Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sensual Spanking

"A sensual spanking."

11
5 Comments 5
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

We've become more than comfortable with each other after finally meeting and touching face to face. After waking me up in the most delicious way and giving us time enough that we have shared morning caresses and kisses. This gives us both a chance to wake up, use the restroom, brush our teeth, have our morning tea and plan our day of enjoying one another.

As we sit smiling and sharing conversation, you remind me I'm overdue for at least one good spanking. I smirk and nod, but somehow you keep a straight face.

I slip on my soft cotton tank that barely covers my bare ass. I can tell you are serious, which starts to get me wet just thinking of you having that much control and such a simple act being so sensual and erotic at the same time. I want it just as much as you want to give it. I tell you I'm all yours.

You stand up, holding out your hand. I place mine inside of yours and stand up facing you. You turn me around, not allowing me to even sensually kiss before this begins. You are now in full control of this moment. I start to turn around to face you and you keep me turned away. You nudge me to walk. I start to speak and you smack my ass and make a 'shhh' sound. I feel my body temperature rise and my mind is racing along with my juices. I can feel the cream starting to leak to my inner thigh and whisper to you what a turn on this is.

I walk a bit. You put your hand on my shoulder to stop me. The desk in the hotel room's corner is a good height to have me bend over. You motion for me to grip the desk and bend over. I place my hands on the outer edge, my arms flat to the desk surface, which is cold and feels good to my overheated body.

I'm standing, stomach touching the inner edge of the desk as you pull up the tank, just under my breasts, exposing my bare ass. You move your foot between my feet and spread them, opening my leg span more than shoulder-width apart. My breath increases, my cream thickens and is evident on my inner thighs. You stand behind me and before beginning, you use one hand to grip my hair and tug to the side turning my head and roughly kissing my lips and neck. "Mmmmm," I moan and nibble my bottom lip.

You step back and admire this pose. You're rock hard, I see this is as exciting for you as it is for me. I thought we would both be nervous as this is our first time in this position together or with anyone else, but we are quite in tune and excited.

You stand to the side your hand starts to make circles on one ass cheek. I react well to the touch and the anticipation is driving me wild. I moan softly and wiggle my hips a bit. You rub then I feel your hand leave and with a good forceful smack, I get the first taste of what a true spanking is. SMACK, I gasp and breathe heavier. What a delightful feeling; sensual with a sting.

You pull back and once again SMACK, watching my ass cheek drop and wiggle as your hand pulls back, already seeing the red spot. You circle your palm around the redness before my third and more intense smack. I moan and let the word, "yessss," slip off my tongue.

DayanneKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanneKampbell

Gripping the edge of the desk harder with my hands, I try to keep control. The next smack is even harder, making me gasp and move a bit to the side The next a bit more intense making me gasp again and moan at the same time, lowering my head and softly biting my bottom lip.

You change sides and repeat five similar smacks and rubs on the other cheek. After the fifth smack, you move your hand around my cheeks, and spread my legs more. Pushing me down on the desk a bit more, your hand explores between my cheeks, rubbing up and down and into the cream you have created, the intense amount of excitement. One finger slips inside me making me moan and push against you.

You push two fingers inside slow and deep. I tell you I want you, which by breaking the silence entitles me to another smack. You pull your fingers out and taste your creation, then the hardest smack of all follows, driving me crazy and stinging more than any of the others. You step back and grip your hard cock in your hand and stroke a few times.

You tell me not to speak but ask me to nod if I feel I need more, if I've been naughty and need another smack. I don't hesitate one second, and nod yes and quickly there is another SMACK, moving my hips forward and making me press up against the desk.

My heart is racing, my breathing is rapid, my hand tight on the desk's edge. Without warning another smack. Then another. "Mmmmm, mmmmm." Surprisingly this is a major turn-on. I feel my juices leaking down my inner thigh. I turn my head slightly to look at you. You've stopped just for a moment to put your cock in one hand, stroking as you look at me, our eyes fixed on one another as you slowly stroke you let go and pull back again for one more smack. My legs shake, my body pressing into the desk once again, nibbling my bottom lip, gasping and moaning. I moan out louder after that last smack, the vibration on my wet clit makes me quiver.

You don't say a word, you walk up behind me, spread my legs further, your hands on my hips. You slide your hard throbbing cock inside, my juices covering you and oozing out of me. You slide out and back in, sliding back out and kneeling down to taste the abundance. A few tongue licks and you slide your cock back inside, slow and deep, just sitting there a moment, then back out and a slight smack before sliding back in.

I'm moaning and gripping the desk tighter than ever... The most amazing sensation, wanting you more than ever. Your hands on my hips, gripping tightly, as your hips work your cock in and out. Both of us so hot and horny and on the edge of cumming so hard. We mutually lose control and share the sexual outlet we have both been craving. 

 

Working on another very soon! 

 

Published 
Written by flyingpixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments