Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Three - Laura)

"Jeff and Laura continue their journey"

11
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Jeff was standing facing the door, the thin cane flexed in his hands into a classic curve.

'Once again I come in here to find you've been taking things out of the cabinet and leaving them out. When I saw this cane lying on the table, the day after you received a good belting for the very same thing, I could only reach one conclusion; you want me to cane you. That a fair conclusion?'

I nodded, hands clasped in front of me, the naughty schoolgirl pose accentuated by my short skirt and single ponytail. Jeff gazed at me without speaking or moving for at least thirty seconds. The atmosphere in the silent room was electric.

'Well, you'll get your wish. But not quite yet.' He laid the cane on the table, went to the low couch, and sat down. 'First, I'm going to warm you up with a spanking.' He patted his knee. With a thrill of anticipation, I crossed the floor and lowered myself over his lap. The rough denim was a turn-on in itself. I was acutely aware, as I lowered my head towards the floor, of the view that Jeff would be getting of my short skirt riding up, displaying the thin white cotton of my panties. I smiled to myself as I felt him growing hard under my hip. He clearly liked what he saw. He laid a hand across my bottom. 'Still a little red after last night,' he said. 'We have started something here, haven't we?'

His hand smoothed my bottom, slowly, seductively covering every square inch. I was aching for him to start. What was he waiting for? I tensed as the hand lifted, then gasped as it smacked across both cheeks. The stinging followed immediately; not as sharp and immediate as the belt, but every bit as exciting. The next was harder, and the crisp sound of the Smack! was loud in the little room. Already my backslide was smarting, and another part of me was starting to tingle with a deep warmth. Smack! Smack! Smack! three hard, stinging blows in quick succession, had me grabbing Jeff's leg as my own legs kicked upwards. The pain was exquisite and I could feel something inside me build. At the next Smack! I cried out, arched my back, my ponytail bobbing. Another, extra hard Smack! and I was on my feet, hands clutched to burning backside.

'I haven't finished with you yet,' said Jeff. 'Fetch the slipper.' I took in a gulp of air. 'Now? Before the cane?' Jeff just folded his arms. I skipped over to the cabinet, took down the leather slipper. It was heavy, and seemed huge in my hands. I had imagined the impact of the leather slipper on my ass since I had first clapped eyes on it. I handed it over, and without hesitation took my position across his knee again, my smarting backside, still covered by thin cotton, presenting itself. 'Someone's keen on having a very sore bottom,' said Jeff. 'I'll do my best to oblige.'

The cool leather felt wonderfully exciting against my burning cheeks. My breath shortened as it rested there for a second, then was gone, to land with a heavy thud, full against both globes. The pain, and the heat that spread out from the blow, were immediate. I sucked in a lungful of air, to expel it in a gasp as another blow landed, harder this time, with a loud Smack! I cried out as a third Smack! echoed round the room. Jeff was swatting my backside hard, first on cheek then the other, with an occasional blow that covered both juddering, bouncing globes. I was crying out with every blow, the loud Smack! of leather on thin cotton followed immediately by my cry.

After what must have been a dozen full-blooded blows of the slipper on my burning cheeks, I was squirming and kicking in Jeff's lap. His erection seemed just about to burst from his jeans. One last Smack, full across both cheeks, and he dropped the slipper and helped me to my feet. I clamped both hands on my burning backside, my pelvis gyrating in front of Jeff's face. 'Get those panties down,' he growled. Was I in for more from the slipper, on bare skin? But instead he laid me down on the couch, legs dangling over the edge, burning backside meeting the cool leather, and knelt down. His tongue found my moist vagina, and started to dart inside the lips. It was too much: soon I cried out again, this time in ecstasy, as I came in a bucking frenzy.

I lay for a few seconds in a daze, then realised that Jeff was in need of some attention. My hands went to his belt, and in an instant his jeans were round his ankles. I pushed him backwards, on to the the couch, tugged the jeans off, and hooked my fingers into his trunks. His erection leapt upwards, proud and full. I knelt and hungrily took him into my mouth. I worked his cock slowly, drawing out a deep moan from Jeff, but I was determined to keep some for myself; despite just having come I was ready for more and wanted, more than anything, to feel him inside me. I stood up, and peeled off my t-shirt. My bra was next, and when I was fully naked I grabbed his rigid cock and gently guided him further up the couch. When he was fully on the cushion, I straddled him and slowly, so slowly, fed his hardness into me. My bottom was sore and emanating heat, and the contact with his cool skin was heaven. I was fully in control now, and determined to make things last a bit longer than last night's frenzied coupling. I rose and fell slowly and gently, riding his pole, the muscles in my vagina gripping his hardness. Jeff's eyes were closed tight and he let out a low moan. 'God, that's good,' he groaned.

He raised a hand to the back of my neck and pulled me down so that I was lying full length on top of him, legs to either side of his.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

His other hand caressed my bottom and it was my turn to give a low moan. The feel of his hand on my burning backside was having the desired effect. He gripped me round the waist, moving my hips up and down in small, sharp movements. My eyes closed in ecstasy, then opened wide as a sharp pain cracked across my bottom. I looked over my shoulder, and saw the slipper descending again. Crack! I called out and jerked sharply downward, Jeff filling me completely. I eased upwards, my ass on fire. Crack! Another downward drive of my hips; this time Jeff reciprocated with a determined upward thrust of his pelvis. His cock drove into me with such force that I felt another orgasm overwhelm me. One more Crack! on my heaving backside, one more upward thrust from Jeff and we both shuddered to a climax, his hot sperm pumping into me like a fountain. I cried out, and as I shuddered to a halt, collapsed on top of him, utterly spent.

Time lost all meaning. As if in a dream, I felt Jeff's hands on my face. He turned my head so that I was looking down on him. He lifted his lips to mine and we kissed. It was our first kiss. After three orgasms, two spankings and two sessions of spectacular sex we had finally kissed. I sat up, his cock still inside me. 'I never did get that caning you promised me,' I said.

He struggled to his feet. 'Perhaps another day,' he said. Seeing the disappointed look on my face, he picked up the slipper. 'But I could show you how the slipper is meant to be used,' he said with a smile that was pure lascivious lust. 'If you insist.'

I wasn't sure my punished backside, which was still aching and more than warm, would be able to stand another full session with the heavy leather implement he was smacking lightly into his hand. Then I had an idea. 'I do insist. But I also insist in repaying the compliment. For every stroke of the slipper you give me now, I get to do the same for you.'

He wasn't expecting that. The smile left his face. I could tell he wanted badly to use that beast on me, but I guessed he would limit the number of strokes if he was to be on the receiving end himself. Then he smiled again. 'You're on. Now touch your toes.' I realised, belatedly, that I wasn't wearing anything at all. This was to be on the bare skin. With a frisson of fear mixed with anticipation I bent over. Jeff moved alongside me. I felt the coolness of the leather rest against my skin. The heavy slipper tapped my bottom two, three times as Jeff made sure of the range and angle, then I felt a movement of air before an explosion of pain burst full across both cheeks.

I leapt into the air, howling like a banshee, both hands clamped to my burning backside. Through teared eyes I could see Jeff tapping the slipper against his palm. 'That is how it's meant to be used,' he said. I took a long shuddering breath, took my hands from my bottom, and bent over once more. 'Wow,' said Jeff. 'I thought that would have been enough for you.' Then, without hesitation, he swung the slipper again. Crack! The pain was intense, but this time I was ready and stayed down. Another swing of the heavy leather and a full blooded Crack! This time it was enough. I was on my feet again, hopping from foot to foot, crying with pain as I rubbed my punished, burning ass. 

But now it was my turn. Payback time. I grabbed the slipper from Jeff's hands and waited, arms crossed, ignoring the pain from my backside. He swallowed hard and assumed the position. I admired the view for a second - Jeff had lean, well-muscled legs and bottom - and then followed his example. I measured the distance and angle by patting his behind three times, then drew back, and, with all my power, laid into that inviting target. The noise was incredible, as was the reaction. Jeff yelled and bolted upright, hands to his reddened cheeks. I gave him my best schoolteacher look, motioned once with my head.

Like a lamb he bent over once more. I loved the feeling of power; I could get used to this. The thought gave me a bit of additional impetus and the next stroke sounded even louder than the first. Jeff closed his eyes and gritted his teeth but stayed down. Good boy. Determined to make him remember this one for a long time, I drew my arm back, and remembering the golf lessons I had taken in my teens, pivoted my shoulders for that little bit of additional speed where it mattered: the meeting of leather and Jeff's ass. The Crack! was so loud I thought it would be heard from space, and Jeff actually stumbled forwards before clasping his hands asswards.

'Jesus, Laura. What the fuck? How did you do that? I've never felt anything so fucking hard in my life.'

I didn't respond. I was looking at something else hard. I dropped the slipper, pushed Jeff back on to the couch and straddled him again. This time there was no subtlety, no making it last. We went at it like hammer and tongs; he felt huge inside me and I worked him with my muscles until we both erupted into a white hot, sweaty ecstasy of shuddering, heart-stopping orgasm.

That night, I lay on my front on my bed, my backside too sore for any other position. I was utterly exhausted, utterly thrashed, utterly spent. I had never felt so good in my life.

 

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments