Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teddy Text Trouble

"She send him a text of her naughty teddy and lands herself in big trouble."

11
4 Comments 4
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

She was at home waiting for HIM to come home from work. She was wearing a new lace teddy that hugged her curves just right. It showed off her ample breasts, hugged her tight waist and well lose across her hips, showing her ass when she moved the slightest bit. 

She knew she was supposed to leave him alone when he was at work. His job was very important and he had to focus, but she was lonely, bored, and horny home alone. She sauntered into the bedroom and admired herself in the full-length mirror. She was happy with what she saw as she ran her hands along her body starting my cupping her breasts and moving down to her hips. She was blessed with an hourglass figure any woman would kill for. Her outfit was missing something. She walked to her closet and grabbed a pair of black stiletto heels, slipped them on and braved her phone on the way back to her mirror. She snapped a few sexy pictures and sent them to him. She locked her phone with a devious grin knowing he would see the photos and not be able to think of anything else. 

She hadn’t heard anything back when an hour later she heard the door open. He was home and she felt herself get wet with excitement ready for him. When he walked in he wasn’t wearing the smile she had hoped. He was angry. 

“You know I cannot be bothered at work, but you still send sexy pictures like a little slut. Do you want me to make a mistake?” 

She realized her mistake as she processed his anger. “I’m sorry, I was just lonely and wanted you to come home to me” she replied. 

“So you risked my job because you’re a horny girl that can’t control herself until I get home?” 

She knew was in was in for a hell of a punishment tonight when he pulled a dining room chair into the middle of the living room. 

“Get your ass over her across my knee, if you’re going to  act like a naughty slut, I’m going to punish you like a naughty slut.” 

She crossed the room to his side, dripping wet as she realized what was about to happen. When she stood next to him he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down across his lap. With her ass in the air and her hands on the floor, he started to spank her with his bare hand. Her lace thong offered no protection from his blows. He spent ten minutes alternating smacks on her firm and now red ass.

“Naughty girls don’t get to wear panties,” he told her as he grabbed her thong around her hips and peeled it down her legs. He dropped them on the floor in front of her. 

“Spread for legs for me, I want to see how wet you are.” 

She complied, moving her legs apart and he reached between them and slipped one then two fingers inside her. Moving them in and out slowly then faster making her moan. She couldn’t handle it, she needed a sweet release but she knew he wouldn’t let her cum yet. 

“You’re a naughty girl, getting excited by your punishment. Stand up, bend over and grab the seat of the chair.” 

She did has he asked her legs shaking when she tried to stand. She bent over and grabbed the chair, streaking her legs giving him a view of her dripping wet pussy. 

susantattoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
susantattoss

She heard him taking off his thick leather belt and knew he wasn’t done with her yet. He stood back, wrapped his belt around his hand and swung hard. When it connected with her ass she flinched from the sudden sting. 

“I owe you twenty-five of my best with this belt, count them and don’t forget to say thank you”. 

He swung again hitting the middle of her left ass cheek. She flinched. “One, thank you, Sir.” He delivered nineteen more across her glowing red ass before focusing on her upper thigh for the last five.  Striking her just as hard with each blow leaving red stripes across her beautiful backside. 

After the last stroke, he walked close to her to inspect his work. He ran his hand across the rising welts, satisfied with his work. He started to rub her hot red checks in circles, making her moan and push her ass higher in the air for him. 

He slipped his hand between her legs and easily found her swollen clit. He rubbed her sensitive bit with his rough palm and she moaned in pleasure. 

Her ass was on fire but he felt so good. 

“Mm so wet your naughty pussy is, so ready for me,” he told her as he slipped two fingers into her warm slit, but he knew she wanted more. 

“Please,” she begged as her continued fucking her with his fingers and rubbing her clit. 

He knew exactly what she wanted. 

“Please fuck me”. She begged. 

“Apologize”. He answered her. 

“I’m sorry I was a naughty slut and distracted you while you were working.”

He decided she had been punished enough. Quickly unzipping his pants and letting them fall to the floor freeing his hard cock. He wasted no time unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it down. Grabbing her hips from behind be rubbed the head of his hard cock against her dripping opening. She pushed back towards him wanting more. Finally, he thrust himself into her. She met him thrust for thrust, screaming as she felt her tight pussy stretched and filled by his thick cock. 

This is what she wanted all day and she was finally getting it. Her muscles started to tighten as she was getting close. He reached down and started rubbing her clit in fast circles. 

“Come for me. Now,” he commanded and smacked her sore ass. She obeyed as she felt herself exploded around him. He stopped moving as she recovered from her orgasm. When her breathing slowed, he picked up the pace, fucking her hard and fast. He held tightly on to her hips and he pumped one last time and filled her with cum. His cock was throbbing as he pulled out of her. Her legs were weak and feel to her knees on felt of the chair. 

“Come here love,” he told her as he picked her up and carried her upstairs to bathroom. He drew her a hot bath full of bubbles and she eased herself in. She smiled as she felt the hot warm burn her beaten bottom. 

“You better behave yourself tomorrow if you don’t want a repeat of tonight,” he warned her. 

“I promise,” she answered him with a smile, she had no intention of keeping her promise. 

 

Published 
Written by MissBesos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments