Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fun Day With Cassie

41
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Did you ever want to have a wild day?  Cassie Smith decided she was going to do the most outrageous things today.  She recently broke up with her boyfriend because he was so vanilla in the bedroom.  He was a nice guy but utterly dull in the bedroom.

He was good with oral sex, which was probably why she kept him around longer than kicking him out of her life without knowing why.  Cassie was attractive, and she knew it.

She liked when men or women fawned over her.  She looked like a life-sized Barbie doll. But the most excellent part of that story was that everything about her was real.  She didn’t have a stitch of plastic surgery. She had big tits and a tiny waist.  She had blonde hair and blue eyes. 

She was a bit ditzy but had a strong sense of business.  Cassie loved to have sex. So today, she decided she was going to have sex with a bunch of people.  Not all together because that is crazy, but she would entice a few lucky strangers and go with them or do anything they wanted.  Kind of like if you found a genie bottle and they granted you all your wishes. But, of course, magic doesn’t exist.  Or does it?

Cassie was what most people would call a slut.  She didn’t do it for work. She just did it for pleasure.  Medically speaking, she was a sex addict.    Her psychiatrist thought she needed rehab, but Cassie didn’t believe she was ill.  She was just fun.  Her psychiatrist would beg to differ with her, however.

Cassie lived alone in her apartment.  She took a shower and got dressed.  She wore a black mini with a crop top and her lacy bra.  She had to wear a bra because she had a nice set of knockers.  She wore a pair of heels and dried her straight blond hair.  She looked cute in her outfit.  When she planned on having sex randomly, she liked the easy access to her pussy.  She threw a thong on because where she was going, men would want to feel her up.

Cassie volunteered at the nursing home in her town.  She would allow the men to fondle her breasts and finger her if they wanted to.  She liked to find the dirty older men and give them cheap thrills for the day.  She was going to visit her one friend named Ernie. Sometimes when Ernie was good, Cassie would give him a hand job.  If the poor geezer could get it up, Cassie would fuck him, but that hadn’t happened yet.  Ernie was ninety but enjoyed Cassie’s freebies when she visited.

Cassie checked in at the front desk and took the elevator to Ernie’s room.  On the way, she saw her favorite janitor.  He was breathtakingly gorgeous, and she knew he was into her from his looks.  Perhaps later, she would offer herself in a closet.  She wondered if he had a big dick.  He looked like the kind of man who just might.

Cassie walked into Ernie’s room.  He had his television on very loudly.  From the sound of it, he must have had his hearing aids out of his ears.  Cassie walked closer to her friend and said hello.

“Cassie, is that you?”

“Yes, do you have your hearing aids in?”

“I think so.  Do you see them in my ears?”

Cassie walked closer and noticed his hearing aids were in his ears.

“I see them.  Why is the television on so loud?”

“I knew you were coming and was keeping myself occupied.”

“Can I lower the television, Ernie?  It’s much too loud.”

“Shut the door and show me your tits.”

“Of course.  You know I love when you feel me up.”

Cassie shut the door and locked it.  She didn’t want just anybody to see what she did when she visited her friend.  Cassie pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra.  Her tits looked amazingly gorgeous, and Ernie’s eyes nearly popped out of his head.

“Wowzah!  Cassie, you have the best tits.  May I touch them?”

“Of course, you can.”

Cassie stood there while Ernie pushed her enormous tits together and squeezed her nipples.  That made Cassie groan.  She felt her pussy wetting up in her thong.  There was just something about a man touching her tits that made her very excited.

“I would love for you to finish getting undressed.  May I finger your smooth pussy?”

“I thought you’d never ask, Ernie.”

Cassie took off her skirt and pulled down her thong.  She stood in front of Ernie while he sat on his bed.  He loved that she came and offered herself to him.  He only wished he could get hard so he could fuck her.  He hadn’t been able to do that in a very long time.

Ernie played with Cassie’s tits, then rubbed her pussy with his fingers.  She opened her legs wider, and he pushed two fingers into her pussy.  He fucked her with his fingers which made Cassie moan in delight.  She moved her hips and gave him some cum on his fingers.  He pulled them out and tasted her sweet juice.

“Cassie, you are so hot.  You make an old geezer very happy.  Get dressed and visit me next week.  I need to take a nap now.”

“Of course.  I hope you had fun.  I know I did.”

Cassie dressed, kissed Ernie on his head, and left the room.  She wanted to see if she could find that incredibly hot janitor.  She needed to be fucked like the slut she was.  She was hoping Bobby would be a sport and fuck her.  She was pretty sure he wouldn’t need much coaxing.

Cassie looked for Bobby and noticed him in the kitchen.  She walked in and smiled at him.  She wanted to talk a bit and then have him take her somewhere where they could fuck.  She needed a nice dick inside of her.

“Hey, Bobby.  How are you?  Want to take a break?”

Bobby looked at Cassie and licked his lips.  She was the hottest chick who ever visited the nursing home.  He just looked at her up and down, making Cassie blush a little.

“Don’t you look hot?  You look a little flushed.  Do you need some water?”

“No water, but how about something to suck on.”

Cassie was flirting and hoped he would take the bait.  Bobby knew what she meant and took her hand, and they walked to his office, which was the size of a closet.  He pushed her against the door and put his lips on her mouth.  He French-kissed her hard and felt her ass in her skirt.

He pulled away from her mouth and unzipped his pants.

“Is this what you want to suck on, missy?”

UrMissGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrMissGoddess

“Yes. That will do.”

Cassie dropped down to her knees and pulled at his dick.  While she rubbed at it, it was growing nicely.  Cassie thought he might have a big dick from what she could see.  She opened her mouth and pushed his cock into her mouth.  She took as much as she could and bobbed along with his dick in her throat.  Bobby fucked her mouth while she made the usual sucking noises.  He wanted to fuck her.

“Stand up!  I want your pussy.”

Cassie stood up and turned around.  Bobbie pulled up her mini-skirt and pulled down her thong.  He loved her round buttocks.  Cassie touched the wall while Bobby slid his cock into her wet pussy.  Her pussy was tight, and his dick felt good inside of her pussy hole.  Cassie liked that Bobby jammed his cock into her good and hard.   

“Such a prize.  You are so gorgeous.  A closet office is fun, but maybe next time, a bed?”

Cassie giggled while he fucked her hard and shot a load into her pussy.  They stood there a minute, and Cassie turned around and kissed him hard on his mouth. 

“Do you have a tissue?”

“Of course.  Here!”

Cassie took the tissue and wiped her pussy. Then, she gathered her clothes and got dressed.  Bobby pulled his pants up and zipped them. 

"Can we exchange numbers? I want to take you out.”

“Sure.  That would be nice.” 

Cassie took her phone out of her clutch, and he put his number into it.

“See you around, Bobby.”

Cassie fled the closet and walked down the corridor.  Nobody even took notice of her.  She was pleased with herself.  She got a cheap thrill from Ernie and a good fucking from Bobby.

She signed herself out of the nursing home and went to her car.  She was a bit hungry and decided to go to a local coffee joint for a sandwich and a coffee.  She took her thong off because she planned on finding another fun friend for sex. First, she would scope out a new play friend.  Maybe an older gentleman would be delightful.  Cassie always dreamed of having a sugar daddy.  She loved to shop and wouldn’t mind somebody footing the bill and just giving them sex when they wanted.  Her next goal was to be a sugar baby.  The idea of a daddy taking care of her sounded marvelous.

~~

Cassie arrived at the coffee shop.  She placed her order and looked for a table near somebody she might want to talk to. She saw an older man reading a book by himself nearby.

She sat down, looked at him, and smiled several times.  Most people found her attractive, and it didn’t take long for people to start talking to her. Finally, the older man got up and walked over to her.

“Would you like some company?”

“Sure.  That would be great.  My name is Cassie.  Whom might you be?”

“I’m George.  So nice to meet you, dear.”

George sat down, and Cassie started to flirt immediately with him.  She was batting her eyes and putting on her usual show.

“George, are you married?”

“Yes, but my wife is not well, if you know what I mean.”

Cassie knew what that meant.  That meant he would cheat on her, which was nice to know.

Cassie’s food came, and she ate her sandwich and drank her coffee drink.  George liked Cassie and could tell that she probably liked him.  He hoped he could coax her into having a pleasant time with him.  She was a looker, and somebody George would like to know better.

“Cassie, what do you do for fun?”

“Sex, mostly!”

Cassie said it so seriously George started to choke.

“I think we will make a good team,” George said happily.

Cassie continued to eat and drink her food.  She was going to fuck George in his car.  Show him what a fun girl she was.  The next time she would make him spend oodles of money on her.  She just wanted to fuck him in his lap and make it friendly and quick.  She had to get her nails done in a few hours.  She wasn’t going to skip that appointment.

“What kind of a car do you have, George?  Maybe we could go to it.”

“A sports utility.  Plenty of room for some fun.  Would you like to take a little ride and go somewhere private?”

“That would be great.”

Cassie got up and followed George to his vehicle.  He opened the door, and she got in.  George was pleased she was on the slutty side.  He was stoked he would be getting laid.  His wife had dementia, so he was looking for a honey to fuck.  Cassie would be perfect, he thought.

George sped away and parked down a secluded corridor.  George parked, got out, moved the seat, and sat in the back.  Cassie sat on his lap and began kissing him hard on his mouth. 

They French-kissed awhile, and Cassie began to take her clothes off.  She took off her shirt and removed her bra.  George held her watermelon breasts in his hands while they continued to kiss.  George liked kissing Cassie.  She was great at kissing.  Cassie had removed her thong after the nursing home.  She knew she’d have sex and wanted to be ready.

“George, time to remove those pants.  Hope your ready for some sex.”

George was more than ready.  Cassie opened the door and got out while George pulled his pants down, and Cassie got back onto his lap and pushed his cock into her wet cunt.  She rocked her body and fucked George.  He played with her tits and watched the hot babe move her cunt over his stiff dick.  George had taken a Viagra once he saw her and hoped to get lucky with the little slut.

“You are something else.  A hot fuck indeed.”

“I’m going to cum.  Fuck!”

Cassie was worked up from Bobby and more tit-holding, and a nice stiff dick made her pussy cream.  She was in a rush to get to her nail appointment. 

“Fun, George.  Maybe we can meet again.”

“Next time, I want to take you to dinner and go to a fancy hotel.  Would love to spoil you, sweetie.”

“Sounds good.  I could use a daddy to take care of me.  Want to be my daddy?”

“Of course.”

George kissed Cassie, and after a while, Cassie got dressed, and George pulled his pants up. Then, he took Cassie to her car and told her he would call her soon for a formal date.

Cassie went to her car, happy with herself.  She had a fun day.  She needed a shower from all the sex she had today.  She had enough time so she could make her nail appointment.  She was excited to meet George again and hoped he’d be her sugar daddy.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments