Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woman In The Supermarket

"She threatens to smack his legs, but he gets much more."

39
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Based on a real incident, plus a lot of fantasy."

It was the nineteen eighties. Mark was twenty-four and was three years into his first professional job in computing. In those days, everyone in computing wore a dark suit with a white shirt and tie.

Mark shared a house with two other, similar, graduates. One was a recently qualified history teacher, and the other a trainee chartered accountant. They were enjoying life and, after years of student poverty, they were now earning a decent salary. They had no dependants, and their monthly outgoings were a small fraction of their ever-increasing salary.

They didn’t plan their meals ahead. Frequently, they would just eat out in restaurants, or get a takeaway, rather than cook food. If Mark did decide to cook food, he would have to visit the local Safeway’s to buy the ingredients for his dinner.

Mark was an extrovert and was happy to chat with pretty much anyone. At the supermarket, he had a favourite checkout assistant called Betty. She was cheerful and chatty, and they got on well together. Although she was clearly ten years older than Mark, nevertheless he found her attractive. Whenever it came to joining a checkout queue, Mark would always look for Betty and choose her till.

She noticed that Mark was always in her queue, and she looked forward to seeing him. They would chat and banter every time she served him. Betty would comment on what he was buying for his tea. She would scold him about how unhealthy it was. Something about how she spoke to him, turned Mark on. She was married with kids, and clearly older than Mark, but somehow they just clicked. Neither knew each other’s name, but that didn’t matter. Mark fancied Betty, and Betty fancied Mark.

Betty loved having this well-spoken, young professional man showing interest in her. Her colleagues noticed that Mark always chose Betty’s till. They were a little jealous of the attention she was getting. They would tease her that her posh toy boy was waiting to see her again.

Betty noticed that Mark always had a pager clipped to his belt. She wondered if he was a doctor, but he dressed more formally than any doctor she had seen. He wore an expensive suit, fine cotton shirts and beautiful silk ties. The clothes he was causally wearing to work obviously cost more than she earned in a month. What work could such a young man do that was so important that they would need him to respond immediately? She became fascinated by him.

Betty had an ample bust and, as it came time for Mark to arrive, she would undo a few buttons to show her cleavage. Mark loved Betty’s bosom, and always sneaked a look. When she caught him peeping, she would refer to him as her naughty young man. Whenever she used the word “naughty,” something stirred in Mark, and he secretly imagined himself being bent over her lap, being spanked.

If Mark hadn’t visited for a while, Betty would say, “I wondered where you’ve been, up to no good, I’m sure.”

Often Mark would say that he had been working away in London or Edinburgh for a few days. Betty couldn’t help but wonder what on earth he did.

Sometimes Mark would explain that he had been eating out or whatever. Betty would scold him about saving his money and eating properly. Mark would just smile and cheekily say something like, “Yes, Mum.”

One day, after such an exchange, Betty said, “Oh, you are a cheeky young man. I’m not that old, I should smack your legs for you.”

This really turned Mark on, and he replied, “Emm, I think I might like that.”

They made eye contact, and Betty said, “You’re really naughty, I should give you a good spanking.”

Mark boldly said, “Yes please, would you like to go out? What’s your number?”

Betty whispered, “No, no, I’m a married woman--it’s too risky, you give me your number.”

Mark’s company provided him with business cards to give to customers. He kept a few with his home address and number written on in his top pocket. He gave one to Betty saying, “Use my home number, it’s written on the back.”

Mark watched fascinated as Betty slipped the card in between her breast and her bra. He had never seen a woman use her bra to store something before. They looked at each other, and Betty smiled, saying, “I will keep it there, it will remind me to call you later.”

As soon as she had the chance, Betty took out the card and read it. It seemed that her naughty young man worked for a well-known multinational computer company and was a Systems Programmer.

Later, after Betty had cooked, eaten with the family and put the kids to bed, she rang. Mark quickly answered. Betty recognised his voice and immediately started scolding him, “Well, Mark, you are a naughty boy, aren’t you? Asking a nice married lady out on a date. I can’t be seen with you in a pub or a restaurant. How about I come around to your place, and we see where it goes from there.”

Mark didn’t know her name, so just said, “Yes, Miss, that sounds great.”

Betty replied, “It’s a long time since anyone called me Miss. Everyone calls me Betty, but I do like the sound if it.  Anyway, I sometimes go out to the bingo on a Thursday. How about I come around to yours at seven-thirty on Thursday and give you a good spanking?”

Mark replied, “Yes, Miss, that sounds great. Would you like to join me for supper?”

Betty said, “Don’t be silly, don’t you know anything? I will have to cook and have tea with my family before I go out for bingo. I will expect you to be dressed in your suit. It really turns me on!”

Mark didn’t know anything about bingo, or women like Betty. All his experience was with polite, middle-class ladies like his mother, and fellow students from university. They didn’t store things in their bra and wouldn’t dream of going to a bingo hall. He was beginning to wonder if this was a good idea. This confident, working-class woman was clearly going to eat him for breakfast. He found that prospect rather exciting.

Mark told his housemates he had a date with the lady from the supermarket and she would be coming around on Thursday.  They were amused but agreed to be out for the evening to give him some space. On Thursday he worked late, arriving home thirty minutes before the agreed time. He would usually change as soon as he returned home, hanging up his jacket and trousers. It was strange sitting in the lounge in his suit, it felt like he was nervously waiting for an appointment with the headmaster. As time went by, his nervousness and excitement grew.

By the time the doorbell went, he was far from his usual confident self. Mark answered the door and was somewhat awestruck by Betty. She looked magnificent, a busty blouse presented her ample bosom for his immediate attention. Betty had a knee-length skirt and her legs looked fantastic in sheer stockings. Mark just stood there, admiring the view, then said, “Betty, you look beautiful.”

Betty was obviously pleased by this compliment, but said, “Well, are we going to stand here all day, or can I come in?”

Mark apologised and showed Betty into the living room, but then noticed she was carrying a postal tube. He asked what was in the tube. Betty laughed, saying, “You are clueless, aren’t you? You will soon find out.”

Betty stood back and admired Mark in his suit, saying, “You do look lovely in that suit. I love a man in a nice suit.”

She circled him, feeling the fine cloth. Betty told him to take off his jacket. She watched as he removed it and hung it on a proper coat hanger. She said, “I love the way you hang it up properly.”

Betty felt the fine cotton shirt Mark was wearing and then his silk tie. She said, “I like the way you always wear a white shirt and a nice tie, that’s properly tied. Anyway, I can’t wait to get you over my knee for a spanking, so let’s go up to your room. Lead the way, young man.”

Mark went upstairs, followed by Betty. She couldn’t resist smacking his bottom a few times as she followed him up the stairs.

They entered Mark’s room. It was a large bedroom, with a double bed, a desk and chair, etc. Betty took the straight-backed chair from the under the desk, turned it around, and sat on it. Mark looked down at Betty’s cleavage enjoying the view. Betty said, “That’s enough looking down my blouse, you naughty boy, strip down to your pants and then put your hands on your head.”

Mark removed his tie, smoothed the silk, carefully rolled it up and put it in a drawer.  Next came his shirt, which was thrown into the washing basket. He sat on the bed and removed his socks, before standing and taking off his trousers. He carefully folded them, clipped them to a hanger, and hung them up. He then stood in front of Betty.

Betty put her hands on Mark’s hips and turned him around, so he was side on to her. With her left hand, she touched the front of his pants, feeling up his penis and balls. With her right hand, she smacked the back of Mark’s legs and said, “I told you to put your hands on your head, you are a naughty boy.”

Mark quickly put his hands on his head. It was so exciting standing there like a naughty boy being touched up and spanked at the same time. Mark squirmed around. Betty’s groping quickly gave him an erection. The continued spanking of his legs had him hopping about as his legs stung like crazy. Betty certainly knew how to smack a boy’s legs.

Betty stopped spanking and then turned Mark around to face her. Mark’s penis was now fully erect. Betty scraped her fingernails across his pants, stimulating his balls and penis. Her other hand was stroking and pinching his nipples. She pulled down his pants and took them off him. Mark’s penis stood to attention. Betty said, “That’s lovely, is it for me? Maybe later, after you’ve had a good spanking.”

Betty pulled up her skirt, revealing her lovely legs. She was wearing stockings, and Mark’s eyes were drawn to her bare thighs above her stockings, and the little triangle of her white panties. She looked fantastic, and seeing a glimpse of her panties ignited his libido. Mark's first thought was to get between her legs and explore with his fingers and tongue. He knelt in front of her, and gently placed his hands on her knees to separate her legs. Betty was tempted, but scolded him, saying, “Where do think you’re going, young man? You need a good spanking first. Get up and bend over my knees.”

Mark got up and awkwardly went over Betty’s lap. Betty told him to lift up and adjusted his position, so his penis was squeezed between her thighs. Mark loved the stimulation of his penis, rubbing against Betty’s silky stockings. Betty loved how she now had Mark submissively over her lap. She started just feeling and then spanking his bottom.  

Betty started gently warming his bottom with a “base coat” of spanks. She gradually increased the frequency and strength of the smacks until she was spanking with full force. Mark’s bottom quickly went from rosy pink to red, as he squirmed on her lap. He was becoming more and more excited as he bounced up and down on Betty’s lap, with his penis pushing between her thighs.

Betty knew all about how excited naughty boys get when their penis is between her thighs, so she was watching for the signs and stopped before Mark ejaculated. She said, “I know what you naughty boys are like, you aren’t allowed to come yet.”

Mark lay over Betty’s lap, exhausted from the spanking. Betty spread her legs a little and pushed Mark’s thighs apart. Her hand dipped between his legs, feeling his testicles and penis. She rubbed her hand along his penis, bringing Mark closer and closer to coming. Betty gently masturbated him, collecting his pre-cum on her fingers.

Again, just before Mark came, Betty stopped. She waited as Mark came down. As he was coming down, she rubbed her finger, sticky with his pre-cum, over and around his anus. Betty’s experience was teaching Mark a thing or two about the advantages of an older woman. No woman is own age had played him like this.

Without warning, Betty smacked her hand down with full force on the back of Mark’s leg. He squealed in anguish. Betty smiled to herself, she closed her thighs around his penis, and began roasting the back of Mark’s legs with vengeance. Once the backs of his legs were bright red, Betty spread his legs apart and smacked the insides of his thighs.

By the time Betty’s hand was too sore to continue, Mark was right on the cusp of bursting out crying. He had never been spanked so hard in his life. Strangely, the heat from his legs had spread to his groin, like never before. All the bouncing up and down on Betty’s lap had stimulated his penis between her thighs. Mark was yet again on the verge of coming when Betty stopped.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

She told him to get up and put his hands on his head. She found the postal tube and removed one of the end stoppers. She slid out two straight rattan canes. They were both quite short, at about twenty-nine inches long, presumably to fit in the tube.  The thinner, stingy one was like a senior school cane, about 5/16” thick. The thicker one was a real thumper, like a reformatory cane, about 3/8” thick.

Betty leaned back on the chair, pulled up her skirt, and spread her legs. She said, “Get on your knees and thank me properly for spanking you. If I haven’t come in five minutes, you will be touching your toes for six of the best with each of these canes.”

Mark quickly got to work stroking his fingers up Betty’s legs to the top of her stockings and beyond, onto Betty’s alabaster white, upper thighs. He felt her up through her white cotton panties. It was clear to Mark how much Betty had clearly enjoyed spanking him, as she was already wet and ready. Mary unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her lacy bra, so her nipples projected out lewdly. As Mark was touching her up through her panties, Betty was stroking and pinching her nipples.

Mark pulled aside Betty’s panties and teased her clitoris while probing lower down. Mark told Betty to lift up and, as she did, he pulled her panties down and took them off. He went to work with his tongue on Betty’s clitoris, while pushing his fingers into her vagina. Betty writhed about in pleasure as Mark demonstrated he knew all about the G-spot. It wasn’t long before Betty came and laid back contently in the chair. Maybe Mark’s bottom would be spared the cane that evening.

After a minute or so, Betty looked Mark in the eye, and said, “It seems that you are a good boy after all. Let me take off all these clothes and let’s go to bed.

They both got up and embraced, Betty kissed Mark on his lips. Betty took off her clothes as quickly as possible and they got into Mark’s bed. They cuddled up and started exploring each other’s bodies. Betty was kissing Mark while she stroked his penis, bringing him rock hard. Mark was a pretty big boy in that department and Betty said, “Look at the size of your thing, I’ve got to have some of that.”

Betty jumped up and straddled Mark, impaling herself on his penis and started riding him like a proper cowgirl. After all the edging, Mark was desperate to come. But he definitely believed that ladies should come first. Fortunately, Betty quickly came and was followed shortly by Mark squirting his massive load into Betty. Betty gasped and said, “Oo, you are a good boy, you can do that to me any day you like.”

They lay back in bed, cuddling for a while, and Betty said, “So, what is a systems programmer, and why do you have a pager?”

Mark already knew not to go into too much detail and just said, “We set up the big mainframe computers and keep them running 24/7.”

Betty persisted, and asked, “What do mean by 24/7?”

Mark said, “The computers need to be working perfectly, twenty-four a day, all seven days of every week. Some of them only get shut down for a few hours every six months. If the computer screws up, everything stops working and the customers go mental. We have to fix it immediately, whatever the time or the cost.

Betty asked, “So, do they pay you to carry that pager.”

Mark smiled and said, “Definitely, system programming is one of the best-paid jobs in computing. Plus, they give us a nice new car, pay all its expenses and pay for all the petrol. We drive about a lot on business, so they have to give us a nice car and it’s part of the package.”

Betty said, “So what happens if you crash it, do you have to pay for it?”

Mark laughed and said, “No, but Evil Lyn the car manager goes mental. She’s really called Evelyn, and she’s quite nice as long as you haven’t crashed your car. She gives you the punishment car, until yours is fixed.”

Betty asked, “So what’s the punishment car?”

Mark smiled and said, “Evil Lyn deliberately bought the worst car in the world; a crappy 1300 Lada, the same colour as baby sick.  Everyone laughs at you because it’s so crap.”

Betty sat up, saying, “So the punishment is you have to drive a free car that’s an awful colour. If I was Evil Lyn, it would pants down and touch your toes for a good dose of the cane! Plus, another caning when you got your car back. What else do they give you in the ‘package’?”

Mark replied, “Quite a lot, actually. Free private health care, a non-contributory pension, a bonus if the customer is happy, plus an annual bonus of 10%. They give us free shares in the company, but we have to stay with them for three years before we get them, to stop us from leaving. The Christmas party is amazing. The whole company goes away with our girlfriends or wife for the night, in a posh hotel. All free, drinks, dinner, someone famous as the entertainment and then a dance. They leave nice presents for your partner in the hotel room, and on the dining and breakfast table, to keep them happy.”

Betty said, “You live in a different world.”

Mark admitted, “Yes, I suppose we do.”

Betty then said, “Seeing as I went to the trouble of bringing those canes, perhaps your privileged bottom should have a little taste of the cane? I quite like the idea of your bottom giving you a little reminder of me when you sit in your nice company car tomorrow. Up you get, you naughty boy. Touch your toes for six of the best from Betty!”

Mark felt a twinge down there at the mention of “naughty boy,” “six of the best,” and “touch your toes.” He got up and bent over, touching his toes. Betty got up and immediately regretted it. She grabbed a tissue to stem the flow of Mark’s little present.

On the way to the bathroom, she spanked Mark’s bottom, and said, “Corner time, nose against wall, hands on head. I will be back in a minute.”

Mark rubbed his bottom and stood in the corner. His penis was on the move upwards at the thought of the imminent caning. Betty came back from the bathroom and went up to Mark. She put one hand around his waist to touch up his penis. Meanwhile, the other hand spanked his bottom. She whispered in his ear, “Thank you for the fantastic sex, it’s the best I have had for years. Your cock is magnificent, and your bottom is just so spankable. Would you like Betty to put some stripes on your bottom?”

Mark replied, “Yes Miss.”

Betty ordered Mark to bend over and touch his toes. Mark came out of the corner and bent over. Betty spanked his bottom and told him to widen his stance and straighten his legs. Mark shivered as Betty ran her finger along the crack in his bottom, touching his anus.

Betty took the thinner of the two canes and lined it up on the middle of Mark’s bottom. She stepped back and brought the cane whistling down. It landed with a satisfying thwack. Mark grunted as he absorbed the pain. Betty smiled, as a bright line appeared on Mark’s bottom. She couldn’t resist the temptation to run her fingers along the weal. It was clear to Mark that Betty knew what she was doing--she was waiting for the pain to reach a crescendo.

Betty said, “You should have counted the stroke and thanked me. I’m afraid we will have to start again from the beginning.”

The cane was lined up on Mark’s bottom again, a little lower this time. This stroke was harder, and Mark gasped, but then said, “One, thank you. Miss.”

Betty smiled, and said, “That’s better, young man.”

Again, Betty was in no hurry, as she waited for the pain to sink in. She looked around Mark’s room to pass the time, then finally lined the cane up again. She was working down his bottom with parallel strokes. This stroke was moderate but had a bit of wrist, so it landed on the sensitive lower part of Mark’s bottom, just above the crease.

The stroke clearly hurt Mark. He grunted and twisted about, to absorb the pain. Eventually, he said, “Two, thank you, Miss.”

Betty watched the latest weal develop on Mark’s bottom, her hand went down to her groin, and she played with herself while she waited for the next stroke.

The waiting between each stroke was awful. Mark was uncomfortably bent over, while Betty just played with her clitoris. Finally, Betty lined up the next stroke right on the crease where Mark’s bottom met his legs. Betty stepped back, swinging the cane down from high. The effect of the stroke was devastating.

Deceitfully, it landed not on the crease, but on the top of his thighs. Mark’s knees buckled and he whimpered. It took him some time to recover and say, “Three, thank you, Miss.”

Betty stood back, fingering herself and said, “You will feel that one every time you sit down for a few days. It will remind you of your Thursday night with Betty, won’t it?”

Mark said, “Yes, Miss.”

Betty put the senior cane down and sat down on the edge of the bed. She played with her nipples and masturbated her clitoris with her other hand. Mark looked through his legs and watched Betty playing with herself, while he was bent over in agony. After a minute or so, Betty got up and got the thicker cane.

Mark braced himself as the thicker cane was lined up on his bottom. It thumped into the gap between the first two strokes. The pain was extraordinary, and he hadn’t ever been punished with a cane this thick before. He writhed around, trying to stay bent over. He knew enough that if he got up the caning would restart from the beginning.

Betty resumed her self stimulation, she was really enjoying this caning. Mark managed to say, “Four, thank you, Miss, may I have another please.”

Betty smiled at Mark’s submissive request and said, “Certainly, young man.”

The cane was lined up again and thundered into a gap on Mark’s lower bottom. Mark buckled and whimpered like a beaten puppy. Mark was struggling and took some time to say, “Five. Thank you, Miss, may I have my last stroke, please.”

Betty lined up the cane on the crease between Mark’s bottom and his legs. This time, the cane landed exactly on target, in the crease. It was a hard stroke, and Mark struggled to stay down. He was wise enough to stay bent over and eventually said, “That’s six, thank you, Miss.”

Betty went over to Mark and said, “Lie on the bed, face down.”

Mark got up and lay on the bed. Betty took a pot of cream out of her handbag and sat on the bed next to him. She gently smoothed the cream on Mark’s bottom and then his legs. He widened his legs a little, and Betty’s caresses became more sexual than medicinal. She circled around his anus with her finger and watched the sphincter open up. Then she gently probed her lubricated finger into his bottom. All the stimulation was causing Mark’s penis to quickly become erect.

Betty was aiming for Mark’s prostate but, in this position, it was difficult to get the right angle. She told Mark to turn over. Mark turned over onto his back. Betty instructed him to bring his knees up and spread his legs. Betty went between Mark’s legs and started sucking his cock. Mark hadn’t ever had a blow job anywhere near this good before, it was amazing. When Betty inserted her finger into his anus, it was even better. Her expert stimulation of his prostate took Mark over the edge, and he came into Betty’s mouth. Betty swallowed it all, and then lay down, next to Mark.

They kissed and cuddled, and it wasn’t long before Mark was ready for more. Betty marvelled how quickly young men recover and want it again. Her husband would have just turned over and gone to sleep. In contrast, her newly-found young stud was busy sucking a nipple and rubbing her clitoris.

She was more than ready after playing with herself so much during the caning. She lay back and spread her legs. Mark didn’t need any prompting and he went for it like a randy dog. His large penis was soon pounding away like a jackhammer. Betty couldn’t recall being fucked with such enthusiastic vigour. What’s more, his stamina was amazing, and he just kept going and going. She was getting closer and closer, then Betty came with the biggest organism she had ever had. Her husband would have given up in exhaustion five minutes ago.  

They both laid back contentedly together. Betty said, “That was the best fuck I’ve have ever had.”

Mark replied, “Me too, you are an amazing woman. I’ve never had such fantastic sex.” They both knew Betty would never leave her husband and Mark would eventually couple up with some bright young woman. But, in the meantime, Thursday night was going to be the highlight of the week.

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments