Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Record is Set

"Two friends decide that setting a new record would be the perfect way to start a summer."

11
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Coming home from school for a weekend was always exciting for me. I get to see my parents, hang out with my friends, and eat good food. But, the most exciting part was seeing Adam, since things were always a surprise with him. Since I was home for the summer, there was no rush in meeting up with him, but we made plans to see each other three days after I got home.

I knew I had homework to do in the morning for my summer class, but I promised him I would be at his house by two. I could barely concentrate on my homework, since I couldn’t stop thinking about him. My heart was pounding as I drove across town to his house. It was only a ten minute drive at the most, but it felt like an hour. We had sex before, but it was always rushed, since we had limited time. I had a gut feeling that today would be different. He had been texting me all day while I working on homework, telling me that he couldn’t stop thinking about me and that he couldn’t wait for me to come over.

When I pulled up to his house, I turned off my car and took a deep breath. I couldn’t figure out why I was so nervous. I knew he thought I was attractive and I knew that today would be everything I had imagined, perhaps more. When I got the courage to walk up to his door, he was standing there waiting for me. Without a word, he pulled me into his strong arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. His tongue took it’s time exploring and I was instantly aroused. When he broke the kiss, he looked at me and smiled. “God, I’ve been thinking about doing that all day,” he said.

“Oh really? Is that all you’ve been thinking of doing to me?” I instantly fired back.

He gave me a look that proved to me that it wasn’t, and motioned to me to go upstairs to his room. On the way up the stairs, he playfully smacked my ass a few times. “Looks like someone’s been working out a lot. Damn, your ass is amazing.”

“I guess that’s what going up and down on a ladder at work does to me,” I responded playfully. I silently thought to myself that I had definitely picked out the right jeans that day.

As soon as we got to his bedroom, all of my nervousness melted away. This was Adam, and we had been friends forever. The fact that we had just recently become fuck buddies just made our relationship that much better. I dropped my purse on the ground just as he closed the door, and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I just couldn’t get enough. After a few minutes, he pulled away and sat on his bed then pulled me onto his lap. He started to kiss the side of my neck and I lost all of my inhibitions.

After a while, he got me to stand up in front of him, and started to undress me. His touch was gentle, but firm. I could tell it was taking a lot of willpower for him to not rip my clothes off, throw me on my bed, and take me as hard and as fast as he could. You could cut through the sexual tension that hung in the room with a knife. My shirt and bra were off in no time, but when I tried to make a move for his shirt, just to make things fair, he stopped me. “Oh no, not yet. I’m in charge.” I had never told Adam that I enjoyed it when a guy took charge, but somehow, he knew. Those few little words made me more aroused than I already was, and I could feel my pussy start to drip.

I flashed him a smile, “If you say so, okay.” I wasn’t scared, simply because I knew he wouldn’t hurt me.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was standing there naked in front of him, and I wasn’t self-conscious at all. I decided I couldn’t allow him to stay in control anymore, because I wanted him inside of me as fast as possible. I kissed him fiercely, pulled his shirt off of him, and threw it to the floor. I had him completely undressed faster than I ever had. “Now, that’s much better,” I said. It was clear by looking at him that he was aroused as I was, but just for good measure, I ran my tongue up and down his shaft a few times. I took his entire dick in my mouth and started to move up and down on it, but after only a minute or two, he was ready.

“Enough. You should probably lay down, because when I’m done with you, you won’t be able to get up for a while,” he said as he climbed off the bed to grab a condom. It was an unspoken rule between us, and he knew there was no use fighting it.

“That’s quite a statement. You better hold up your end of it,” I said jokingly.

“Or what?”

“Well, then I guess we just won’t have sex anymore,” I said with a smile on my face.

Jennypurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennypurrr

He didn’t need the smile to know I was joking, though.

“Yeah, right. That’ll happen.” His confidence was what got me every time. He was so sure of himself around me. I’m not sure if it’s his experience or that he knows that I can’t resist him, but he always knows I won’t be disappointed.

He climbed on top of me and put two fingers inside of me. He pumped them in and out a few times, but I was already so worked up that I didn’t need much help. He pushed my hands over my head and held them there, knowing that I liked it. With one quick motion, he pushed his dick inside of me. I moaned loudly, since it was the first time I had felt it in about a month. He kissed me and then allowed his tongue to find its way to my nipples. He sucked them and bit them a little and loosened his grip on my hands. I lifted his head so he could see right into my eyes.

“If you don’t start fucking me soon, we’re going to have a problem,” I said. There was no second thought once he realized what I had said. He started pumping in and out of me, like a stallion.

Without stopping he said, “We’re going to play a game. Count your orgasms. I want to see how many I can give you in one day.”

“I like the sound of that game,” I said, as he lifted my leg over his shoulder and started to fuck me harder. “Ohhhhh my god. That’s amazing,” I managed to moan out, which only encouraged him more. He went faster and harder. My body started to shake and I grabbed him so I could kiss him again.

“Want me to stop?” he asked, just to make sure I was okay.

“Don’t you dare. Not til you cum.”

He continued to fuck me as hard and as fast as he could, but he made sure to change the angle every so often. I lost count of my orgasms by the time I got to six, just because they were happening so quickly. I could feel his dick twitching in my pussy and I knew he was close. I grabbed him by the neck, pulled him close, and bit his lip, which sent him over the edge. As soon as I felt him cumming inside of me, my body started to shake again. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. After laying there for a few minutes, he got up and started to get dressed. I looked at him disappointingly.

“Don’t worry. I’m not done with you yet,” he said. He threw a pair of shorts at me and told me to put some clothes on, at least for now. “I need a smoke, and we can’t go outside naked. That would definitely arouse suspicion with the neighbors.” I sighed, but got dressed. He knew I hated the fact that he smoked, but since we weren’t dating, it’s not like I could get him to stop. When we got downstairs, he opened the back door and let me out first. I stood there looking at his backyard, and he came up and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

“If you keep doing that, I’m not going to last long out here,” I moaned. He pulled away from he and smoked his cigarette while we chatted. He told me about this girl that he dated for about two weeks, which I never really understood. We weren’t dating, and we were simply fuck buddies, so why did he feel the need to tell me? We talked about work and other bullshit topics, but none of it mattered. After about ten minutes, we headed back up to his bedroom. He pulled my shirt and bra off, then stood there looking at me. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing, you just look adorable in my shorts. Too bad they have to come off in order for me to fuck you.”

We fell into his bed and went for round two, which was even more intense than the last. I attempted to count again, but after number three, my orgasms were coming way too hard and fast for me to keep track. I was amazed that after only a short break, he was able to go at it all over again. His stamina never ceases to amaze me. He got off a lot faster this time, but I was so tired that I didn’t care. I curled up next to him on his bed and ended up falling asleep for a little bit. When I woke up, he was staring at me and smiling. “I guess I wore you out, huh?” I sleepily nodded, knowing that he had won. “So, how many did you have, so we can beat that record next time?” he asked. I told him that I had lost count, but I was sure that it had to be at least ten.

After a while, I knew I had to leave, but we made plans to see each other a few days later, since we just couldn’t get enough of each other.

To this day, we still try to beat our record every time, and I have never left his house disappointed.

Published 
Written by sexystudent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments