Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning of Pleasure

"The perfect thing to wake up to."

6
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I wake to the sun glaring through the crack in my blinds and into my bright blue eyes. It's 6AM and I'm lying in bed with my body entwined with yours. I raise my head slowly off your smooth, tanned chest and look into your deep, mysterious brown eyes.

"Morning, beautiful," you speak in a soft tone.

"Good morning."

We share a few moments just staring deep into each other's eyes, your fingers locked between the spaces of mine. Memories begin to fill my mind of what happened the night before. I smile to myself and lower my head down, nuzzle into the arch of your neck and give you the softest kiss.

I whisper in your ear, "Last night was amazing."

"I know, I was there," you say sarcastically.

Not even realizing our bodies are naked I climb on top to straddle you and pin your arms above your head.

"Don't start, mister."

"Or else?"

"I'm going to have to punish you."

"And how are you going to do that?" Your lips curve into a half smile hoping the answer is what you hope it's going to be.

"No sex. Ever!" I say in a playful tone.

"That's going to be a bit hard, being as were both naked right now."

Realizing my body is exposed for your big brown eyes to peer at I lower myself to you until we're nose to nose and my breasts brush across your chest.

"Make me realize what I'd be missing," I say seductively.

Your lips touch mine and I feel a hand take a firm grip to my bare ass and slowly run over my thigh.

"That won't be hard for me to do," you whisper and then bite at my lower lip.

You raise yourself into a sitting position so I'm sitting directly on top of your naked semi-hard cock. I feel it rub against my pussy; I roll my hips to entice you more.

"Fuck me."

I bite at your neck and run my hands through the back of your soft brown hair. You lay me down and climb on top. I feel your lips caress my neck and slowly move down over my breast. You take my erect nipple into your mouth and suck and lick until I moan with pleasure.

"Tease." I giggle.

You say nothing and run your tongue down my stomach and onto the top of my sex; with every movement you keep your brown eyes locked onto mine and I feel the anticipation between us for what's about to come.

I feel a cold but inviting hand rub my pussy lips in a circular motion, giving me motivation to get wetter with every stroke.

"You're soaking."

"Sorry." I reply self-consciously.

"Don't apologize, I love your taste." You grin and I see your tongue slowly enter the top of my lips, running the edge over my clit, flicking it with your warm tongue. I groan in pleasure and my body rocks back and forth with the rhythmic motion of your tongue.

Two fingers slowly push open the entrance to my sopping wet hole and enter me fully.

GabrielaSton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabrielaSton

You slide your fingers in and out as you lick my hot wet clit varying in speed.

"Baby, please, I want your cock."

Again you say nothing and your head rises from in between my legs. You bite your lip in excitement and crawl back over the top of me so were at eye level with one another.

"You better be ready for this."

"More than ever." I close my eyes and picture what's about to come in my mind.

I feel the head of your throbbing hard cock rub against my lips. I shift my body into a comfortable position, open my legs and wrap them around your waist, bringing you closer to me.

You take one hand and guide the tip of your penis to enter me. My pussy lips slide over the head and shaft of your erection as you grind your hips to fulfill my every need.

"Ah, baby, that feels so good."

"You like that, sexy?"

"I love it." I moan in utter heaven as you slide your hard cock deep into my pussy over and over again.

Ten minutes of pure bliss pass and I feel myself coming to my climax. Your moans and groans and just hearing the pleasure you're receiving from making love to me push me further over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," you groan.

"Me too, let's try and do it together," I reply.

"Okay."

We slow down, kissing passionately between moans of pleasure and I feel your cock throb inside me.

"Okay, I can't hold it any longer. I'm gonna cum," I mutter trying to catch my breaths.

"Okay, baby girl, let's do this."

You take one hard thrust into me and I feel my body jerk in motion at exactly the same time as yours.

"Ahhh YESS!" I scream and grab hold of the sheets.

"Mmm." The sound of your deep groans enter my ears and fill my head.

You wrap your arms around me and I do the same to you as you grind yourself into me once more. I feel my cum dribble from inside of me and down my ass, finishing its journey onto the bed sheet. Your cum is warm and wet inside of me and we catch our breaths in post orgasmic bliss.

You roll off me and flop down onto the bed beside me. Looking into my eyes you half grin and I know exactly what you're about to say. I stop you in your tracks.

"Okay, no sex ban." I smile.

"Thought so."

You turn to look up to the ceiling and reach out your hand for me to hold. I wrap my fingers round yours and move closer to your body, placing my head gently onto your chest once more.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you, too, gorgeous," you reply.

And we drift off to sleep.

____________
Thanks for reading! Comments are greatly appreciated :D! Xx

Published 
Written by SexyMama19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments