Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sister's Benefaction Through Shared Grief - Pt.2

5
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Brenda took a seat on the side of the bed, and smiled at Dave as she looked him over. His breathing was heavy with lust and anticipation, and so was hers. He was hers for the taking, and knowing she had him in that vulnerable position with full control, had her wanting to do everything to him all at once.

Chocking back her desire, she laid down next to him, and let her finger tips crawl along his landscape. His body wore the sun so elegantly, with the light providing a light shade on his chest. As her fingers found his naval, his stomach tensed, giving her an idea of how sensitive his skin was to touch. She became infatuated with this, running her fingers in circles, where every time they swirled below his naval, he'd tense a little more, causing his erection to appear as though it was slightly bowing to her.

“That is very sexy Dave,” she quietly whispered, as she watched his stomach tense once more, and his cock bowed to her again.

As she toyed with him, the slow pace was becoming almost unbearable for her, as she was sure it was becoming unbearable for him. The head of his cock was glimmering from the copious amount of pre-cum that was now beading down the front and back of his shaft.

Her eyes were now fixated on his cock, which looked like a volcano ready to erupt, oozing with the essence of his desire. The sent of semen was strong in the room, and it was intoxicating to her. She wanted to taste him so desperately now, but she was trying to be as patient as she could be, bringing this to the brink of tolerance for both of them.

With a bit of caution, she brought her hand to the base of his cock. She slid her hand down the side of his balls, cupping them gently. Her index finger and thumb creating a ring around his erection, she began to lick his nipple. Dave whispered a moan, as her hand began to slide up his shaft; her fingers joining together to form a gentle hold on his throbbing, eager lust.

Stroking him slowly, she pressed her body into his side, and wrapped one leg around his, as she made her way to the other side of his chest. Again, she licked his nipple, before giving it a little nibble. Dave's back arched a little this time, with a louder moan and a long, tense, twitch of his cock. She was amazed by the force as it did so. She was now beginning to remember what a young man's cock was like. Hard as steel, and full of power. She was becoming almost envious of her sister now.

“She better take full of advantage of all of this, as much as she can. I know that if you were mine, there would be a strict, no clothes policy for you, since they'd be off of you so much anyways!”

Her thumb ran along the ridge of his purple head, which caused an even more pronounced arch of his back, with a deep moan. She bit her lip knowing how close he was to orgasming. She ran her thumb over the tip of his cock rapidly, using his gracious amount of pre-cum to slide it around with ease. His breathing became rapid and deep. She was amazed at how purple his head had become, and her impatience took over.

She started to stroke him wildly. She wanted to see him blow, but she also wanted to taste him. She couldn't decide, but knew he was lingering just on the edge of ecstasy, and she had mere seconds. His breath was short and rapid. Every time her hands reached his head, he'd grunt stronger and stronger. His hips would raise a little more, until his whole body completely tensed, and one long moan came from deep within him.

Still holding onto his cock, she sat up in time to watch the first, most powerful squirt shoot straight up, and out of him. She brought her face to his cock as quickly as she could, getting his second spurt in her hair. She got him in her mouth quick enough to get the next four to five shots to land in the back of her throat. His grunt was loud and forceful. Not only could she feel the swoosh at the base of his cock with each contraction, she could feel the bass of his voice rumbling through his body.

She moaned as the last squirt hit the roof of her mouth. She kept only his head in. She wanted to swirl his manly essence around the tip, as she tasted him. While her tongue swirled around, his hips would thrust up. It was a simulation to his fluency with his hips, and she enjoyed it. It made her wonder what it'd be like to have him just let loose on her, and drive her like the man he was. That thought drove her wild.

As she kept thinking about Dave on top of her, driving himself deeper and deeper inside her with an animalistic passion, she almost forgot that he was still in her mouth. Her panties were soaked, and she could feel a gentle sensation of pleasure between her thighs.

She hadn't stopped working him with her tongue, and his body was still completely tense from his post-orgasmic sensitivity, as she continued to work him. When she came back from her thoughts, she felt as though she was almost torturing him, but also kind of enjoyed that thought. Besides, it wasn't a bad form of torture, at least Dave didn't seem to mind.

Brenda slowly took her mouth from him, and kissed the tip as she sat up. She lifted her sun dress enough to slide her thumbs into the sides of her panties.

GirlAsian20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GirlAsian20

She slid them off and rested the wet spot over his nose, and covered his eyes with the rest.

“Do you enjoy that Dave?”

“Oh yes! Your scent is beautiful!” he assured her.

She let out a sensual sigh, as she took off everything but her bra. Crawling up between his legs, she gave his balls a little kiss before she licked them. Her hands ran up his inner thighs as she gave them a good squeeze. She licked up his shaft, then began to kiss her way up his body, as her moist lips met his awaiting cock.

Dave moaned as he felt her warmth rest upon him, pressing his cock to his body. She started to grind on him a little, as she took her panties from his face. He looked at her breasts, still hidden enough by her bra, then he looked to her eyes with a smile.

“Are you going to be able to take in all of me?” he asked her with a mischievous smile.

“Honey, I'm going to try my best! It might take me a little bit of time, but I was taught to never waste anything!” she said playfully.

She brought her the top of her breasts to his face, and his cock popped up, just to the right spot. She moaned as she felt his hardness rest there, eager to fill her up. Reaching back, she grabbed a hold of him as she lifted herself up higher than she ever had, to get into position.

They both closed their eyes as she began to take him in. She took in an audibly loud, deep breathe as the head began to stretch her a little. She wanted to plunge down onto him, but knew that'd give her more pain than she likes to mix with pleasure.

Sliding down slowly, her feminine, sensual gasps drove Dave crazy. He pushed up his hips a little, as he desperately wanted to enter her warm tightness. He could feel her struggle to take him, and knowing he was about to be inside her heavenly body more intimately than he ever thought of, was driving him crazy

Once his head was finally inside her, she continuously moaned as more and more of him filled her up. She had never felt such a fullness inside her. She didn't know how much further she had to go, but wasn't willing to stop until her lips met his body. With every bit, her moans got louder. The discomfort was steady now, but somehow pleasurable beyond her expectations. She felt so connected to him, as his presence inside her was unmatched. It felt to her like she was sliding a baseball bat inside her.

As soon as her lips touched his body, she pressed herself down on to him as much as she could, letting out the most uninhibited moan of pleasure she had ever belt out. It was followed by an inhale so deep with passion, it was as if she had been reborn. She quickly unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. She had planned to make him wait, but she wanted his mouth on her as soon as she could.

She kissed him briefly, but quickly brought her breasts to his face. She held one up to his mouth, and he started to lick and suck on her nipple with such desire, she would have sworn that he was about to suck something out of her.

She gyrated her hips against his, grunting and moaning loudly. She couldn't hold back from any sound that came from her. There was no more thought to what she was doing, she just followed what felt good, and she loved it. It took her years with her husband to get to this point of inhibition, but she was a wild, sex god with him from the moment his cock began to fill her up.

She took her breasts away from him so she could sit back up, and feel him length and girth inside her deeply once more, before she started to work this man's cock harder than she ever worked one before. This sex starved goddess was erupting out of her, and she didn't want to hold it back at all.

Lifting up on his cock for the first time, she savored every moment, before she plunged back down to his hips.

“OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! AH, YES!” she screamed in ecstasy.

“I might have to let you out of those ties so you can show me how you work that cock!” she said through a grunt.

“With pleasure!” he said through heavy breathing.

Brenda continued to gyrate on him as she untied his hands. He grabbed her breasts and sat up to suck on her breasts. She leaned her head back, and grunted as his tongue worked her nipple. She pushed him back down to the bed, and got off of him to untie his legs. Once they were untied, she was surprised at how quickly he got behind her. He guided his cock back to her lips, and wrapped an arm around her stomach. The other hand made it's way down to her pussy, sliding towards her clit.

She leaned back into him, and grabbed the back of his head, as his other hand began to paw at her breasts. She was all his from this point on, and she could have cared less what he did, as long as he was inside her.

He nudged her forward, and guided her into the doggie style position.

“Are you ready for this Brenda?”

“Take me Dave! I'm all yours!” she said, as he plunged himself inside her as far as he could go.

“OH! YES! FUCK ME DAVE!” she screamed as he began to drive her hard.

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors