Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember

"The story about a man enjoying his and his only."

4
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
886 words 886 words
Looking at you. The whole night that's all I've been doing...is looking at you. Watching as your mouth curves up into a smile...listening to how infectious your laugh is. I'm still looking at you.... still watching you smile. Looking at you standing there. Watching you wait for me to come and take you.

I slowly make my way toward you, keeping my eyes locked on you the whole time. I step up to you. Grabbing your waist and pulling you close, so you can feel how hard my cock is on your stomach. Feeling the length travel up past your belly button; all 10 inches of my cock you feel pressed up against you and you cant help but quiver as your body flushes and your nipples harden beneath your shirt. Your breath catches as I smirk and lick my lips. Staring into your eyes, I lean down and slowly seal my lips over yours. Sucking and licking. Cupping your face in my hands. I pull my lips away, still holding you close. Watching the flush work it's way up your cheeks. I smile, biting my lips. I lean down and kiss your neck; hearing you gasp with surprise and excitement. My hands move down your arms as my mouth works it's magic on your neck and my fingers intertwine with yours.

Feeling me that close you realize that there is only one conclusion and that is that you're going to get fucked tonight. You step back and crawl into bed, shedding your clothes as you go. As you look up with a sly smile and a twinkle of mischief in your eyes, you see me standing there. You stare with wide eyes as the realization of what I'm about to do with you sets in.

You lay down. On your back. Legs spread wide open. The breeze blowing across your clit, causing you to shiver. You watch me. Standing above you, staring down. You see the hunger in my eyes, the bunching of my muscles. Your breathe quickens, your heart speeds up in your chest. You know what you want and you hope that you get it.

Bent over. Arms splayed in front of you. Legs shaking from the constant pleasure of orgasm. As the juices of your pussy run down your thighs, you feel me back there. Teasing you. Rubbing the head of my cock along your thoroughly fucked pussy. Pressing the head of my cock against your clit as I drag my thick member upward, eliciting a long, tortured moan from your mouth. You feel me down there and want nothing more than to be filled. Your moans turn into mewls and whimpers, not understand what's taking me so long.

Hearing me chuckle, tears spring into your eyes.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

Knowing that I know exactaly what I'm doing to you. Making you beg. Unraveling you……all of a sudden youʻre filled. In one swift motion my cock penetrates your tight wet pussy, balls deep. You scream a raw passionate scream. That of a woman wanting nothing more than to be possessed by a man. Claimed. You feel yourself starting to flow freely now as your hair gets pulled and I plunge in and out of you. You feel my hand snake around and start thrumming on that sweet little bud in between your legs. Causing waves of pleasure and ecstasy to roll through your body. Your legs get weak. You start to shake hard. Your lost. Found. Filled. Fucked. And irrevocably pleasured.

Back arched. Sheets crumpled. Toes curled while I suck on your nipples. My cock still deep in you...it's getting too much. You've come too many times. You've cum HARD too many times but you’re hungry for more and tired all at the same time.

You want one last one. You tighten around me. Listening to me groan in pleasure as I move inside of you. Tweaking your nipple while taking the other deep in my mouth. My tongue circling and flicked across your hard nipple. My other hand rubbing your clit in frustratingly slow circles while I thrust deep inside of you. You open your mouth, all that's being expelled is moan after moan and somewhere deep inside your mind you wonder in awe how you became this hungry. This insatiable for my cock. But at the moment you don't care.

You feel it start to build. Getting bigger as I go faster. Deeper. Then it explodes and you scream. A primal, loud scream. Holding nothing back and feeling you pump my seed deep inside of your pussy. You feel me pull out. You mewl...wanting nothing more than to hold me close.

All of a sudden you feel something wet and warm running up and down your slit. As you open your eyes and look down you see my head in between your legs. And in a moment of clarity you realize that I'm eating you out. You feel the tender warmth of my tongue. Soothing her. Loving her. And you can't describe the emotion you feel. Me eating you after I came in there. And as you lay back on your pillows you smile with content and happiness. As you close your eyes you relish the feeling of warmth as the sun rises in the beautiful morning.

Published 
Written by _MrGetYouWet_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments