Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Harley Babe Takes Me For a Ride

"Two people with two passions; motorcycles and sex, but not always in that order."

13
7 Comments 7
7.1k Views 7.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
This story is one from years back that I’ve been meaning to tell. It’s primarily about this fiery lass named Erin that I met after moving to a new apartment. I was inside unpacking boxes last Friday night when I heard the familiar rumble of a Harley roar up. I briskly walked out front, figuring one of my buddies had driven an hour to check out the new place, but had to glance around when I found the street empty.

In the driveway across the street was parked a beautiful Harley-Davidson Fatboy, but I couldn't see anyone around and figured the guy had already gone inside. I returned to my unpacking duties with a grin, for I had gotten lucky enough to rent a place with a fellow Harley rider living nearby. That would help in meeting people since I was new to the area. It would only be a matter of time until he and I crossed paths, and I hoped since we both had bikes we'd be able to become friends, too. Well, as it turned out I was at least half right...

The following morning I woke up earlier than normal due to the newness of the place, strange noises and all that. I decided to wheel out my Harley and give it a good wash, since I hadn't had a chance to wash it for a couple of weeks because of the move. After an hour, when I was nearly done, I heard that rumble from across the street again. Turning quickly, I watched the guy ride the Fatboy down the driveway, stopping just before the sidewalk. He shut it off, dropped the stand and returned to the house to drag out his own garden hose.

As I watched, I was surprised by how young he looked to own such a great bike. ‘Man oh man, kids these days,' I thought. I couldn't afford my first bike until I was 25... and here he was with a nice Fatboy, too. Must be nice to have rich parents who can make your dreams come true with their checkbook.

I put my bike underneath the shade of a huge oak tree in my front yard and heard him call out from across the street. "Nice bike. That a new one?"

"Yeah," I called back, "I've only had this one for a month or so. You've got a nice ride there too."

"Thanks," he said with a wave, "the name's Mike," and continued to clean his machine.

"I'm Jon... maybe we can go for a ride sometime?"

"That'd be cool, but after this I'll be working downtown at the McDonald's. Maybe another time."

I went in to take a shower, thinking that at least he's working for spending money and not completely mooching off his folks. I decided to take my bike out for a quick spin around town before working on the rest of the full boxes inside. As I dug out my leather jacket I happened to glance out the front window, and that was the first time I saw her. She must've been outside talking to Mike, but before she turned and strutted back inside I got a good eyeful. Well, as good as you can get from fifty yards away.

She looked to be in her late twenties or so, maybe 5'6" or 5'8" - hard to tell from here, though. I couldn't see her eyes of course, but her hair was a bright red with just a tinge of brown blended in, really wavy and nearly reaching her slender waist. She had on a loose fitting white t-shirt that wasn't tucked into the jeans she was wearing, but just before the swinging door closed shut and blocked my view, I caught a glimpse of the most perfectly shaped butt that I'd seen in a long time! The kind you see in a beer commercial, or on a billboard for faded jeans.

I remember standing there for a minute or so before my brain kicked in and reminded me to start breathing again... then to close my mouth, which was hanging open. I made a mental note to get to know Mike across the street just as fast as humanly possible, because I was already dying to meet his older sister.

I went out and got on my bike, warming it for a minute before waving to Mike and rumbling off down the street and around the corner. I rode for about a half an hour and then found my way back home, suddenly not wanting to explore the sleepy little town anymore, but more interested in keeping an eye out for another glimpse of that red hair and the way the tight jeans hugged those hips!

I left my bike in the shade and set about my unpacking duties, glancing out the front windows every time I passed one or heard a sound coming from across the street, but I never saw that beautiful redhead again.

Around 1:30 I had nearly finished when I realized that I hadn't eaten since last night. I went out and rode the bike down to McDonald's for a quick lunch. I was finishing my Coke when Mike walked by, obviously not thrilled with having to work on such a gorgeous day as today, and more than willing to stop and kill some time with small talk.

"Hey," he said, as he leaned against the table.

"Hey, Mike," I said as we shook hands. "If you have to work, you have to work, but you could've rode the bike here and at least enjoyed the ride home, couldn't you?"

"Yeah, right. I wish," he said. "My Mom won't let me take it out anywhere until I get my license, so far I only have temps. Hey, if you ever want your bike cleaned for you, I'm always looking to make a buck ‘cause I'm saving for a cheap car or bike so I don't have to walk everywhere."

I was slightly confused, and it must've shown on my face. He laughed as he clapped his hands and said, "Oh, I see, you thought the Fatboy was mine? No way. I wish, but that's my Mom's bike I was washing. That's the only things she spends money on for herself, and she'd skin me alive if I ever took it out on the road!"

"Your Mom? Oh... okay, that it explains it then," I said, seeing an opportunity. "So what about your Dad? Sisters and brothers?"

"Nope, it's just me and Mom. No boyfriend either... that I know of," he said. "Hey, I have to go; see you around, Jon." And he was off to work before I could ask him anything more.

I rode home thinking, ‘That babe I saw before was Mike's Mom? She doesn't look old enough to have a 16-year-old kid. So that would put her in her mid-thirties, just like me.' But those thoughts vanished in a blink of an eye as I rounded our street corner and saw her again. She was just rolling out of her driveway and I sped up to catch her.

I rolled up along side of her at a stoplight, and said, "You're Mike's Mom, right? Mind if I tag along?"

She looked over at me and did that move where she pushes her shades down to look over the top of them at me. It was at that very moment I felt something inside my heart catch, for I was met with the most amazing pair of emerald eyes that I could ever recall seeing. In an instant it was if my heart stopped beating while I waited for her answer.

"Suit yourself," she replied, with a little smile on her playful red lips, and then she took off as the light turned green. With my heart beating again, I caught up and fell in next to her. She led me out of town and around the countryside that surrounds this little country town. Each road was new to me, but I could tell she knew them all like the back of her hand, and each time we stopped for a light we'd exchange a word or three, extracting bits of information on each other.

She saw the look in my eyes when she held out her hand and said, "I'm Erin - and you're Jon, right? Mike told me he’d met you."

A couple hours later we found ourselves in her driveway, each drinking an icy cold, well-earned bottle of beer. I watched as she tilted the bottle towards the blue sky and drank from it. Her deep green eyes, those soft red lips, the cute button nose... she appeared to be a perfect angel in human form to me, standing not as tall as my 5'10" frame and weighing not more than 110, I guessed. Her long wavy hair flowed past those lobes I already longed to nibble, over her shoulders and down her back to her slim waist. Her hips flared out on graceful curves, making her incredible ass look even better than my first appraisal.

From there came her legs, which seemed to be almost two-thirds of her total height, making them seem very long for her body. Not to be forgotten was her firm chest that she unsuccessfully tried to hide from the world with a loose fitting shirt. I estimated her at a perfect pair of 36-C's. As I finished my beer, it was this shirt that I was openly admiring as she stretched her arms above her head and clearly outlined what her cotton-clad breasts must look like beneath.

She yawned, and said, "Now I need a good..."

"...nap," I said, to finish her statement.

She smiled and shook her head positively, and in truth it sounded like a good idea to me too. When I told her so and began to say good-bye, she took my hand, pulled me to her back door, and in silence we walked inside. I followed along like a lost child in a department store being led by a security guard... she was in control and I somehow knew to keep my mouth shut, for now... She suggested we curl up on her large bed, sleep for an hour or so and then go out for another ride. It all sounded too good to be true but I willingly went along with it. That's the memory I had in my mind as I listened to Erin's soft breathing and felt myself drifting off to sleep next to her...

As I began to wake up I knew something was different. For one thing, it was much too dark to be the middle of the afternoon. As soon as I opened my eyes and realized that, there was something soft covering my eyes. A blindfold? As I went to remove it from my face, I again had a sudden feeling of panic... it seemed as if my left arm was held, or tied somehow! No, both my wrists had been secured... to what? The bed, was the first and obvious answer.

Just before I started to say something, I felt soft fingers undoing my belt and then the zipper to my jeans... and I immediately began to react to the attention below my beltline. The fingers tugged my pants down and off my legs, leaving me in a most compromising position. It seemed that I had been tied/cuffed to Erin's bed and was now wearing only my t-shirt, undies and a blindfold... oops, correction; I felt the undies being pulled off my waist, and then felt my hard cock slap back and hit my stomach as it was freed.

Was that a soft gasp I heard?

For a while it remained very quiet, but I was very turned on as was evident by the state of my throbbing shaft and bulbous head. Almost instantly, I'd become as hard as a steel pipe! Then, I felt someone getting on the bed... sitting, kneeling, I wasn't sure which until I felt a soft touch on my chest. I jumped as the warm hands traced small circles down from my mouth to my cock-shaft, finally slipping a hand under it and lifting it up, teasing me without mercy.

Then just as I was beginning to squirm a bit more, I felt her moving around, and just what I was hoping for began to happen... I felt her take a long, slow lick of the large mushroom shaped head of my prick. She licked it, swirling her tongue around the top and getting it slick with her spit, then coolly blowing on it and making it jump and jerk in her hands. I felt her take my big balls with her other hand and gently roll them around, playing with them as she began to suck my nine inch tool inside!

After a bit she told me, "I just love the way you've shaved yourself down here...

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

it makes me want to spend all day sucking on your balls, Jon."

She returned my head to her mouth and sucked hard, while swirling her tongue back and forth in rotating circles. I could only lay there and wish I could see my shaft disappearing into her red lips. But then maybe it was better this way; this was her game, and she was in control... and if I could see her I'd probably blow my load so much quicker.

I groaned louder as I felt her lips slide past my head and down the sides of my aching cock, taking the greater half of it into her mouth and the beginning of her throat. I could feel her hand tightening about the base of my cock as she began to bob her head up and down while swishing her tongue back and forth in earnest, giving me a fantastic blowjob!

Next she started to lightly scratch my balls with her fingernails, sending shivers down my legs strong enough to curl my toes, and up my body to make my already tingling nipples harden. I knew that as good as this was, I wanted to give her some pleasure too, so I moaned, "Erin, you're the best, but I want to give you some of this pleasure too!"

She popped my cock out of her mouth and answered in an out-of-breath voice, "I though you'd never ask."

While never letting go of me, I felt her move around on the bed and straddle my torso. She giggled as she almost fell over to one side as she moved. I felt her weight on me and then she was blowing softly on my dick again, flicking the tip of her tongue up and down the sides of it as she scooted down on top of me. I felt her wetness bumping against me and knew my wishes of a ‘69' were coming true.

I raised my head and bumped into her tight rear end, eliciting another giggle from her. I could tell her sweet peach was only an inch or two from my nose, but I couldn't see it or move any closer to it.

"Come a little closer," I begged her.

Then she moved her wet slit to my mouth and I discovered why she got so excited when she'd found my shaft & balls shaven - she was as bare as a newborn herself!

I took a first experimental lick and was rewarded with the taste of her sweet dew that misted all over the outer lips of her pussy. "Mmm, baby, I just love a shaved pussy," I told her, as I drove my tongue inside her and felt her push back onto my face harder than before.

She moaned as I ate her and groaned when I latched onto her stiff little clit poking its head out. I nibbled on it until she squealed and pulled it away from my starving lips... only to miss it, want it, and need it more. She thrust herself back into my reach until I found it again, and again she hummed her approval around my throbbing cock shaft!

The mutual stimulation was reaching a peak of desire for both of us, and I felt her rocking her body, grinding her love box on my face as she sucked my cock harder than I would have thought possible.

"Oh God, Jon, I'm so close," she suddenly blurted out, "...keep going and soon I'll be cumming all over your face!"

"Oh, God..." I panted as I drank the sweet nectar that slowly drizzled from within her hot, slippery folds.

Then I heard her squealing as she gripped the sides of my head with her strong legs..."Hhimmff... aah...Oh my GODDD... Oooo," and I felt the inner walls of her pink slit clamp down on my lips and tongue as she began to orgasm!

The thought of her thrashing about as she poured her juices onto me while I was tied down to her bed - combined with her squealing on my cock and pumping it with her fist - made me lose it. I felt my nuts tense up two or three seconds before I felt a huge surge of energy boil out of my balls and up the long shaft... only to explode with a searing heat from the top of my cockhead!

Up, up, and against the back of her throat shot ribbon after ribbon as she pulled her face back until just her tight lips were wrapped around it, being sure to capture each and every blast of the seed that flew from within me.

 After, I felt her get off of the bed and me, and in a few seconds she had crawled up to lay next to me, even pulling the blindfold away. I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light... and to the sight of her beautiful eyes staring back into my own. We were both panting as she slowly bent her face towards mine, and after licking some cum from her lower lip, she suddenly clamped her mouth to mine and kissed me passionately. Our French kisses mixed both of our cum together in each other's mouths. This kiss was driven purely by lust!

She glanced down at my cock and said, "Jesus, wasn't that enough of a workout for you? Your cock is as hard as ever!"

With a smart-assed grin I said, "You going to do something about it?"

I felt her reach down and grab a hold of my cock, and then in a sudden motion she held it towards the ceiling and as if she were mounting her Harley, she swung her leg over me and held the tip of my fuck tool against her slick trim.

She waited for only a second before she began to mount me, sliding down on my hardened shaft... slowly but surely taking inch by throbbing inch up inside her. I could feel my fat head slowly spreading her wet, warm inner walls as I impaled her. Her eyes were growing big as she neared the end of it, finally stopping just before she had taken it all in.

After a minute or so she lifted herself up an inch or two and then slammed herself back down. With a soft yelp I felt her take the rest of my dick into her pussy, mashing it firmly a gainst the back wall and nearly pushing against her cervix.

"Oooh, my God... that feels SO good! Mmm...," she said, as she wiggled side-to-side, getting used to the feeling of being so stuffed. I on the other hand was looking at her magnificent chest, which until now I hadn't set eyes on. Her breasts were just as perfect as the rest of her. Full, firm and capped off by huge stiff nipples inside big red areolas that just begged to be toyed and teased for hours on end. She saw the look in my eyes and said, "You like?"

"I love!"

She smiled as she slowly pulled herself up from my stiff cock. When she had 2/3 of it out, she pushed herself back down with another satisfied, "HmmmmFFF..." Then she began to build up a steady rhythm as she rode me the way a small child will ride one of those coin-operated rides you see outside a Wal-Mart. She was even giggling again as she fucked my tool in and out of her box.

She leaned forward and said to me, "Suck my tits Jonny, I know you want to."

She held herself and fed me her left nipple. I latched onto her like a starving baby who was just offered their mother's milk filled tit!

"Come on Jon, bite it harder than that!"

I licked, sucked and chewed on first her left nipple and then her right when she smashed the other ripe melon into my face. After about twenty minutes of riding my cock, sometimes speeding up and other times slowing down or changing direction of penetration, I could feel her really start to fuck me hard. I could see her eyes had a glazed-over look to them and that she was flying high on some cloud far above me now. She was closing in on her second massive orgasm and I was right behind her!

"Cum, Jon... Cum right now!"

"No... I'm going to hold back and let you cum first, Erin," I said to her, not really knowing if I could back up my words or not.

She only shook her long locks of redness about and said, "No, I want us to cum together!"

"Then make me," I told her, and immediately regretted that comment. The fire and mischief in her eyes were only a second of warning before she reached up with her slender fingers and pinched both of my taut nipples between them, twisting and pulling on them until they screamed out in pain!

I saw stars swimming before my eyes and felt her inner muscles clamp around my shaft as the second load of juice shot up my shaft and began to coat the fiery walls of her inner furnace.

She started to wail loudly, "AaaauuhhggG!" and I could feel her twitching and shaking through her orgasm... her liquid sugar squirting out of her gripping love hole as we came together!

She collapsed forward on top of me and we held each other, enjoying the heat of the afterglow from the incredibly hot fuck-fest we'd just participated in. Erin took this time to release me from my bondage that she'd so carefully applied, confessing to me about her fantasy of tying a man to her bed and fucking his brains out.

We kissed and cuddled until she withdrew me from her sore but satisfied twat, and then we drifted off together again...

Funny thing about payback though...when Erin woke up a little while later laying on her stomach, wrist cuffed and secured to the bed posts, I wanted her to be able to see as much as possible and so she hadn't been blindfolded. I helped her onto her hands and knees, and then sucked and tweaked those nipples into a frenzied state of arousal until she was begging me to do something, anything to her other than stimulate her hard knobs.

I stood next to the bed and let her stare at my bobbing, hard cock in the afternoon sunlight that streamed through the bedroom window. I heard an "ouch" of surprise when I raised my right hand and brought it down hard across her delightfully perfect left ass cheek! Then another slap on the right one with more sting effect in it. Not a perfectly administered spanking mind you, but enough to let her know that a proper one may be in her near future, if she earned it.

She seemed to really like the idea of it, and she moaned and actually tried to push back to meet the swatting... perhaps to make it hurt just a little bit more?

I stopped and put my mouth to her ear, "You're the most beautiful and sexiest woman I've ever seen Erin, and I plan on this being just the start of something great, for both of us."

She could only nod affirmatively as I held her hips and climbed behind her on the bed. I held my thick head against her oozing snatch and said, "Beg me for it, Erin. Beg for my cock."

"Please Jon... we don't have that much time, Mike will be home from work soon. Please, just hurry up and fuck ME."

I knew our time was short, and even though I'd normally ask her to beg some more before giving her what she needed, I held onto her slim waist and began to fuck her with long hard strokes, really pounding myself against her ass with force. Her big boobs jerked forward and back as she grunted with pleasure, "Mm yes, Fuck me, Jon. Fuck Me! Keep going, going... I'm almost there, baby!"

I could feel the third load of spunk boiling up and out of my cock as I reached forward and gave one of Erin's nipples a familiar twist like she'd given me, and that pain pushed her over the edge...

 Forty-five minutes later we were showered and putting charcoal in the backyard grill when Mike came walking up the drive. We told him we had been "riding all afternoon, and had worked up an appetite," - and we weren't lying either!

THE END – PART ONE – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Published 
Written by shootersr9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments