Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Written and posted as Punishment

"I've never written before. This essay is part of my punishment."

22
15 Comments 15
9.0k Views 9.0k
766 words 766 words

Author's Notes

"This is a new part of being punished-I'm sorry if it's not good."

I don't know how to begin so I'll just begin. This essay is part of my punishment so I'm sure this will count against me.

Before I was writing this I was kneeling in the corner rubbing my bottom after a spanking. It was for a minor naughtiness I was given a lecture which was humiliating enough to bring me close to tears. Expecting a painful but bearable ten minutes or so over the lap I wasn't to nervous until I heard...

"Go change into your little outfit!" The tone of voice and the smirk silenced me from answering back, instead I blushed. The little smile I got back made me ashamed and compliant, and excited.

My "Outfit" is a red plaid skirt, a white camisole,white thigh high stockings,and white or pink satin panties with Mary Jane shoes. The worst is that it's uncomfortably tight on me, the skirt just covers the top of the stockings! My thighs spill out the top and my undies cut into my cheeks. The top and skirt make me have a belly and after I put my hair into pigtails I'm ready.

I walk out (sexy as I can knowing how much of a turn on it is) over to the couch and the spanking that is coming. I lay across the lap and raise my skirt. "Leave the panties up. They're not going to help you and you look cute. Did you gain some weight?"

I sigh and snap "NO!" Big mistake. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK! I'm shocked by how hard! Oh OW HEY! It seldom starts this hard!

"If you're going to talk back and show off your going to get it!" Trying to count is useless and time loses meaning. The most embarrassing part is how excited I am. With legs kicking and being scolded I come.

With mock outrage and well placed slaps I hide my face in a throw pillow I let go. "What now!  Do I have to check you?" A finger reaches in through the elastic. "If you messed your... they're all wet"

"I'm sorry," I gasp.

"Get in the corner. I'm getting the Brush."

Corner time is it's own punishment. The worst is even though it's humiliating it's also a break. I rub my sore behind, think about what just happened, and yes touch myself or at least press my legs together. In this case I wait for and wish for what's next. The hairbrush is nothing new but this time it's going to be extra hard. I shiver and give myself a little stroke which makes me bite my lip. And I hate to write this but it's so frustrated it aches.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

After what seems like HOURS a teasing,mocking voice orders me back to the couch. A hand explores my still wet panties and I blush even harder. There are red splotches on my tummy and at least one of my thighs. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?" All I can do is stammer. With a laugh my soiled undies are yanked down (ow!) and I'm told to hold them as a dry set of pink ones are held for me to step into. After some adjustments and posing I'm told to kneel on the couch.

The hairbrush is on the table next to me. My skirt is lifted and OWWWW! The panties I'm holding are snatched away and put in my mouth! Mmmph oof mmmMMM! My muffled cries can't even keep up with the smacking, cracking hairbrush. My legs are kicking as tears run down my face. I feel some mixture of protest and excitement. I stick my bottom out. After a particularly hard series of whacks I hear "Stained already. You're so cute!" and the spanking continues. I kneel down only to be grabbed by the hair at the back of my neck and pulled back up squealing through my muffled mouth. 

I finally go weak. All the fight has left. I'm weakly sobbing and shaking. Shortly after the spanking stops. I'm positioned over a all so familiar thigh. Involuntarily I squeeze my legs and ride it to an intense climax. The panties that were my gag are removed from my mouth and I gasp and catch my breath.

"I know you're not done yet" as a couple of slaps land between my legs. Of course I squirm my way to another (squirting) orgasm. 

I don't know if this essay is good enough to avoid extra punishment. I hope at least one other can identify with it. I don't want to be the only one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by yikes77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments