Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Of Love

"Experiencing the delight of lust and desire"

27
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
919 words 919 words

Author's Notes

"Some reality, some fantasy, but a short story of a couple wanting to have sexual highs after an evening out"

I turned you around and pushed you gently onto the bed.  Before you had a chance to say anything, I was between your legs, moving up your thighs before arriving at your pussy.  It was glistening.  I lapped up and down the lips on each side, teasing with my tongue, brushing over the gap between your lips. 

My aim was your clit and soon I was at it.  It already felt engorged, but my tongue flicked against it at a rate I didn't think I was possible of doing.  It was growing and protruding and I just teased and teased it, you moaning, pushing my face harder towards it.  You were begging for my cock, saying you wanted to be pumped full of spunk, saying you wanted to be filled with meat.  But no, this was oral pleasure. Lashing your clit, sliding between your lips; I wanted to taste your juices. 

You continued to moan and push me deeper into your pussy, and I could feel your orgasm building.  You were tensing and gasping and then your thighs clasped around my head as you came, juices freely flowing into my waiting mouth.  I lapped at you in pleasure, gently kissing and tonguing your lips as you came down from the high you'd experienced.

You looked beautiful as you lay with your head on my chest as our breathing became more normal.  Your hand reached down my body and found my cock, which was aching with how hard it was. You gently ran your fingers up and down my shaft, teasing the underside vein.  You alternated with caressing my balls, feeling them tighten under your touch.

You looked into my eyes and smiled as you edged down the bed, starting to gently kiss around my groin area.  Up and down the shaft, onto the tip, back down to my balls, along the seam of my ball sackthe sensation was amazing.  You started to concentrate on my head, rolling your tongue around the top, exquisitely moving the foreskin down exposing my helmet and a fair amount of pre-cum.  Your tongue lasered in on that and greedily licked it up.  Then, in an amazing surprise, your mouth engulfed the top of my cock, you went at such an angle that my cock was right against the top of your mouth.  You moved your head in such a way that my cock was sensually being fucked by your mouth. 

Then you let me out and I looked at you, surprised.  I should not have worried, like an eagle swooping down for food, your head arrowed down to take me in one go to the back of your mouth.  You edged up and then went further down so that I was ball deep in your mouth with my cock just reaching the start of your throat.  You stayed there moving up and down whilst your hands squeezed my balls.  I was moaning and groaning as you continued to bob up and down, feeling my orgasm coming.  There was no holding back; it built and it built and then I was cumming, a stream of my hot white nectar filling your mouth.

AlissonTyler4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissonTyler4u

You came up and closed your mouth, gulping what was there down your throat.  You gently kissed and licked my cock to take the remaining drops before coming up to kiss me, sharing the taste of my own cum with me.  It was an amazing feeling.

The lust and desire for each other was still there, and my cock had only gone semi hard.  I started to stroke it as you played with your boobs, squeezing them, flicking the nipples hard.

I couldn't believe it, but I was soon hard as we whispered what we wanted to do to each other, that we wanted to fuck each other silly. 

You sat up on all fours, presenting your pussy slit to me, the lips still puffy from my licking.  I got behind you and rubbed my cock up and down your slit.  You were moaning for me to get inside you and I eased the head and then full shaft into your soaking wet pussy.  I groaned as I felt your pussy grip my cock as it went deeper.  We adjusted the angle and soon I was rubbing and thrusting up to your G-spot, sending you into cries of ecstasy.  There was no holding backthis was full hard-on fucking. 

My balls slapped against your bum as I held your hips, fucking you for all I was worth.  You were screaming harder and harder as I tried to keep up with you.  You started screaming, "yes, yes, yes" as I felt my cum rise up out of my balls, shooting into your pussy as you collapsed with another orgasm. 

I could hardly support myself after the energy I'd put into fucking you and making you cum.  I slipped out and lay on my back.  You turned around so our faces met and we kissed as our mixed juices dripped out of your pussy and onto my stomach.

I was spent, you were spent, after a mega fucking session where we both had had multiple cums.  We were exhausted and turned to spoon each other as we drifted off into a deep, satisfying sleep.

Published 
Written by HighHopes69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments