Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chill And Quiet Night

"A casual, but perfect date night"

3
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
903 words 903 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first ever story that I am publishing. I originally wrote for my girlfriend since she's into these things. She liked it so much that she suggested I post it. The story is from my perspective and is tailor-made for her, so you will get to see some of her and my personality and likes in the story"

It was a cool Saturday evening. We had just eaten dinner at a nice restaurant, and we were both satisfied. Given there was still time, we decided to hit a bar, and we found this cute and chill bar somewhere new. I wanted to try an alcoholic drink, see how it goes. You were obviously delighted that you were going to see me with alcohol in my system. We both ordered a cocktail. It honestly tasted nice. Then you ordered a bit of gin, just to get that extra kick. We were loosened up a bit, and it felt pretty fine. After that, it was getting a bit late, so we decided to make our way back.

As we were getting in the car, you had an idea: why not go to your secluded hunting cabin and cuddle there for a bit? I liked the idea of spending some more time with the one I love, so we headed there, parked at your private location, and you invited me inside. The dogs were asleep or just didn't seem to mind us coming in. Peace and quiet.

You rested your butt on the table and put your hands on the table with a very inviting look on your face. What a damn tease, I kept thinking. I immediately took the invite, went between your now open legs, and kissed your lips, while holding your face in my palms. We smiled, delighted with this engagement, and continued making out, my hands slowly going up and down your body as if exploring, wanting to feel every part of you. You removed your jacket, and I started to run my palms on your now exposed arms. I looked you in the eyes, then I grabbed your hair, and pulled it down gently but firmly, exposing your delicate neck, and going in and kissing it, all while indulging myself in the sweet sweet aroma of my girl. She’s mine, that’s what I was thinking. All mine.

My lips slowly made their way up to the cheeks and, then to your lips again, making out, teasing you a bit with my tongue. To my surprise, you responded back, and grabbed me from the back of my head and pushed me in for a harder kiss. Things were heating up now. I went for the bra strap underneath your shirt, and undid it, with you completely removing it and putting it on the side. I pulled up your shirt and started to feel your now-bare chest. So soft and filling my whole palm. Perfection. I lowered my hand to your lower back and pressed your pelvis into mine.

I shifted my body a bit to the side and slowly let my hand slide down your unbuttoned…unbuttoned? Damn, she was really into it. My middle finger reached the clitoris, all wet from the current engagement. I slowly but firmly started circling my finger on the clitoris, giving you a nice stimulation. As I was doing this, I slithered my hand around your neck and gave you a squeeze, kissing your neck and gradually speeding up on the stimulation. Your pants started to go down a bit, so I let go your neck and pulled the pants down till your butt was totally naked, and I grabbed it and squeezed. Delighted with this, you undid my pants, and lowered them down, gently stroking my cock on the undies.

HoneyBunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyBunnyy

I increased the speed again and this time pressed a bit harder, your gasps fed my hunger for you even more. Not being able to resist more with your stroking, I grabbed you from the sides, twisted you around, now with your bare ass pushing on my cock. What an amazing sight. I pulled my undies down, fully exposing my cock. Our genitals touched and I slowly made my way in, making sure that you were in no pain. I kissed your neck to ease you a bit, while I stimulated your clitoris again.

The head made its way in, and you gasped, taken aback. I gently rocked back and forth to stretch your tight and wet pussy. Slowly, I started to give you more, and more. You didn't know how much more you can take, but finally, your ass reached my tummy. I slowly continued to rock back and forth, in and out, gradually increasing speed. I slapped your ass, gently, then harder and harder, until it was visibly red.

'Wonderful, that should definitely remind her later,' I thought.

I stimulated your clitoris harder, while your ass bounced on my dick. I grabbed your neck and pulled you in, hard. This was amazing, it felt great. I increased intensity, slightly gasping from the intensity and rush that I was getting. Your body was starting to shake a bit, and you moan. Man, that sounded beautiful. I was ready to climax, so I just went hard on you, your ass banging on my tummy, I moaned again.

"Give it to me"

I happily obliged. I trusted in you, once, twice, thrice, all while shooting cum in your already drowning pussy. I let out a sigh of pure bliss, and pulled out my cock, dripping in cum. You turned around, kissed me on the lips, then kissed my dick, as a sign of appreciation. We then cleaned up diligently, dressed up, and cuddled in the car until our eyes were shut…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by colingo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments