Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Friends With Benefits

"Some friendships come with unwritten rules that shouldn't be broken. But sometimes they are."

39
21 Comments 21
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

“Thanks again for coming.” I said as soon as we were alone in the hotel room.

“It wasn’t that bad.” He said.

“It’s also not your family.” I took out of my bag the bottle of wine that stole, snuck out of the cousin’s wedding reception, whatever you want to say. “Wine?”

“Why not?”

I found the two hotel provided glasses on the dresser and poured as each a too full glass. They weren’t wine glasses, but they would do. I handed him one and we gently clinked glasses. 

“Cheers.”

We planned to go into town after the wedding reception, but the snow started falling during the ceremony. It was very romantic, if you’re into that sort of thing. By the time we could sneak out the reception, the roads were covered with several inches of snow and the winter weather didn’t show any signs of letting up. With a series of curvy, steep backroads between us and town, I decided to sneak back into the reception and grab a bottle of wine instead.

Rick grabbed the remote for the tv, plopped down on the bed and put on the basketball game. It wasn’t how I planned the night going. I imagined going into town, meeting a local guy and spending the night naked in his bed. He would make me forget about my parents and other random family member’s asking:

"Is Rick your boyfriend?" 

"When are you getting married?" 

."Are you thinking about kids?"

For the record, Rick is just a friend. An awesome friend that’s willing to accompany me to weddings when I’m single, but we’re definitely just friends. Secondly, I’m only twenty-one. It doesn’t matter that my cousin who just got married is nineteen. I’m not in a rush to get married anytime soon, nor am I thinking about kids. I’m on the pill for a reason. 

I plopped down on the bed next to him and took a long sip from my glass. I checked my phone, no messages from any guys back at school longing to see me. 

We talked about what we wanted to do the rest of the weekend. There was a winery near by if the roads were better tomorrow. There was always skiing if not. Nevermind, that I hadn’t been skiing since I was a freshman in high school.

We quickly finished the first bottle of wine and he went back downstairs to see if he could get another. He came back with two extremely strong mixed drinks a few minutes later. I think he paid for them at the hotel bar, but he told me otherwise. Either way, I went from being buzzed to slightly drunk and very horny.

I started thinking about the hot guy I had seen at the wedding. Some guy from the groom’s side, a couple years older than me. I caught him checking me out. I wondered if I could find him still at the reception if it was even still going on. Or maybe the bar? Or I could just start knocking on random rooms? The resort wasn’t that big.

“Want to play a game?” I asked, bored watching the game on television and looking for something to distract from the growing desire between my legs.

“What game?”

“I saw a deck of cards in one of the desk drawers.”

“I don’t really know any two player card games.”

“Neither do I.” I took another sip of my all too strong drink. “Truth or dare?”

“What are you in high school?” He joked. “Plus, you really can’t play it with just two people." 

When my drink was done, I decided it was time to get into something more comfortable. I peeked out the window one last time, it was still snowing. Going downstairs to the bar in the lobby didn’t sound like much fun either. There was too good of a chance, I would run into someone I knew and not in the good way.

I had been changing in the bathroom so far this trip or changed while he was in the shower. But this time, I unzipped the back of my tight blue dress and let it fall to the ground out in the open. Blame it on the alcohol. It wasn’t something I had planned on doing.

I couldn’t see him, but I knew he at least looked away from the TV and in my direction. What was I doing?

I bent over in front of him to browse through my side of the dresser drawers for a t-shirt and sweats to sleep in. I was teasing him. I was breaking unwritten, never discussed rules we had. It wasn’t nice, but I was horny and wearing a brand new black strapless bra and matching lace panties that I bought a few days before the trip, hoping some guy other than him might get to see it.

I found the t-shirt, sweatpants and turned around to see him quickly go from looking at me, to back at the television.

“What are you looking at?” I said with a grin.

“Nothing.” He said not to confidently.

“I can show you more.” Again, I hadn’t planned on saying that. I don’t even know where the words came from.

“Nikki, what are you doing?”

I thought about asking again if he wanted to play truth or dare. I thought about just telling him that I was horny and wanted him to go down on me. I used the sweatpants and t-shirt to cover my front. “Ever wonder why we’re just friends?”

“What?” Was his first reaction. “I think we met when you were dating Will. I mean, we just had good conversations. I never felt like I should make a move on you. You’re more like my sister than my real sister.”

I jumped onto the bed next to him, but careful to keep myself covered. “Do you think I’m attractive?”

“Every straight guy thinks you’re attractive.”

“I’m so horny."I lowered my voice and started talking softly. "If you weren’t here, I’d finger myself.”

He didn’t say anything.

“Do you want to just, I don’t know, get each other off tonight?”

“Yes and no.” He answered.

“I hate your politician answers.”

“Of course, I’d want to do that. But I don’t want to mess up our friendship.”

“One night thing. Tomorrow, we go back to being friends.”

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

“I don’t think it works like that.”

“You’re hard right?” I had spotted a growing bulge in his pants.

He hesitated for a minute. “Yeah, but you’re like my sister.”

“Blah, blah, blah.” The alcohol talking.

“Plus, you and I both know nothing will ever happen between us. You’re just teasing me. Again.” He paused and our eyes locked. “Plus, I’m kind of seeing her now.”

He was one of the good guys, I suppose I didn’t want to mess anything up with him and Becky. She was a nice girl, good for him. I was just drunk, horny and lonely. I wasn’t used to getting turned down.

I almost got up, and went to the bathroom to change, but I couldn’t stop myself. “Ever think about me when you’re all alone late at night and can’t sleep?”

He nodded his head yes.

“One time thing? I’m horny. I just want to orgasm. I just want to make you orgasm.”

He didn’t say no.

“You finger me. I go down on you.”

“You can’t tell anyone.”

I wanted to joke, saying something about him being ashamed of me. However, the mood was far too serious. This wasn’t like us at all. Instead, I went more direct. “Can I touch your cock?”

He undid the belt on his pants, then opened them up. The bulge was impossible to miss now. My heart pounded. The desire between my legs made me and the thin fabric of my underwear completely wet.

I let the t-shirt that I was using to cover myself drop to the bed. His eyes took my bra covered breasts in.  Never thought we would be like this.

I undid the hook of my bra and flung it on to the floor next to the bed. It had been a long time since I felt this naked with a guy.

He reached out and gently caressed my breasts. His touch turned me on even more.

I pulled his boxers briefs down. As soon as I saw him, I knew I had to have him inside of me. 

He was long, smooth and completely hard. I gently took him in one hand, feeling his hardness in my palm. I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked him. When I asked him to come with me to this wedding, I never thought that this would happen.

I kept stroking him as I leaned forward. When we first met him, I knew he would be a good friend. I knew we would always be friends. He wasn’t the kind of guy I dated. He wasn’t the kind of guy I fucked either.

I didn’t ask permission any more. I ran my tongue around his swollen head before I took him into my mouth. Even if I told one of our mutual friends, I don’t think they would believe me that this was happening.

I opened my mouth and took his cock deeper into my mouth. I went slow, enjoying his cock. Licking it up and down, then taking him in my mouth again. I ran my lips down and up his shaft over and over. Our eyes stayed locked most of the time. He looked at me with so much lust and desire. I felt so sexy.

At some point, I stopped with my mouth and started taking off his clothes. I started, but he finished it. Then, I took off my only remaining clothes, my panties. 

He ran his fingers around my nipples, then explored the curve of my breasts. He could’ve slid his fingers down my stomach, but he didn’t. I stroked his cock again, occasionally sucking on it. Our bodies were now side by side, our naked flesh pressing together. His skin so warm.

I couldn’t take it any longer, I had to had to have him. I sat up and positioned myself almost on top of him. He didn’t try to stop me.

His cock rock hard, pointing up right in front of me, between my legs.

We were silent other than our breathing. I stroked his cock inches away from my pussy. I worried I was ruining a good friendship, but I couldn’t stop myself. I could only think about how he would feel inside of me.

I moved closer until his cock was against my bare waist. I moved above him, rubbing my wet lips against his hard tip. Our eyes locked again. This was going to happen.

It happened. I held his cock and lowered myself onto him. His hardness filled me and I let out a soft moan.

He held my waist and while I gently moved on top of him. Our bodies connecting in a way that I never thought would happen.

I found the right angle and I went from gentle, to fully enjoying his cock. His hands moved to my breasts, caressing them and expanding my enjoyment.

My body moved up and down on his cock. I danced all over it. He squeezed my tits hard, I rubbed my clit. It felt amazing. Was this for real? Why hadn’t we done it sooner?

Within minutes, maybe less, we found the right spot and the pleasure multiplied within me. I had to control my moans so that I wouldn’t give away our secrets to any near by rooms. However, his cock made that difficult.

My body went tight, then boiled over with that pleasure. My orgasm swept through me with an explosion and left me in another world. My body felt weak and I couldn’t stop grinning.

But we weren’t done.

He pushed me on to my back. It took me by surprise. He wasn’t the aggressive type.

The desire growing out of control within him. He pushed my legs apart and pushed himself deep into me.

He fucked me hard. I didn’t ever imagine that he would be like this in bed. If I had, maybe we would’ve ended up in this position a long time ago.

He drilled his cock into me. I moaned. I whimpered. He brought the animal out from within me.

The whole bed shook underneath us. My full breasts bounced with each thrust.

A few minutes of that, he was ready. He pulled back one last time and thrust deep into me. He unleashed wave after thick wave of cum into me. He filled me with his warm liquid.

He was still on top of me, us both smiling, breathing hard and sweating now. “Did that really just happen?” I asked.

“It did. It definitely did. Let’s do it again, just to make sure.” He said confidently.

 

We did it again a few minutes later, then one more time in the morning. After the snow ended on Sunday, we headed back to school through the white snow covered landscape. We were still friends, but now it came with some more benefits when neither of us were dating anyone else.

Published 
Written by nicole_keleigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments