Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dirty Car Ride with the Sexy Doctor

"The doctor gives Sophie the satisfaction she needs...."

15
6 Comments 6
51.2k Views 51.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
You may want to read Parts 1 and 2 for this story which you can find through my profile page or the link at the bottom of this story, but feel free to just read this one if you like! Comments gratefully received!

*********************************

I got into my car and checked my makeup in the mirror. I looked a little flushed but otherwise ok, not the kind of person who was now involved in an illicit affair and a few moments ago on the edge of an orgasm.

I sat there anxiously waiting for James to arrive, I looked at the clock, 6.34pm, Tom-he would be home soon and wonder where I was. I grabbed my mobile and fired off a text,

‘Got a deadline for tomorrow morning, got to work late, will give you a ring when on my way home, have a nice evening.’

I ignored the feelings of guilt as I hit send and quickly put the mobile back in my bag before I saw Tom send a response. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw James running up to the car, my thoughts of Tom disappeared and I was gripped with excitement.

As he slid into the seat next to me, I felt nervous again, this was a new surrounding, what if I didn’t live up to his expectations. His hand rested on my thigh and reassured me,

‘Maybe a drive up to Portland’s corner,’ he suggested, mentioning a quiet spot up by a nearby park where teenagers often made out. I smiled knowing it would be dark by the time we got there and we wouldn’t be disturbed.

The 15 minute drive there took forever. We didn’t say a word to each other. I tried desperately to concentrate on the road ahead as my pussy burnt with desire, my head racing with lustful thoughts and every time I glanced at him, his eyes burnt back at me. I could feel him looking at me, his eyes running over my body and my cheeks flushed. My hands were shaking again and slipping round the wheel. I pulled into a quiet spot in the park under the trees and I gazed out at the view falling under the veil of darkness as I turned the engine off.

Silence, I breathed deeply, I couldn’t look at him. I jumped as he touched my thigh again. ‘Sophie, are you ok?’ I heard the concern in his voice, it scared me how I couldn’t control myself around him!

I turned slowly to look at him, knowing there was no going back now and leant forward to kiss him my response. Our mouths met hungrily again and my body turned to jelly as his long arms wrapped around me. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth as he undid mine and his seatbelt and pulled me in close to him. His fingers brushed up and down my back, giving me shivers and I moaned into his ear as he sucked at my neck.

‘I was worried I may never see you again Soph,’ he whispered.

‘I couldn’t stay away, I dreamt of you every night,’ I moaned. He pulled away.

‘What?’ I was worried, what had I said wrong, he was holding me at arm’s length.

‘I want to see you,’ he said hoarsely, ‘I want to see all of you.’

I smiled, we hadn’t yet been naked together and the thought thrilled me. I shivered with excitement, ‘Now?’

‘Yes I can’t wait any longer, no one is around to see and I want to see every gorgeous inch of you.’

I was so glad I had my good underwear on, but the seriousness in his voice and eyes made me blush with embarrassment. I was so turned on but felt shy about exposing myself completely to him.

‘As long as you return the favour?’ I joked and he quickly nodded, staying serious.

I wriggled my dress over my bottom and slipped it off over my head. He moaned as my large breasts were exposed in my red lace bra, I looked at him and he nodded for me to continue. I slid my sandals off and lifted my hips as I pulled my tights down, he smiled as he saw the stains from our earlier excitement in his office, there were trails of his saliva and my juices on them as I took them off.

I now sat there in my bra and knickers, the cool air giving me goosebumps, I was feeling so turned on by him staring at me, taking in my matching red underwear. ‘Now the rest,’ he almost choked out and I struggled not to giggle. I gave a quick look around making sure I couldn’t see any lights approaching anywhere and nervously unclipped my bra, slowly sliding the silky straps down my arms, releasing my large breasts, my nipples hardening immediately in the cool air.

He was on me, his hand immediately grabbed hold of my left breast, the other must have moved round to the side of me as my seat was then reclined and his head bent down to give my large nipple a long hard suck. He moved between my breasts, needing them and sucking hard on the nipples. I moaned loudly, I had dreamt of this moment. My breasts were swelling under his touch and I was arching my back with the pleasure that was shooting through my body.

As he leant up and kissed me on the mouth, I pulled his head back and smiled at his lustful eyes. ‘Your turn’ I said cheekily.

‘Ah but you still have your knickers on!’

‘Look what happened when I took my bra off, if I take these lacy knickers off you won’t be able to resist fingering me and I want your cock in me too bad.’

He liked this response and quickly started unbuttoning his shirt. I couldn’t resist joining in, enjoying exposing his tanned and smooth chest. My fingers fumbled though as he let me undo him, I was shivering with desire and the little buttons were slowing me down. He saw my frustration and ripped his shirt open, the last 3 buttons flying off somewhere and we both laughed. He sat back and unzipped his trousers and I remembered that he didn’t wear boxers last time and this time was no different. His thick cock sprung out to attention in front of me and a thrill went through me as I saw how excited he was.

I had been waiting to suck on his lovely cock since I had tasted it two weeks ago and I couldn’t resist this opportunity. I bent down and flicked my tongue over the swollen tip, he moaned in pleasure and placed his hand on the back of my neck, applying a very small amount of force, showing me how he wanted me to take his full length in my mouth.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I slid my lips slowly down his cock, rolling my tongue around it and tasting his pre-cum seeping out into my mouth.

‘Now who couldn’t resist’ he moaned out as I worked up and down on his shaft, feeling it stiffen and grow to full size. His thick cock filled my mouth and I loved the feeling of it stretching my lips wide and how I could deep throat his full length.

I felt his hand move from the back of my neck and as I slid my lips upward again feeling him twitch with enjoyment, he pulled me up and off his cock. He pushed me back against my chair and I lay back, his hands roughly pulled my knickers down my legs, exposing my glistening cunt and he buried his head there, picking up where he had left off in his office.

My pussy had remained wet with excitement and as his tongue flicked over my swollen clit, I bucked into him with enjoyment. His tongue licked down the full length of my slit and he darted it in and out of my hot hole. I moaned in delight and pushed my legs further apart so he could tongue me deeply. He then started to suck on my clit, I grabbed my nipple and started twisting it at the same time, quickly feeling my orgasm building. ‘Stop’ I groaned as the pleasure mounted, knowing I was close to the edge. I tried to lift his head from between my legs but he lifted his hand and held me down and continued to flick and suck at my cunt. My legs started to shake, ‘stop’, ‘stop’ I groaned I wanted his cock but he carried on and I couldn’t help but give in to the amazing sensations running through me.

‘Fuck’ I exclaimed as my climax hit. ‘Oh fuck, yes, yes!’

My body bucked and writhed under his probing tongue, my nipples hard as pebbles and my body shivering in delight.

He lifted his head and smiled, ‘I had to finish what I had started earlier!’ He started kissing up my belly, took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked hard then climbed over to straddle me.

He rubbed his hard cock along my horny swollen slit, it was still sensitive from my orgasm and I thrust my hips upward to guide his dick into me. I nearly came as I felt his thick cock push into me, my pussy struggling to adjust to his wide girth. He slid it in and out slowly as it lubed up in my juices and my tight pussy stretched to take his thick shaft.

‘I dreamt off fucking you whilst staring into your eyes, Sophie. My cock feels like it is on fire.’

I grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled him deep into me, moving him in harder and faster. He moaned in delight so I moved my fingers round to tickle along his arse crack and hole, something I knew my boyfriend liked and it seemed so did James, he laughed ‘Oh you’re a dirty girl, you’re going to make me cum doing that!’

I carried on, focusing on his pleasure, although my sensitive pussy was twitching and pulsing with my previous orgasm and I was struggling not to cum around his thick dick. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

With one hand I grabbed his arse cheek and massaged it into me, the other I used to tickle at his arse and ball sack. He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands above my head, holding them there hard. I moaned out wildly as he held me there, reaching down to suck on my nipples.

Then as he held my wrists down with one hand, he reached down for my clit and as he fucked me his fingers rubbed hard over my swollen pussy lips and button.

I stared into his eyes and felt myself climbing towards another orgasm. He stared back at me as he thrust his cock in deep and hard, slowly pushing it in as far as he could whilst he fingered me to the edge. My whole body was shaking and tensing as my pussy pulsated and throbbed round his cock. He let go of my wrists and started massaging my breasts and I dug my fingers into his back, pulling him close as my orgasm erupted. I felt my juices squirting out around his cock, as I writhed and shook he moaned out ‘Oh fuck’ and shuddered his hot spunk into me. He thrust back and forth, pumping his juice into me as I moaned and panted, sent into oblivion with the intense pleasure.

He rolled off me and onto the passenger seat and we both took a few moments to get our breath back and for the orgasm haze to lift. I grabbed my knickers and wiped my juices off my thighs and the seat as best I could and rummaged in my bag for some tissue for us both.

I couldn’t find any so searched in my shopping bag. I found some napkins with kisses on that I had bought for my friend’s hen party, he laughed as I handed him one.

‘Got a vibrator in here as well but don’t think we will be needing that,’ I joked.

He raised his eyebrows. ‘It’s a gift for my friend’s hen party!’ I exclaimed suddenly thinking he must think I was some kind of sex fiend, needing a vibrator in my car.

He chuckled and shifted onto his side and beckoned me to come and lie next to him. I climbed over and spooned myself into him, loving the feel of his warm chest against my back and his long arms wrapped around me. He was hot and sweaty against me.

‘Sophie, I know this is crazy. I have never felt like this about anyone, I can’t get enough of you.’

I nodded, unsure of what to say. I felt the same but this was going to be complicated and I was still enjoying my pulsating pussy and post cumming high. I just wanted to enjoy the moment. I pulled his arms tighter round me and snuggled into him, hoping he would not say more for now. He seemed to get the message and kissed my neck and held me close.

***************************

We must have fallen asleep as I woke up shivering, suddenly very aware that I was naked and that I had no idea what time it was. I shifted to try and reach for my phone to see the time and felt James’ cock digging into my back, it seemed someone had also woken up. My nipples hardened in the cold and at the feel of his hard-on, I turned to look round at him and was greeted with a cheeky, sleepy grin.

‘Now did you say you had a vibrator or did I dream that?’

‘Ha, it’s not mine it is for a friend,’ I said smiling back.

‘Hmm I will buy a replacement, now where is it’…
Published 
Written by solabubbles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments