Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trainee Teacher

"Karen is disciplined by a trainee teacher"

33
8 Comments 8
5.8k Views 5.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Karen was out for a walk in the park when she saw two schoolgirls throwing mud at a boy. However, Karen misread things and thought they were all friends playing about and so also scooped up some mud and threw it at the boy.

A moment later there was a loud and stern, "Stop that straight away, girls."

Karen was sixty years old and wearing a summery sleeveless floral dress that showed off her bat wings, and with a short hem that showed off her slightly flabby thighs. She blushed with embarrassment when she heard the instruction to stop but when she looked around, she saw the order had been given to the schoolgirls.

The two schoolgirls looked sixteen or seventeen years old and Karen recognised the uniform of a green and white checked gingham short-sleeved dress and white belt as the summer uniform of the local sixth form college. The girls had their hair tied in a bun. They winced when they saw who had shouted at them to stop.

The woman who shouted was wearing a white short-sleeved blouse and dark blue skirt and had bare legs, and her hair was also tied into a bun. Karen gauged that she wasn't that much older than the schoolgirls and looked about nineteen.

The schoolgirls clearly recognised the woman and said a respectful, "Sorry, Miss Thomson." That told Karen that she was one of their teachers.

Miss Thomson had an authoritative manner about her and a very stern voice. "Right, girls, you are both up for double detentions for that kind of behaviour which brings the name of the college into disrepute. I want you both at college this afternoon for Saturday detention and will be putting you both down for a spanking and six strokes of the cane. Now off with you both."

The two girls didn't argue although blushed and winced, presumably at the thought of the spanking and caning they would be getting, Karen thought.

Miss Thomson let the girls get a distance away before glaring at Karen and saying in the same authoritative voice, "You should know better than that."

Karen blushed again and said, "Sorry, you are right."

Miss Thomson gave Karen a last wearisome look before turning and walking away.

Karen thought the incident was over and went to the cafe in the park and ordered a cup of tea and a cake.

However, as Karen was sipping her tea, Miss Thomson came in and sat at another table and ordered a coffee. It was only then she noticed Karen and decided to come over and ask, "May I join you?"

Karen was taken aback but said, "Please do."

Miss Thomson sat down and said, "Those girls were so naughty and deserve a good spanking and the cane to teach them a lesson."

Karen didn't answer.

Miss Thomson then asked in a friendlier tone, "I bet in your day the cane was freely used."

Karen did reply to that question and, yes, she remembered the cane very well. "It was. I only got it twice but that was enough as it really hurt." Karen didn't say, but recalled how the teachers were allowed to spank the students in class and she got quite a few of them.

Miss Thomson asked with a smile, "Were you caned for throwing mud at a boy?"

Karen relaxed at the now more friendly questioning and replied, "No. I got two double detentions for not doing homework in the same week and that got me four strokes each time. I made sure I did my homework after that."

Karen waited a moment and then said, "I'm Karen Stone, by the way. Do call me Karen."

Miss Thomson replied, "I'm Emma Thomson, so Emma will be good." She then continued as though it was a normal discussion point, "I am a trainee teacher at the college and firmly believe in discipline."

Karen agreed, "Oh, so do I."

Emma smiled wickedly and asked, "But you happily threw mud at that poor boy in the park and then walked away unpunished?"

Karen blushed. "I did, didn't I, and those two girls get punished and I don't. Is that what you mean, Emma?"

Emma nodded her head, "Now you mention it, that is the current position." She waited a moment and added in a questioning tone, "Do you think that is fair?"

Karen blushed once again. "I suppose not, but I'm not at the college." She left the comment hanging as she studied Emma, who she was sure was still a teenager but did have a more adult, even authoritative, way about her.

As Karen studied Emma, she mused about her long-held fantasy about being caned again because, as much as it hurt when at school, she had since masturbated hundreds of times picturing herself bent over and counting out the strokes. Of course, in those fantasies, she got many more than four strokes and the teacher started off a few years older than herself and even now assumed her to be her own age and nowhere near as young as a teenager. As soon as she learnt how to use a computer, she also visited websites with pictures and videos and stories about spanking and caning, and that helped her fantasy develop.

Emma could see that Karen was thinking about her reply and knew that some adults liked the idea of being disciplined and wondered if Karen was one of them. "You don't need to be at college yourself to be disciplined."

Karen looked more closely at Emma and wondered if she was manoeuvring the conversation around so that she asked to be disciplined. In fact, she would love to ask this young trainee teacher to discipline her for no other reason than to live out again her long-held fantasy. If only Emma were in her fifties, she told herself. "I suppose so," Karen agreed, and then asked with a smile and meaning it to sound like a joke, "Are you saying I should sit detention with the two girls and get spanked and caned by the headmistress?" She laughed tensely.

Emma liked the reply and saw it as an opportunity to have some fun with Karen. After all, she liked older women with turkey necks and bat wings like Karen clearly had, and suspected she also had creased skin and drooping breasts, which to her were actually rather sexy. "I don't think you need to go to the college. I caught you, though, and can discipline you at my house, which is just around the corner from here."

Karen was thrown by the direct and serious reply but her heart pounded and she started to think she would agree. However, as she was still nervous, she said, "Aren't I too old to actually be spanked?"

Emma replied seriously, "I don't think you are ever too old to be spanked or caned. It is a natural punishment and we would all be better off if that was doled out by the courts rather than a slap on the wrist."

Karen definitely agreed with that, but still unsure, asked, "Aren't you too young to deal with me? What are you, nineteen or twenty?"

Emma replied firmly, "I'm nineteen years old but my age, nor yours, matters one little bit. It is about who is in authority and who is answerable to that authority, and I think that is pretty clear, isn't it?"

Karen swallowed hard and was forced to reply, "I suppose you are right there." She was certainly taken by the authoritative tone and knew that she was right and that the respective ages were totally unimportant when it came to discipline.

Emma decided to have some fun and press the issue. After all, having said age doesn't matter, and that Karen was as naughty as the schoolgirls who were going to be disciplined, why not her as well? So, she said in her 'I am in charge' tone, "Yes, and I am also right that you deserve to be spanked and caned and that I should do it."

Karen was in a quandary. She wanted to be punished and was actually happy that Emma should do it as it ticked the box that she wanted to be caned again, and Emma was certainly an authoritative figure and even if still a teenager she was the right person to do it. So, taking a deep breath and blushing, she replied, "Okay, you are right."

Emma kept a straight face as she nodded her head acknowledging that Karen had taken the right decision. As both had already paid for the drinks, Emma stood up and ordered, "Let's go to my place and do this then."

Karen stood up as well, wanting to be seen to be obedient, and waited to be told where to go.

"This way," Emma ordered, and led the way out of the cafe, along the street, turning into two side roads and then arriving at a little close with six small houses. "I live here with my parents but they are away."

A minute later and Karen followed Emma into the house and the door was closed. Emma immediately ordered, "You will now address me only as Miss or Miss Thomson. Understood, girl?"

Karen was about to object but held back, thinking how it made absolute sense for Emma to be in charge and to be shown proper respect by a naughty schoolgirl. "Yes, Miss," she replied obediently.

Emma looked satisfied and taking Karen firmly by the upper arm said, "All girls in the punishment room at college stand with their noses pressed against the wall and their hands on their heads until the headmistress is ready to deal with them." She led Karen into the dining room and up to the wall and liked the fleshiness of her arm as she positioned her, making sure her nose was touching the wall. "Hands on your head, girl," she ordered and watched a now very obedient Karen do exactly that.

Emma knew the girls at college had to raise their dresses above their waists and lower their knickers, but she intended to make Karen undress and so left her and went to fetch her cane.

Karen decided she liked the humiliation of being ordered about by a girl who was only nineteen and listened as she went upstairs. It did seem to take a long time for Emma to get the cane but Karen assumed the time spent with her nose pressed against the wall was good thinking time for her to understand just how naughty she had been. It was several minutes before she heard Emma come back downstairs and into the dining room.

Emma put the cane on the dining table and then went over to Karen, standing behind her, and placed her hand on her dress-covered bottom. After patting what she knew were largish fleshy bottom cheeks, she ordered, "I think you need to be naked. The girls at college aren't, but I think it feels right here."

Karen was now mentally attuned to being punished and didn't mind being naked in front of Emma, who she was rather taken with. "Okay," she replied.

"Wait," Emma ordered and lifted her dress above Karen's waist and yanked her knickers down. "I said address me properly," and then pulled her arm back and landed her open palm on the back of Karen's bare leg, and landed a second spank on her other leg.

Karen gasped as the spanks landed and stung her legs and quickly said, "Okay, Miss. Sorry, Miss."

Emma smiled at the back of Karen's head as she listened to her stressed voice, and keeping a stern tone to her voice said, "Don't forget again or you will get many more smacks on your legs and the smacks will be harder. Now, get undressed, girl."

Karen rubbed the back of her legs as she turned around to get undressed. She did a double-take when she saw that Emma had changed out of her teacher's clothes and was now wearing a sports bra and very tight cotton shorts and wondered if it was the sports gear she wore at college, or, more likely, at the gym. The brief bra showed off Emma's well-toned arms, full breasts, and flat tummy, and as she had also removed the bun, her rich hair flowed over her shoulders. The cotton shorts showed off Emma's well-toned legs, and, perhaps more importantly, the bare thighs she would have to lie across for her spanking. Karen felt flutters flying around her vagina at the sight of those bare thighs, which made her feel so alive as her last sex was several years ago and all she did now was masturbate with her 'Special friend,' which was her nickname for her vibrator.

Emma saw the admiring look that Karen gave her, but still snapped, "I said get undressed, girl, or else six strokes becomes twelve."

Karen was shocked out of her reverie looking at the sexy teenage body that Emma had and unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor, catching her grandma knickers on the way, stepped out of both pieces of clothing, and put them on a chair. She then put her arms behind her back, unclipped her bra, slid it down her arms, caught it, and put it with her other clothes. Without being told, she remembered what happened at school in detention and put her hands back on her head and looked intently and longingly at the oh-so-sexy and gorgeous Emma. She didn't suppose her feelings would be returned, though, which was a shame as she would love to make out with the teenager after her spanking and caning.

Karen also remembered that she had had a body like Emma's when she was nineteen years old, and self-confidence like all teenagers have. She also recalled how women her grandma's age lost their pride in their bodies as the creases appeared, and looked at teenagers remembering those years.

Emma kept a stern look on her face as she gazed at Karen's body as it went from dressed to naked. She knew that Karen had the normal signs of a woman of sixty but loved the sight of her bat wings, ample drooping breasts with nipples she could suck forever, and even her unshaven pussy hair mound. Emma loved older women and Karen ticked so many boxes for her and she was going to thoroughly enjoy disciplining her, and, maybe even have sex afterwards. Would Karen have feelings for her after disciplining her, she wondered? It wasn't completely out of the question, she felt.

Emma also knew that women Karen's age were teenagers once and had bodies they were proud to show off, and had a confidence that was reduced as they got older. The difference here was that Emma loved women Karen's age, and wanted them both as friends, and lovers. She hadn't achieved that yet but was beginning to hope that as Karen was her best chance yet, with the added bonus of her willingness to submit to her authority.

Emma went and turned one of the dining chairs into the room and sat down. She glared at Karen and, pointing at the floor to her side, ordered, "Come and stand here, girl."

Karen stepped across the room with a, "Yes, Miss," and stood still, looking down at Emma's bare thighs and couldn't wait to lie across them, even though it would mean the start of a very painful punishment.

Emma let Karen look at her thighs for a few moments before ordering, "Get across my lap, girl."

Karen quickly eased herself down across Emma's lap and loved the feel of her thighs as she pressed her tummy down onto them. It had been so long since she had had such skin-to-skin contact with another woman and relished it now. She wasn't quite so relaxed once she had lowered her full weight onto Emma's lap because as she looked at her own legs dangling on the far side of the chair and at Emma's upside-down legs so close to her face and felt her palm rubbing her bottom in circles, she knew the pain she was going to have to endure wasn't far away. However, equally, her own humiliation was a necessary part of being disciplined and handed control to Emma just as it should be transferred.

Emma wanted to kiss Karen as her face passed within inches of hers but restrained herself and instead enjoyed the feel of her bare tummy on her thighs. She happily allowed Karen to squirm around a bit and get comfortable before placing her open palm on her fleshy bare bottom cheeks and rubbing in circles. The chair was carefully positioned so that she could see Karen's reflection in the glass garden doors and, when she saw her ample breasts dangling, she so wanted to suck her already taut nipples.

Taut nipples, Emma told herself again, and so she knew that Karen was turned on right then. However, time would tell if she was as turned on after being spanked and caned, but she knew from there were two girls at college who were regularly sent to the Headmistress to be caned. Normally she would have expelled girls so persistently misbehaving but she had discovered that both went to the toilets after being caned and masturbated. Both were otherwise hard workers and did well in tests and exams and so she kept on caning them, knowing it turned them on. So, Emma wondered if Karen might be the same and really hoped so.

TeylorStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeylorStone

Emma decided it was time to find out what Karen's reaction would be, and, raising her hand, brought her open palm down very hard on her far bare bottom cheek. She heard Karen's quiet gasp and reckoned that if she stayed in position after a dozen of these, then she would be accepting her full spanking. As Emma landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks and heard Karen's gasps get louder and louder, so she became more and more confident about disciplining a woman five times her own age as the number of spanks given well exceeded twenty.

Karen felt more and more uncomfortable as the spanks continued and her bottom cheeks increasingly stung. She had quite forgotten how much a spanking hurt but was being reminded very quickly. Of course, Emma was a very fit-looking young lady who no doubt did weights at the gym and her strength was no doubt helping her deliver such a hard spanking. She gasped even more when Emma spanked the backs of her legs, which she had also forgotten caused so much pain.

What didn't surprise Karen was that her eyes filled with tears and as her gasps got louder and louder, she was struggling to cope more and more. However, getting spanked again was a long-held fantasy of hers, albeit by a rather older woman than Emma, but actually, she now realised that as Emma was giving her such a painful spanking, her age didn't actually matter.

Emma spanked Karen harder and harder and liked the way she was turning her bottom cheeks darker and darker shades of red and how she was gasping more loudly and squirming around on her lap. She also glanced at the reflection in the mirror and loved how Karen's dangling breasts swung to and fro as she squirmed. It was so much different to how she would expect the schoolgirls at college to look like if she got to discipline them, which was an aim of hers, as they would be clothed except for their bare bottoms.

Once Emma decided that Karen's bottom was red enough from the hand spanking, she decided to stop and use the cane. However, she made a mental note that if she got the chance to discipline Karen again then she would get a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush to really make the spanking hurt and allow her to have her across her lap for much longer. Still, she kept her hand on Karen's bottom as she ordered, "Get up, girl, and prepare to be caned."

Karen swallowed hard and gasped and let out a short sob as she eased herself up from Emma's lap. She placed her hand on Emma's bare thigh and loved the touch so much and wanted to kiss both thighs. However, wary of Emma's strict attitude, she pushed herself up to a standing position and watched as Emma stood up and went to the table and picked up the cane.

Moments later Emma turned and ordered sternly, "Bend over and grab both sides of the chair. If you get up in between strokes then I will add extras. Understood, girl?"

Karen decided she liked Emma's strict no-nonsense teacher-ish voice as she stood in front of the chair, bent over and grabbed the seat, and adjusted the position of her feet so that her bottom pushed upwards and her tummy was slightly lowered, just as she had seen that she should do when looking at one of the several spanking websites she regularly viewed.

Emma smiled at the now bent-over Karen and was pleased with how she was so compliant and obedient and saw that she clearly accepted that she needed to be disciplined, and thought that just maybe she would accept being disciplined again. It was something she would raise later on, she reminded herself.

In the meantime, Emma had to focus on the caning. She had never caned anyone to date but had practiced on a cushion. Emma wanted to join the disciplinarian staff at the college, which was why she had purchased her own cane and practiced at home. Now, faced with the opportunity to actually cane a real bottom, she took the matter very seriously. She stood just far enough away so that the end of the cane would land on Karen's far bottom cheek rather than thin air, and as she rubbed the cane side to side across Karen's bottom she focussed on that very point. Once happy with her position, she tapped the cane twice on Karen's bottom and asked in her sternest tone of voice, "Ready, girl?"

Karen sucked in her breath and knowing she was ready, replied, "Yes, Miss."

Emma then focused on Karen's bottom again and where precisely she would aim for and felt halfway down her bottom was right. She pulled her arm back, waited a moment, and then whipped her arm back and brought the cane down with a swishing thwacking noise onto Karen's bottom. She then watched as the cane was momentarily engulfed by Karen's beautifully fleshy bottom cheeks before being spewed out again just as Karen cried out with the pain, and then watched the red welt appear with a particular feeling of self-satisfaction.

Karen knew the cane would hurt and it did, and also knew she would cry out. However, it wasn't embarrassing as she thought that amount of pain justified a shriek, and when the second stroke landed a few seconds later she cried out again, perhaps even a bit louder this time.

Emma watched as the second red welt appeared just below the first one and was satisfied both with her aim and the severity of the stroke. The practice was certainly paying off, she told herself.

As the third stroke landed, Emma was again delighted when the red welt developed just below the other two. She even smiled as she saw Karen stamp one foot and shake her head as she was trying to cope with the pain, and that her full drooping breasts were swaying from side to side as they dangled.

Karen, on the other hand, yelped even more loudly and clasped hold of the seat of the chair to stop herself from standing up, remembering the threat that if she did stand up she would get unspecified extras. She got some solace from shaking her head but made sure that she stayed bent over and kept a firm grasping hold of the chair even more desperately with the fourth stroke.

Emma aimed the fifth stroke just below the fourth and was happy she delivered it exactly there. This time she watched the welt appear, heard Karen's despairing yelp and then saw her raise one foot and stamp it down on the floor. Emma knew to expect this as a sign that the person being caned was struggling to deal with the pain, which, after all, was the intention of a sufficiently hard caning.

Emma also knew the last stroke should be the hardest, and so when it landed, she watched as Karen raised and then stamped down first one foot and then the other and let out the loudest yelp so far. That was a job well done, Emma told herself.

Karen was just so pleased the caning was over and even as more tears dribbled down her face she told herself the fantasy that was now a reality was worth doing. She already felt aroused as the stinging pain was the most erotic feeling she had had for years and wanted to masturbate there and then. She held herself back though, reckoning the ever-so-strict teenage teacher would object.

Emma saw that Karen managed to keep herself bent over but now the punishment was over didn't see a problem in rubbing the no doubt very warm welted bottom. So, Emma placed her hand on Karen's bottom and loved running her palm over the raised welts. To her surprise, though, Karen actually raised her bottom as though to encourage Emma to rub harder, and so she did. Emma then saw that Karen spread her legs a bit and knew what she wanted and ran her fingers down the inside of Karen's thigh and back up, brushing her pussy lips. That was the telling moment when Emma knew for sure that Karen was turned on by the spanking and caning because her pussy lips were wet and Karen let out an erotic gasp. Emma decided, though, that now wasn't the time to give Karen an orgasm, and instead ordered, "Get up, girl, and stand facing me."

Karen was upset that Emma didn't do what she wanted but had to accept that it was Emma who was in charge and therefore had to control what went on between them. So, as she eased herself up from the chair and turned to look at Emma, she still could not resist rubbing her stinging bottom and was unable to stop herself from stepping from foot to foot as she tried to cope with the pain and was still crying with tears running down her face.

Emma wasn't surprised to see Karen doing the spanking dance but only allowed her to do it for a few moments before demanding, "Stand still and put your hands on your head, girl."

Karen winced at the order but forced herself to stand still and put her hands on her head. She now felt like a naughty schoolgirl but actually loved the feeling, as well as submitting to the teenage trainee teacher.

Emma enjoyed watching Karen struggle for a few moments before saying, "That's better, girl."

Karen maintained her submissive attitude by saying a sob-filled, "Sorry, Miss," whilst also wondering if she was ever going to be disciplined again.

Emma was confident now that Karen wanted to be disciplined again and continued, "Hopefully you have learned your lesson, but more importantly we need to discuss your discipline in the future."

Karen was wide-eyed and wondered if she had heard correctly, but as she was still sniffing back tears and trying to control her continuing sobs, she could only nod her head.

Emma continued, "I have found with the girls at college that after a caning they need to complete a Behaviour Record Card covering any misdemeanours such as failing to do homework, or if they are disruptive in class. Clearly, yours would have to cover your adult activities but I think it makes sense that we review your record every seven days for a while."

Karen was eager to agree because she would definitely get more discipline sessions with the authoritative Miss Thomson. She was getting more and more aroused as she thought about it and wanted to submit to her authority. "I agree, Miss," she replied submissively.

Emma was delighted as she really did believe that spanking and caning had an important place within the college. If she could practice her technique on Karen then that would help her greatly in her aim of joining the disciplinarian team, and if she got 'Extras' from Karen then all to the good.

Karen was delighted that she would now be subject to Emma's discipline for the foreseeable future and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter at the prospect.

Emma thought she knew what Karen was thinking and whilst she would have loved to have taken her to bed, she didn't want to take any risks that maybe she had misinterpreted Karen's desire for sex, and so suggested, "Do you need to go to the toilet, girl?"

Karen would have preferred finger sex from Emma but if not that, then the toilet was the next best. "Yes, please, Miss."

So as Karen sat on the toilet with her fingers deep inside herself bringing herself to an orgasm, she still reckoned this was just what she wanted and had fantasised about.

Emma could hear Karen's erotic gasps and was now happy that she would get the chance to discipline her again and would definitely go for the 'Extras.' She would also give her a Report Card covering all sorts of activities which would enable Karen to give herself plenty of black marks, which would give them both what they wanted.

Emma also knew that when Karen next came to be disciplined, she would use that occasion to take her to bed and make love to her. That was her fantasy and reckoned she was very close to it becoming a reality.

When Karen came back downstairs, she was still naked and Emma again enjoyed looking at her grandma flabby body. She still wanted to suck her breasts and nipples, and lick and suck her hair-covered pussy lips, and she knew she would masturbate thinking of those things when in bed.

"Here is your Report Card," Emma said sternly, holding it out for Karen to take. "You should mark yourself strictly."

Karen took the card and blushing looked again at the beautifully authoritative teenager and knew she wanted to be disciplined again by her. "I will complete it and discuss it with you next time, Miss."

Emma decided things had gone so well that she held out her arms and said, "Come here, girl, and let me give you a hug."

Karen was more than happy to fall into Emma's open arms and loved it when hugged so tightly. She had masturbated but was already aroused again as she was held lovingly close.

Emma now knew she would control Karen's discipline and lovemaking, so she kissed Karen on her neck and then whispered into her ear, "I think teacher needs a big thank you for disciplining you, girl."

Karen held her breath for a moment and then whispered back, "I would love to, Miss."

Emma moved her head so her face was inches from Karen's and, smiling, said, "Then let me take you back upstairs, girl."

Moments later they were lying on the bed. Emma had quickly taken off her clothes and both were kissing the other's breasts, tummies, and pussies. Emma was at long last, for a teenager, loving sucking Karen's drooping fleshy breasts and taut nipples and fleshy tummy, whilst Karen loved the firmness of Emma's breasts and her flat tummy. Karen had not been so excited for years, and Emma loved living out her fantasy of making love to a grandma figure. It was a dream come true for them both as they brought each other to orgasm after orgasm.

As they lay exhausted in each other's arms, Emma looked again into Karen's eyes with a broad grin this time. "I will be strict with you when we review your Record Card and you can expect another spanking and the cane unless your record is perfect."

Karen blushed and replied, "I so need you to be strict like a teacher or mother should be to make sure I behave properly, Miss." After a moment she added, "I have needed that guidance for so long now, Miss."

Emma kissed Karen and replied, "I love being strict and will be with you so you have no worries there, as you will be finding out at each review of your week's behaviour." Emma added after a few moments, "Of course, we will see each other more often than that." She knew she was making a presumption but that if she didn't, then the opportunity might be lost.

"Yes, please, Miss," Karen replied enthusiastically, knowing she would love to have Emma as her girlfriend as well as mentor and disciplinarian.

Emma was so glad. "Then we will have lunch tomorrow and go to the cinema in the afternoon as there is a film on I want to see and think you will also like, and then come back to mine for the evening. I have a couple of friends coming over and you will meet them and then stay the night."

"I would like that, Miss," Karen replied, loving how Emma made it all sound like a command and so made the decision for her.

Emma stated, "I will want you to introduce me to your friends as well."

"Oh, I will, Miss," Karen replied eagerly.

Both Karen and Emma settled back into each other's arms, with the teenager offering the security and discipline so needed by her grandma girlfriend. Their discipline regime might be unusual, and telling their friends might be testing, but it was the relationship that both had wished for and were delighted they now had.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments