Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive Liz Takes Control 3

""I'm so glad, that makes me feel special to be able to do this with you.""

3
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The weekend after me and Liz engage in the most intimate sex, I begin to prepare and shower because my girlfriend Elizabeth has promised me a spanking over her knee last week. She's going to wear the new hot black leather skirt again for me to serve her and be punished.

As I get undressed about seven o clock, I begin to shower in the bathroom because Liz is going to arrive between eight and eight-thirty. I begin to think about the spanking I'm going to get over her leather-clad lap. I begin to get a hard-on but Liz specifically told me she wants the best out of me and doesn't want me to jack off the day she comes because she wants me at my best. 

As I finish showering, I towel myself off thoroughly. I start putting on my blue Levis jeans, socks, and black leather converse sneakers. I put on a black fishnet shirt. I also start fixing my hair and straightening myself out.

As I hear the door open it's Liz and she's wearing the black leather skirt with a red pyramid belt just like I requested.  Hanging from her belt is a pair of metal handcuffs.  Her black shoulder-length hair is done beautifully with a little natural blue dye in the front of her hair.

She also wears a blue jean jacket and a black half tee shirt. She also is wearing red leather converse. Black see-through silk stockings finish off her cute outfit number. 

Liz begins to call for me, "Hey, Steve?"

I answer, "I'm in here Liz."

Liz starts to say as she walks in, "How are you doing today?"

I reply, complimenting her, "I'm even better now that you're here. You look wonderful, baby."

"Thank you. It's what you requested."

"I love the red pyramid belt too and those red leather converse."

We hug each other and embrace as I feel her soft skin. Her arms wrap around me, as we kiss briefly. We walk together to the kitchen to grab a glass of red wine with some ice. I get two wine glasses and ice and pour red wine into two wine glasses. We stand up in the kitchen, drinking the red wine. We speak a little about the time we had last week with the amazing sex we had. She removes her jean jacket and folds it on the couch.

Liz starts to ask, "So, are you ready for what we planned for this week?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it now."

"Oh yes, me too, and Steve?"

"Yes?"

"I'm so glad that you sometimes submit to me. It makes me feel good to be able to do this with you. It makes me feel special."

"Oh yes, absolutely, and me giving you full control has a great wonderful psychological effect."

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes it does, babe and I enjoy it."

"I enjoy it too. Shall we go inside?"

"Yes, please."

We walk hand in hand inside the living room. I have a few comfortable chairs in there we can use. They are black wood dining room set chairs with vinyl cushions and backs. I have her bag of supplies set up close by. She picks one of  the chairs and sits down.

Liz begins to say, "Okay from this time on, you call me mistress."

I say, "Yes, mistress."

"You may approach me. Let me see your hands. Put them in front of you."

"Yes, mistress."

I put my hands out as Elizabeth pulls out the pair of metal handcuffs from her belt and handcuffs me. She pulls a leather collar out of her bag and attaches it to my neck. She also takes a leather leash out of the bag and attaches it to the leather collar. As I feel this, I develop a hard-on.

Liz starts to say." "Mmm, what do we have here? You're so hard already. Aren't we randy tonight?"

"Yes, mistress."

Elizabeth grabs my crotch and feels the hard-on in my pants. She starts to undo my belt and open my pants and reaches her hand in my underwear, grabbing my hard on penis inside. Liz pulls my pants down to my ankles. 

"What a bad boy, Okay, get over my lap."

Liz takes my hand and lightly pulls me over her lap. Now I'm lying over her lap in just my underwear.  I feel so comfortable as I'm over her lap as she's about to spank and possibly paddle me, wearing her leather skirt.

It's my request and I'm happy that I'm submitting to Liz again because I want it to be an open wonderful relationship. Submitting to women teaches us respect, honor and obey. She is my mistress and I will worship and love her.

Liz starts to say, "Are you ready for your spanking?"

I reply, "Yes, mistress, I'm ready."

"Okay I will administer your spanking now as you will stay still for me, is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Okay, the spanking will start now."

I feel Liz start to spank me wearing my underwear. My pants are below my knees. I feel her hand spank my ass on both sides as I begin to enjoy the spanking.  She then gives me a wedgie with my underwear as shes goes and pulls it up. Her hand comes down slapping my exposed butt cheeks. She starts to emphasize her spanking and is now turning into a rougher, harder rhythm. My hard-on is rubbing against her skirt and I'm so enjoying the pleasure.

Crack, crack, crack.

"Are you enjoying this Steve.?"

"Oh my God, yes."

"I'm so happy to hear that."

"I'm here to serve you, mistress."

"Ok, get up. I want your pants and underwear off."

I get up off her lap and remove my pants, sneakers.  I also take my underwear off and put them aside. My hard erection is very noticeable now. She pulls me gently over her leather-clad lap again.

"Okay, get ready for your spanking."

"Yes, mistress."

Liz spanks my ass with her size six hand, both sides of my ass as they begin to get red. Handprints begin to form on my skin for I am being spanked bare ass. I feel my throbbing hard-on against her leather skirt. I feel I have a few small orgasms as my breathing changes into a rapid rhythm.

Liz begins to say, "Wow, aren't we horny?"

I answer with, "Yes mistress, I'm horny."

Liz takes out a paddle next. I hold still as I feel her hold me down at my back. I feel her bring the paddle down on my bare ass. She switches on both ass cheeks paddling both sides of my ass, reddening it. Liz can see red paddle marks on my butt as it begins to sting.

Crack, crack, crack.

Liz starts to say, "Your butt is beginning to get red."

I begin to moan some, "Uuuhhhh."

"Mmm, are you enjoying your paddling? 

"Yes mistress, I enjoy it."

"Are you a bad boy?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Get up and lean over the couch."

"Yes, mistress."

"Spread your legs, and stay still."

Elizabeth pulls out a leather riding crop and begins to stroke her hand with it lightly.  I feel several cracks of the crop on my ass as the leather part hits. She repetitively punishes me with the riding crop whip as I enjoy it. Liz is striking me repetitively and it feels so good. Imprints of the leather crop start to show on my butt. It feels really good as I take the punishment.

RubyRolls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyRolls

I slightly moan, "Uhhuh."

"How's your hard-on doing? Let's see shall we?"

"Oooh, it feels good, Liz."

"Mmm, someone likes it kinky."

"Yes, mistress, I like it."

"You're a bad boy."

"Yes, I'm a bad boy."

"I should take you with a strap on again, would you like that?"

"Ooh, yea."

Elizabeth laughs, "I figured that. Its an act of submission to a girl, with a wonderful psychological effect. You like to get fucked hard in the ass with a strap on, don't you?."

"Ooh, yea, very rough."

Liz begins to beat me off slowly. She milks me as she pulls it and strokes it repeatedly.  It feels so good as she plays with the tip of my penis. She works wonders as she feels the tip of my hard penis. She moves to my balls by fondling them. I feel so good by her playing with them continuously.

Liz starts to say, "Okay, let's go to the bedroom, shall we?"

I answer, "Of course."

We start to walk arm in arm to the bedroom and I start to get comfortable on the bed. Liz begins to take off her sneakers, stockings and socks . Liz is now barefoot. She has the most beautiful soft feet. 

Liz begins to say, "Okay, lie on the bed with your head towards the end and just relax."

"Yes, mistress."

I lie on the bed waiting as my erect hard penis stands to attention. Liz removes her bikini panties socks and sneakers. She climbs in bed with me as she sits square on my face. Her leather skirt covers my head and face as she sits her ass right on my face. She begins stroking my hard dick and gripping it.

Liz asks, "Are we relaxed?"

I answer her, "Yes, mistress."

"I want your tongue in my pussy, its conveniently near your mouth too."

"Yes, mistress."

"Then eat it up."

"Yes, mistress."

Her pussy rests on my chin and right near my mouth. I begin to tongue her wet pussy, and serving her. I insert my tongue inside her, eating her out completely.  Liz continues humping my face as she thrusts forward. My hands wrap upwards and around her leather skirt waist and I just enjoy the ride. She continues to beat me off with her hand.

I start to say, "Mmm, yea, so delicious."

Liz answers, "Ooh yes, oh my God. Mmmm, lap it up."

I answer, "oh yea."

"Stick your tongue in me."

Her pussy continues getting wet and sticky as I'm lapping it up completely.  Liz moves her body forward riding my face. The friction of moving against her clit gets her juices flowing, grinding her sweet tasting pussy on my face and setting herself up for the giant intense orgasm. 

Liz begins to say, "Ooh yea, eat me out."

I reply, "Oh yea, I feel it coming."

Liz says, "I'm going to cream all over your face."

Liz starts to orgasm some like the feeling inside her starts to increase. She rides it harder,  humping my face as the intensity increases. She hooks both of my legs, taking more control. She moves her hips faster,  as she rides it. 

Liz turns around and sits her ass on my face from the other way, sitting her butt crack on my nose. Her pussy is still is above my mouth. As she continues  her pussy grinds on my face. I hold on to her waist as I'm pinned to the bed in her submission, my arms held down by her legs.

Her orgasms increase as she grinds her pussy on my face. She lets go of my arms, getting better access to my penis again.  She beats me faster and faster. The faster she's beating me, the more I tongue her pussy. Her orgasms increase as she looks as though she's on the brink.

Liz starts to say, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum!"

I reply, "Cum all over my face."

Liz grinding her pussy across my lips does it as I open my mouth, as white vanilla looking liquid gushes out of her as she creams all over my face.  It falls into my mouth, going down my throat.  I swallow it as I'm enjoying this beautiful moment.

I start to say, "Mmmm, so delicious you are, Liz. "

She replies, "mmm, lap my pussy up, and taste my delicious cream, baby."

"Oooh yes, yum."

"Yea, drink it."

"Yum."

Liz says, "You're so big. I'm gonna swallow it."

Liz bends over swallowing my hard-on into her mouth. All the way down the shaft she goes, filling her mouth up. She licks and sucks the head as she massages it with her tongue. Her hand massages my balls continuously.

I continue to tongue her sweet tasting pussy,  licking it in and out over and over, with her grinding and humping my face. She continues beating me off and satisfying me completely. I'm so hard as she pumps away on my hard throbbing dick.

I moan telling her I like it, "Uhhh."

"Mmm, your dick is so wet and slick."

"Uhhh, yeah, it feels good."

"Mmm, nice and rough."

I moan slightly as Liz jacks me off harder and rougher with her soft hand. She moves her hand faster and slicker up and down my throbbing penis as I open my legs more. Her hand feels so good as it moves up and down my hard shaft. She plays with it till I can't hold it anymore. I orgasm and I ejaculate straight up and then it comes down on her hand. She strokes it hard till she milks me all out.

Elizabeth begins to say, "Mmmm, nice, baby. how do you feel?"

I answer, "Oooh I feel so good."

Liz says, "Oooh, I think I'm going to cream again. Oh my God."

Liz rubs her wet pussy on my face over again as I hold on to her legs. As she positions herself again, I begin to feel her cream  come out on my face. This time some gets on my eyes and forehead and more in the mouth as I swallow it. The cream goes down my throat again. She humps my face more to make sure she lets it all out as I hold on for the ride. 

I begin to say, "I think we both enjoyed that."

She answers, oh hell yeah, I creamed on your face a couple of times babe."

"I loved that too and I lapped it up and swallowed it."

Liz asks, "Was I delicious?"

I reply, "Oooh, yea! Next time, I want you to squirt it in my mouth so I can swallow it."

As Liz lets me up and we both go take a shower and get ready for bed, we both get in our bedclothes and sit and talk. She's wearing black lingerie short shorts and a black lingerie top from Victoria Secret and black mesh net slippers, with no socks. 

We start to talk about next week and the movie date we want to do. We start to look at the times the movie is playing and where it's playing.  We want to sit in the recliners and away from others. 

We head to bed and we comfortably hold each other all night, with our legs crossed

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments