Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Study Technique

7
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Studying is never enjoyable, but one supported study after school proved that wrong.

I was first in the drama classroom, so I started putting the tables together to make one big table in the middle of the classroom so that everyone could fit around the table.

Once I had finished that, I looked at my phone and noticed I had five new texts, every single one of them saying that a different person wasn’t coming to supported study anymore.

Great.

So it was going to be just me and Mrs Flocker. This was going to be fantastic, just what I need to top of the week.

Just as I was about to sit down and get my stuff out of my bag, Mr Mae came rushing in.

“Sorry guys I... oh, where is everyone?” Mr Mae asked out of breath.

“Em... no one else can make it now. Is Mrs Flocker not taking supported study?” I asked.

“Oh right okay. No she asked me to cover it since she had a family problem. That’s not a problem I hope Miss Star.” Mr Mae replied setting his stuff down on the desk at the front.

“No, no I don’t mind,” I said really quite glad Mr Mae was here instead.

Like really glad. Every girl in the whole school had a crush on him. Young, hot and always so easy going with everything. Even the guys envied him. He’s all anyone could talk about when he started at the beginning of the year. I know for a fact I have had a good handful of wet dreams about him and me.

“Susan!” Mr Mae shouted.

“Sorry, Mr Mae. What did you say?” I asked not realising I had totally just spaced out.

“I was just saying that since it’s only you that’s turned up I can just say to Mrs Flocker that no one turned up and you can go home,” Mr Mae said.

“Actually I don’t mind staying. Plus my mum is picking me up at half four anyway,” I replied suddenly looking forward to my study session.

“Okay. Is there anything in particular that you would like me to go over?” Mr Mae asked.

“Can we go over my scene please I just keep getting some of my line mixed up?” I asked, hoping he would say yes.

“Of course, we should have enough space at the back of the classroom without having to move all of the tables,” Mr Mae said walking to the back of the classroom, removing his jacket in the process.

‘God, he’s so hot,’ I thought.

As soon as his jacket was removed I could see his tight white shirt that he had been wearing underneath it. It perfectly fitting his body so that every movement showed of a new muscle and it really was quite see through. He didn’t exactly have massive muscles but you could tell that he worked out. Which is really what made him so bloody hot.

“You ready?” Mr Mae asked me since I was still sitting in my chair.

“Huh? Oh yeah. I’m just getting my script to put at the side,” I said stupidly at first coming out of my daze.

“So what scene is yours again?” Mr Mae asked.

“It’s the one in Act 1 with Abigail and Proctor from The Crucible,” I replied handing him a copy of the scene while I put mine on the table next to me just in case I would need it.

“Great. That’s actually the one I done for my higher exam. Not that I will remember much of it though,” Mr Mae said laughing.

“Really!” I said with a little too much excitement than that was necessary.

“Yeah, okay let’s see how this goes,” Mr Mae said walking more into the centre.

“Gah! I’d almost forgotten how strong you are, John Proctor!” I started.

When I was acting with Mr Mae everything around me seemed to dissolve and it was like I really was Abigail and Mr Mae was Proctor.

I had never acted like this before with Daniel as I could never really get into the character of Abigail since I wasn’t really anything like her and I definitely did not feel any sort of attraction to Daniel in the slightest.

But acting with Mr Mae was like he was able to turn me into this totally different person that was really confident, sexy and seductive. Just like Abigail. It probably helped that he basically was like John Proctor with his complete sex appeal.

As the scene went on, I started to become more and more confident. And actually found myself acting really sexy.

Mr Mae and I were now in quite a close embrace as Abigail tried to seduce Proctor. There was then a pause that wasn’t actually supposed to be in the scene and suddenly it became really hot in the room.

I was so close to him that I could hear his heart beating. I had my arms around his waist ad was now gazing up at him.

Instead of Mr Mae saying his next line and then me having to push him away, he gazed down at me and hesitated for a slight second before I moved my head and then his lips came crashing down on mine.

It was such a rush.

Like nothing I had ever experienced before. But then as quickly as it started it was over and his lips were no longer on mine.

“I’m sorry I should not have done that,” Mr Mae said turning around and walking away.

“I’m not,” I said catching up with him and turning him around so he could face me.

Then out of nowhere I kissed him, forcefully. Showing him that I was definitely anything but sorry.

“Susan,” Mr Mae said when we came up for breathe, not actually pushing me away.

“What? We are the only ones here, it’s not like anyone is going to know. Plus I am 18 and leaving in a matter of months anyway so it doesn’t even matter,” I said still channelling the sexy confidence of Abigail.

“Yeah but you are still a student,” Mr Mae said.

“But not your student. No one is going to know,” I said pulling him forward so that I was now standing against the table.

This time Mr Mae didn’t reply. He just stood there looking at me.

Instead of wasting more time I kissed him again but this time he tensed up as soon as my lips connected with his.

TRYZHA_lutz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TRYZHA_lutz



Sensing his tenseness I slowing started roaming my hands all over his body while I deepened the kiss. It didn’t take long before he was doing the same to me, clearly not feeling tense anymore.

He then lifted me up so that I was sitting on the table with my legs wrapped around his waist.

We stayed like that for a while, just kissing and roaming our hands all over each others body until we found all of our clothing a great annoyance. So it wasn’t before long that my cardigan and tie were off and all the buttons on my blouse were undone. Equally his tie was now on the floor and the last of his buttons were undone.

‘God he really has a good body’ I thought as I leaned back to take it all in.

“Like what you see?” Mr Mae asked winking at me.

“God yes,” I replied pulling him closer to me.

“Well I do aim to please,” He said removing my blouse completely with a groan

“Like you see Mr Mae?” I asked seductively leaning back on my arms so that my boobs would stick out more.

“Gosh you’re beautiful,” He replied as he started to kiss me again.

This time his hands really were everywhere.

He slowly slid his hands down my back from my neck to the waistband of my skirt, then brought his around my waist and up my stomach, sending shivers through my entire body.

As he reached my bra I knew that it had to go, so I reached around and unclasped it so that it now just hung loosely, giving Mr Mae complete access.

Mr Mae had moved his hands over my boobs and started gently caressing them and kneading them every so often which made a moan escape from my mouth.

That was obviously the response that he was looking for as he started kneading harder which just made me moan louder.

His lips were know making their way gently down my body until I gasped as I felt his lips on my left nipple, sucking at it. This just made the intensity of my moans increase which only made them get louder.

And then they were no longer there.

“Oh don’t stop, that felt so good,” I moaned.

Opening my eyes I seen that Mr Mae was now unbuckling his trousers and taking them off. As he did this he smirked and leaned back in and kissed me with a fiery passion that wasn’t there before. But I could certainly get used to it.

My whole body was now taken over my this confident, sexy woman as I moved my hand to the rim of his boxer shorts, slowly pulling them down.

Mr Mae then lifted me up so that we were now in the opposite position with him leaning against the table. As he did this I could feel his completely erect cock through my tights.

I slowly started to softly kiss down his whole body, my hands following by exploring every inch of his torso. After I had explored as much as I deemed necessary I now knelt down so that I was able to place gentle kisses all around his cock, resulting in Mr Mae’s glorious moan.

His moans now started coming more intense and frequent as I kissed all around his magnificent cock.

Then without giving any warning I put his whole cock in my mouth, granting me a loud moan from his mouth. His moaning only continued to get louder and louder as I slowly slid my mouth up and down the whole length of his cock.

Just as I felt his cock tense up, I knew that he was close so I stopped and stood up to look straight in his eyes. Immediately he knew exactly what I wanted.

What I needed.

He grabbed my waist and quickly switched back positions so that I was now lying on the table with him staring hungrily down at me.

Then quicker than I would ever of been able to get them on, my tights and skirt were off and lying on the floor next to all the other disgarded clothes.

And suddenly I felt him.

His great cock in all its glory inside me.

At first it was a bit painful as I’ve never had someone so big inside me before. But that didn’t last long as the pain quickly subsided and the pleasure of his cock slowly moving in and out became more and more intense.

He continued to slowly move in and out but every time he took his cock out, it was only to return harder and harder, every time, resulting my moans only getting louder and louder.

“Oh fuck! That’s it, fuck me right there Mr Mae!” I moaned as I gripped onto the edge of the table.

Mr Mae only responded to my moans of pleasure by thrusting his cock harder and faster. Teh suddenly he stopped and pulled his cock out until it was only slightly in my pussy.

Just as I was about to protest he slammed his cocked all the way back in with so much force I actually moved up the table.

“Oh fuck!” I screamed in pleasure.

He continued to do this until the sweat was literally dripping off us and our breathing just got heavier and heavier.

“Oh fuck! Mr Mae, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum,” I screamed as I could feel the orgasm building up inside me.

This just made him quicken his pace.

Faster.

Harder.

Until I was screaming his name as I came all over his cock which kept thrusting in and out of my now dripping pussy.

“Oh fuck! Mr Mae… I… I,” I stammered not having the breath to create a full sentence as my earth shattering orgasm continued to wash through my entire body.

Mr Mae continued to ram his cock into my pussy the whole way through my orgasm.

“Oh God, Clary! Fuck! I’m going so close,” Mr Mae groaned still thrusting his cock in my pussy.

“That’s it Mr Mae, ram your big cock inside me. I want to feel every inch of you inside me,” I said seductively as Mr Maes moans only continued to get louder.

Then just as Mr Mae gave one last earth shattering thrust, he pulled out just as he came all over the table.

The two of us just seemed to stare at each other for a lifetime, breathing in and out so heavily anyway would of thought we had just ran a marathon.

“Well, that’s a different study technique,” I said.
Published 
Written by Blondeee97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments