Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Meal To Remember

"Eating in or Eating out?"

23
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Jane and I have been together for a while, though we don't share an apartment, and we do have other friends. Our relationship is stable though, and we confide in each other whenever we need help or advice. We also have regular sex and sometimes we holiday together. We meet at least every week, to exchange our latest gripes about family, working life, and friends and colleagues. Often we have sex too.

This week, it is my turn to arrange our get-together, and I call you at work to ask if you want to eat out tonight. It is mid-afternoon, but you seem very animated and it turns out that you have had a great success at work today, confirming a valuable new client. You say you want to celebrate, but would prefer to do so “privately.”

From the tone of your voice, I can tell that you are already feeling horny and I know that means a lively evening ahead for us both. You drop your husky voice a little, to say, “I'd rather eat in tonight, Simon. I don't want to get carried away in a restaurant. We might get arrested!”

“Hmm, that sounds very promising, Jane,” I say, “Do you want me to lay a table here, then?”

“Are you teasing me, Simon?” you say, “It's me I want you to lay!”

“I get that message loud and clear, Jane,” I say. “Come round at about 7.30 this evening, and I'll have everything ready for you, but I don't have much food in the apartment.”

“I'm sure you'll think of something to feed me,” you say. “I am quite hungry, but not just for food! I'll bring a bottle of fizz with me.”

So I ring off and begin to plan.

When you arrive, on the dot of 7.30, you are still hyperactive with excitement, and wave a bottle of champagne around dangerously. I take it from you and set it aside, while we hug tightly together and you kiss me passionately and deeply.

Your success at work seems to have aroused you, and you grind your hips against mine while your arms wrap tightly around me, pulling my body against yours. You are still dressed in a businesslike white blouse, and tight knee-length black pencil skirt, above black high-heeled shoes.

You kick them off, and say, “I didn't have time to go home, Simon; I just picked up the champagne on the way, but I did have time to slip my panties off, as I've been getting wetter and wetter on the way here!”

I open the champagne, and though it has had a little time to settle down, it shoots foam all over the kitchen, much to your ribald amusement. “Wow,” you say, “that's impressive. I bet you can't match that, Simon!”

It seems that there is no time to be wasted, and after we have quickly downed a couple of glasses of champagne, I suggest we go to the dining room.

There, the dining table is almost completely bare, and you look at me, saying, “What do you have in mind, Simon?”

“Well,” I say, “I think you would make a very tasty Starter, before we move on to the Main Course. Would that be acceptable, Jane?”

“If you mean what I think,” you say, “then it would be a delightful start to a gourmet evening. How many courses do you have in mind? We do have the whole evening ahead, and I could stay over tonight, if you want.”

“I think that would be the best plan,” I say, and lead you to the end of the Dining table, turning you to face me. While you stare into my eyes, I slowly unbutton your white blouse, giving you a quick kiss on the lips as each button pops open. You have full breasts, which drop very slightly as I remove your bra, to reveal the familiar small, tight and dark brown areolae, topped with long nipples, already hard and erect.

My hands drop to your waist to undo the waistband of your skirt, which, with a little encouragement, squeezes over your hips and falls to the floor in a pool of black around your feet. As you had said, you are already free of panties, and I can scent the aroma of sexual readiness from you, as you rest your ass against the table-top.

You wrap your arms around my neck as I lift you slightly, to sit on the end of the table, and you try to wrap your thighs around my waist. I pull back, though, and reach for a dining chair to set squarely between your legs. I hold your wrists and lower your body back onto the table, then sit between your thighs, which are now draped over my shoulders.

You gasp as you feel my hot breath on your exposed pussy, and your hands grasp each side of the table. I say, “I think it's time to eat, Jane. Literally!” and you groan with expectation.

My fingers trace down the soft skin of your inner thighs, towards your pussy. You have a perfectly smooth and hairless pussy, with delicate thin pink outer lips protruding, and already glistening with moisture. As I part them, the inner folds remind me of thin slices of smoked salmon, varying in intensity of colour- and I know they taste delicious.

My fingers part them, revealing the dark inner depths of your vagina, beaded with honey, and the bright red button of your clit, erect now and almost visibly throbbing in anticipation of my touch.

The tip of my tongue probes your vagina, before licking up your folds to slowly circle your clit. My mouth focuses upon your clit now, while one long finger slips slowly inside your vagina and circles inside you. I can feel you grip me in response.

My lips clasp around your clit, while my tongue plays it back and forth, coordinating with my finger sliding in and out of your depths.

You groan and grip each side of the table even harder, while your thighs try to clamp my head in place between them. Your hips are beginning to move now, forcing your clit against my mouth, and countering the movement of my finger, now joined by a second, in and out of your vagina. This makes my thrusts into you more vigorous, and when at full depth, I twirl and curl my fingers to pressure your inner walls.

I think, from the sounds you are making and from the increasing urgency of your hip movements, that you are approaching a climax soon. I try to slow down, but you press on, faster and faster, until you suddenly squeal loudly and freeze all movement except for the rapid trembling of your pussy lips and your rhythmic clenching of my fingers deep inside your vagina.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

I stop all movement because I know how sensitive you are at this moment, and allow you to lead the way. As your bodily reactions calm, I slowly withdraw my fingers and lift my head from your pussy. Your thighs are still trembling a little, but you look down at me, over your proud breasts and flat belly, and grin the broadest of grins.

“Wow, Simon,” you say, “I certainly needed that! It was what I expected of you, of course, and you didn't disappoint!”

“I should hope not,” I say, “I've had enough practice, after all!”

I sit back and reach for a glass of cooling champagne to swirl around my mouth and gulp down thankfully, with the added flavour of you- and then another. You slowly raise yourself into a sitting position and ask for a glass yourself, which I pass to you.

“Thanks, Simon,” you say, “I was really ready for that. I had been thinking about you ever since you rang me this afternoon, and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I made my way here. That was why I had to remove my panties; they were soaking, just with thoughts of you.”

“Well,” I say, “that was only the 'Starter', so when you've recovered, I think we should move on to the 'Main Course', don't you?”

“Mmmm, where do you want that?” you say.

“Why, here at the dining table, of course, Jane,” I say. “Just lie back again when you're ready, and I'll serve you a full-size portion.”

I stand between your thighs and lower my trousers and briefs, to reveal the full, hard cock roused by my attention to your pussy. It will not subside now until it has been where my fingers were, but entering you much harder and even more deeply.

You shudder at the sight, and rest back on your elbows, so that you can see me approach you. I quickly strip off my shirt, and kick my briefs from my feet, so that I am standing completely naked now, towering over your own naked body laid out on the dining table.

You lie back flat on the table now, and again grip the sides, to hold yourself still against the thrusting cock you expect to enter you at any moment. Your pussy is certainly well-prepared, open and slick with your juices, dripping down onto the table edge.

Before I enter you, though, I press the length of my vertical shaft against the length of your pouting pussy lips, and move slowly up and down. You squeal as the head of my cock presses against your erect clit, then moves down to tease your lips further apart around your vagina, before moving back to tease your clit again.

“Do you want me now?” I say.

“Oh God, Simon. Just fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast, I can't wait any longer!” you shout.

“OK, the 'Main Course' is served now,” I say, as I force my cock down to lodge the head inside your vagina. Then I lean forward, to press it slowly inside you, and finally, I lie full length on top of your body, so that the full length of my cock can slide gratefully inside you, pushing you further up the dining table. We are now both lying fully on top of the table. You are gripping the sides, while I reach above you to grasp the other end of the table and pull myself up against you and into you. The table is hard and unforgiving beneath you, and beneath my knees, but the thrilling pleasure of fucking overcomes all the minor discomforts.

You are so well lubricated that I slip easily in and out of you, but you gasp with each stroke as the head of my cock clashes against your cervix at the same moment as my body clashes against your clit.

Perhaps because you haven't fully recovered from the 'Starter' course, it takes very little time before you reach another climax, and I pause while your vagina convulses around my cock, and your nails scrape down my back to my ass, pinning me in place.

I wait calmly while you recover again, but I decide to withdraw, still erect, and stand between your legs again. Your pussy leaks its juices onto the table when you raise yourself onto your elbows, and you look at me quizzically.

I say, “Jane, I think it's time for your dessert course now.”

You grin broadly as understanding dawns, and you slide down the table towards me, to sit on the edge again. I am standing between your open thighs, my hard slick cock pressed against your belly. You lean forward slightly to take the lubricated hardness between your breasts, press them around me, and slowly move up and down, while looking up into my eyes.

“I don't think I can last much longer,” I say. “ do you want your dessert with cream, Jane?”

“Mmm, yummy,” you say. “You know I always love a generous helping of cream, Simon!”

I step back a little, and you lower your head to engulf my throbbing cock with your open mouth, while one hand strokes the shaft and the other cradles and squeezes my balls. You can feel that they are full and hard, gripped tightly to the base of my cock.

My hands are on your shoulders, allowing you to control the pace and depth of my thrusts into your mouth, and coordinate them with your stroking of the shaft and my balls.

You know very well how to tease and please me, and recognise the signs that I am about to cum, when I throw back my head and press my hips forward. Soon I can wait not a moment longer and I let out an animal roar as my balls empty their accumulated contents, which surge up the length of my cock and pulse out – much as the champagne had earlier- into your mouth. You gag as the pulses of cum hit the back of your throat, but swallow rapidly, ready for the next, and the next.

When the pulses subside, you withdraw my cock from between your red lips and look up at me, to say, “Delicious, Simon! That is the best creamy dessert I've had in a long time. You will have to prepare me another!” You gather a dribble from the corner of your mouth, to sweep it up between your lips.

I laugh and say, “Perhaps another day, Jane. I think that was as much as I can produce for now. But I do hope you enjoyed your meal tonight.”

“I certainly did,” you say, “but it was good that we ate in. That performance might not have been welcomed by everyone in public!”

“I guess not,” I say, “but I pride myself on waiting on tables. Do you have a tip for your server?”

“Well, yes,” you say, “maybe we could have some spicy nibbles before the Starter next time?”

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments