Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night to remember

1
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words


What a terrible night, the snow wasn’t letting up and it became difficult to see out of the windscreen.

“There’s a signpost,” she pointed.

I strained my eyes to look; it was partially obscured by the snow.

“Windy Ridge Hotel, 2 miles.” I said.

“That’s it,” she shouted.

It was difficult to keep the car on the road, but we crawled toward that place in the distance. She wrapped her coat tighter around her body, knowing that she wasn’t exactly dressed for this kind of weather. The tight black skirt barely covered her thighs, and the bare flesh above her stockings showed white in the glare of the passing street lamps.

A simple white blouse hid those ample breasts of hers, and I knew that her nipples would be erect and standing proud from the cold, even though the heater was on full blast, it still felt chilly in the car.

I glanced at her body, and a stir went through my loins. I turned my head back to the road ahead, still feeling the heat in my groin.

It was a while before we saw the building up ahead, and a single light burned outside. It looked cold and uninviting and we weren’t sure if this was the right place.

No cars were in the car park as we drew up outside, I opened the door and told her to stay where she was.

I slipped on the newly laid snow, but kept my balance and made it to the front door.

It opened as I turned the handle, and was greeted by the warmth of a huge fire burning in the grate just off to my left.

“Hello?” I shouted.

Nothing.

I turned and beckoned to her, and she opened the car door and I saw the first of her long legs appear, she was hot.

She reached me and grabbed my arm,

“Stay here; I’ll go fetch the bags.” I said, and gingerly made my way back to the car boot and extracted the luggage. I locked the car and made my way back to the entrance.

The reception desk was deserted, but the hotel guest book lay open on the counter. Our names had been pencilled in for room 3 on the ground floor.

I reached behind and extracted the key from the hook behind the desk and took her by the arm and led her past the roaring fire to a room opposite.

“Number 3,” I said.

I put the key into the lock and found it was already open; I raised an eyebrow and pushed open the door.

Another fire was ablaze in the grate, giving the room a warm and cosy feeling.

She took her coat off, revealing her white blouse and black pencil skirt, her nipples and full breasts looked huge under that thin cotton blouse. Her slender waist accentuated her breasts and rounded hips, and her legs were long and slender, encased in the black stockings.

Dropping the bags, I moved toward her, one hand around her waist and the other on her bum. Pulling her toward me, I kissed her full on the mouth and her tongue explored me. Picking her up we moved to the big double bed and I laid her gently on her back, our tongues darting in and out of each other’s mouths.

She started to tear at my clothes.

“I want you baby.” She whispered.

My hand moved up her thigh, feeling the soft flesh above her stockings to her womanhood, it was wet to my touch. Her soft shaved pussy gave way to my probing fingers as I inserted two inside her. I felt for her sweet spot and gently massaged it. I felt her breath quicken and become shallow as her thighs clamped around my hand. Her hand reached down to my trousers and she fumbled with the zip. Pulling it down she reached inside and her hand grasped my manhood, exposing the now glistening head. Her hand barely reached around the hard thick cock as she caressed it. I removed my hand and we undressed each other rapidly. The fire was hot on my back as we rolled off the bed onto the thick pile carpet, she grasped me and pulled me toward her as she lay on her back and lifted her knees up. Wanting me, begging me.

The head of my penis touched her pussy lips and she raised her hips to accept me. Had she forgotten how big I was? It had to be gentle, or I would hurt her.

She pulled me on top of her and my cock penetrated her, she cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure as it slid deep within her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, wanting all of me, her nails digging into my back and drawing blood. I pushed it in deeper before slowly withdrawing until the head was almost out, then easing it back in to her warm and sopping pussy, we moved together, our bodies synchronised, my pelvic bone grinding into her swollen button.

Long slow strokes continued for a while, she knew she was coming; a sob left her lips as her orgasm exploded for the first time. I continued my relentless thrusting as she orgasmed for a second time, crying out this time, urging me to finish deep inside of her.

I felt the beginning of my orgasm, it started as a small fire, deep in my loins, gradually building as my seed made its way up my thick shaft, to erupt deep inside of her, filling her. She clawed at my back, digging her nails in deeper, pulling me in and squeezing her muscles and milking me.

Then she pushed me away, rolling me onto my back and laying on top of me, she looked into my eyes and smiled. Kissing my neck, she worked her mouth down my body, running her tongue down my chest to the pit of my stomach. She didn’t stop; her lips found my penis and kissed him before taking him in her mouth. He stirred again, growing with the tender kisses and licks of her tongue. Her mouth moved down the shaft, trying to take all of him in her mouth, the head hit the back of her throat and she stopped, before withdrawing her mouth back up the shaft, she squeezed my balls before taking me deeper into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of him.

Paolitaken
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paolitaken

Her head moved up and down, slowly at first, sucking gently, she squeezed me harder as she worked the long and thick shaft. I lost track of time, the heat of the fire, felt hot on my skin and the perspiration formed on my body. I could feel that familiar fire building deep within me, gripping her head; I pushed her head down deeper onto my pulsating shaft. She took me deep into her mouth; the urge was too great, as I held her head. I passed the point of no return, and the thick cream exploded from me and into her mouth. She sucked greedily on my shaft, swallowing the hot creamy fluid. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Are you ready for that hot bath?” she said.

She took me by the hand and pulled me to my feet. We walked toward the bathroom; the bath was huge, easy to fit two people in it.

She bent over the bath and turned the taps on, I loved the view of her from behind, and her well rounded ass was a picture to me. Kneeling behind her, I kissed her bum, turning round, she grabbed my head and pulled me to my feet and kissed me passionately on the lips. Her tongue feeling my mouth, probing and dancing.

My arms went around her, my erection between our bellies. My hands grasped her bum and pulled her toward me, squashing her breasts between us.

Then it was over, she turned and turned the taps off, swirling the water with her hands, I came up behind her and put my penis between her legs and my hands on her hanging breasts, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

“Hey, big boy, time for that later.” She moaned.

“Get in; I want to sit between your legs.” She said.

I did as I was told, and stepped into the bath. It was hot as I sat down and the hot water stung.

She sat down in front of me and my hands came round to her breasts, her nipples were big and I played with them trying to make them bigger.

She lay back on my chest, and I kissed her neck and shoulders. I picked up the soap and began to wash her, starting at her neck and working down to her breasts and navel, I didn’t stop there, finding that swollen button and rubbing gently. She moaned and squirmed, placing her hand on top of mine she moved with my fingers as they stroked and caressed her button. Her other hand reached up to her nipple and pulled gently, her moans and shallow breathing excited me even more and my fingers moved quickly in a circular motion. That hard button felt good beneath my fingers as I brought her to orgasm. She cried out as she came, clamping her legs around my hand. She slumped back onto my chest and smiled. My erection squeezed between us.

We continued to wash each other, she turned around to wash me, gently soaping me down and paying particular attention to my hardness. Her soapy hands gripped me gently as she ran her hands up and down my shaft, teasing the swollen head with gentle touches. She soaped her fingers again and her hand reached between my legs, I tensed as her finger slid into me and my erection seemed to grow even bigger.

“You like that?” She whispered.

“Mmmmm.” I muttered.

“Come on baby, take me to bed again,” she said.

We stood up and she towelled me dry, before letting me dry her.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed. I moved to her neck, giving her light kisses. Then down to her soft warm breasts; taking each nipple in turn into my mouth and gently biting and suckling on them. My head carried on down to her smooth flat belly and on to her pussy. She raised her legs for me, exposing that moist wet and now tender spot. My tongue darted around that moist button, licking and sucking. She grabbed my head and pulled me toward her, my tongue finding her wet hole, I buried it deep into her, tasting her juices and savouring it all. She tasted sweet as my tongue probed and licked. I went down even further to her forbidden hole and gently tickled her. She squirmed again to my sensitive touch as I licked her. She lifted her hips off the bed, pulling me in deeper, as I savoured her.

I pulled away, and turned her over; I raised her bottom into the air and knelt behind her. Bringing my hardness closer to her, the head touched her moistness and she gasped. I eased it into her and she felt tight despite her wetness. Inch by inch I watched my hardness disappear inside of her until my belly touched her bum. She loved long slow strokes and I didn’t want to disappoint her. I pulled out, seeing her wetness on my hard erect cock and then thrusting back deep inside of her. Her breathing became erratic and she pushed back onto me as I continued those long slow strokes. I wet my finger and slowly pushed it into her bum, she moaned as I fucked and finger fucked her. Our pace quickened, almost into frenzy. She cried out as her first orgasm hit its peak, I didn’t stop, carrying on with the long, but now quickening strokes, I grasped her cheeks and pulled her into me, and then I started my orgasm. It built very quickly, that burning fire building so quickly within me, almost to the point of no return.

I didn’t want to stop, and then it came, my juices forced their way up my hard shaft to spurt deep within her. She came again as she felt the warm fluid pump inside of her, before slumping down on the bed; I lay on top of her, kissing the back of her neck as our orgasms subsided. I gently turned her over and kissed her full on the mouth before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments