Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What He Wished For

"Adam goes to stay with a neighbour where he has the freedom to look at spanking websites"

45
12 Comments 12
11.8k Views 11.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Adam was excited as he made his way to the coffee bar. He was sixteen, nearly seventeen, and his desire to know what it was like to be spanked had gotten stronger and stronger over the last few months. 

It started when Adam watched a film from the 1950s that showed a boy his age being caned at school. He had never been caned himself, but it set him wondering what it felt like. Then, he watched a film that included a young man being spanked by his grandmother and that focused his fantasy into wishing to submit to a dominant woman and having his bare bottom spanked by her. 

As Adam’s feelings got stronger and stronger, he wanted to learn more and did so by looking at spanking websites. However, he knew that his mum monitored everything that he looked at on his computer and so didn’t dare do that at home but did when in the library. 

Things changed three weeks ago when his mum had to go away on business for three months and Adam went to stay with Mrs M who lived next door but one and was a close friend of his mum’s. She was divorced and had no children and so lived alone and happily agreed to house Adam. Interestingly, so far as Adam was concerned, Mrs M was one of the women that he regularly pictured himself being spanked by because of her, ‘Do as I say or else,’ tone of voice.  

Over the last couple of weeks, Adam was able to look at several spanking sites as his mum couldn't monitor him from where she was and he hardly expected Mrs M to monitor his computer usage. He enjoyed watching films of women spanking and caning men and then widened his search. Amongst those websites, he found one that had adverts both for those who were looking to spank others and for those looking for others to spank them. It was a good site broken down into locations which Adam avidly scoured. 

It was on that site that Adam found Miss Kane, which was clearly a pseudonym, but she didn’t live that far away so Adam responded to the advert. After a couple of exchanges, Adam found out that Miss Kane was thirty-nine, so the same age as his mum, and she agreed to meet Adam at the coffee bar. She had said that if they got on, she would take him back to her house, give him a bare bottom spanking, and then the six strokes of the cane that he specifically asked for. 

Adam explained to Miss Kane he was new to this and probably only wanted to experience being punished the once. He was pretty confident that he would find it too painful to do a second time but just couldn’t get the fantasy out of his head and so needed to experience the pain just once. He also explained he was worried it might be too painful and wanted a safe word so he could stop it whenever he wanted.  

Miss Kane pointed out it was a two-way thing, and if she went to the trouble to meet up with him, she needed to know she was going to get enough enjoyment out of it herself.  

They reached a compromise which was that Adam wouldn’t use the safe word until he had been spanked for fifteen minutes and got six strokes of the cane.  

Even as Adam was exchanging these messages, he knew his underpants were getting damp and, for some reason he couldn’t explain, he felt much more relaxed about the punishment because of that.  

Adam knew that quite often those that advertised as the Dom did it for money. However, Miss Kane explained that she did it because of the enjoyment she got, rather than the money. That was lucky as he wondered how much it would be and whether he would have had enough money, but now didn’t have to worry about that.  

They agreed to meet but as Adam was grounded enough to know he had to be careful when meeting anyone online face to face, Miss Kane suggested the coffee bar. She also said that they should both wear something to identify themselves to each other as she didn’t want to exchange photographs.  

So today, Adam walked into the coffee bar and looked around for a lady who was going to be wearing a red hat, saw that she wasn’t there, so got himself a coffee and sat down. Adam wore a black cap to point out who he was.  

Adam was looking around absent-mindedly and didn’t see Miss Kane come in and walk straight over to him and sit down. Adam looked around and saw Miss Kane glaring at him, or rather it was Mrs M. 

Adam was speechless but Mrs M said, “I was told to monitor your use of the web and I did. When I saw what you were interested in, I thought I would wind you in and if you got hooked give you the experience you wanted.” 

Adam stuttered, “What does that mean, Mrs M?” 

Mrs M glared at Adam and said, “You want to know what it is like to be spanked and caned and I am going to help you find out by doing exactly that to you.” 

On the one hand, Adam wanted to make a run for it but knew he couldn’t as all he could do was run back to Mrs M’s house. On the other hand, he had fantasised about Mrs M spanking him and that was what she was offering to do. That could be a real plus for him bearing in mind he was here because he wanted Miss Kane to spank and cane him.  

Reconciled to what was going to happen, Adam asked in a surprised tone, “Do you have a cane, Mrs M?” 

Mrs M smiled and replied, “I do as it was delivered yesterday. I ordered it when I started the exchanges with you online.” 

Adam could see how Mrs M had played him rather well he thought and started to wonder how he would deal with the punishment. Thinking that, he asked, “Are we going back you yours?” 

Mrs M smiled and replied, “Back to ours, actually, as you will be living with me for at least another two months. 

Realising that was right, Adam and Mrs M walked out of the coffee bar and made their way together back to the house. Adam wanted to discuss what was going to happen, but Mrs M kept telling him that the discussion should wait until they got back to the house. 

As they entered the house, Mrs M instructed, “Okay, Adam, go and stand by the dining table. I’ll be with you in a few moments.” 

Adam did as he was told, and a minute or so later, Mrs M came into the room, but he noticed she was holding a wooden-backed hairbrush. He looked quizzically at her. 

Mrs M saw the quizzical look on Adam’s face and explained, “I saw from an exchange you had on the forum on the website where we met that you said two implements you would particularly like to try were a cane and a wooden-backed hairbrush. I organised the cane because that is what we discussed when exchanging our messages to arrange today’s meeting, but because of your other request I got hold of this hairbrush.” 

Adam knew he couldn’t argue with that because that was exactly what he did state, although he didn’t think it was something that he would be held to book for. Even so, he couldn’t remember what else he may have said, and so he asked the question, “Is there anything else I need to know before we start, Mrs M?” 

Mrs M glared at Adam and replied, “Yes, Adam, in one of your other exchanges you said you thought that anyone who had to be disciplined should be fully naked.” 

Adam winced because he remembered that as well now. 

Mrs M then ordered, “Right, Adam, let’s get started. I want you to get undressed and to stand there with your hands on your head.” 

Adam had to admit that from what was being said he was going to experience everything that he wanted to and so obediently pulled his T-shirt up over his head and put it on the table. He then undid his shorts and pushed them down to the floor, catching his underpants on the way, stepping out of both, and after scooping them up put them with his vest top. As he got undressed, he knew that he was feeling increasingly embarrassed because he wasn’t used to being naked in front of any women, including Mrs M, but it was still part of his fantasy and part of the punishment he imagined he wanted. 

Adam stood, naked, still embarrassed, with his hands on his head like a naughty boy and got into the mindset as he looked at Mrs M and focused on her clothes. She looked like a sexy mum in a short-sleeved floral dress with a hem halfway down her thighs and had bare legs. 

Mrs M saw that Adam was eyeing her clothes and knew that she had something else to tell him. “Do you remember the other exchange on the forum, which was whether the Sub or the Dom was in charge during the discipline? You answered the Dom, so that definitely puts me in charge right now.” 

Adam got worried at that and asked, panicking a bit, “The safe word will still kick in after the minimum fifteen-minute spanking and six strokes of the cane as agreed?” 

Mrs M was ready for that and replied, “I said that when you thought Miss Kane was a stranger. Now you know it is me, however, this will be me role-playing your mum when spanking you with my hand and hairbrush, and your teacher when caning you. Therefore, you don’t get a safe word, but you will be subject to my responsible maternal and school-like discipline.    

When Mrs M saw that Adam wasn’t arguing, she continued with the explanation, in a stern tone, “You also said it right that if the Sub argues at all with any decision by the Dom, then that should increase the punishment by adding strokes of the cane, spanks with the hairbrush, or, indeed, the length of the hand spanking itself. All of that is going to apply right now.” 

Adam was remembering all these things that he did put online, but then something strange happened. He realised that he was getting an erection as he listened to Mrs M’s very authoritative voice and because he was naked, with his hands on his head, he wasn’t able to hide it as he stiffened more and more. Just as strange was that he didn’t feel the need anymore to object to the changes imposed by Mrs M. 

Mrs M saw the erection and managed to keep a straight face, but it certainly told her that Adam was going to be up for being disciplined in a severe way. She thought that was only right anyway because he was quite difficult to mother, acting pretty much like a bratty teenager, answering back and sulking, all of which she reckoned should have earned him a spanking almost from the first day that he lived with her. Well, she was going to do that now and she would be thinking about all those things that he did wrong when spanking him. 

Mrs M turned a dining chair into the room, sat down, glared up at Adam, and ordered, “Okay, Adam, get across my lap.” 

When he heard the instruction Adam still had mixed feelings. This was something that he had fantasised about so much, and so wanted, but now that it was here, he was worried about the pain. However, he told himself that was quite natural because it was clear when looking at all those websites that being spanked or caned or the like was always so painful, but it was the joy of the feeling afterwards that turned people on. Of course, he also knew that people were turned on just thinking about being punished, or even waiting for it to happen, so, he corrected his thoughts and told himself that the turn-on was thinking about it beforehand and the joy of the pain afterwards, but the spanking or caning itself was and had to be very painful indeed. 

Happy he had got his thoughts in order, Adam eased himself down across Mrs M’s lap and told himself that the view he had, the submission he felt, and the concern about the impending pain, were everything that he had imagined it would be when fantasising about being in this exact position. There was something so erotic about having his bottom as the highest part of his body particularly once he felt Mrs M‘s hand rubbing his bottom in circles. He also loved the sight he had imagined so often of the upside-down view of Mrs M’s bare legs which emphasised the fact that he was across her lap and his bottom was perched on top of it, unprotected, and ready to be spanked. 

Adam knew that all he had to do now was get through the pain and then experience what he hoped would be the mind-blowing sensation of a painfully stinging bottom. He knew that a proper discipline spanking meant he wasn’t going to be able to cope easily with the pain but all the websites he visited said the more it hurt the better the orgasms afterwards. Was that a come-on, he wondered, or the truth? Well, he wasn’t sure yet but was about to find out. 

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

Mrs M was happy with Adam across her lap and happily rubbed his bare bottom cheeks in circles feeling control was wholly with her. She knew that the bottom across her lap was not necessarily naughty right then but was a bottom that certainly wanted to be spanked judging from the websites that Adam regularly visited even during his short stay so far. 

Mrs M then raised her hand and brought her palm down on Adam’s far bottom cheek, enjoying seeing it being flattened and then bounce back up and wobble around just as she brought her hand down on Adam’s near bottom cheek and saw the same result. She heard Adam’s gasp after each spank as she spanked her hand down on alternate bottom cheeks time and again and intentionally made the spanks harder and harder.  

Adam was struggling with the spanking but was reconciled to it knowing that he had to stay in position because whilst he could force himself up, he would then lose this opportunity to gain the experience that he wanted of being spanked. He told himself that the pain was what was expected and so he grabbed hold of both legs of the chair and clung on to them to try to make sure that he stayed across Mrs M’s lap, although he couldn’t stop himself squirming around on her lap. What he did know now was true, for sure, was that a bare-bottom spanking hurt. 

Mrs M continued to spank Adam’s bare bottom harder and harder knowing that as well as getting more than a little satisfaction herself from spanking him, she was also giving him the experience that he had wanted. She wasn’t overly concerned whether he was happy getting that experience right then because he had asked for it and so was going to get it. In fact, as she was acting maternally just then she had to adhere to the view, “No pain then no gain,” and she wanted to make sure that Adam certainly gained from this and so had to suffer the pain. 

Adam wasn’t surprised at all when he looked at Mrs M’s upside-down legs and saw that they were blurred as he knew that was going to happen. He just kept reminding himself that all he had to do was stay across Mrs M’s lap and it was for her to do all the hard work to make sure it was a proper discipline spanking.  

It did get worse for Adam when Mrs M stopped spanking him with her hand and spanked him with the wooden-backed hairbrush. In fact, it got a lot worse, and the stinging was far more intense than when it was the hand spanking. Still, he had asked to be spanked with a paddle hairbrush and so couldn’t complain, but soon regretted not having a safe word when he realised that he was sobbing, and then felt even worse when he couldn’t stop himself crying. Still, if he had the safe word and used it he would definitely have regretted it afterwards. 

Mrs M continued to spank Adam’s bottom, changing from spanking alternate bottom cheeks to spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row. She did the same to the backs of his legs as well. It took quite a while and more than the fifteen minutes she had originally set before the safe word kicked in, although now it didn’t, but she was happy with how red she had turned both Adam’s bottom cheeks and the backs of both of his legs and then ordered, “Okay, Adam, get up. You need the cane now.” 

Adam was crying but still heard the instruction and forced himself up. Once standing, he couldn’t stop himself from clutching his bottom cheeks, although as he did he told himself he shouldn’t be doing that before getting the cane. 

Mrs M saw and also knew that he shouldn’t be doing that until told by her that he could, and so instructed, “Hands on your head, Adam, or you will be going back across my lap.” 

Adam knew he had done wrong and immediately let go of his stinging bottom cheeks and clasped his hands on top of his head thinking as he did just how authoritative Mrs M was right now. In fact, it was so different to how she had been up to now which was why he had been able to get away with answering back or sulking, both of which he found got her to agree to whatever he wanted. He knew that his friends did the same and got their way in the same way but given her approach to dealing with him today wondered whether things might change for him now. Would that be the result of him being caught surfing those websites, he wondered, which would make it all his own fault as well? 

Mrs M rather liked the way that Adam was immediately obedient to every instruction she gave. She knew that wasn’t what had happened before and so was already wondering whether things needed to change going forward to make her life easier as there were at least two more months to go having this teenage brat living with her. It didn’t stop her from loving Adam any less because she knew that lots of teenagers acted in this way but maybe giving Adam what he wanted today showed her how she should change things around for both of them going forward. 

Mrs M went and picked up the cane, flexed it between her hands making sure that Adam saw it, and then ordered, “Go and lie on the sofa and make sure your hands are stretched out well in front of you.” 

Adam immediately did as he was told, knowing once again he was getting an erection in anticipation of the pain which was also the experience that he desired. He went and lay down on the sofa, stretching his arms well out in front of him, and gasped as he felt the cane rubbed from side to side across his bottom. He knew that the cane would hurt as his friends who had been caned readily told him that but knew whilst he couldn’t possibly imagine what it would be like he would very soon know exactly how painful. 

Mrs M announced, “Six strokes,” and moments later she heard Adam yelp as the cane bit into his bottom. Just like with the spanking she didn’t hold back because she wanted Adam to experience exactly what he desired, which was a hard caning. So, when she landed the second stroke and saw the cane bite into Adam’s already red bottom cheeks, and heard him yelp again, she knew he was finding it hard to deal with the caning, particularly judging from the way that he tensed his arms fighting to keep them stretched out in front of him. 

The third stroke was every bit as hard, and she liked the way that she had now painted three red welts across his bottom in addition to the fact that she had spanked him already. As she landed the fourth stroke, she even wondered whether the punishment would be more painful if she gave him a cold caning first followed by the spanking. That was a thought she was going to keep in her head as she landed the fifth stroke.  

Looking down at the five beautiful red raised welts she reminded herself to make the last stroke the hardest and did so by whipping the cane down, watching it bite deeply into Adam’s bottom, listening to his even louder yelp, watching as he fought to keep his arms out straight in front of him so not protecting his bottom, and then heard him crying which she saw as another triumph in giving Adam what he wanted to experience.  

Mrs M savoured the sight of what was simply a well-disciplined young man with a glowing red bottom and six thick raised welts now crying but lying there obediently, clearly accepting that she was in charge. 

After enjoying that sight, Mrs M ordered, “Okay, Adam, go upstairs and wash your face but then come back down so we can discuss where this takes us.” 

Adam couldn’t move that quickly because his bottom was stinging so much but he did push himself up and, whilst sniffing back tears, he left the living area and went upstairs to the bathroom. He looked at his bottom in the mirror and wasn’t surprised to find that his vision was still blurred. He could still make out just how red his bottom was and saw those welts that he felt were raised which would make it very difficult for him to sit down for quite a while. 

As Adam looked in the mirror and ran his fingers along the welts, he was happy to see that his erection was returning again showing that the websites were right that the pain from being spanked or caned did get him excited, sexually, and he wanted to cum. However, he knew that would have to wait as he didn’t want to risk Mrs M getting annoyed with him when she had told him quite clearly only to wash his face and then come back downstairs to see her. Maybe she knew he would want to cum, he wondered. 

In fact, Adam was anxious to get back downstairs and find out what Mrs M meant by discussing where this took them. One thing he could see very clearly was that his whole teenage attitude would have to change if this was the result of him disobeying Mrs M. On the other hand, as he thought about that he realised that even with all of the pain he was struggling to deal with he was getting an even stiffer erection. He definitely couldn’t explain it, but it was happening, and that told him that being punished again like this might not be such a bad future for him. 

When Adam got back downstairs, he went straight into the living area and stood in front of Mrs M and didn’t know why he said it, but he did say, “Thank you for spanking and caning me, Mrs M.” 

Mrs M smiled, and then explained, “Well, it was your mum who told me to monitor your use of the computer. I don’t think she thought for one moment you were surfing the websites that you did, but when I saw them, I knew what needed to happen. After all, your mum did explain to me that you could be difficult at times, although her suggestion was to discuss your misbehaviour each time, so you understood what it was you were doing wrong. My way of doing things has been rather different today, but only because I saw the sites you surfed on.” 

Mrs M paused for a moment and looked at Adam, wanting to see if he was going to say anything. However, whilst he was clearly thinking, he didn’t say anything. 

Adam was thinking and agreeing with Mrs M because he could see the benefit of her imposing a spanking regime on him. He saw it as a way of making him change from the bratty teenager he was into someone who would be more responsible. After all, there were another two months when he would be living here so he was sure there could be many changes in that time. 

Because Mrs M saw no verbal reaction, she said, “So I will be spanking you again instead of having the discussion that your mum has with you. Understood?” 

Adam immediately replied, “Yes, Mrs M, understood.” 

Mrs M happily took that as the agreed position and asked, “One question, do you want me to impose my rules leniently, strictly, or very strictly? I have to say I have already decided on the answer, but I’m interested in hearing yours.” 

Adam knew the only answer he could give was, “Very strictly, Mrs M.” 

Mrs M smiled again and said, “Good choice Adam because that was my answer as well. Of course, you can look at it in a very positive way, which is that you are the one in control because if you don’t ever earn a spanking then you won’t get another spanking.” 

Adam read exactly that on some of the websites so knew that he was in control because all he had to do was behave. However, had no intention of doing that because he had never been as aroused as he was just then, all because of the pain. 

Adam also told himself that he needed a girlfriend who was exactly like Mrs M. He even thought how cool it would be to have a girlfriend Mrs M’s age, or even Mrs M. He swallowed hard at that thought, but certainly didn’t write off the possibility, even reckoning that he might never be too old to be spanked and caned and so it could be a long and loving relationship. 

Mrs M was having the same thoughts just then because having Adam as a boyfriend would be like having a chummy son, especially if she had disciplinary control over him. She had two months to work on that and intended to do so. 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments