Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A quick drink

"a guy meets a girl for a drink.... and more."

2
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
(based on a true story)

We meet for a quiet drink, to get to know one another. We hug, collect our drinks and find some where quite to sit and talk. We get acquainted as we chat; our body language betrays the true conversation; open receptive hands “idly” moving down the body, drawing the eyes with them. Crossing and uncrossing of your legs, suggesting of some thing more. Our drinks finished, we leave.

There is tension in the air, light but palpable. When we arrive, we both want to touch each other but aren’t sure how exactly to make a move. You beckon me to your bedroom. As I enter you grab me and kiss me passionately, pulling me against you hard. We stumble backwards, you fall onto the bed pulling me with you. I fall between your legs, frantically kissing your lips, my hands moving along your body.

Your legs rubbing along me as u kick your boots off. You wrap them around me, pulling my body against yours, our hips grinding. Our hands becoming more bold and adventurous, mine sliding under your dress up the inside of your thighs. The stockings separating your soft skin from my hands make me press harder. I gently hold your leg and squeeze firmly before moving on to the apex between your legs.

I can feel warmth radiating from you. Your hands are all over my body, under my shirt, over my jeans feeling for my hard cock. We break from the kissing to pull your stockings off, the view of your bare legs leading up to the black underwear concealing your excited pussy is just too tantalising.

I lean down and start kissing my way up your legs, sucking on your inner thighs. I lick at the crease right next to the elastic of your panties. I lick them pushing my tongue against them, against you. I want to taste you so badly, I pull what I can aside and I’m treated to the view of your wet pussy. My tongue reaches out and makes contact. A sweet flavour assails my tongue as I lick deeper and harder. I reluctantly pull my self away.

I move my mouth along your body, our lips meet with desire. My fingertips trail on your naked skin and over your underwear, pausing, sometimes to feel under your panties for the wetness and to teasingly rub your clit. You undo my belt and pull at my shirt, I yank it off. I start kissing at your neck, sucking on your throat, moving over your shoulders, down the neck line of your top. My tongue moves over the curves of your tasty breasts, sucking and biting at the now available skin.

We stop, pulling off my pants and your skirt, our embrace resumes. Now we are dry humping, my hard cock tenting my boxers, grating against the centre of your panties pushing against your tense pussy. My lips urgently seek your hard nipples, sucking on them as my tongue flicks the tips, my hand playing with your other breast, pinching and pulling. I leave the nipples and suck on your neck, hearing the sharp intake of your breath I suck harder and increase the grinding between your legs.
You push me back and pull your underwear off showing me your beautiful pussy, just waiting for me. My boxers soon meet the pile of clothes accumulating on the floor around the bed. My eyes locked hungrily between your legs. I lick my lips in anticipation as I slowly move back on to the bed; climbing between your legs. Moving my face and lips closer and closer.
My lips make contract with your wet pussy, my tongue entering you. Your taste floods my mouth as I feverishly lick at your wet pulsing pussy, striking at your clit with each upwards stroke of my rough tongue. I can hear you vocalising your enjoyment and eagerly increase my tempo to pleasure you. I stop licking and slide up next to you.

You take the initiative, kissing me and exploring my cock with your hand. You move down my body and nip at my cock teasingly before you start sucking on it. I can feel your tongue at my tip licking me as you slide your mouth down on to me. You guide my shaft into the wet, warm inviting confines of your mouth, I can feel the pressure building as you suck harder and harder. The pressure keeps building, until it’s all most painful. You release the suction with a small gasp.

“Mmm,” I sigh, delighted at your attentions on my hard cock, it seems you can’t get enough of it. You kiss and suck and lick every inch of it, making me so hot. It’s too much I can’t take it anymore, I pull you up on top of me. Kissing, our naked bodies pressing against one another. You move back, feeling my hard cock against you. Teasing both of us you bounce back and forth. Your not letting me enter but you feel me against you, the pressure threatening to slide me inside of you. You feel so good cradling the tip of my cock, I want to be completely inside of you, to feel your hot wet pussy on me, completely enveloping me.

You stop and shyly say, “You should get a condom.” We retrieve one from my pants pocket.

They are a new type called ‘Quickies,’ go on faster, apparently. I quickly open the pack and reveal an ordinary looking condom with 2 tabs crossed over the back of it, seemingly preventing it from going on. You take it and realise they are supposed to be pulled to the side. Placing it on me you pull them down easily rolling it on to me.

Tossing the packet onto the floor, you climb back on top of me and tease back against me. This time the pressure between my cock and your pussy increases until you slide down on to me. Even in a condom your pussy is hot and tight on me. It feels so good, you start bouncing up and down on my length. As we kiss deeply your bouncing increases in tempo. I get in to the rhythm stroking my cock in and out of you, feeling your pussy stretching over my hard cock, squeezing me.

We keep at this for a while before you request:

“Take me from behind.”

I roll you off me, push you face down on to the bed and move between your legs.

AmysSecret
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmysSecret

I run my hands over your back and legs, paying special attention to your cute round bum. I kneel back and pull your hips so that you are kneeling in front of me face down. On your hands and knees, just waiting for me to touch you. I admire the view of your ass in the air, I have to have it. Taking a firm hold of your hips I pull you back as I move my hips forward.

My hard cock meets your dripping wet pussy again, sinking into your depths. The new angle feels great for me my grinding against a different wall bending me down in to you gripping my shaft along the top. From your moan I can tell you’re enjoying it too. I keep pushing forward, using your hips to pull you back and forth fucking you on to my cock, we keep leaning forward.

We fall the last 10 inches (not that we notice or care as my cock is still moving in and out of you). I’m now lying on your back grinding you in to the mattress. Somewhere in the middle of it all, The condom has rubbed and rubbed till it comes off completely (great new invention my ass… or as I’m about to find out your ass) we stop to remove the offending item. So in to it now, we silently agree to just keep going.

I get off the bed and pull you back towards me. Standing behind you I’m the perfect height with you kneeling on the bed. I start rubbing my bare cock against your pussy lightly pushing forward.

“I want your cock in my ass,” you plead with me, “please shove it into me.”

I pull out of your pussy as you grab some lube from the draw, (a nice expensive imported lube) and deftly apply it to my cock lingering around the head a little more than necessary, not that I’m complaining. You move and start applying the lube to yourself for my penetration, you fingers pushing lube inside of your ass. It’s rather erotic to watch your finger disappear inside of you.

You signal you’re ready by moving your hand and thrusting your hips back at me, I get the idea (who wouldn’t) and take hold of your hips again, lining my slick cock up with your enticing ass. As soon as you feel contact, you hunch back hard impaling your self on my cock. Your ass is sweetly tight on my cock, the lube making the fucking so easy and pleasurable.

I start a long stroking motion, rhythmically pushing my cock in and out of your ass, pulling your hips back on to me. I let a hand wander around beneath you, finding your pussy soaking wet with arousal, I rub your clit in time with my pumping.

We start to increase our pace, getting almost frantic I have to resume holding your hips. We are both moaning as we thrash about. You start yelling and moaning I can feel your orgasm begin. I want to cum but I know I will be better off saving it for later, so I just ride you hard through your orgasm.

You quiver, your body shaking. Your arms collapse under your weight in your post orgasmic bliss. I hold my self still inside of you, and wait for you to become more coherent. I suggest we go have a shower and get cleaned up. You get up take my hand kiss me. And pull me through to the bath room.
As you lean in to the shower to turn the water on, I am unable to take my hands off you. I keep running my hands from your shoulders slowly down to your hips.

I pull you back against me, holding you in my embrace; our naked body’s pressed against each other. You turn your head back, allowing me to kiss your soft lips. My hands circle your body, caressing your naked flesh.

The shower is ready and waiting for a while before I reluctantly release you. We get under the water and hungrily resume kissing, my hands slide over your body slick with water. Over your delightful breasts, I grind your nipples in to my palms and I’m rewarded with a small moan from you.

You break the kiss and get some soap. You push me back and start soaping me up, running soapy wet hands over my shoulders down my arms, back up over my chest lightly pinching my nipples a little. They keep moving over my body while you kiss me, seemingly random. Over my hips, down my legs, you get all the way down to my feet.

My hard cock is level with your face, a fact that you don’t fail to notice. Your hands become stationary holding on to my ankles. You look up at me with a mischievous look dancing in your eyes and a sexy grin curling your lips.

Your tongue flicks out and licks your lips as you lean forward. I feel your wet lips brush over the tip of my cock and down my shaft. I am totally captivated by your eyes and the sensation of your tongue licking my cock. I groan in pleasure, Hot water on my back, your hot mouth sucking on my cock. You stop sucking and slowly pull your mouth off my hardness.

Standing you take my cock in your hands. You stretch up on tippy toes to kiss me as you stroke me. Giving me no choice to do anything else, you feverishly stroke my cock to push me over the edge. After getting close to Cumming with the blow job, it doesn’t take you much. I tense up, my legs going ridged, my breath stalls in my chest. I pulse in your hand.

As you feel my cum rush up my shaft and spurt out all over your tummy, you coax more of the warm cum from me all over yourself, revelling in the pleasure you are causing in my body. I start to shake and moan as my breathing shudders I pump more cum on to you.

The last drips ooze out over your still moving hand, I place my hand on yours stoping you. I kiss you slowly as the water washes our bodies. We stager out of the shower, dry off and go curl up in bed. We have one last kiss before my arms wrap around you, holding you close and we drift of into blissful sleep.

The End

Published 
Written by Meckno
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments