Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Wanted

"A desire to be spanked by a woman nearly thirty years younger was about to happen"

25
6 Comments 6
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Could this really be happening? I’m a fifty-eight-year-old man, and Lauren, who lives next door, is just twenty years old and I have this ridiculous fantasy that she would spank me one day, but knew it would never happen.

My fantasy started when I heard her, ‘Do as I say,’ voice soon after she first moved in with her family four years ago, and whenever I saw her after that I just thought, ‘Spank me.’ I wasn’t after sex but wanted to do exactly as she said if only she would put me across her lap and give me the spanking I craved.

Well before Lauren appeared as a sixteen-year-old, I had asked my wife to spank me, and she did, but just the once saying she didn’t enjoy it. That was okay with me as I didn’t want to force her to do something she didn’t enjoy. However, out of that rejection, I started to fantasise about women I knew spanking me. Those women were mainly younger than me, but then I was only in my early thirties. It never happened and as I got older so the women I fantasised about were my own age and then it moved to them being younger than me.

So when I saw sixteen-year-old Lauren and heard her so-strict voice, it was easy to settle upon her. Of course, all the time I knew it wouldn’t happen, but then it was a fantasy that I used to play over in my mind when I was alone. It helped that Lauren had the most fantastic figure as well as being so assertive when she spoke. I saw her as a boss-like figure or a young teacher responsible for school discipline or even an HR manager who used discipline instead of verbal and written warnings.

Last week I was blown away when I saw her come out of her house dressed to party in the tightest of strapless black dresses being pushed out by her eye-catching full breasts, showing off her well-toned arms, with a hem halfway down her thigh which showed off her well-toned legs, and her blonde hair was pouring over her bare shoulders. I masturbated afterwards just thinking about her in that dress and again over the following days.

Today, just a few minutes ago, Lauren knocked on my door. I was alone as my wife had gone shopping and I had just got home after dropping her off in the car.

Lauren looked so gorgeously cross as she stood in her red vest top and grey, very short cotton shorts with her hands on her hips, and demanded fiercely, “Didn’t you see my dog?” She was pointing down the driveway and I was horrified when I saw the dog, her dog, limping at the end of the driveway.

I was mortified as he was a lovely dog, and stammered, “I ... I’m ... so ... sorry.”

Lauren said sternly and with a voice that carried so much authority, “Don’t say sorry. You need to pay for your incompetent driving.”

I was so taken aback. “Of course, Lauren. Erm, how much?”

Lauren said an angry, “Huh! Not with money but with your bottom.”

“My bottom?” I asked in total surprise.

Lauren stormed past me and into my dining room. I followed her, feeling unsure and apprehensive. Then I saw the wooden-backed paddle hairbrush she put on the dining table. She turned a chair into the room and sat down, then picked up the hairbrush again and pointed it at me. “Get your trousers and underpants down and get across my lap so I can make you pay.”

Suddenly I was excited and aroused, yet still disconcerted and on edge. Surely I should tell her to leave as she was far too young to spank me. Yet, I didn’t. I ignored common sense and thought how much I wanted to be spanked by this gorgeous, bewitching, divine young woman and, as I thought those erotic thoughts, I undid my trousers and pushed them down towards the floor, catching my underpants with my thumbs in the elastic waistband, and soon they were both around my ankles and I was looking down at Lauren’s bare thighs which were begging me to go across them.

I lowered myself across Lauren’s lap as instructed and felt my stiff erection pressing down onto her bare thighs, just as I had imagined I would so many times. Suddenly I was looking at the backs of her upside-down legs and up at the backs of her thighs as I felt her hand rubbing my bottom in circles. She didn’t ask but I said, feeling so charged with guilt and eroticism, “I do deserve to be spanked, Miss Lauren.” I knew my penis stiffened more as I apologised and I had always wanted to address her so respectfully.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

The spanking started and to begin with, I was disappointed that the spanks didn’t hurt too much. Lauren was a fit woman, though, who went to the gym regularly, and after a few dozen spanks on alternate bottom cheeks the stinging intensified and I was gasping after every spank. The pain intensified when Lauren spanked me on the same bottom cheek time after time, and more so when she spanked me on the backs of my legs.

However, as well as the pain, I realised I loved looking at her upside-down calves and submitting to Lauren’s authority which is what I had imagined any disciplinary relationship should involve, and as I became more and more submissive, so I became more and more aroused by the spanking.

The spanking stopped but I wanted it to continue. However, I realised that it was only an interlude when I felt the paddle side of the wooden-backed hairbrush tapped on my bottom and then rubbed in circles which once again made me pensive but aroused.

I saw Lauren’s calf muscles tense again and a moment later the pain cascaded around my bottom as the hairbrush landed. It hurt so much, as did the next spank and the next and the next. I couldn’t stop myself saying how sorry I was and was begging her to stop, but also willing her to continue, as I felt so aroused. I even started to wonder if I would cum all over her bare thighs and tried so hard not to.

The spanks kept on landing and I was struggling to cope. I knew I was crying out as the pain cascaded around my bottom and I was kicking my legs and squirming around on her lap. I knew, though, that I deserved the spanking for hurting her dog and accepted it was up to Lauren to decide how long and how hard she spanked me, and, boy, was it long and was it so very hard.

As suddenly as the spanking started, so it stopped. “Get up, you naughty man,” Lauren ordered

I eased myself up and stood clutching my burning bottom cheeks and found myself stepping from foot to foot, but managed to apologise again.

“Don’t bother,” Lauren spat at me, adding, “Don’t think that this is the last time I will spank you,” as she got up and walked out of my house.

I watched Lauren stomp out of the house and again though how authoritative she was and hoped it wasn’t my last time across her lap. I looked down at my penis as I stepped from foot to foot, rubbing my burning bottom, and saw my stiff erection with my cum starting to ooze out, so I hurried into the bathroom and, grasping my penis, rubbed feverishly and let out the most erotic groan as I came. It was so wonderful, and fulfilling, and was what I had hoped for ever since seeing Lauren that first time, and I couldn’t wait for her to spank me again and again.

It was then I heard the dog bark. I couldn’t understand why my eyes were shut, but opened them to discover, rather blearily, that I was in my armchair and was waking up. I sat up and looked out of the window and initially couldn’t understand how come I was seeing Lauren in a blue vest top and white skirt walking up the driveway to her house with her dog. It took a few moments but as I became more alert I realised that it had all been a dream.

I felt so disappointed, but quickly overcame that feeling and was once again aroused with a stiffly erect penis. I got up and went to the bathroom, for real this time, and took only a minute to explode and saw my cum gush out of me and into the several pieces of toilet paper I needed to prevent it hitting the floor. So, I still had to fantasise about being spanked but thought how great it was that I dreamt about Lauren spanking me, and what a great dream, I told myself. It might not have been real but was the next best thing.

As I sat back down in my armchair I had a broad smile on my face and accepted, once again, that Lauren spanking me could never happen for real.

Or could it?

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments