Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Address

"Luke mistakes the address he was going to and the result is very different from what he expected"

32
8 Comments 8
22.5k Views 22.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Luke checked the address he had written down. It was the right block of flats so he went to the front door and was about to press the entry button when a young woman came out. Luke smiled at the woman who smiled back and held the door open for him.

“Thank you,” Luke said, still smiling.

The young lady smiled back but didn’t say anything as she walked away from the flats.

Luke walked in and closed the door, went to the stairs and started to climb up. He got to the second floor and saw the flat he wanted and knocked the door knocker.

Whilst Luke waited he quickly played over in his mind what he wanted to happen. He was twenty-three years old and had answered the ad in the paper for naughty boys and girls. He had this fantasy to be disciplined, which he never had been at home or college, and couldn’t get the fantasy out of his mind. Now he was working and was being paid, he had the cash needed to satisfy his fantasy.

Luke had telephoned and a very nice-sounding lady answered. He said what he was looking for and the lady said the service was a popular one. “Miss Antonio is adept at correcting young men's misbehaviour. She has several implements to use and the room has the feel of a classroom.”

Luke had explained, “I just need a spanking and the cane, please.”

The lady replied, “Then Miss Antonio is perfect for what you need.” She explained the ‘gift’ that would need to be given and the time was agreed. That call was made just yesterday.

The door opened and Luke was immediately thrown because the woman who opened the door was Miss Knox who taught him at sixth form college. Luke was caught so off-guard he asked, “Miss Knox? Are you Miss Antonio?”

Claudia Knox looked down at the floor as though she was thinking, before looking back up at Luke directly in the eye and replying in the same authoritative tone of voice she had had when teaching Luke, “Luke Cooper, isn’t it? No, she isn’t here right now, but I will be dealing with you.”

Luke gasped but as he had arranged this meeting and was so looking forward to it, he simply nodded his head and walked into the flat.

Claudia forced a smile and ordered, “Go through to the living room.”

Luke walked in and saw quite a standard living area at one end and dining area at the other, so not the classroom he was expecting to see.

Claudia Knox saw the look of almost disappointment on Luke’s face but ignored it and demanded, “I need to check. Please tell me what you have come here for.”

Luke’s querying stopped as he supposed that was the right thing to ask, and replied, “I have come to be spanked and caned, Miss, erm,” with his voice trailing off.

Claudia gave a smile and replied, “Address me as Miss or Miss Claudia until I have dealt with you.”

Luke smiled and suddenly felt more comfortable about being disciplined by an ex-teacher of his. He studied Miss Knox for a moment and thought she was dressed a bit like a school teacher, with a short-sleeved white blouse and a dark blue skirt with a blue belt.

Claudia took a moment to look at Luke who was wearing a dark blue crew neck t-shirt and blue chinos.

The difference between Luke and Claudia was that Claudia knew that Luke had made a mistake as Miss Antonio, or whatever her real name was, had the flat above hers and she heard her disciplining both men and women who visited her. She would have complained but in reality, the flat was seldom used, maybe one or twice a week, and most times during the day when she was out at work. The impact was far less than some of her neighbours experienced who might have noisy teenagers above them with lots of shouting.

Claudia remembered Luke from college as being one of the better-behaved students but she wasn’t surprised that he felt the need to experience corporal punishment. It was something she knew applied to a large number of ex-students who just wanted to be caned once, and if they had been when at college would most likely never have thought about it again.

It was also fortuitous that Claudia had a cane at home. She was the disciplinarian at college and caned several students every week during detention. She also tutored several college students for their exams and would show them the cane as a threat for them to concentrate during her lessons. She had never actually used it on any of the students she tutored, though. However, she laughed at the thought that her experience at college was going to come in useful today.

Claudia had one other problem to deal with. She was near the end of an hour's tutoring of Ella, a girl in the upper sixth form. She was a prefect at the college.

So, to give herself time, she glared at Luke and ordered, “Take your trainers off and then go and press your nose against the wall whilst I get the cane. It will get you into the right frame of mind. Put your hands on your head as well.”

Luke smiled at the thought of doing naughty spot time but was ready to obey his strict ex-teacher.

Claudia smiled as she watched Luke take his trainers off and then stride obediently over to the wall and press his nose against it and put his hands on his head. Once standing still she went over to him and rubbed his bottom and, leaning in, whispered loudly into his ear, “You are going to get the punishment you have needed for a long time, lad.”

Luke was quickly getting into character and replied, “Yes, Miss.”

Claudia gave Luke’s bottom a smack but knew it wouldn’t hurt him through his trousers, but it helped transfer control to herself. “Stay there and don’t move,” she added before leaving the living room and going into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Claudia closed the door and looked at Ella and put her finger to her lips to make sure she didn’t say anything. She then went over and sat at the table and whispered, “I have a man in the living room who wants to be spanked and caned. Do you want to watch?”

Ella smiled, and whispered back, “Sure, I would.”

Claudia smiled as she kept whispering. “I will introduce you as my assistant and you can pass me the cane and things like that. Just call home and say you will be another hour or so and that I will drive you home once your work is finished. I’ll bring you the cane from my bedroom.”

Ella asked in wonderment, “You have a cane here?”

Claudia smiled. “Luckily, I do. Back in a mo,” she said as she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

A few moments later Claudia returned to the kitchen and handed Ella the hook-ended cane. Ella smiled broadly as she took it from Claudia.

Claudia still whispered as she said, “I’ll signal to you to come in soon. I’ll go into the living room first and get things sorted out. He is facing the wall. When you come in, just follow my lead and don’t say anything unless I ask a question. Okay?”

Ella whispered back, “Okay.”

Claudia smiled and said, “Okay, you stay here until I call you, but I won’t be too long.”

Claudia winked at Ella and then got up and walked back into the living room. She went and stood behind Luke again and said in a stern tone, “I hope you are ready for your punishment, lad.”

Luke was ready. “Yes, Miss,” he replied obediently although a little tense now that the moment had come.

Claudia then ordered, “Okay, now as we are at my home and not college I need you to get undressed. It will make you more readily submissive as well.”

Luke wasn’t expecting that order but could see how he would obey her more readily if naked, and so he decided that as he was here he should comply with what Miss Claudia required. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and put it on a dining chair. He unzipped his chinos and pushed them down, catching his underpants on the way, and when both were around his ankles he stepped out of them, scooped them up, and put them on the chair with his t-shirt. He then looked at Miss Claudia for approval.

Claudia didn’t mind Luke keeping his socks on but as he hadn’t asked she pointed to his feet and ordered, “Socks as well, lad.” She smiled as Luke took his socks off very quickly before standing up, stark naked.

Claudia went and stood in front of Luke and, with her face inches from his, demanded, “What happens to naughty boys who don’t do as they are told, lad?”

Luke loved the rebuke and as he smelt Miss Claudia’s sweet breath on his face, was really getting into disobedient-boy mode and ready for his punishment. “They get spanked and caned, Miss.”

Claudia kept her face close to Luke’s and snapped, “Yes, but they get their naughty legs smacked as well.” With that, she grabbed Luke’s upper arm, turned him sideways, rubbed the back of his near leg, pulled her arm back, and brought her open palm down hard on his leg and knew she would get a gasp from Luke.

Luke wasn’t expecting to have his legs smacked and as Miss Claudia landed smacks on alternate legs he forced himself to stand as still as possible, once again enjoying being submissive. He gasped after each of the six smacks and was surprised how much they stung. However, he expected far worse before the session was over.

Claudia kept hold of Luke’s arm even after the smacks, although she released her grip, but said, “I will now be putting you across my lap for a well-deserved spanking.”

Luke licked his lips at the thought and readily allowed himself to be led to another chair which Miss Claudia turned in toward the room and sat down on.

Claudia flattened out her skirt and then ordered, “Get across my lap.”

Luke quickly stepped to Claudia’s side and eased himself down across her lap, first holding the corner of the chair and then lowering himself until his hands were on the floor and he settled his tummy across Miss Knox’s lap. He found the position strange as he saw his legs under the far side of the chair, and Miss Claudia’s upside-down legs very close to his face. It was almost as he had imagined, though, and he definitely liked the feel of Miss Claudia’s hand rubbing his bare bottom in circles.

Claudia focussed on Luke’s bottom and after raising her hand brought her open palm down firmly on his near bottom cheek and then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks.

Luke still found being across Miss Claudia’s lap strange but once the spanks started he was thinking more that at least he was experiencing his first ever spanking and found it increasingly painful but started to love the feeling of submission. It was then he suddenly remembered, “Miss, what is my safe word, please?”

Claudia hadn’t thought about that and responded, “You won’t need one, lad, and you wouldn’t get one at college, would you?” Claudia kept the spanks landing as she replied.

Luke looked at the floor and supposed that she was right. Anyway, he wasn’t getting anything worse than friends of his at college, except he was naked, but that was sexy as well and he liked it that he was only a skirt’s thickness from her bare thighs.

Luke was finding the spanks harder and harder to cope with and wasn’t altogether listening, but sensed someone else entering the room. He looked around and was shocked to see another woman’s legs. “What the ...?” he gasped.

Claudia had called Ella into the room and assumed that Luke had heard her. However, as he hadn’t she explained in a stern tone, “This is my assistant, Miss Ella. I obviously need someone else in the flat with me as I didn’t know who you were.”

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

The explanation calmed Luke down and he squirmed around to look up at Ella which confirmed she must be a student at the same college as she was wearing the white short-sleeved blouse and dark blue skirt with white ankle socks which was the summer uniform. She was wearing her skirt much shorter than the regulations allowed, as most of the girls did, and that showed off most of her bare legs.

Claudia saw that Luke was calmer, and continued, “Miss Ella is in her final year and is a prefect. She is ideal to be my assistant and she has brought in the cane that I will be using on you.”

Luke squirmed around again and focussed this time on the cane that Ella was holding. He also saw a superior look on her face which he supposed was right as he was the one across Miss Knox’s lap, and Ella was the one holding the cane.

Claudia allowed Luke a few more moments to check out Ella, and then said, “In fact, Miss Ella, please come here and give this naughty boy some spanks.”

Ella was gleeful as she stepped across the room and stood looking down at Luke’s already reddened bottom. She said in as stern a voice as she could, “It will be no less than he deserves, Miss Knox.” She saw Claudia smile and wink and then nodded and watched her raise her hand and bring it down as hard as she could on Luke’s bottom.

Claudia said more for Luke’s benefit, “Keep going, Miss Ella, as I can then rest my hand.”

Ella proceeded to land more spanks on Luke’s bottom and enjoyed listening to Luke letting out the same gasps as he did when Claudia spanked him.

Luke glanced sideways and saw Miss Ella’s bare legs and her calf muscles tensing as she spanked him and found the sight very sexy. He knew that Miss Ella was going to be younger than him, but had liked her haughty tone of voice and even wondered if he would have to go across her lap as well. After all, he wasn’t expecting to be disciplined by two women and so this was really a plus. Even as the spanks landed he looked from Miss Claudia’s bare upside-down legs to Miss Ella’s bare upside-down legs and found the humiliation so erotic and he knew he wanted to be dominated by women who would be strict with him.

Once Ella had landed a dozen spanks on Luke’s bottom Claudia said in a stern tone, looking at Ella, “Thank you, Miss Ella. Maybe next time you shall put this naughty boy across your lap.”

Luke thought to himself, ‘Yes please,’ and felt his stiff erection even as his bottom was stinging from the hard spanks.

Ella smiled at Claudia and as Claudia smiled back and winked she stopped spanking Luke’s bare bottom.

Claudia kept her authoritative tone and ordered, “Right, lad, get up so I can now cane you.”

Luke was still half hoping to go across Miss Ella’s lap and was already thinking he must come here again, although only when Miss Claudia and Miss Ella were here. However, staying obedient, he eased himself up from Miss Claudia’s lap and waited for her to instruct him on where to bend over for the cane. He supposed that it was really the cane that he wanted, but liked the fact that he was spanked by two women first.

Luke missed Claudia and Ella catching each other’s eye as they both saw Luke’s erection.

Claudia didn’t mind at all Luke being aroused by what was happening and told herself she would be able to land harder cane strokes because of it, and ordered, “Bend over the end of the dining table, lad, and grab both sides.”

Luke swallowed hard as he stepped up to the table and bent down as ordered to. As he grabbed the sides of the table he heard Miss Claudia command, “Feet apart and I want your head up.”

Luke again quickly obeyed and as he did could feel his submission further stiffen his already erect penis. He glanced sideways and saw a very stern-looking Miss Ella glaring at him and then looked behind and saw Miss Claudia standing just behind him flexing the cane with a stern glare on her face as well.

Claudia saw Luke looking at her and to enforce her control she rubbed the cane backwards and forwards across his bare bottom, and, as soon as she did, so Luke looked back at the dining table and his head dropped. Claudia tapped the cane twice on Luke’s bottom and said sternly, “Head up, lad.”

Luke heard the order and immediately raised his head again, knowing Miss Claudia was about to cane him.

Claudia focussed on Luke’s bottom, and said sternly, “Six strokes, lad.”

Claudia was used to caning the students at college but they always had their trousers up, and even the girls had their knickers on even if their skirts were raised, so this was the first time she was looking at the bare bottom cheeks to be caned. She liked the sight and could see more easily where she should land the cane, pulled her arm back, waited just a second, and then brought the cane down, harder than normal, on Luke’s already reddened bare bottom. She heard the expected gasp, saw Luke throw his head backwards, and loved the sight of the red welt developing which was again a first. She realised then that she was getting aroused herself at the power she had over Luke which was very different from the silent antagonism she usually got from the students she caned at college. Mind you, as she told herself that, she realised that there were three, maybe even four, students, who were persistently naughty and she caned regularly at detention, and wondered if they too were aroused by suffering the caning. That was for another time, she told herself.

As Claudia landed the second stroke she knew for sure that she was aroused and felt the flutters flying around her vagina. She glanced towards Ella and could see her licking her lips and tensing her thighs and knew that she too was aroused. Well, it didn’t seem so strange, now, and as she landed the third stroke she was enjoying her erotic feelings.

Luke cried out again with the second stroke and as the pain cascaded around his bottom he wondered if he would be able to take all six strokes.

Ella was breathing heavily and erotically as she watched the third stroke cut into Luke’s bottom and was so aroused as she watched Luke clutch hold of the table with whitened knuckles and throw his head back and hiss in and out through clenched teeth. When the fourth stroke landed she already had her fingers between her legs and was running her fingers up and down her vagina, quickly edging her fingers inside her knickers, knowing she was already so wet.

Claudia was still focussed but aroused as she landed the fifth stroke and watched the red welt appear just below the first four. She was happy when Luke cried out but kept hold of the table which told her that whilst he was in pain he was still handling it well enough, albeit by the way he shook his head from side to side, perhaps only just.

Claudia decided to test Luke’s resolve by making the final stroke rather harder than the others and saw that whilst he did stay bent over the table he had to struggle to do so. She smiled as she wondered if he would want a repeat session.

Luke had kept count of the strokes and knew there was only one more to come and was suddenly thinking that was going to be the end of his punishment and maybe he should ask for some extra strokes. However, when the sixth stroke landed it seemed to sting much more than the others, and whilst he fought successfully to keep a hold of the sides of the table, he reckoned that six was going to be enough after all.

Ella let out an erotic gasp as the final stroke landed and as she exploded in orgasm she wasn’t sure if she was turned on by watching the submissive Luke being caned, or by the dominant authoritative Claudia caning him. More, she wondered if she should try out being caned, or caning someone else. The questions and thoughts bounced around her head as she recovered from her orgasm, just as Claudia ordered Luke to stand up.

Luke’s eyes were tear-filled although he didn’t actually cry, and he wondered, 'how come?' However, as he pushed himself up from the table his hands rushed to his bottom and he rubbed and squeezed his hot bare bottom cheeks as he stepped from foot to foot, not realising immediately that he had a very erect penis that also swayed as he ‘danced.’

Claudia smiled at the whole scene as she watched Luke recover, and had seen Ella masturbating and cumming as well. She knew that she would masturbate as well once alone.

Luke recovered fairly quickly, although his bottom continued to sting and he knew he would be standing up for quite a while. He was still clutching his bottom as he stood, waiting for Miss Claudia to tell him what to do next.

Claudia looked sternly at Luke and asked, “Learnt your lesson, lad?”

Luke gasped at the continued stern tone of voice. “Yes, Miss,” he replied.

Claudia held her stern look for a few moments and then held her arms open and said with a smile, “Give me a hug, then.”

Luke thought how beautiful Miss Claudia was right then as he threw his arms around her neck and felt her arms around his waist and her lips kissing his cheek. “Was it what you expected, Luke?” she asked as though it was now a normal conversation.

Luke quickly relaxed and replied happily, “Yes, thank you, Miss Claudia.”

Claudia let out a laugh. “Just Claudia, now, Luke.”

Luke laughed and hugged Claudia again.

Claudia caught Ella’s eye and winked and saw her smiling, and probably hoping no one saw her masturbating.

Claudia relaxed her hug of Luke who stepped back and again rubbed his bottom. Knowing it would soon be time to go, he asked, “Let me give you the, erm, gift.”

Claudia laughed again. “Well, that’s the funny thing, Luke. You don’t owe me anything.”

Luke didn’t understand but couldn’t get himself to ask the question.

Claudia answered for him. “Miss Antonio has the flat upstairs.” Claudia let the comment hang in the air.

Luke took a few moments to understand what Claudia had said and, when he did, he was shocked and put his hand over his mouth and gasped loudly.

Claudia knew Luke was embarrassed, and making a joke, said, “Of course, you can come back next week at the same time when Ella has her next lesson with me.”

Luke was again thrown, and asked tentatively, “Can I? Really?” as though actually wanting to be spanked and caned again.

Claudia smiled and caught Ella’s look and they both said together, “Yes, Luke.”

Luke assumed the two women were joking and, joining in the joke, said, “Okay, then.”

Claudia and Ella again looked at each other and Claudia then said to Luke in a more serious tone, “If you do, it will be Ella who spanks and canes you.”

Luke swallowed hard and glanced at Ella who was smiling but had a hopeful look on her face. Luke knew he wasn’t going to mind Ella dealing with him, though. Assuming now that they were serious, he said, “Okay, Miss Ella,” with a half-smile as he thought through being spanked and caned by a girl who was younger than he was. He still couldn’t get over the fact that this was happening because he came to the wrong flat.

Ella said confidently, “Done, then.”

Claudia smiled at both Ella and Luke, and then looking at Luke said in a mock-serious tone, “Just get the right flat next week, lad.”

Luke blushed. “I will,” he said, already looking forward to returning, and as Claudia and Ella beamed smiles at each other knew exactly what he would be doing next week.
 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments