Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrongly Accused But Disciplined

"Laura is accused of an offence, unjustly, and goes to the Discipline Centre"

30
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Laura was twenty and a real beauty in everybody's eyes. Slim with a fabulous figure and a 36C bra cup, a regular at the gym so had well-toned arms and legs, a flat tummy, long dark brown hair that flowed over her shoulders and arms, and wore the skimpiest of clothes whenever she could, normally a vest top and shorts, so showing off her bare arms and legs and cleavage.

She was full-time at college still, but on a course that only meant going in three days a week. However, rather than spending all of the other days studying, she quite often went to the Mall to buy more and more sexy clothes, make-up, and the like. Her parents were well-to-do and gave her a very good allowance, which allowed her to do all of that.

Not being the most responsible of people, though, she would take her mum's car and just park it anywhere. Therefore, she got parking ticket after parking ticket.

Then came the day when a Police Officer, whose name tag showed Officer Hutton, pulled her up and gave her a speeding ticket. Laura denied that she had been speeding, but Officer Hutton said he had it on the camera in his car which would be used in evidence against her.

Officer Hutton then checked Laura's record and saw all of the speeding tickets and said, "This is very serious for you, because I see that you have generally opposed every parking ticket, got off some but had to pay others, most of which remain unpaid. Well, times are changing and there is a new system in place. Someone with the number of offences you have should now go to prison."

As much as Laura was horrified with this, she continued to say that she hadn't been speeding. She was very careful and was looking at the speedometer regularly, so knew that to be a fact.

Officer Hutton told her that he was the one with the proof and now gave her a choice. "I am going to recommend you go to trial and press for a prison sentence. The alternative, which is open to you, is to attend the Discipline Centre where you will be caned. Whilst painful, at least it is over more quickly, and the authorities now know that is much cheaper and more effective than sending offenders like you to prison. The decision will be yours."

Laura was still horrified. The last thing she wanted to do was go to prison, but she wasn't so sure that the Discipline Centre was such a bad choice for her. She knew that she had submissive tendencies, and passed the Discipline Centre twice a day on the bus going to and from college. She regularly saw women and men coming out of the Discipline Centre, rubbing their bottoms, and she had often wondered what it might be like to suffer a punishment there. She had even fingered herself to huge orgasms in bed, imagining herself being caned. Well, she was now being given exactly the opportunity to find that out, although wondered what her parents might say about it.

In order to establish what she should do, she asked reluctantly, "What is the process to be sent to the Discipline Centre?"

Officer Hutton kept a straight face because he knew that Laura hadn't been speeding. However, he had seen her around and knew what a gorgeous body she had. He built up this fantasy in his mind of watching as Laura was stripped naked, secured to a caning frame, and then caned. So, when he saw Laura in the car next to him at the last traffic lights, he let her go ahead of him, and then stopped her, knowing he was going to manoeuvre her attending the Discipline Centre. He then just had to work out how he would be able to watch her being stripped and caned.

In answer to Laura's question, he replied, "That's quite straightforward. We agree on a date now, I call it through to the Discipline Centre, you give me your email address and a confirmation will be sent to that address."

Laura could see how that could work, so long as she was able to hide the cane strokes from her parents afterwards. She reckoned that she should be able to do that.

So, still unhappy that she was being charged with an offence that she hadn't committed, she asked, "If I go to the Discipline Centre, can I appeal the charge there?"

Officer Hutton responded very firmly with, "No, you cannot. The only way you can appeal is to go to court, but then when found guilty, and you will be because of my evidence, you will then go to prison"

Laura accepted that was simply out of the question, and so, reverting to her fantasy of being caned at a Discipline Centre, she now accepted it was going to become a reality, and, crazily, was even getting excited by the prospect. She therefore replied, "I will go to the Discipline Centre. Can it be tomorrow, please?"

Officer Hutton immediately made the call to the Discipline Centre and within moments said to Laura, "Your punishment time has been set for tomorrow at 11 o'clock. Make sure you are not late, and the paperwork will tell you to arrive thirty minutes before then to give you time to be got ready."

With that, Officer Hutton excused himself and Laura made her way to the shopping mall, but with rather less enthusiasm about shopping than normal.

The email came as Officer Hutton had said it would, giving her all the details. They included calling all of the female staff either by their position and name or simply as ma'am and pointed out that she would be totally naked for most of the time there. Most importantly, it was stated that the tariff for her was forty-eight strokes of the cane. She winced when she saw that.

Even though very worried when she got up the following morning about what was going to happen, she still had her usual morning shower and made sure that her armpits and legs and pussy lips were shaven to their usual smoothness. She dressed as normal in a very tight vest top, shorts, thong knickers, and sandals. She knew that even at the Discipline Centre, the least of her worries was being naked when she was there. She was used to naturist beaches, bikinis, skimpy clothes, and the like, so being naked was not a problem.

At breakfast, Laura lied to her mum and said she was going shopping again, but made her way to the Discipline Centre and arrived exactly on time. She walked in and went up to the reception desk and showed the receptionist the email.

As the receptionist, Officer Blake, took the email, she looked Laura up and down as she wasn't used to women turning up dressed so skimpily, nor being anywhere near as pretty. In fact, she told herself that she could quite happily take her into a side room and insist on being given tongue and finger sex, and giving the same in return because she was one of the most attractive women she had ever seen here. She didn't, though, and knew that she couldn't, but the thought stayed with her, and she also had the rare occurrence of feeling her knickers getting damp.

Officer Blake checked the email details on her computer. She then looked back up at Laura and gave her the form that she had printed off, pointed to the corridor, and said, "Go first to the changing room where you will undress, and, after that, you will be sent to Punishment Room 3 where you will be checked out, and if healthy you will then be caned there."

Laura remained respectful and, seeing the receptionist's name tag, took the form being handed to her and said, "Thank you, Officer Blake."

Laura then turned and walked along the corridor and saw the sign that directed her to the ladies' changing room. She knew that today was ladies' day only, and so wasn't surprised not to see any men, but did focus on the women walking towards her who had tears streaming down their faces, so she knew what must have happened to them.

Laura got to the ladies' changing room and went inside and saw another reception desk. She went up to it, saw the officer's name tag, and showed Officer Thompson the form. Officer Thompson handed her a basket and said, "Put all of your clothes in there. Once you have done that, you will go through that door and across the corridor to Punishment Room 3, and be met by a nurse who will be checking you over. If she decides you are unfit to take the punishment, then you will have to go to court instead."

Laura took the basket and put it on a bench, and then proceeded to get undressed. She hadn't been able to resist wearing her normal skimpy clothes, so pulled her vest top up over her head, and put that in the basket. She then unclipped her bra and let that slip down her arms and when she caught it put that in the basket. She kicked off her sandals and put them in the basket. Finally, she pushed down her shorts, catching her knickers on the way, stepped out of them both, and put them in the basket. Now, totally naked but very happy with her body, she handed the basket back to Officer Thompson and made her way to the other door, and walked through.

Once Laura had left the changing room, Officer Thompson turned and saw Officer Hutton, who was smiling. She asked him, "Enjoy the sight so far, Tom?"

Officer Hutton replied, "Yes, thank you, Eve, particularly her so full breasts that swayed beautifully as she got undressed." He had already given her the previously agreed £50 for letting him watch Laura get undressed. Still smiling, he then walked out of the changing room, staying well behind Laura, and watched her go into Punishment Room 3. He had already bribed another guard, so he knew to go into the side room which had one-way glazing looking into the punishment room so he was going to be able to watch the full punishment, whilst Laura was not going to know he was there.

By the time he got into the side room, Laura was already seated, and the nurse was taking her blood pressure. He told himself just how gorgeous Laura was, but was also a little surprised as he looked again at her gorgeous breasts and saw that her nipples were taut, as though she was aroused by being there. Was it because the nurse was running her fingers pretty much all over Laura's arms and legs, or was she excited about being caned? He didn't imagine for one second it was the latter, but he was certainly enjoying the sight, evidenced by the erection that he already had.

Laura still didn't mind the fact that she was naked. Nurse Kitson looked rather sexy in her short-sleeved blouse, and although her skirt went down to her knees, her legs were bare. She did have this thing about women in uniform, including nurses and policewomen, and being submissive to them, so she was relishing that reality so far.

As she sat there, Laura did keep glancing at the caning frame and was really surprised to find that she was getting excited looking at it, seeing how her arms and legs would be secured by leather cuffs leaving her completely defenceless. However, she understood how that was right because she needed to be kept securely in position, so all the disciplinarian had to do was aim the cane at her bottom. Yes, she was excited, but at the same time totally scared of the pain that she was going to receive, although as she thought about that, so she got even more excited.

As Nurse Kitson was taking Laura's blood pressure, she noticed her nipples were taut. She had dealt with so many offenders since starting this job, and some of them clearly got excited because they actually wanted to experience the pain. None were anywhere near as attractive as Laura was, but she thought that she did want to find out more, and, knowing that Officer Hutton would now be in the adjacent room and looking directly at Laura, she ordered, "Can you please put your legs apart."

Laura didn't understand why, but having read the instructions in the email time and time again, she knew that she mustn't disobey any instruction whatsoever, and, if she did, it could lead to additional strokes of the cane. She therefore did as she was told and parted her legs.

Once Laura's legs were apart, Nurse Kitson could see her pussy lips glistening with her sex juice, which told her the answer as to whether she was excited or not. She also thought that Officer Hutton would get excited having such a good view of Laura's pussy lips.

Indeed, Officer Hutton was so excited he even undid the top of his trousers and slid his hand inside his underpants, clasped hold of his erection, and exploded within seconds. He could not get over how excited he was to see such a beautiful girl totally naked and submissive, and he still had the best bit to come. After all, he spent so much time every day looking at films on the Internet of women being spanked and caned and whipped, because that was his fantasy. He never found a woman who would submit to him, but he knew that he would have to do this again with other women, albeit bribing the guards again, and as sad as that made him feel as to the kind of person he actually was, it also got him so excited.

Satisfied that Laura was okay to be caned, Nurse Kitson removed the blood pressure strap from her arm, and as she did couldn't resist brushing her hand against Laura's breast. She apologised as soon as she did, although didn't mean it, and knew her next stop was going to be the toilets where she would finger herself to her own huge orgasm. She was into women, and Laura was truly beautiful, so knew that she would be fantasising about making love to her as she fingered herself to orgasm after orgasm.

A few moments later, two female police officers entered the punishment room. Laura saw their name tags said, Officer Colt and Officer Watson.

As Nurse Kitson got up to go she said, "All good," and winked which was the normal sign when she discovered the offender was turned on and wet, and then she walked out of the punishment room.

Laura stayed seated, waiting for instructions. As she sat there, she looked at the selection of canes that were hanging from hooks on the wall. She got really worried, but still couldn't understand why she also felt so excited. Surely, she didn't want to be caned? Could she? If she did, what would that really mean?

Laura kept looking at the canes and then at the caning frame and then back at the canes and again back to the caning frame and was getting more and more into the punishment she was about to receive. She focused on the caning frame and saw that she would be lying on the central plank. Two planks went off at right angles just below where her head would be resting on the end of the central plank, and realised those planks were where her arms would be, and they would be secured by leather cuffs at the end of each plank. Two other planks went off at an angle further down from where her waist would be, and she realised that's where her legs would be, and they would be parted, and her ankles secured in leather cuffs.

Surprisingly, as she studied the caning frame, her anxiety turned into a mixture of real concern but also real excitement. She had never been tied in place like she was going to be, and the thought of the restriction of movement made her excited. She had often imagined herself tied to a chair and left alone in a room as a punishment, but to be tied down and caned was so much more exciting. She saw her nipples were taut which showed the two Officers her excitement, but she couldn't help that.

Her thoughts were diverted as Officer Colt instructed, "Go and lie on the caning frame."

Laura caught her breath at the instruction, but her submissive nature had switched in and so went and stood by the caning frame seeing which way she had to lie on it, and did so. She stretched her arms out sideways from her shoulders so that her arms were on the two planks and her wrists were close to the leather cuffs there and rested her legs on the wooden planks at the bottom end knowing that her legs were spread apart and that her ankles would be secured by the leather cuffs there as well. As she lay her head down on the plank, she felt her breasts flattening beneath her, but at least that hid her taut nipples.

Whilst her arms and legs were spread out, but not secured, Officer Watson came up behind her and tapped her twice on her bare bottom, and ordered, "Raise up your tummy, so I can slide this cushion under you. It will mean your bottom is raised and so better positioned for the cane."

As Laura again did as she was told, she felt the cushion, rather a thick one, being slid under her tummy, and when it was, Officer Watson tapped her bottom again and said, "Lower yourself onto the cushion."

As she lay there, and her wrists and ankles were secured, followed by straps tied around both her upper thighs and her waist, she still had those mixed feelings of being petrified and excited. How much would it hurt, she wondered? After all, she had never been caned, nor had any of her friends because that had been stopped many years ago. Neither had she been spanked because that wasn't allowed either. On the other hand, she well knew that when the only deterrent was a slap on the wrist, why wouldn't people offend again? It was quite natural and human to do so, given such limited penalties. Maybe that had changed now with the introduction of Discipline Centres.

Laura did get a shock, although she initially thought it was a rather nice one, when, after she was secured in place, Officer Watson rubbed her bottom again, the tops of her legs, and then eased her hand down between her legs and along her pussy lips. Laura got so excited at that, but was brought back to earth when Officer Watson said to Officer Colt, "This one is really wet."

Laura was very concerned with that comment, although had to admit that she was all for the increased use of Discipline Centres. Now she was here, she actually didn't think it wrong that the Officers dealing with her found out whether she was turned on by the prospect of being caned or was scared of it, nor should the offender be able to hide the fact. This wouldn't happen if she was simply given a slap on the wrist and told not to offend again, and just got another slap on the wrist each time she did. Far better was the thrashing she was going to get, even though she had been incorrectly sent here, but that was a quite different matter.

OliviaDaviss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaDaviss

She, therefore, did understand why Discipline Centres were such a good idea because it was all over the press how offenders were now much more careful because they could be sent to the Discipline Centre and caned. The authorities had worked out that making the offenders suffer was right and helped all the law-abiding citizens who were adversely affected by these crimes.

Maybe that was why Laura felt so excited at the prospect of being caned because the penalty was such a harsh one. Here she was, totally naked, secured in place with a thick cushion under her tummy, so her bottom was raised, and what she had to look forward to was forty-eight full-force strokes of the cane. It was mind-blowing for her, particularly as she still knew that she had not been speeding and so shouldn't even be here. However, she was, and the only other people in the room with her were two police officers, and she had little doubt that both were very experienced in giving the cane.

Even though her sexual arousal had been discovered, it didn't change the fact that she was excited at being caned. She was still really worried about the punishment but saw that as a natural way to feel because there was no doubt that the cane was going to hurt and was intended to hurt.

In the side room, Officer Hutton was also still very excited. He thoroughly enjoyed watching the fully naked Laura walk to the caning frame, which was so close to his window. He could even see her glistening pussy lips and very taut nipples. He so wished that he was the one who was going to cane her, but knew the rules were that women caned women and men caned men. Well, this was still so great watching a live caning rather than one of the films which could be carried out by an actress, whereas here he knew that wasn't the case as a really beautiful girl was going to be severely caned right there in front of him.

Laura lay on the frame having all her own thoughts but froze as she heard the swishing noise of the cane and then felt it tapped on her bottom. She heard the question, "Ready?"

Laura replied, "Yes, ma'am," as she remembered to be respectful because the last thing she wanted was extra strokes.

Just a few moments later, she heard the much stronger swishing sound, followed immediately by the most pain she had ever endured as the cane bit into her bottom. She yelped, and as well as the pain was now the wonderment of how she could possibly deal with forty-seven more of these strokes.

There seemed to Laura to be quite a gap until the next stroke landed, and she yelped again, and then another long gap before the next stroke. She had always thought that there would just be a few seconds gap between strokes, but realised that, as well as the pain, the wait for the next stroke was increasingly hard, and there was almost relief when it did land, as well as the increasingly intense stinging pain.

As stroke after stroke landed, Officer Hutton got more and more excited, even liking it when Laura threw her head back, and he got a lovely glimpse of her gorgeous breasts before they were flattened again as she lowered her head back onto the wooden plank. He also loved watching the cane bite to her tight bottom cheeks and also when the cane was brought back up and her bottom cheeks wobbled around. This was seventh heaven for him, and he was quickly getting his erection back.

Officer Colt and Officer Watson smiled as they glanced towards the window, knowing that Officer Hutton was looking out and no doubt enjoying watching them give such a hard caning to the fully naked Laura and watching the red stripes now developing across her bottom, one for each stroke of the cane. He was probably also seeing how the welts were now starting to criss-cross as practically her whole bottom was covered in cane strokes.

Laura knew that after each pain-filled stroke, she couldn't stop herself pulling at the wrist cuffs and was actually happy with how well they kept her in place. After all, even though she was innocent of the charge, so far as these Officers were concerned she was a guilty offender, and earned the caning, and it was their job to make sure that she suffered as much as possible to teach her not to re-offend.

As the gaps between each stroke were long enough, the two Officers changed positions after each twelve strokes, giving each other turns in applying the cane to the bare bottom perched on the thick cushion, although Laura wasn't aware of it. Both clearly enjoyed their job, disciplining offending women and not worrying about how loudly they yelped and suffered. It was their own fault that they were there, after all.

It hardly mattered to Laura if she was aware of each changeover because now each stroke was causing her so much pain, that she was even wondering if it would have been better to take a prison sentence. Of course, that would have meant her parents finding out, as well as all of her friends and family, and her college, and that would have changed her life forever. So she continued to cry out with the pain, which, after all, was so hard to cope with, even as she told herself that this was the better punishment for her.

As the swishing sounds were followed by the painful strokes as the cane bit into her bottom, Laura wondered what her bottom cheeks would look like afterwards. As well as fantasising about being caned, she often thought it would be even better if she was given a bare-bottom spanking afterwards. She knew that it would be more normal for a spanking to take place first, simply to warm her bottom up, but a cold caning like this one she now knew was far more effective. Having thought that, she could see that a bare bottom spanking given across the lap by one of these two Officers, both of whom only looked in their early twenties, would be so erotic. They could even run their fingers along her wet pussy lips, at least she assumed they were still wet but given the amount of pain she was suffering she supposed it was now less likely.

Laura realised she was able to have these thoughts after calming down after each stroke because of the amount of time between strokes. Was that the intention, she asked herself, although, once again, she didn't have time to think about the answer because the next swishing sound was then followed by the cane landing and biting into her bottom and she yelped again and pulled at the wrist cuffs, threw her head back, shook her head from side to side, her eyes tightly closed, before calming down again. That was when she told herself that must be the intention of the gaps. Of course, not all of the offenders would be thinking the thoughts she was, but they must all be questioning why they committed the offence given that this was the punishment.

After calming down after the next stroke, Laura realised that she didn't know how many strokes she had received or how many more strokes were yet to come. That uncertainty was awful, but, again, it was only right that she had no control whatsoever and just had to see it through.

However, having those thoughts between cane strokes, she actually felt that the strokes weren't getting harder, but were even getting easier to deal with. Was that possible? Could you get used to so many really hard cane strokes? If so, why would worse offences get more strokes? Maybe there should be a maximum number of strokes given at one time, and then either quite a gap on that day or even having to come back the following day. Once again, she stopped thinking as the next stroke bit into her bottom, but once she had calmed down again given the long gap, she even thought that if there was feedback at the end of this, that is what she would say.

After she yelped after the cane again bit into her already stinging bottom, and she had again calmed down, she then wondered if this might be a job that she should do, having the freedom to feel offender's wet pussies, maybe even their breasts, and finding out if their nipples were taut, like hers were. She even wondered what qualification you needed to be a disciplinarian.

Once again, her thought was broken by the next swishing sound and the next stroke of the cane. After she calmed down from that, she was actually joking to herself saying that being a sadist would help do the job of being a disciplinarian. She was even laughing to herself, although that was then followed by another swishing sound and the cane biting into her bottom and her yelp and further pulling at the wrist cuffs, throwing her head back, hissing in and out through clenched teeth, then collapsing again and lowering her head to the wooden plank knowing that she would recover once again soon.

She then became conscious of the fact that the gap was much longer than any previous gap. Was it over, she asked herself? She discovered the answer because she felt the waist strap and the two thigh straps being undone. That was followed by the ankle cuffs and finally the wrist cuffs.

After that, she felt her bottom being rubbed and found that soothing, even arousing, and it didn't worry her that she felt fingers running along her pussy lips. She was humiliated, though, when she heard Officer Watson say, "Drier now, but no doubt that will change."

Laura was humiliated but then thankful as she heard the instruction, "You can get up now."

As she started to push herself up from the caning frame, Laura thought she had actually handled the cane very well. Maybe it was thinking through the questions between strokes that helped her deal with them, and maybe even will have made the memory of the pain so erotic for her.

Then Laura realised that she wasn't actually coping as well as she thought because she didn't have the strength to push herself up, and she was crying, and she couldn't stop herself. How could that be when she had had such serious thoughts between strokes?

Either way, where initially she had no strength in her hands, that strength suddenly returned, and she managed to push herself up and off the caning frame. As soon as she stood, her hands flew to her stinging bottom cheeks which she clutched and rubbed, and stepped from foot to foot. As she kept dancing from foot to foot, she did calm down and felt that now she was starting to recover.

In the side room, Officer Hutton was beside himself as Laura was facing directly towards him, and he saw her gorgeous breasts bouncing up and down, and her pussy lips which now looked rather drier than before.

Back inside the punishment room, Officer Colt instructed, "Okay, leave the punishment room and go across the corridor and back to the changing room. Your clothes will be ready."

Laura was still crying but didn't want to admit to the two Officers just how much she was really struggling, and forced herself to say, "Thank you for caning me, Ma'am, both of you." She actually felt good being able to say that but was struggling with the most excruciating stinging pain as she left the punishment room and went back to the changing room.

Office Colt and Officer Watson smiled at each other as Laura left, and Officer Colt said, "You know, I think she might be back."

Officer Watson was smiling as she replied, "I don't mind if she is. She has one heck of a body and is a real beauty."

The two Officers were still smiling at each other as they nodded their heads towards the door, and both knew that they would be going out into the other corridor to walk towards the staff toilets. Once they got there, they each went into a cubicle, raised their skirts and lowered their knickers, sat down on the lid of the pan, ran their fingers along their very wet pussy lips, flicked their taut clits, and gave themselves huge orgasms.

They didn't do that after every caning, but both knew that Officer Hutton had falsified everything, and didn't have any camera shots of Laura speeding because she wasn't speeding. They also knew that they had actually given Laura sixty strokes and not the set forty-eight as once Officer Colt felt her pussy lips, as well as making the comment that she did about being very damp, she also mouthed, 'Sixty,' and Officer Watson nodded her head in agreement. They knew that it was rare to fiddle things like that, but they all got so much enjoyment from it and were even wondering whether Laura had as well.

They knew that some girls like Laura relished being submissive and thrashed hard, and she had given them all the signs of being like that. So, maybe they were giving her more of what she wanted and, in any case, she was so unlikely to be able to keep a count of the strokes the extras would not even be noticed by her. It certainly got them both seriously aroused, though, for sure.

Laura got to the changing room and, as she had been told, her clothes were ready in the basket on the bench. Officer Thompson pointed to them, and said, "You can get dressed and go. Stop at Reception on the way out because they will need to complete your paperwork. Please don't dally, as they are expecting you."

Laura got dressed and noticed her knickers were damp, which got her excited again and was a reminder how she had already been aroused by the time she had had to get undressed.

After getting dressed and leaving the changing room, as Laura was walking back along the corridor, she realised that she was clutching her bottom cheeks and had little doubt that her face was streaked with tears, just like the women she saw coming the other way when she was walking towards the changing room. She actually wanted to smile, but couldn't because the tears were still dribbling down her face and the pain was just so awful.

She wasn't quite at the reception, but she saw the ladies' toilets. She thought how wonderful it would be to go inside and have a look at her caned bottom in a mirror. Then she remembered what Officer Thompson had told and decided against it. She was in two minds though because she knew that she was once again getting excited with quivers flying around her vulva, and was sure that her knickers were even damper than when she had put them back on. Still, she would have to wait until she got home but also knew she would have to be very careful to make sure that the cane welts were not seen by anyone.

She got to reception and Officer Blake was still there. As she got there, Officer Blake held out a piece of paper for her which she took, and saw the number forty-eight, so assumed it was a record of her punishment.

Officer Blake asked, "Have you anything to say about your punishment?"

Laura realised she had lots to say, including how aroused she was, and wanted to explain just how incredible that was to her. She even wanted to ask whether other offenders felt the same way. In fact, she had so many questions about the punishment, even though her bottom still stinging so horribly. She had heard a couple of girls at college talk about pain and pleasure and assumed that was exactly what she was experiencing, and wanted to discuss that.

However, what she really wanted to do, and as quickly as possible, was go to her bedroom, lie on her bed, ease her fingers between her legs and along her pussy lips and flick her taut clit and explode into an orgasm. Of course, the most horrible thing was that she knew she wouldn't be able to do that because she wouldn't be alone in the house.

It was then that Officer Blake said, "You look as though you need the toilet. You can go there, but just be back here within about five minutes."

Laura was ecstatic as she replied, "Thank you so much, Ma'am." She rushed back to the toilets, entered a cubicle, and frankly didn't care if any of the others were occupied, and within seconds pulled her shorts and knickers down, sat on the lid of the pan, ran her fingers along her extremely wet pussy lips, felt her clit was fabulously taut, and she exploded in the most amazing orgasm which without doubt was the best one she had ever had.

Laura recalled she only had five minutes and quickly stood up, opened the cubicle door, looked outside, saw no one was there, and quickly went up to the mirror, turned around, and looked at her welt-covered bottom. She gasped at the sight and as she felt the welts, and was just so pleased she had seen the results of the caning and momentarily forgot her bottom was stinging so much.

After pulling back up her knickers and shorts, she quickly left the toilets and walked back down the corridor. At reception, she stopped and said, "Thank you, Officer Blake."

Officer Blake smiled and said, "No problem, it happens to some."

When Laura left the Discipline Centre, she hadn't gone very far before she saw the police officer who had given her the ticket. She wanted to walk past him, but he stopped her and said, "I hope that what happened to you in there taught you a lesson."

Laura wanted to say so many things to him, but whilst the speeding ticket was wrong, she knew that she wasn't a particularly responsible girl when dealing with parking tickets. She needed to correct that in herself, she knew, and, maybe, the experience she had just had would make her do that. She hoped so. Therefore, she restricted her reply to, "Yes, it was very painful and a very good lesson and I won't speed again."

As she then walked on, the lesson she took from the seriously hard caning she had been given was that, maybe, it would help her correct her attitude, and as she rubbed her achingly stinging bottom, she really did hope so.

She did keep wondering about the fact she got so aroused at the prospect of the caning, and even felt aroused again now it was over. Was there something wrong with her as she now knew for sure the disciplinarians at the Discipline Centre did a good job punishing those who needed it, even if, occasionally, they disciplined girls like her who didn't. At least, not for the crime they didn't commit even if they might deserve it for other reasons, again like her perhaps? That was a quandary she would have to work out in her mind, but was getting even wetter as she did.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments