Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working in an Office - Revenge on the Boss (Part one)

"New employee told to accept spanking if she makes any mistakes"

14
5 Comments 5
22.8k Views 22.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I am Angie and at the time of this experience, I was a slim, fit girl of 17. I had decided to leave school and start earning some money but I hadn’t worked as hard as I should at my studies so my options were limited. 

After months of sending in applications, I was being interviewed by Mr. Andrews, the boss of an Estate Agency and I was doing well, I thought.

“I see from your CV that you didn’t do particularly well at School and your reference suggests that you could do much better but you don’t always put in the effort needed. What do you say to that?” he said.

I swallowed, “I .. er .. I’m determined to work hard when, er .. if I get this job. Er .. it’s not like school, I will work hard.”

He looked me up and down, “You see, I have to be sure that my girls are going to bring in the business so taking you on would be a risk.”

“I really will work hard, I promise. You could dock my pay if I didn’t,” I pleaded.

“I’d never do that.” He paused. “If you weren’t working hard enough or doing the job properly I would have to discipline you.” Again he looked me up and down.

“Er .. how do you mean, er .. discipline me?”

He smiled. “A bit like at school.” He let that sink in for a moment.

“I don’t understand,” I whispered, fearing the worst.

“I will spank you if you fail to do your job properly. Do it right and you will be well rewarded.”

“Did you say .. er.. you would spank me if I don’t do the job properly?” I asked.

“Please don’t ask me to repeat myself. Now don’t dwell on the negative, I think you should be able to do the job, so if you’re still interested let me know.”

I wasn’t going to let the job slip through my fingers so I agreed immediately having decided it was unlikely that I’d do such a bad job he’d need to discipline me.

I began work the following Monday and was working alongside Sally who had been asked to train me on the job. We got along pretty well and I was getting the hang of working in the estate agency.

I noticed that whenever Mr. Andrews walked through the office Beth and Sally went quiet and looked down at their work. Ellen, who was fairly new, blushed bright red and looked away. I didn’t think he was that much of an ogre.

I’d been there nearly two weeks and all seemed to be going well. Sally was teaching me how to enter data in the system which was harder than I expected and I just hoped I wouldn't mess it up.

I’d been wondering if the ‘discipline’ thing was just to keep us on our toes so I asked Sally. “Er.. when I was being interviewed Mr. Andrews told me that he would discipline me if I was not doing the job properly. Was he just saying that?”

Sally was quiet for a moment, then looked around to make sure he wasn’t in the outer office. “Mr. Andrews spanks and canes any of us who don’t do the job to his standards.”

“Oh, I .. er .. thought he might just be using it as a threat.” I was starting to be a little scared.

Sally checked we were still alone. “No, it’s no threat and the spanking can be quite hard,” she looked around again, “and it’s always on the bare. And he likes to have a bit of a grope while he’s at it.”

Sally was blushing as she told me this so I changed the subject. 

The next day, over coffee, I said I’d been thinking about how Mr. Andrews spanks and gropes all the girls. 

“When you say he gropes you, what did you mean?” I asked quietly.

Sally leant in close. “He made me take off everything while he sat watching. Then he walked round me, stroking my thighs. He stood behind me, so close I could feel his cock pressing into my bum and squeezed my breasts until my nipples were erect.”

“Oh, that is so wrong,” I whispered.

“It gets worse.” Sally continued, “He bent me over the desk and then made me spread my legs more. I felt him looking at my slit and then he stroked my clit and pushed his fingers inside me. When I tried to stop him he used a strap on my bum and told me to be quiet. Then when he had finished groping me he caned me.“

“We shouldn’t let him get away with this.” I was feeling bold so I told her my idea. “It can’t be right that he does that and gets away with it. I’ve been thinking, he is only the boss of this branch, so if we told the owner he’d be in trouble, yeah?”

“We couldn’t do that,” said Sally, “he’d lose his job and I’d feel awful."

Very quietly I said, “What if we just threaten him with that but make him accept a spanking instead?”

My idea just hung there.

“How would we do it?” Sally whispered, starting to like the idea.

I outlined my idea, “At some point, one of us will be punished. We let him finish the spanking then we turn the tables on him and tell him we’ve decided to report him to the owner, Mrs. Evans. He’ll be scared and beg us not to then we tell him the only option is for him to be spanked by us. What do you think?”

“It could work,” Sally said, “I think it’s a great idea but we’d all have to be in on it. We’ll need to work out how to get him undressed to be punished.”

 “Has he punished all the girls?” I asked.

“Every one of us,” she said, “and some of us a few times.”

“In that case, we all need to spank him.” I said, “I’ll think of a way to get him into the outer office, here, for us to punish him.”

“Out here?” Sally shrieked. 

“Quiet,” I shushed.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

“Yes, in the front office, in front of us all, for maximum embarrassment. We’ll have to shut the shop and draw the blinds but he’ll be out here getting caned.”

The next day I was still thinking about my plan and what Sally told me about how Mr. Andrews punished and groped the girls. I did not want to suffer that indignity. 

The trouble was, now that I knew all the details it was on my mind. The next thing I knew I’d put all the wrong information for a different property into the system. I realised immediately but before I could correct it I sensed him standing behind me.

“Angie, what have you just done?’ his voice had a definite edge. "Those details are for number twenty-eight, not number twenty-three.”

"I just realised that, sir, and was going to change it,” I whimpered.

“That is a serious mistake, young lady. Come and see me in my office at the end of the day.” He walked off quietly.

The other girls looked up as he went. Mostly they gave me sympathetic smiles but Ellen smirked and slapped her hand on her thigh. “Now it’s your turn.”

I felt numb, wondering how I would cope. I had to concentrate and not make any more mistakes or it could get worse.

I sat down with Sally and suggested we put the plan into place tonight. 

“Are you going to let him spank you?” Sally asked.

“I have to take my punishment first and then I’ll bring him out here,” I said. 

Sally looked excited. “I’ll tell the others what to do and I’ll make sure we’re ready when you bring him out here into the front office.”

The shop closed and everyone began to shut down their computers and get their stuff to go home. Mr. Andrews was in his office so the chatter began about the punishment I’d get and a couple of the girls patted me on the shoulder and told me I’d be okay.

Sally let them out and locked the door from the outside. I wondered what would happen next. 

He seemed to move silently and from the doorway to his office I heard, “Come on girl, I haven’t got all day.”

I went into the office and shut the door. “Sorry, sir.”

“You will be. Has Sally done a poor job teaching you?" he said.

I was not going to get her into trouble. “No sir, she taught me well but I was distracted and made a mistake. It won’t happen again.”

“It won’t happen again, 'SIR',” he said gruffly. “No, it will not. Right, your first discipline. Did the girls tell you how you would be spanked?”

I wasn’t sure I should have been told so I told him I didn’t know.

“I don’t believe you. You mustn't lie to me." he snarled. “Strip down to your underwear.”

I just stood there. Sally told me I’d be spanked on the bare but this …

“Hurry up girl or would you rather lose your job?”

“No .. Sir,” I added and began to get undressed.

He walked round me, examining me as if he owned me. He stood right in front of me, I could feel his breath on my cheek as he reached round and undid my bra, releasing my firm tits. He stroked them as he slid my bra off and threw it on my clothing pile.

I couldn’t believe I was standing there in front of this powerful man in only my tiny panties. He fondled my tits until my nipples stood rigid and then knelt down and hooked his thumbs into my panties. I reached down to stop him but he slapped my hands away and pulled my panties down to my ankles and made me step out of them.

He ran his fingers all round my mound and between my legs before gripping my bum cheeks hard. 

Then he stood, brought out a stool and sat on it, telling me to lie across his lap. As I leaned down he pulled me into position, pushing his knee between my thighs, forcing my legs apart. I could feel him looking at my shaven slit and I tried to move my legs.

“Keep still,” he ordered. “I am going to warm up your bottom with a hand spanking first before we move on to the strap and the cane.” Without further ado he began to spank my poor bum cheeks.

After a few minutes, he stopped and I tried to get up.

“I told you to keep still,” he growled. “For trying to get up, I will start again.”

He began to examine his handiwork, his fingers moving around my bum cheeks, along my thighs and then along my now moist slit.

“You can’t touch me there,” I said with more confidence than I felt.

“Be quiet, I am the boss and I can do what I want.” With that, he slid his fingers into my juicy quim and I had to keep quiet.

After a further hand spanking, he made me stand directly in front of him, between his legs. “Put your arms down by your side,” he ordered me.

With my arms at my side, he had an open view of my naked body and he took advantage, stroking my breasts, running his fingers down my stomach, around my sore bum, and into my slit, now very juicy, despite my best intentions.

He picked up the strap and bent me over his large desk. “As this is your first spanking, I will give you just six strokes with the strap.”

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack across my already pink cheeks. Each one stung making me wiggle my bum.

“Keep still or you will get more,” he growled.

Thwack, thwack. The final stroke flicked between my thighs and I cried out loud.

“Stand up, rub your bum.” And he watched with a smile as my boobs moved in time with the rubbing.

“Bend over for the cane. Again, I will give you just six as this is your first time but in future, it could be much more.”

He spread my legs exposing my oozing slit. Swish, swish, swish. Wow, this was much more painful than the strap and I cried out again.

“Be quiet or I’ll give you more.”

I put my hand round to feel the marks across my bum but he knocked it away. Swish, swish, swish and finally it was over. Or so he thought.

Time to put our plan into action...

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments