Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pleasure Machine

"Will their contraption change the face of history?"

27
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read

Though Victoria shared her name with the reigning monarch, the similarities ended there. She very much doubted the ruler would condone—or even contemplate—an outfit such as the one she wore. The ornate gild of the mirror in her chambers framed a woman brimming with inner confidence, unashamed to express her sexuality where others chastised her loose morals, preferring to toe societal norms in dress and values.

Cupping the swell of her chest in the cream basque, Victoria flicked back her cascade of chestnut hair and smoothed the fabric down her lithe physique. The material’s earthy tones hugged her body all the way down past the wide dark green belt to the ruche of the skirt that finished scandalously thigh high. Fuck petticoats and bustles: they got in the way of a good time. Dainty bowed socks peeked above the fully laced cowhide boots that took over an inch below the knee, leaving a tantalising expanse of creamy leg on display.

She turned away from the mirror to admire the back view over her shoulder. The tiny backpack housed all her essentials—fan, hair comb, compass, and leather money pouch. Easing forward, the matching skirt crept up and rode perfectly close to exposing the hem of her low-cut panty barely half an inch above the visible crease formed where her thighs joined the pert curvature of her bottom. She’d overheard the pastor saying that a seat had been reserved in hell for her because good girls bend at the knee. Well, so be it. Better girls bend at the waist.

She paused. Made eye contact with him gripping the edge of the Swiss twilled calico bedsheets, wearing just a linen shirt and a promise. A stiff promise by all accounts. She cocked her head. “Do you find me a slummock, Henry? Like they say behind my back.”

His smile lifted. “I do not.”

Standing, she strode closer. Placed a dainty palm into his chest and shoved him back then straddled him. Drew a line up his thigh and skimmed the fullness of the shaft that pointed at his chin before shuffling forward and grinding her covered sex on it.

“What about now? Am I filthy strumpet?”

He grinned, dimples forming and traced fingertips along her thigh and under the pleat. “Undoubtedly. The finest calibre strumpet.”

“Mmm. And what if I behaved like this?” She fell to her hands and knees, her amulet swaying in front of her cleavage as she crawled provocatively up his body until her thighs brushed his cheeks. Upon sitting upright, she lifted her skirt and pulled aside her sticky underwear to his wide-eyed gaze. “Would the sight of my delicious, wet cunt for you to devour make me a worthless harlot? A whore?”

He craned his neck and made contact, kissing the matted tuft of hair and making her groan as his tongue foraged. Withdrawing, he affirmed: “Not at all.”

Grinding onto his mouth, she cupped her chest and pinched nipples spilling from the confines of the corset. “Then why do they say these things about me?”

Henry hooked his forearms over her thighs and held her against his exploring tongue, heat and juices coating his chin. When she lifted free, he smacked his wet lips and inhaled her femininity. “Because they are intimidated by your spirit. Your independence. They are afraid of you.” He licked a long line from the base of her dripping pussy, chasing a stray droplet and figure-eighting it around her emerging clit. “Of us.”

She took a shaky breath and pressed her wetness to his eager mouth again. Slid it back and forth. The undergarment tried to reseat itself so she tugged it aside once more and held it while she swung her juicy cunt like a pendulum, folds pierced on every stroke by his extended tongue until she couldn't take the torment and mashed into his face.

“Do you really think they are afraid?”

When she let him out for air, he gasped. “Yes! Petrified. Any technology that is sufficiently advanced beyond the comprehension of closed minds is tantamount to witchcraft.”

Victoria swooped her pussy back onto his mouth. Her jaw dropped as he fluttered circles and flicks across her needy nub. “Oh God, keep going.”

All the academics and naysayers in the land couldn't stop him. He kissed and lapped her womanhood. Drank her essence as it spilled and smeared. Drowned in her beauty, her radiance, her power when she peaked and crushed him to the wrought iron bed, its brass finials rattling as she shook.

He teased her all the way through her euphoric high with tiny kisses and laps around her distended lips that dripped to feed his hunger.

When spent, she eased away, connected to him only by silvery webs of arousal. Relished the afterglow as his elevated breaths tickled her thatch, before hooking her leg away over him and flopping alongside, stroking his shoulder. “But they are saying what we have created will change the world. Will diminish the need for man. They refuse to back it.”

Rolling his head to rest on the cool sheet, he regarded her. The strength and conviction she consistently portrayed had blips of vulnerability and this was one of them. He stroked her cheek. “Because they do not understand. They are afraid it will empower women, and feel they cannot be part of some tool engineered to undermine their dominance.”

He detected a change in her demeanour as he rebuilt her confidence in the project and cupped her cheek to stroke one high cheekbone. “We will find backers, if not in this godforsaken city then the next. Someone who believes in you, as I do. You will show them, Victoria. You will rebalance society.”

She sighed. “I hope you are right.”

“I know I am.”

The glow from the orgasm crept from her decolletage and he reached to brush its warmth. She ran her fingertips down from his shoulder, over toned abs peeking from below the pale green linen and circled his cock. Enclosed it. Slid her hand to its base and back up to massage the ridge. Basked in its power as it swelled in her grip.

“Do you think there's a chance they could be right? That we will replace this or, at least, be instrumental in its diminishment?” She squeezed.

Henry took a breath. “Shall we try it and find out?”

Her mouth fell open. “You finished it?”

He nodded. “Last night. I was going to surprise you.”

She chewed her lip, eyes ablaze with wonder, sat up and offered her hand to help him up too.

-=[]=-

The workshop was only a fifteen-minute walk but it seemed twice that for two reasons. One, the unseasonable humidity, and two, the stares, mumbles and finger-pointing as the pair made their way along the cobbled din of buses and street sellers foisting fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, milk and cloth to the public.

Off the main thoroughfare through a shady alley, Henry unlocked the side door of the workspace, took off his top hat and stepped through behind her. It was cooler inside and disturbed dust particles from the wood shavings on the floor hung like fireflies in the shafts of sunlight through the wooden wall slats.

Stooping through the joining doorway to the smaller back room, Henry hung his long black coat on a hook by the entrance and flicked the cloth off the freestanding device in the centre of the room.

It stood waist high on four metal feet with transverse and diagonal crossbeams for support. A series of pistons and a crankshaft occupied the middle section of the frame. An elaborate array of gears mounted on a brass rod towards the back were set either side of a pair of weights and a pendulum. A large wooden handle like a boat wheel finished off the contraption, connected via a shaft to the outside rear.

Front and centre on another brass rod was a protruding arm. And on the end of it was a gently tapered rubber cylinder. A series of similar rubber ends of varying dimensions were hung from hooks on the left edge of the frame.

Victoria stroked the contraption she had designed. She'd travelled from the midlands and brought the plans to Henry who owned the workshop and was renowned for his exquisite craftsmanship. He'd loved the idea of the female pleasure machine, sourcing the harder-to-fabricate components using his network of contacts, and making the rest. The design had evolved slightly from the original blueprints, but the essence was the same: automated rapture.

The two of them exchanged a glance and Henry stepped to the rear. “Are you still wet from before?” Victoria nodded. “Then I shall start it up while you get in position.”

He set about connecting the wheel to the lowest gear and winding the weights to their highest position while trying not to be distracted by Victoria bending at the waist and slithering her wet knickers to the floor. Her behind was truly a work of art.

She piled up and dragged a stack of boxes, positioning them in front of the machine, perched a burgundy cushion on top and draped a cloth over the lot.

Henry manually wound the crankshaft to its maximum extent, like threading a sewing needle on a machine, while Victoria slid between the boxes and the rubber phallus, easing herself back onto it, gasping as each inch disappeared. He watched, hardening at the sight of her pussy lips splitting around the thick rubber and descending until the fake cock was nestled deep inside her. She wiggled her rump and cooed, “Ready.”

KrissxLoveTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissxLoveTS

“I shall start steady,” promised Henry. Gripping the steering wheel, he spun it to kickstart the contraption. It clanked and whirred as the mechanical energy was harnessed and transferred to the weights and pendulum like a grandfather clock. It spun and the tick-tock sped up, settled and then ran without further input from him. A metronomic beat beneath the whirring drone of the spinning shaft of cogs.

He stepped to the side, grabbed the release lever that would engage the gears, positioned the rod on the third largest and eased the cogs together until they meshed.

The crankshaft rotated and drove the piston. Victoria immediately began to pant as the phallus withdrew and plunged back inside her about once a second.

“Oh God that is big. Such a full sensation. Oh Goddd.”

Henry observed her rising pleasure. Saw her juices form and froth at the interface between flesh and machine as it plundered her depths. She dripped, silvery strings of arousal catching the rays of late morning light and puddling between her feet.

“This thing… is… sensational,” she managed between thrusts. “Put it up a notch now. Please.”

Returning to the release lever, Henry disengaged the current cog, slid it across to the next stop and engaged the smaller cog. The phallus picked up speed when the gears meshed.

“Holy fuck yes!”

Victoria’s knuckles whitened, gripping the edges of the box stack as she was reamed by the machine. Her chants increased from a low growl, pussy hair matting further with her copious juices.

“This—is—in—cred—i—ble,” she blurted with each thrust. “Ohhh fffuck.”

“Would you like something extra? I, err, added some accessories.”

“Mmmhmmm, fuck, yes, this is… wow.”

“So man’s days are numbered then?”

She just groaned as Henry strode around the front of the stack of boxes. She interrupted his path, reaching out to claw at his trousers. He paused, smiled and undid them, letting them pool at his feet before stepping free. Victoria grabbed his half hard shaft and stroked it. Tugged him towards herself.

Stepping in to face her, she opened her mouth and took him, sucking in time with the thrusts. He groaned and began to firm. “Ohhh. Maybe man and machine can co-exist.”

“Mmmm.” She slurped at his length. Drew him out and kissed the tip. “You have something I need.”

He stroked her hair that fell either side of his now saliva-coated rod and she moaned, taking him deeper. Deeper. Her pendant swung as she hummed around his staff and sucked, reaching around with both hands to grip his bottom. He hardened fully in her mouth and she lapped and sucked the beads of pre-cum that formed. His shaft glistened in the light as she slurped, pushed him free and wanked him, groaning at the machine’s relentless pounding.

She nuzzled his tip, one hand fondling his sac, which tightened as she flicked her tongue around the firm bulb of his cock. She applied gentle pressure in her palm and he moaned, before she took him in her mouth again and sucked voraciously.

Henry’s breathing pattern became faster in sync with his heartbeat and he growled as his orgasm bubbled. He swelled and let out a sustained moan as her ministrations finished him off and he pulsed, firing ropes of salty cum against her tongue and the walls of her mouth.

“Ohhh fuuck yes, yesss. You are so good. So so good,” he chanted as he pumped thick gobs of spunk into her eager mouth. He moaned in sync with the spurts until the last one drizzled and she popped clear, swallowing his entire load with a theatrical flourish.

Panting, he stepped away. “Wow. You are amazing.”

“Yes I am,” she grinned and looked up at him, lips glossy and eyes glazing over as the machine continued to batter her. “Does it go any faster?”

He nodded. “There is one more notch.”

“Ffu… ohhh let me try it.”

Stroking her cheek and pushing a wisp of hair behind her ear, he stepped away back to the lever, disengaged it, realigned and eased the clanking gearing mechanism onto the smallest cog.

Victoria screamed. The piston slammed the rubber into her distended hole and she re-gripped the boxes as she lost herself in ecstasy.

Henry rounded the machine, anti-clockwise this time, and resumed his original mission before it had been interrupted by her spirited blowjob. Hanging from the far side of the frame were a series of wooden paddles and sticks with attachments. He flexed his fingers and selected the riding crop, its small leather loop dull in the rising sun’s fingers.

He reached for her tiny skirt and slid it up over her back, mesmerised by the pace at which the machine hammered her soaked cunt. Bringing the tip of the crop to her perfect smooth rear, he stroked it. Victoria moaned. He lifted the implement, paused and swatted the closest cheek. The snap rang out and she shrieked.

“Fuck!”

Panic rose that he'd hurt her and he murmured, “Sorry,” as he rubbed the tiny rectangular strike point with his palm.

But she surprised him. Gritted her teeth and hissed. “Again.”

“Really?”

“God yes. It stings but… fuu ffuuuu fuuuck it is sooo good.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely.”

He lifted the crop.

Paused.

Held it a little longer.

Swung.

The tip landed a short way from the first impact point and Victoria squeaked. Then groaned as the heat spread and connected with the machine’s effects pounding her sopping pussy. 

“Fuck,” she spat. “More.”

Henry lifted and swung, the crop snapping firmly onto its gradually pinking target. With each strike, Victoria sighed, hissed, cursed or snarled for it again until her perfect peach was no longer pristine, criss-crossed with haphazard marks.

“Enough!” she yelled and Henry stowed the slender implement, rubbing the dark pink patches that peppered her bottom. She sighed and grappled for his free hand, clutching it tightly as her sighs turned to a long, low moan. It increased in pitch and intensity at the pistons pummelling her messy snatch until she froze and screamed, yanking herself forward off the unrelenting phallus.

The boxes scraped on the floor and she gripped Henry's hand tight as the waves of climax racked her body and the machine clanked impotently behind her, its rubber shaft dripping with her juices.

Her pussy drooled strings of arousal that swung, lengthened and snapped, only to be replaced by successive strands. She oohed and ahhhed and shook the whole time until Henry thought his circulation might be cut off. Then, with a huge contented sigh, she finally relaxed and let go, flopping over the boxes and breathing hard.

Henry let her rest and rounded the machine to switch it off. Releasing the weights via the furthest lever, they clanked to the floor with a thud and the echo died away quickly, absorbed by the wooden walls.

Only her panting remained in the small workshop space and it took a long while for her to regain enough composure to push herself up, smoothing her clothing down and offering a radiant smile. She left her panties off.

He lifted an eyebrow. “So? What is the verdict?”

“It will change the world.”

“That good?”

“Better.”

Henry beamed, pulling his trousers back on and buttoning them. “And what about the… extras?”

“Inspired. We will have to supply the optional components as add-ons. And a padded bench would be a wonderful addition for people that do not wish to use their own bed or chaise. Adjustable height. In fact, the machine itself should have different height settings to make it more universal.”

He was slack-jawed. That is what he loved most about her; she saw opportunity in everything. Since they began their courtship during development of the machine, he had become more and more besotted with her. With the way she thought as well as her obvious external beauty and voracious sexuality that he regularly took advantage of.

“So you think the naysayers are going to eat their words?”

Her smile grew. “We will fuck the words out of them.”

“I love it!” He crossed the room and reached for two pairs of brass goggles, tossing a pair to Victoria who eased them over her slightly messy hair to perch on her forehead. “Shall we work on a few changes while they're fresh in our minds?”

She nodded and he set to work, firstly leaning to shove the boxes away. Victoria watched him and called out, “Wait.” Circling the machine, she bit her lip, sized it up with her hands. “I have one more idea. We might be limiting the market if we solely focus on women.”

Henry turned his head to see the rubber end pointing directly at his behind. Wide-eyed realisation dawned. “Sodomy? Goodness.” He paused and breathed under his breath, “The universal pleasure machine?”

She nodded. “Or just drop the first word.”

He silently rolled the pair of words round his mouth and nodded. “Let us not just change the world, we should blow the roof off it!”

Victoria shared his grin and snapped the goggles over her eyes. “If we get these modifications done now, you can test it today.”

His cock twitched at the thought of letting Victoria control the machine. The possibilities were endless.

He pulled his goggles down and they set to work.

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments