Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What He Wished For

"Charlie saw a woman in the coffee bar and imagined she spanked him, and she did."

36
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Charlie was queuing for a cup of coffee, and before him in the queue was a girl who he could not take his eyes off. She was about the same height as him, so 5'9", slim, with long dark hair flowing over her shoulders, and she was wearing a red vest top and shorts. She had such a good figure, including good-sized breasts which pushed out her very tight vest top, and he had a thing about girls with bare arms and bare legs, particularly when well-toned like this girl.

Charlie was thirty-four and reckoned this girl was about twenty. When he heard her talk, he was even more taken by her haughty, dominant tone of voice. Of course, he knew why he thought her voice was dominant, because he was a submissive. The reason he couldn't take his eyes off the girl was that, whilst being a submissive, he had never experienced being dealt with as a submissive. Being spanked was his dream, his fantasy, his desire, but he was never able to secure the experience.

The most common fantasy that Charlie had was being across a girl's lap, one dressed just like this girl in a vest top and shorts, or maybe a sleeveless nightdress, and she always spoke with such authority, telling him what a naughty boy he had been and how he deserved a very hard spanking. Then, of course, he fantasised about being spanked. As he stood in the queue, glancing at the girl, he imagined being spanked by her and knew he had a hard-on as he did. He wasn't even thinking she was so much younger than him as the age of the girl spanking him was never a thing with him. It was her looks and her voice and this girl fitted all of those desires of his.

The beautiful girl got her coffee and went and sat at a table. When Charlie got his coffee, he looked around and realised the only free table was right next to where the girl was sitting. He was almost scared to sit there but enjoyed the feeling of being scared, and so did so.

Charlie was sitting quietly, glancing sideways and loving how this girl was slim but had well-toned arms and legs. He loved looking at women's bare arms, particularly when they were well-toned, and, more so, looking at bare legs and in particular their calves. He knew the reason was that when he so often pictured himself across the lap of exactly this type of girl, what he saw closest to his face was the girl's upside-down legs and, of course, her calf muscles. He even pictured how they would tense as she gave him a spanking. He also loved her long, dark brown hair flowing over her bare shoulders, with a fringe, and her blazing dark brown eyes.

Charlie was having a look at the girl's thighs as he thought those thoughts, but they were interrupted when he heard the girl answer her phone and she said, "Yes, it's Olivia."

Well, Charlie thought to himself, as he now knew her name, he would be able to fantasise even more about her.

It turned out that Olivia was quite used to men staring at her. It never stopped her from dressing with such skimpy clothes and actually encouraged her to do so because she enjoyed seeing that the men fancied her and quickly got hard-ons pushing out large bulges in their trousers.

As Olivia sat there sipping her coffee, she could see from her peripheral vision the man at the table next to her staring at her. She was very conscious of the fact that he wasn't staring at her face as much as at her upper body, so maybe her arms or maybe her breasts, but also staring at her legs. Whenever she looked up and made to look sideways, she noticed how the man always looked away, so very conscious of her movements, and probably lacking in confidence.

It was quite usual for Charlie to look at women when on the bus or train or, like this, sitting in a coffee bar, normally looking at their laps and picturing himself lying across them, having his bare bottom spanked by the woman. It was such a long-held fantasy for him, and he hated that it even now remained a fantasy as he had never been spanked.

Olivia always liked it when men were acting like this chap at the next table. So, she had on the table a bottle of water, but the top was still on it. She picked it up and leaned toward the man and said, "Could you possibly open this bottle of water for me, please?"

Olivia saw how the man stuttered, which reinforced her thoughts that he was hardly the most confident of men. She kept a straight face but enjoyed how he was blushing as he took the bottle from her and said, "Of course, Olivia."

That confirmed to Olivia that he had listened to her telephone conversation. Yet he was still blushing as he easily opened the bottle and handed it back to her, without saying anything this time.

As she took the bottle from him, she smiled and asked, "You know my name. What's yours?"

Olivia saw him blushing even a darker red as he replied, "Charlie." She saw he clearly wanted to say something else, but she had noticed this in other men who stared at her, that they saw themselves as being inferior to her. Well, she knew that she was certainly superior to Charlie.

So, to have some fun, Olivia asked, "So which part of my body do you like the best, Charlie?"

Charlie was completely flummoxed by this. He had never been asked that kind of question from any woman, and bearing in mind he liked so many parts of her body, what was he going to answer? In the end, all you could do was stutter an apology although only looking at the table and not at her, saying, "Erm, sorry."

Olivia certainly wasn't going to let it rest there, and pressed with, "Come on, Charlie, which part of my body do you like the best?"

Charlie was still finding it so difficult because Olivia was speaking in such a commanding tone of voice, but, maybe because of that, he replied, "All of it."

Olivia scoffed at that. She knew that so many men made out that they were confident, in charge, and expected everybody to do as they said, but when pressed they were meek and even weak, quite often wanting to be submissive to a woman like her. In fact, the more that she thought about it, the more she thought that Charlie was exactly that type of man.

So, pressing Charlie again, she asked in her authoritative tone of voice, "What would you like me to do to you, Charlie?"

Olivia was enjoying herself watching Charlie clearly struggle with that question. She knew that most men, if they knew that she was joking, would also joke and ask for a blow job. That's when she would tell them, no chance, and either look away or, if she still fancied the man, continue chatting.

Charlie still had at the forefront of his mind picturing himself across Olivia's lap, and right then that was what he knew he wanted from her. He knew that he should lie at such a direct question, but then thought that, just maybe, she would be up for it and give him the real life experience that he had for so long imagined having.

With those thoughts flying through his mind, he replied, "Maybe a spanking?"

That completely threw Olivia, but she assumed that he was joking.

The next moment, Charlie realised he should never have said that, and quickly retracted. "Of course, I'm joking, because who would want a spanking?"

Olivia saw how Charlie was blushing even a deeper red colour, and it struck her that, actually, Charlie did want to be spanked. So, playing with him, she retorted with, "Too late, Charlie. How close to here do you live?"

Charlie swallowed hard as he replied, "Just around the corner." He looked madly around the coffee bar to see if anyone was listening to the conversation.

Charlie quickly looked back at Olivia when she commanded, "Alright then, Charlie. Let's go back to your place and I will give you a spanking. You will be going across my bare thighs and seeing my bare legs really close up. I will be feeling your penis on my thighs, and will have your bottom staring at me and I will spank you, and you will cry, and, possibly, cum."

Charlie's mind was in a real twirl. When he had pictured himself being spanked he knew how he would love the woman's legs to be bare so he would have a close-up view of them, and be across the woman's bare thighs, and reckoned that he would have an erection pressing down on her. How could she know that was his dream, he asked himself. How could he say no, he told himself.

Olivia saw the thoughtful look on Charlie's face and reckoned that he was about to cave in, so she stood up and ordered, "I said, let's go, Charlie. Now get up and let's leave."

When he heard the authoritative command from Olivia, he knew that he was submissive to authoritative women exactly like Olivia, so it was almost automatic that he stood up and followed Olivia out of the coffee bar. Once outside, just minutes later, they arrived at his house.

Once inside the house, Olivia walked straight into the dining room, up to the dining table, turned a chair around into the room, and sat down. She glared up at Charlie and ordered, "Take your trousers and underpants off, and get across my lap."

Charlie knew that as he had walked back from the coffee bar, he was getting more and more nervous at the thought of being spanked for the first time ever, but, equally, knew that he was aroused by the prospect of being spanked by Olivia. She was just so attractive, more so right then because her bare arms and her bare legs were on show, and she spoke with such an authoritative tone of voice. He kept telling himself that everything about her was exactly what he had imagined about the woman who would give him a spanking.

However, now that he was standing in front of Olivia who was seated, and ready to spank him, he didn't know why, maybe it was the thought of the pain, but he hesitated.

Olivia saw the hesitation and took it as a challenge. After all, as an alpha female, she expected those she gave orders to obey her. However, she saw this as being more than just another instruction, but more a test of Charlie's resilience. She therefore said, "You know, Charlie, this is the fantasy you wanted to experience all these years. I'm giving you the chance to experience that fantasy, make it a reality, and, sure, it's going to hurt, you are going to cry, but then you will remember it for a long long time."

Olivia waited a few moments before then saying, "Just look at the bulge in your trousers, Charlie. That tells me you want it, so you have until the count of three to take your trousers and underpants off, or I am getting up and walking out of here. Then you'll regret that forever."

Charlie knew the last thing he wanted was for Olivia to get up and walk away. Actually, that threat was exactly what he did need, and so, even before Olivia could start to count, Charlie bent down and undid his shoes and kicked them off. He then undid his trousers and pushed them down towards the floor, catching his underpants on the way, stepped out of both, and put them on another chair. He then stood still, looking towards Olivia and waiting for her next instruction, feeling tense and unsure, but wanting to be controlled, and spanked.

Olivia smiled to herself as she watched Charlie take off his trousers and underpants. She really did feel like the alpha female ordering those who report to her about, making them do what she told them to, and showing just how she was the one in charge. She smiled again when she saw Charlie standing, naked below the waist except for his socks, but he had a stiff erection already.

In order to increase Charlie's concern, Olivia deliberately picked up her handbag, opened it, and took out her wooden-backed hairbrush. She was looking forward to using that on

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

Charlie's bare bottom, more so as she saw the concern on his face as he realised that that was why she took a hairbrush out of her handbag.

In order to put Charlie further in his place, Olivia ordered, "Put your hands on your head and listen to me."

Charlie was now very much in being obedient mode and did exactly as he was told, so moments later stood there with his hands on his head, very conscious of the fact that he had a huge erection. Was that a good thing, he wondered? Well, he couldn't do anything about it because he knew when he lay in bed thinking about being spanked he quickly got an erection, just as he did if he was sitting in a coffee bar looking at a woman on another table and imagining her spanking him. He did wonder, though, what Olivia thought about it.

Still enjoying herself, Olivia did make sure that Charlie saw that she was glancing at his penis, but then quickly looked back up at his face and ordered, "You'll soon be losing that. Now get across my lap."

Charlie was tempted to reply that he would not be losing his erection until he squirted all over her lap. However, he thought better of that and immediately went and stood by her side, and eased himself down across her lap, until he knew that his bottom was perched across Olivia's bare thighs, and he had the view he had imagined so long of bare upside down legs close to his face, which gave him the true feeling of submission he hoped he would have. That was intensified as he felt Olivia's hand rubbing his bare bottom in circles.

Charlie knew that this was the easy part of his fantasy because the pain was about to come. He just hoped that he wouldn't embarrass himself by crying too quickly. He also thought to himself how he had watched films on the Internet of grown men being spanked and crying, and wondered whether the pain really did turn those men on or whether they were just actors. Of course, he had always told himself that it would be nonsense to make so many films showing men actually enjoying being spanked if that wasn't the case. He could understand how it was only about the pain in the case of disciplinary spankings, but even then the men seemed to recover reasonably quickly. Of course, he knew the same happened when it was women being spanked, but as a submissive, his focus was on the men.

Olivia enjoyed having Charlie across her lap, rubbing his bare bottom and the backs of his legs, and feeling his still stiff erection as he pressed down on her bare thighs. However, once she started to spank Charlie's bare bottom, she realised she enjoyed that even more. She loved that she was the one in control because if Charlie did try to get up he knew by now that she would just walk away.

As the spanks landed on his bottom, Charlie felt he was coping well, except after several dozen more spanks, he realised that he was beginning to struggle. His bottom was stinging more and more, and he was surprised at how hard each of the spanks was. However, this was the experience that he had fantasised about for so long, and so knew that all he had to do was lie there leaving Olivia in control of just how long the spanking would be and how much pain she would inflict on him.

Olivia was still enjoying herself landing spank after spank, sometimes on alternate bottom cheeks, other times landing several spanks in a row on the same bottom cheek, and even several times in a row on the same spot on the same bottom cheek. She knew this was all very standard for giving a spanking, and enjoyed doing it.

As she continued to land spank after spank, she did wonder whether Charlie's erection had gone. She thought it would have, but as he was squirming around on her lap, no doubt trying to deal with the stinging pain, she just couldn't tell. On the other hand, what she was pretty confident about was that her own knickers were getting damp. That got her really excited, and she could see how this would be fabulous foreplay to having sex.

Once she was happy with having turned both of Charlie's bottom cheeks dark shades of red, as well as the backs of his legs, she stopped spanking him with her hand, turned and picked up the hairbrush, turned back, and tapped the hairbrush on Charlie's bottom cheeks a couple of times, and then proceeded to spank him with the hairbrush. She saw how his reaction was immediately more marked, no doubt because each spank hurt much more. That was no reason to go lightly, she told herself, and made the spanks even harder, knowing that was what Charlie, deep down, would have wanted.

Charlie was really struggling when he realised he was being spanked with the hairbrush. This had also been a repeated fantasy of his and whilst he always understood it would hurt more, he never thought it would hurt this much. He forced himself to stay across Olivia's lap, though, ready to take every spank she gave him, no matter the pain, and there was lots of pain. Even so, as much as it hurt, mentally he wanted Olivia to be in charge of him, or, indeed, any woman who was prepared to spank him. He didn't know whether he still had his erection, but he certainly felt aroused by being so submissive, even with so much pain. That told him why the men in the films that he watched on the Internet wanted to submit, and why they appeared to recover so soon afterwards. He just hoped that he would be the same.

For Olivia, she knew without any doubt that her knickers were now really damp. In fact, the harder she spanked Charlie, the more aroused she felt, and wondered whether she would actually come whilst spanking him. She even wondered whether Charlie would come whilst being spanked, and wasn't even going to mind her bare thighs being soaked with his cum if he did.

Olivia was also very conscious of the fact that Charlie was crying. More so, she thought he was crying uncontrollably. Even so, he stayed across her lap and just accepted every single spank. Well, a true submissive should do that, she told herself, just as a true Dom, like her, should continue to thrash her submissive even when he was clearly struggling to cope.

Even so, Olivia knew there had to come a time when she stopped spanking him, and did when she saw so many bruises right across Charlie's bottom. Well, that told her that he was going to find sitting down extremely difficult for quite some time, but then that would be part of his memory of the experience.

So, having made the decision to stop, she did so but left Charlie lying across her lap, still crying, showing that she was the one in control.

Charlie was aware that the spanking had stopped, but his bottom was stinging much more than he had ever expected it to, yet he still told himself that submission was his true self, and he wanted this to happen to him again.

Once Olivia saw that Charlie was recovering, she rubbed his bottom again, gave a hard smack on each bottom cheek, and then ordered, "Right, Charlie. Get up now and stand facing me, with your hands on your head."

Olivia was aware that Charlie would want to be rubbing his stinging bottom as soon as he got off her lap, but she saw that denial as added control by her and submission by him.

Charlie did manage to push himself off Olivia's lap, and still did as he was told, and when he stood up, turned to face her, and put his hands on his head. He was certainly embarrassed by knowing there were tears streaming down his face, but actually enjoyed the embarrassment, and realised that his erection was returning. That got him even more excited, knowing that suffering so much pain still got him aroused.

Olivia wondered whether Charlie's erections would either still be there or have returned. As soon as he got off her lap, she did look down at her thighs and saw that there was no cum splashed across them. However, as she saw his erection return, and knew how aroused she was from giving him a spanking, she immediately undid her shorts and pushed them with her knickers down to the floor, scooped them up, and put them on the table behind her. She then sat back in the chair, parted her legs, and ordered, "I'm sure you know how to thank me for turning your fantasy spanking into a reality."

Charlie knew that his vision was blurred because of the tears that filled his eyes, but certainly made out Olivia's blurred body and that her legs were well apart. Well, he certainly enjoyed giving women tongue sex and quickly knelt down on the floor between her legs and started kissing her inner thighs, working his way up to her stretched pussy lips. He was delighted to find that she was damp, even before he started to lick and suck and kiss her pussy lips, and it didn't take long for him to hear her increasingly loud erotic gasps and then the explosion of her huge orgasm.

Olivia hadn't expected to be so excited by having given Charlie a spanking. She knew that she liked the idea simply because as an alpha female she saw giving a spanking as a good penalty for anyone who didn't do as she told them. Of course, that was a fantasy and couldn't happen in reality, except now she knew there were those people, like Charlie, who would accept being under her control and being punished like this when they didn't do as they were told by her.

Once Olivia had recovered, she opened her eyes and looked down and saw that Charlie's erection was still there. Well, he had certainly been a good boy throughout his punishment, and she did like giving her boyfriends a blow job. So, she stood up, and instructed, "Okay, Charlie. Your turn. Sit down."

Charlie couldn't believe that Olivia was going to do this for him, but immediately sat down and parted his legs. Moments later, he felt Olivia nestling between his legs, kissing his inner thighs, working her way up, holding and stroking his erect penis as she did, before taking his penis into her mouth and sucking so hard. As he squirted his cum into her mouth, he knew this was probably the best orgasm he had ever had.

Olivia loved the taste of cum in her mouth and didn't see it as releasing any control over Charlie because, after all, he had given her an orgasm first, without any question. In fact, as she swallowed his cum, she saw having his penis in her mouth as added control.

As both Charlie and Olivia recovered from their orgasms, Olivia was the first to do so, and, standing up, she picked up her knickers and shorts and got dressed again.

Charlie had recovered enough to savour the sight of Olivia getting dressed. He didn't want her to, and in fact, he would have preferred her to get fully undressed, but he still knew that she had to make all of the decisions. So he sat there, savouring her bare arms and legs again and especially the bare thighs he had bent across, and her calf muscles.

Once dressed, Olivia smiled at Charlie and said, "I hope you enjoyed the experience, Charlie. I'm afraid I won't be able to do it again, but will remember this for a long time."

Charlie was certainly disappointed at that, but knew he was in no position to argue, being so submissive, and replied, "Thank you for spanking me, Olivia."

As Olivia walked out of the dining room into the hallway and then out of the house, and walked back towards the coffee bar, she did tell herself just how much she had enjoyed spanking Charlie. Well, she was still the alpha female, probably more so today than ever before, and hoped this wouldn't be the last time that she disciplined a man. Actually, she was pretty sure it wouldn't be.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments