Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Deep Connection

"“Careful baby girl, don’t forget who is in control.”"

47
26 Comments 26
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story so be gentle with the criticism 💕 Also thanks to my ‘test audience’ - you know who you are 🇬🇧 xx"

You wrap your hands around my waist, your strong fingers digging into my soft full hips, as you pull me roughly against you. I tip my head back, reaching up to lock my arms around your neck, your 6’2” stature towering over my 5’5” frame. Half of your face is illuminated by the streetlamp outside my bedroom window, the other side engulfed in shadow, but the hunger in your eyes is unmissable. Our lips meet and we kiss as if we have just come up for air after being stuck below the surface of the ocean. I catch your lip between my teeth, eliciting a deep groan from you.

Your right hand reaches up and buries into my mess of blonde hair, pulling my head back so you can nip at my neck and kiss along my jaw, making me moan and arch into you. 

Your other hand slides off of my waist and slips underneath my short black dress. I gasp as you push my emerald lace thong to the side, feeling a rush of cool air against my warm, already wet pussy. 

I angle my hips, silently begging you to explore further, urging you on with my body language. You skim your thumb across my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my body, barely making contact with my aching core yet throwing me into a state of desperation. You continue this once, twice, three more times, pulling your hand away every time I angle my hips to try and deepen the contact. I let out a frustrated sigh, to which you respond with a low chuckle,

“Careful baby girl, don’t forget who is in control.” 

I roll my eyes, immediately recognising the implications it would have — you swiftly pull your hand out from between my legs and deliver a sharp spank to my left bum cheek. I jump and let out a small squeal that melts into a breathy moan, making it clear just how much I love being punished by you. I grind my pussy against your bulging cock that’s straining against your jeans and run my tongue up the side of your neck, hoping it will result in another spanking. 

Luckily for me, you’re too predictable. You spin me around and push me down so I am bent over the end of the bed. 

“Don’t move an inch,” you growl. 

I hear you undoing your belt and I shiver with the anticipation of what’s to come. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirrored closet doors — my dress is pulled up haphazardly over my ass, my thong crookedly pulled to the side. The insides of my thighs shine with the trails of juice that have already trickled their way out of my soaked pussy. I feel an overwhelming wave of pure need wash over me. I want to wrap my lips around your hard cock. I want you to fuck my throat until my eyes water and I’m gagging around your manhood. I want to feel you fill my tight pussy with your entire length, driving into me as I scream your name…

A sharp slap from your belt whipping across my ass cheeks snaps me back to the present moment. You run your warm, calloused hand across the already visible welt with a gentle tenderness, and blow cool air over the hot, reddening skin before delivering another slap. I grip the sheets, and angle my ass further up, arching my back and urging you on with a moan:

“Fuck yes, harder.”

After a few more rounds of your makeshift whip, just as the pleasure is starting to outweigh the pain, I hear your belt drop to the ground and you rip my thong off of my body. I’m about to turn and look at you over my shoulder when I feel you wrap your arms around my thighs and bury your face in between my legs in one swift movement. 

I scream as your tongue flicks my clit then plunges into my pussy. My legs shake and I think they would collapse if not for your strong arms supporting them. You devour me as if you’ve never tasted something so sweet. I moan into the sheets, panting as you bring me closer to the brink of orgasm. You suck on my clit while plunging your fingers into my wet folds, curling your middle finger up to press against my g-spot.

I quiver with need, and I can’t help but move my hips to match the pace of your fingers. I can feel my orgasm building, waves of pleasure pushing me closer and closer to the brink. Just as I begin to tremble, seconds before crashing over the edge, you release your hold on my legs and pull your face away from my wet pussy, licking your lips. I turn around, ready to protest, when you push a finger into my mouth, making me taste myself on your skin.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

“Not so fast, sweetheart,” you say with a smirk. “On your knees.” 

I do as you command, the anticipation of tasting your cock making me forget for a moment about my interrupted orgasm. I step out of my dress, now completely naked, and drop to my knees. I slowly unzip your jeans and pull down your boxers, savouring the look of lustful impatience on your face. Your cock is fully erect, the veins rippling beneath the smooth skin. I can’t help but feel a rush of pride knowing I have such an effect on you. I lean forward, my hot breath on your cock causing you to shiver, and I stretch my tongue out to catch the drip of precum forming at the tip. I run my tongue along your shaft, and kiss down across your heavy balls and back up to the swollen head.

“You dirty fucking tease,” you moan, grabbing the back of my head. “Open wide, baby girl.”

I smile up at you, open my mouth and stick out my tongue. With one quick motion, you push your rock hard cock deep into my throat, causing me to gag, keeping your hand firmly on my head so I can’t pull myself off of you. Fuck, I love this, I think to myself. You start moving in and out of my mouth, while I slurp and choke on your thick cock, and my eyes start to water. I reach my hands up and wrap them around your waist, my nails digging into your ass cheeks and scratching down the back of your thighs. 

You loosen your grip on my head and I take the opportunity to replace my mouth with both of my hands, stroking your slick cock while I lean forward and begin licking your balls, gently sucking them into my hot wet mouth and massaging them with my tongue. It isn’t long before I feel you begin to tense up, and I know you’re close. I release your balls from my mouth with a pop and take your cock back into my mouth, gagging up and down on your length with reckless abandon; my only focus is on making you cum. I feel your thighs flex and with one final thrust into my throat, I feel you release. You groan my name and grip my hair, angling my head back so you can watch me take every last drop. I open my mouth and let you see my cum-covered tongue before I close and swallow, just how you like. I lightly take hold of your cock and lick up the leftover cum, giving the head a soft kiss. You reach down and pull me up to my feet, wrapping your arms around me. 

“Good job, baby,” you whisper into my ear. “Your turn to cum for me.”

You gently push me back onto the bed, my legs hanging off the edge, your hand wrapped around your quickly recovering cock. I lick my lips and slip a hand down to my clit, slowly drawing little circles over the sensitive bundle of nerves. I let out a tiny moan, and you take that as your green light — you pull me down the bed by my legs until my ass is lined up with the edge of the bed, scoop your hands under my thighs to lift my legs over your shoulders, and line up the head of your now fully erect cock with my awaiting pussy. We make eye contact and in one fast motion, you thrust all the way in, burying your cock deep in my warm folds. I run my nails down your back, moaning into your ear, “Fuck, yes, oh fuck me! I love how you feel inside me. Fuck me, fuck me!” 

You drive into me, your grip on my thighs tightening, as your balls slap against my ass. I repeatedly scream out your name and claw at the sheets. All of your incessant teasing has resulted in a quick buildup and I feel my climax approaching. You release one of my legs and slide your hand down to my clit, rubbing it with your thumb, knowing it will tip me over the edge.

“I’m so close, don’t stop. Fuck me, I’m gonna cum, I’m coming!” I scream. As if on cue, I feel you tense up and your cock begin releasing spurts of cum deep inside me. The walls of my pussy tighten around your cock, milking you dry, as my orgasm washes over me in waves of uncontrollable pleasure. You release my legs and collapse onto your elbows on top of me, breathing hard. 

“I love you, baby,” you sigh into my ear. We are an exhausted mess, the smell of sex hanging heavy in the air, our naked bodies sticky with sweat.

You roll off of me and pull me onto your chest, kissing my forehead and running your hand through my hair. I quickly drift into a deep sleep, exhausted from the evening’s activities, knowing I need to rest up so I have my energy back to do it all over again tomorrow. 

Published 
Written by hornyhoneybunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments