Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tranquility-Part 3- Over His Knee

"Helplessly over his knee and loving every second of it."

10
7 Comments 7
24.4k Views 24.4k
984 words 984 words
We got into his car and took the drive back to his house.

“Are you hungry?” he asked.

“Yes, very, but I don’t have any money,” I confessed.

“Don’t worry, I got this one,” he said with a smile.

We went to the drive through and ordered hamburgers and sodas. As soon as we got to his place, he locked up his gun. We immediately tore into the food, which we finished in about ten minutes at most.

“Nice place you have here,” I said, trying to be polite. I lied. The place was drab at best. It was obvious that he didn’t spend much time at home.

He stood before me and gave me the once over.

“We need to get you new clothes in the morning and new shoes. We’ll work on everything else later,” he said. I felt like a pet that he found and was trying to domesticate.

“Now, what’s your name?” he asked again.

“Tranquility,” I said.

“We both know that isn’t you name. I’m tired of playing games with you,” he said angrily.

“Why can’t you accept that’s my name?”

“Because I won’t accept a lie,” he replied.

“Where do you go to school?” he asked as he took a bottle of soda from the refrigerator.

“I dropped out of school.”

“I kind of figured that,” he said.

“Then why did you ask?” I retorted sarcastically.

I guess that was the button I shouldn’t have pushed. Angrily, he slammed the soda bottle down on the table.

“Look, ‘Tranquility’ or whatever the hell you call yourself, I’ve taken all the shit I’m going to take from you. Do you understand?”

“Listen, ‘detective’ or whatever rank they gave you down at the “cop shop”, I haven’t given you any shit. If you don’t like my answers then don’t ask the questions!”

There was a silence in the room. It was that eerie calm before the storm. A big storm was coming and it was heading straight toward my ass.

He closed his eyes and rubbed them as he winced. I swallowed hard as my heart began beating rapidly. I knew that I was in trouble.

“I think I better go now,” I said meekly.

“You’re not going anywhere,” he said calmly.

I stood up.

“SIT THE FUCK DOWN WHILE YOU CAN!” he ordered.

“What do you mean by ‘while you can’?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” he said with a sinister grin.

I clutched my hands and looked down at the oval glass coffee table as he took a chair from the kitchen and placed in the center of the room.

“Uh oh,” I thought to myself.

He sat on the chair and looked at me. His eyes were cold-merciless.

“Take those fuckin’ rags off and get over here- right now!” he said in a calm voice.

MarvelousMartin69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarvelousMartin69



“This is some kind of joke, right?” I asked as I desperately looked for validation.

“I’m giving you to the count of three, if you’re not undressed and over my knee, you will regret it for a very long time.”

“One”

“Two.”

I wasn’t going to take any chances. Quickly and nervously, I took off my skirt and top and placed myself over his knee.

“Now that’s better,” he said.

He stroked my behind with the palm of his hand.

“You’re in for a very severe punishment. I hate to punish you like this, but you leave me with no other choice. Perhaps you’ll be more behaved after tonight,” he said.

My body tingled from his touch.

Then without warning, I felt the first slap of his hand on my bare behind, then the second, third, fourth….

He was so much stronger than he looked. He spanked me quick and hard. I closed my eyes tightly as I voiced my displeasure.

“Ouch!” I yelped after his hand struck my ass, causing an immediate sting.

He ignored me and continued on.

I turned around and caught a glimpse of his face. He looked so stern and serious. I was being punished, and getting aroused at the same time.

I felt my behind getting warmer as he showed no sign of slowing down or stopping. I started to kick my legs, but that only made my situation worse.

“Hey! Stop it or you’ll get the belt!” he warned.

I didn’t want the belt, I wanted his cock.

“Now tell me, what your name is?” he asked again.

“Tranquility,” I replied in a shaky voice.

“No it’s not,” he said as he continued to spank me again.

“Your behind is a nice crimson color. Are you trying for dark red?” he asked mockingly.

“No, sir,” I replied obediently.

“Then tell me your name.” he said.

“Tranquility,” I replied.

“Then dark red it will be,” he said calmly.

“Oh God no!” I yelled as the pain was getting worse. My behind felt like it was on fire and his hand was adding to the intensity. He was getting stronger and my ass was getting tenderer.

“Having second thoughts about telling me your name?” he asked.

“No, I’m not,” I said defiantly, but who was I kidding?

“Then we’ll just have to continue,” he added.

By this time, there was no holding in my discomfort. I began crying, my tears dropping to the carpet. He paused for a moment, stroking my sore behind as he examined his handiwork.

“I’m giving you a chance to change your mind and tell me who you are,” he said as he stroked my inner thigh, his fingers caressing my wet pussy.

“Are you going to tell me your name?”

I shook my head “no”.

“Then we continue….” He said as he resumed the punishment. My body completely at his mercy.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments