Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise On The Seventh Hole

"A fun day on the golf course."

22
14 Comments 14
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
After spending a full day golfing with my husband, I decided to write a letter to him, recapping the day's events.

That was a great idea for us to go golfing today. I really had a great time. I also enjoyed the dirty talking that we did as we walked the course. It was a beautiful day. The sun was beaming on us, sweat starting to bead on our foreheads, between my boobs and in my pants. It was hot, but not as hot as you or what happened on the seventh hole.

As we approached the seventh hole, the wind picked up. It was blowing my ponytail around. A light cooling drizzle started to come down; it got faster and harder and we started to run to find shelter. Luckily there was a little shack just off the fairway. As we ran I saw you look over at my breasts. They bounced up and down as I took deep breaths. The rain was dripping off my now messy soaked hair, down my face, down my chin towards my boobs.

In the shack, it was warm and muggy but dry. I sat down on a bench that was inside and unbuttoned a few buttons of my shirt in order to wipe away the droplets of the cool rain. As I did so, I was startled by the noise of someone approaching. I tried to quickly button up my shirt but, in my haste, I did the reverse and slightly opened up more to reveal the soft curves of my breasts.

“What’s going on in here?” a voice said with laughter.

I must have looked funny and shocked when I looked up and saw who was standing there. “You're late,” you said.

Your friend replied in laughter, “No looks like I'm just in time.”

You must have called him and set this up when I went into the clubhouse to pay. I didn't know what was going on, whether he was here to play golf with us or you had other things in mind.

It got very quiet. Thank goodness you broke the silence when you said; “Did you get all the rain drops off of your boobs?”

I looked down, opened up my shirt and said, “I think so, what do you think?” You came closer and looked down my shirt and shocked me some more when you told your friend to come closer and look. I laughed and grabbed your hand and put it down my shirt. “Does it still feel wet?”

“Nope not anymore, but I bet you soon will be in your pants.” We all laughed.

I stood up and kissed you, holding your head, playing with your hair, capturing your soft moist lips on mine. I left your lips and trailed my tongue down your neck, nibbling as I went. I liked it when you reached under my top and cupped my breasts releasing them from my bra. Your friend came over and started kissing me, as you backed away to watch. The taste of orange Gatorade danced on my tongue as he kissed me deeply, passionately and fiercely.

“Damn girl, you are a good kisser," he said and then told you, "You are one lucky man.”

“Well, if you think she is a good kisser, wait till she goes down on you. She is the best.”

Thanks for saying that, by the way.

As I continued kissing your friend, you started exploring my body, teasing my hard erect nipples with your finger tips.

NikkiMilk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiMilk

You then lifted up my shirt and took ownership of my breast, circling your tongue, biting so softly; sucking as if there was no tomorrow. As you were concentrating on my breast, your friend slid his hands down my slender side and then up my skirt.

“Damn girl, this is not a skirt, there are shorts underneath.”

“It’s called a skort, but don’t worry.” I spread my legs wide and put one foot on top of the bench, grabbed a side of the shorts and moved it over, to reveal a wet, soft, hairless pussy. “There is that better?”

He entered one finger into my pussy, then slid in another and vigorously started to stroke me with an up and down, in and out, motion. I gasped. He dropped to his knees and started licking my wet pussy. You then stopped sucking on my nipples, stood beside me and pulled out your hard, big cock. There it was, staring me right in the face. I grabbed it and started stroking it; slowly at first, then faster than faster. I bent over slightly and started sucking on it, licking up and down the shaft, circling the head, nibbling, biting and sucking. You started to moan. I started to groan and gasp for air.

The pleasure and excitement were intensifying. You must have known I was ready to be fucked. You pulled out of my mouth and tapped him on the shoulder. He licked away some of my juices and then stood up as well. He sat on the bench and took out his hard, erect cock. You went behind me, turned me so I was facing your friend. Then you bent me forward, towards his eager, awaiting cock. I swallowed his cock into my hot, moist mouth and, as I teased it and sucked it, I felt you grab my waist and pull aside my shorts.

Your rock-hard cock entered my soaked pussy. Two of my holes were full of hard cock; I couldn’t believe it. I groaned louder as you thrust deeper inside of me. You reached around and played with my clit. Your friend was exploring my breasts with his hands. It felt so good. I gave out a muffled yell of pleasure because I had my mouth full of cock. You knew I was enjoying myself so you quickened your thrust and banged harder into my ass cheeks. You grunted and I could feel your hot wet cum blast inside of me. Your hands fell onto my back.

Your friend was enjoying his blow job and, as he fucked my mouth, I grabbed his ass and pushed him closer, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth and throat. He was balls deep and this must have been too much for him, because he started to yell, “I'm going to cum.” I pulled his cock out of my mouth and his hot cum oozed all over my chin and down my breasts.

“Hey man, you were right, that was amazing. She sure does give a great blow job.”

It has stopped raining. We cleaned up, gathered up our stuff and headed back to the clubhouse.

Now that’s my type of golf!

Published 
Written by vvale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments