Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secretary

25
9 Comments 9
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

After more years on the road than I care to remember, I grew tired of living out of a suitcase. I gave notice to the booking agency that right after the Spring season I would be taking my leave. My parents gave me permission to occupy my old room in exchange for chores and modest rent.

Now I was faced with a new problem, finding a job. I had no high school diploma and no real job market skills aside from never missing a show. I had several interviews with no success. It was a week or two later that I saw an ad in the daily paper for a mailroom assistant. It was at the corporate offices of a well-known food chain located not far from my parent's house. Now back then, there were no HR departments, there were Personnel Directors. It was their job to screen the applicants. 

If you passed their inspection, then you met with the department head. So on a beautiful day in June, I headed to the corporate office building and sought the employment offices. The first person I encountered was the director's secretary and I was fell head over heels in lust.

Her name was Karen. She was a tall, attractive, older blond with sparkling blue eyes and a killer figure. Being the latter part of the seventies, miniskirts were still in fashion in and out of the workplace. I snuck glances at her well-shaped legs that appeared from under her short skirt as she moved around the office and I filled out the application.

When she took a seat at her desk her hemline moved up revealing firm thighs and the top of her nylon stockings. I kept my comments to myself and reminded myself that this was not one of the free spirit thespians that I met on the road. Hitting on her would probably destroy all my chances of employment.

The Personnel Director was an amicable gentleman that overlooked my lack of education and work experience and called in the head of the mailroom. The head of the mailroom was an older female that informed me that they were desperate for help and I was offered the job despite the lack of the mandatory diploma. I accepted the offer and returned to the outer offices to fill in all the necessary paperwork for employees. I took my time so I could check out Karen's figure and legs.

I became buddies with Ralph, the other man that worked in the mailroom. He did all the printing for all the stores and filled me in on who was who. I soon discovered that I had gone to school with a number of the girls in bookkeeping and there was a brief homecoming of sorts.

During the coffee breaks and lunch, I entertained all that joined the table I was sitting at with tales of the road. Now Karen never joined us as she was a member of the upper echelon and took her breaks with other members of the office staff. Chief among these was Mr Clark, the head of the data processing department. 

Ralph told me that there were rumours that he and Karen were having an affair, but it was never confirmed. He was the sort of man that looked down on everyone that wasn't a college grad. The first interaction that drew Karen's attention to me was the day I came across the head of data processing and one of his toadies attempting to move a file cabinet across the office to the accounts receivable.

The cabinet was tall but empty and they wouldn't slide it for fear of scratching the floor. There was no one else around except Karen and the woman from accounts. There was a long conversation on where the two-wheel dolly was and I just shook my head.

"Oh for the love of God," I said aloud as I pushed between these two dweebs.

I grabbed the cabinet in a bear hug and lifted it high enough that I could shuffle walk it across the office. I placed the cabinet where I was asked to and was thanked. As I passed Karen, I attempted not to notice her nipples pushing against her blouse.

"You must be incredibly strong," she said in a quiet voice.

"It wasn't that heavy," I responded as I headed out.

I received snarls and angry stares from the department head and his lackey as I passed them. Comments of all brawn and no brain were exchanged between them but I ignored them. The woman from accounts must have told everyone in the office and I gained a little popularity. It seemed that the data department head and his lackey were not real popular.

Karen now spoke to me whenever I collected the outgoing mail from her office. She always swivelled her chair around so I could get a good look at her magnificent legs. Many of the office staff also became friendlier and I finally got laid. But by the end of Summer, I was sick of office politics and longed for the open road. I even toyed with the idea of returning to my previous life.

The job was a soul crusher and I had no outlet for all my pent-up artistic talent. That's when I saw tryouts at a local community theatre. I had never considered the small stage so auditioned and won a principal role. All those years on the road now came in handy.

I shared this achievement with no one at work. However, on opening night I discovered the second row was occupied by most of the office staff with Karen among them. It seemed that the company was a big supporter and fan of this community theatre. At the reception after the performance, I was approached by all and congratulated by all. Once again, I became aware of Karen's nipples straining against the silky fabric of her blouse as she spoke to me.

It was during the reception following the next evening's performance that I spied Karen approaching me. She was wearing the maroon dress that she had worn the first day we met. I  was surprised when she invited me to join her for a drink at her favourite bar and asked me to follow her in my car.

Soon I was sitting opposite this gorgeous creature in a quiet neighbourhood bar and trying not to stare at her breasts as she spoke.

"I love the tough guy character you portray," she said as a way of starting the conversation.

I thanked her for the compliment.

"Can you summon that persona whenever you want?" she asked with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Pretty much," I responded.

"Rumor has it that you nailed Simone Carter," she continued.

I struggled with what to say before answering in the affirmative.

"So was she good?" the stunning blond asked.

I was momentarily taken aback by such a question.

"She's good but a little tame for my tastes," I answered truthfully.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

I was again surprised when she stood up and grabbed her purse. I thought I had said something to offend her.

"I am the second house down on the left. Give me fifteen minutes and join me," she requested and departed before I could respond.

So fifteen minutes I presented myself at her door. She had not changed her clothing and my jaded heart began to beat a little faster in anticipation. The moment the door had been closed and the outside light was switched off Karen wrapped her slender arms around me and placed her sweet lips against mine.

It was the deepest and most passionate kisses that I have received in a long time. Even my little office conquest didn't kiss this well. I wrapped my arms around Karen and pulled her tight against my body by placing my hands on her perfect ass as we kissed. She ended the kiss and escorted me into her living room and bade me sit on the couch,

There was a bucket of ice, glasses and several bottles of liquor and wash on the coffee table and I was invited to help myself. I could feel the sexual tension in the room as we took our first sips and lit our cigarettes.

"I'm sure you have heard the rumours that I am having an affair with Mr Clark," Karen said breaking the silence.

"Yes, I've heard them," I responded.

"They are all lies. We had one date but nothing happened as he did nothing for me. To use your words: he is way too tame for me," she said setting her drink down.

I had no response and my mind spun a dozen different fantasies as she slid closer.

"The kissing and touching start my fire but there is only one thing that pushes me over the edge. I need to be spanked and taken," she purred in my ear.

 Karen then began kissing my cheek, ear and neck and continued with her monologue,

"When I saw you move that file cabinet I knew you had the strength. But it was your character on stage that told me you are what I need.

"What is it you need?" I asked as my cock began to grow.

"I need an angry lover to place me over his knee and spank me. He has to be strong enough to hold me in place as I will resist his hands on my tender butt. When he finishes, he places me on my back and takes me despite my protests and resistance. He calls me all manner of names and accuses me of having an affair behind his back as he ploughs into me." she concluded.

"I don't wish to hurt you," I heard myself say.

"Don't worry," was all she said licking her full red lips.

"I do not have any protection," I answered as my cock began to thicken.

" Also not a worry," she responded.

I took a deep breath and stood up and summoned the voice I use on stage. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her off the couch and over to one of the wooden dining room chairs.

"So you cheating office whore. Did you think I wouldn't find out about your secret lover?" I snarled.

"I have not slept with anyone but you," she whimpered.

"Liar," I said as I took a seat and pulled her across my thighs. 

There was the strength of a lioness inside this beauty and she resisted my pulling her. I easily overcame her efforts to pull away from me and placed her across my lap. I held her in place with one arm as my free hand pulled the back of her skirt up. Hidden underneath were thigh high stockings held up by garters and a pair of white silk bikini panties.

"Slut, whore, tramp," I hissed with each smack of my hand against her silk covered ass.

Karen moaned and whimpered for me to stop all the while attempting to free herself from my grip. I could feel heat and wetness coming from under her panties against my lap. Eventually, Karen stopped struggling and stiffened and then went limp. I allowed her to slid off my lap to the carpeted floor. As she lay on her side panting for air I stood up and removed my trousers and underwear.

I was as hard as a rock as I placed Karen on her back and pushed her short skirt up and slid her soaked panties down her nylon clad legs. Once removed, they revealed a tiny triangle of blonde hair glistening with moisture between her firm legs. I placed my body between her silky thighs and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

Karen opened her eyes and saw my cock poised for entrance and attempted to push me off her. She was very strong and I was forced to grip both her slender wrists in one hand as I directed my manhood into her wet slit. Once inserted, I pinned her wrists to the floor and commenced a slow steady pump.

"This will teach you to cheat on me," I said in my stage voice.

She tossed her head back and forth as she begged for me to stop. I ignored her pleas and increased the speed of my ride. The heat inside of her pussy increased as did the wetness and she tried to buck me off her, but it was a wasted effort.

"You like my cock inside you, you slut," hissed.

"No, Take it out. You don't have a rubber on," she moaned,

"That is correct. I'm going to fill you up with my cum. Tell that to your secret lover," I snarled.

Finally, I was unable to hold out any longer. I knew my orgasm was approaching.

"Are you ready, you office slut? I'm going to fill you up," I said through clenched teeth.

"No", she begged as her legs locked around my hips.

Shortly afterwards I let loose inside her and gave a deep grunt as my balls emptied their contents into her tight pussy. A long sustained moan escaped Karen's lips that let me know that her orgasm had arrived. I released her wrists and crawled off her panting form and laid next to her.

Karen tugged her skirt down and turned on her side facing me and we held each other gently kissing.

"That was the absolute best I have ever had," she admitted between kisses.

"It was fantastic, "I replied.

"Now you can't tell anyone about this as we don't need to fuel the gossip machine," Karen said in a soft voice.

"I can keep my mouth shut," I replied.

"Good because this is only the beginning," she advised me.

"Yes, the beginning. I have waited for a long time for someone like you to come along and there are a dozen other things I want to experience," she informed me.

As I drove home, I put all thoughts of returning to the road out of my mind. I was able to endure the boring work week as I l knew that the weekends would be spent between Karen's luscious legs and acting out whatever fantasy she desired.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments