Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A gift of tongue: Slow-time 4

"Profound eroticism in the gift of his tongue."

7
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Master called. It was time again.

For those that don’t know, Darkstarfish is my Master here on Lush and in real life. This is another story about our on-going adventures: the true-life odyssey of us: Hidden and Dark.

Master had told me again to come to him. As I am his to use in any way he sees fit, I am always ready to carry out whatever request he has of me. I will deny him nothing.

I had prepared myself that day, making sure every part of my body was ready to be used by my Master. I am 5’2” with very large tits (34H), sensitive nipples that I love to have sucked hard, and a delicate, shaved pussy that can only truly be satisfied by Master. I had found a purple sundress that was light, silky and airy to showcase myself in. It was possible to see right through it if the sun was out. It was warm, but not sunny as I ran to the car in response to his call.

I was there quickly as it is not too far to my Master’s house. When I got to the door, he opened it slowly. I walked in and set my purse down and was in his strong, soothing arms. Then we kissed. And oh how we kissed!

I was trying to complete the kiss with my mouth and tongue, but he wouldn’t let me. He grabbed my hair and held my head back, His 6’1” broad-shouldered frame towering over me as he flicked his warm firm tongue over my lips. I clutched at his shirt, his arms, his neck to let me join the kiss, but he just held me and played with my lips by way of his tongue. As I looked into his eyes my body wiggled and squirmed. I came for the first time of many that day. It wasn’t until I was coming down from my orgasm, that he covered my mouth with his and we had a deep sensual kiss, followed by more soft erotic kisses as he whispered over my lips “I love you.”

When we finally paused for a breath, I moaned my own, “I love you.”

Then he took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. This led me to believe our time would be more as lovers than as Master and slut. We are all things to each other - Master/slave, lovers, Mistress/bitch: All this and so much more.

The soft darkness of the room matched his mood perfectly. He laid back on the bed and I eagerly kneeled on the floor between his legs and began sucking his wonderful big hard cock, licking his soft, sensitive balls, and kissing his muscular inner thighs and hips. Giving each of them the devoted attention they deserved. I love doing this. It is such a turn on for me, to see how much I can turn him on.

Then he moved onto the bed more and motioned for me to sit on his face. I have never done this to anyone before and hesitated, though only for a moment. I slowly moved and straddled him, positioning my pussy over his face. He gently held my hips, guiding me to his mouth and began giving me a wonderful gift. I moved my dress to be able to see his eyes as he used his knowing tongue and brought me to highs I had never known. I was coming hard in seconds. I let myself go completely, giving myself to the experience. My back arched. Then I sat up straight and looked down at my man, into his wondrous expressive brown eyes that were telling me he loved me.

I turned and moved off his face and started to suck his cock as I love to do. I wanted to demonstrate again my love for him. But he would not have just that. He quietly told me to move on top of him so he could lick my pussy as I sucked him. I acquiesced, knowing I would not be able to give him my best with his tongue working on me. But he had to know this as well.

And then I had one of the most erotic experiences and feelings that I have ever had in my life. I had let go of all my inhibitions of cunnilingus that I had harbored for so long and gave myself up totally to enjoying it, even as I moaned around his cock in my mouth. The feelings it produced, physically and emotionally were more that I have words for. The absolute profound eroticism of that moment will forever be carved into my being.

My whole body floated and tingled and contracted as I came so hard; not once or twice, but over and over again. I felt my juices begin to flow freely as he strung me from orgasm to orgasm. I don’t know how long we stayed like this; a lovers’ sex embrace, it seemed like forever.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile



Then we moved and changed again. I kneeled between his legs spreading them wide. I gently licked his balls and caressed his cock with my cheek. The soft smooth skin of his hard cock on my cheek inflamed my growing lust. His cock is not shaved. He has a long, heavy, cut, manly cock that has a distinctly defined head and thick veined shaft.

I began to lick him in earnest, moving lower and lower. I spread his knees and pushed his legs up and wide, burying my face in him; first licking his perineum then quickly moving to rimming him. My tongue swirled around his hole and then pressed in. His thrashing and gasps of pleasure spurred me on to greater lust. I kissed his thighs and hips, teasing him, then went back to rimming and fucking his hole with my tongue.

After driving him insensate, I sat up on my knees and rocked and thrust my hips into his. My pussy nudging and rubbing up against his balls and cock. He wrapped his legs around me as I leaned forward and held his wrists. I licked and nibbled his perked nipples. The smell of his cologne hit me then: that earthy, fiery, primal cologne. It increased my lust for him and I laid my cheek on his scratchy, hairy chest inhaling his scent as I humped him, hugging him tight. Thoughts of a future slow-time with him, where I will fuck him with my strap-on, flowed through my mind. I know he had similar thoughts as he whimpered and moaned and whispered plaintively, “Yours!” I came again as I fucked him with only an imaginary girl cock strap-on and said with my own air of ownership, “Mine!”

He reached for my breasts, squeezing and playing with my ample bosom. I quickly pulled my dress over my head, flinging it aside and removed my bra. I leaned forward and held a tight erect nipple to his lips. He took it in his mouth and sucked as if sucking my breast for milk. Still leaned over him my hands on the bed on either side of his chest, I gasped as he flicked my nipple with his tongue and sucked harder while squeezing my other tit. Then I growled with frustration at not being able to fuck and thrust harder into him as he made me cum over and over with his lips and tongue on my tits.

Our switching of roles is such a phenomenal experience. The struggle of wills often builds until one of us finally capitulates; giving up control to the other in an erotic landslide of strengths, drive, spirit, determination and raw unfiltered emotion. Each of us is confident enough to dominate or submit.

We moved once again.

He grabbed me by the hair as he got off the bed and forced me to suck his cock on my knees in front of the bed. He fucked my face, forcing his cock into my throat as I clutched at his legs. Taking in his full length I let my throat tighten on his cock and lovingly sucked him. Moaning over his manhood, I looked up into his eyes to let mine express my love for him. Then he quickly pulled out, his cock out trailing a shining string of saliva as he laid me back on the bed and forced my legs onto his shoulders. My pussy convulsed as he fucked me slow, hard, and deep. He fills me so completely. I clutched his powerful forearms as I wailed and moaned his name. I clamped down on his cock as I orgasmed over and over again. Our eyes locked on each other’s when he finally came. He growled savagely and held me immobile as he filled me with his hot seed.

Afterwards, as I lay there panting and wet with the sweat of our sexual slow-time, he withdrew. My love kneeled between my splayed legs and licked at my pussy, sucking and swallowing the physical culmination of our loving adventure. I sat up and kissed him, tasting the sweet salty mixture of our cum. Then he stood up and I took his cock in my mouth for the last time that day, cleaning him; not wanting to let anything remaining of our time together be lost.

We got dressed and held hands as we walked to his door. We both looked at the street through the patterned beveled glass of the front door and kissed again as only people who truly love each other do.

Then I sank to my knees, bowed my head and hugged his leg, my neck across his shin. I know he knew I smiled as I did this. And I know how much it pleases him. I heard him say, 

“Good girl.”

Published 
Written by Hidden_Desires
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments