Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Eight - Jeff)

7
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I woke alone, again, to a noise from the garage. A screech, it sounded like. Should I go over? I decided, instead, to see if there was any activity in the gym. I opened the laptop. Nothing. But while I'm here...

Some time later, I was having a late breakfast, and saw Jenny skip out to her car and spray gravel on her way out. Time for a work out in the gym, and perhaps work something out with Laura. It was my gym after all. As well as all the .. equipment.

I'd been working hard for about half an hour, and was towelling off when the door burst open. Laura looked furious. Beautiful and furious. She stopped and looked at me for a few seconds, then launched into a tirade. 'What the fuck? Just what the fuck did you think you were playing at? Spying on me, on us, on me? You have precisely one minute to explain yourself.'

I made a mistake then. I smiled. I stopped when I saw Laura's eyes turn to a flinty grey. Then I made another mistake; I said, 'Laura, calm down.' And just to show I'm a slow learner I said something else stupid. 'God, you're beautiful when you're angry.' 

Laura was speechless. She stood, hands on my hips, for so long I thought she was going to explode. Then, she started speaking slowly and carefully, as if to a retarded four-year-old. 'You installed a spy camera. You didn't tell me you had installed a spy camera. I have just watched us fucking, and I have just watched myself and my friend Jenny playing out some sick lesbian spanking fantasy for your sordid pleasure, you sick fuck!'

The last couple of sentences were screamed at me. She was magnificent, but I feared I'd gone too far, that she was going to leave. That would finish me.

I took a deep breath. I needed to get this right. 'Yes, I know I installed the cam without telling you but, you know, it is my property. And I sent you the link the same day. When I met Jenny in the driveway, I felt really bad about it. But what could I do? I thought it would be best to leave you to open the email. I understand you're upset, but well, we are where we are.'

When it was out there, I realised what I had said was actually pretty shit. I waited to see if it was enough. She crossed her arms, stared at me coldly. 'Did you watch Jenny and me?'

I felt the blood rush to my face. What to say? I made a decision - the truth. 'I won't lie. I have watched it.' I was going to say more, but for once made the right decision and shut the fuck up. My hopes rose as she opened the cabinet. If she was just going to spank me, that meant she would stay. Didn't it? Please, I thought, give me a caning, even a slippering, and stay.

She turned towards me. 'Everything off. Now.'

I obeyed, instantly. I would have anyway, her tone was so utterly commanding. When I was standing naked in front of her she smiled and wiggled a finger, a sign to turn around. 'Now touch your toes.'

I had no idea what was coming my way. I hoped it wasn't the slipper, the mark from that haymaker of a blow a couple of weeks ago had taken days to fade. It turned out to be just as bad. The leather paddle with the pattern of holes cracked across both cheeks. I yelled out, as much in surprise as pain, and leapt up, hands to my backside. I groaned out something about having learned my lesson, but Laura just tapped her foot, waiting. With a sense of doom, I bent over again. Crack! The next one was just as hard, and on precisely the same spot. The heat and pain were intense. I didn't know how many I could take, but resolved to stay down as long as I could. I felt the leather tapping lightly on my backside, then heard it thud on the floor. Was she going to lay into me with something else? But then she spoke.

'This isn't what I want. Come on.'

I felt her hand on mine, and she led me upstairs, to her room.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

To her bed. My head whirled as I tried to make sense of what was happening. Then I felt her lips, her tongue, on my erection and I gave up trying to understand women.

Over the next few minutes she brought me to the brink and then down again, then I heard her strip the clothes from her body. She lay down, spread her legs wide. 'My turn now,' she said.

I made sure I gave her a blow job she would remember. She writhed and moaned as I slowly brought her close to orgasm, then I felt a hand grasping my hair, pulling me upwards. I gratefully slid my rock hard erection into her warm embrace. She tightened these inner muscles in that way of hers, holding me tight, looked into my eyes and spoke. 'I've wanted to do this for so long,' she said. 'It was wrong of me to bring Jenny here before you. Now, I want this to last a bit longer than our usual wham bang thank-you mam. So be warned. That paddle's still down there. I haven't put it away yet.'

I smiled, at the words, at her eyes, which had lost the scary flintiness and were softer, greener. She really was an amazing woman. And she was staying. With me. I was in her bed. Inside her. I had never felt such a strong feeling of love for anyone before. I didn't say any of that, of course. What I did say was, 'understood, ma'am.' She lay back and I concentrated on giving her the best fuck of her life.

After, we lay in each other's arms. If the world had ended there and then I would have died happy. I was lazily thinking of the rest of my life, and how much of it I could spend just like this, when Laura brought me back to the present. 'So, how many times have you watched my and Jenny's video?'

With a heroic effort, I managed to focus. It helped that it was a pair of grey-green eyes I was focussing on, and that the flinty look had been replaced with warmth. 'How do you know I've seen it more than once?'

She was amused, a great improvement on a few hours ago. 'I don't. But I'm guessing three, four times?'

I lay back, remembering. I laughed. 'And in slow-mo. You're both fantastic.' Those eyes flashed dangerously again. 'But you're the one I want to do this with,' I said, quickly.

'That had better be the case, buster.' She called me Buster! I was forgiven! My heart gave a leap. Her next statement floored me, though: 'For some strange reason, I would take it very, very badly if that were ever to change.'

That was the closest to a declaration of love yet. Then she wanted me to show her the slo-mo setting. We propped her laptop between us and watched her caning Jenny, and Jenny caning her in delicious slow motion. Twice. I was hard again part of the way through the first showing, and by the end of the second Laura was squirming in a way I liked. Next thing I knew, she was lowering herself on to my pole.

She started moving, eyes closed, then stopped and pierced me with a look. 'How would you like to have Jenny come over and we all have some innocent fun?'

I couldn't believe my ears. 'You mean it? You wouldn't mind?' The very thought made me even

harder. My erection seemed to swell inside her. Laura noticed it, and shifted a little. 'Well, someone likes that idea,' she said, gripping me tight. 'Only spanking, I mean. No sex. At least not with Jenny. Capice?'

I nodded, unable to speak, and she started moving again. I was already in heaven, and the thought of spanking Jenny's backside, as well as Laura's, was too much. I held it back as long as I could, but after only a few more thrusts I bucked and cried out as I came. Laura's vice like grip relaxed as her orgasm overtook her, and we collapsed. I held her close, listening to her regular breathing as her body softened in sleep. Only then did I allow myself to slip into oblivion.

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments