Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Price Of Learning

"A girl finds out about learning"

26
8 Comments 8
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

This was Louise’s first year at the college. She had barely gotten into college by barely pulling out a C average, and the books and tuition were costing her and her family dearly.

Monday morning, she got a note to report to the Admistrations office. Her first thought was that she had not paid enough on her tuition.

Nervously she reported as instructed. “The dean would like to see you in his office.” The secretary pointed to a large door behind her.

Now she was very nervous. Her hands were sweaty and she had butterflies in her stomach. She was sure she was going to be told to leave college and her family would be out of a lot of money. Her father had taken out a mortgage on their home to get her here and now she would be kicked out, and all that money would be down the drain.

When her parents found out, she would most likely get the worst spanking of her life. Her parents had always been strict, and even at eighteen she was no stranger to having her bottom heated up. Her mother was the primary disciplinarian, but on the occasion when her father spanked her, she usually had a hard time sitting for a couple of days.

Louise knocked on the dean’s door. After a few moments, she heard him say, “Enter.”

She entered the room. The office was huge, and at the far end was a large wooden desk. “Close the door and sit down.” Louise moved like a person walking to their death. She sat down in one of the hard wooden chairs. It struck her as funny that in this large an office there would be hard chairs instead of soft ones for the dean’s visitors.

The dean looked up from his pile of papers. “I have been reviewing your attendance here. Your grades are below the college’s standards.”

Her heart was in her stomach. Here it was: she was being told to go home.

“Your instructors say you have been trying, but just aren’t making it. You seem to lack the motivation it takes.”

Louise was almost in tears. She failed college, cost her parents all that money and had disappointed everyone, including herself.

“I am not unsympathetic to your problem, so I have an offer, but I will only make it once. If you agree, I will give you this semester free and you will have until next semester to raise your grades. If you decline, you will need to vacate your room by the end of the day.”

Louise was ready to agree to almost anything to avoid being sent home.

“The deal is this. You will have your bare bottom spanked by me until I think you are properly motivated. I will use my hand, a paddle, and a switch. It will hurt badly, but I believe it is what you need to get motivated. I will give you a few minutes to decide, and while you think it over, you can go stand in the corner.”

Louise got up and moved to the corner.

The dean watched her move to the corner, then went back to his papers.

She stood in the corner for ten minutes, thinking about how she disappointed everyone. Maybe this would actually help her. At the very least, it might relieve some of her guilty feelings. Her thoughts were interrupted when the dean called to her, “Come back and stand in front of my desk.”

Louise moved to his desk, feeling like a small child. Between the lecture on her grades and her upcoming punishment, she could not help it.

“What is your decision?”

“I will take the deal. I can’t be kicked out. My parents will lose their home.” The words came out barely above a whisper as she was trying not to break out in sobs.

“Very well, stand up and undress completely.”

Louise’s face looked as if it were on fire. She had never been undressed in front of anyone before, and here she was, about to completely undress in front of a stranger.

Slowly she started to unbutton her blouse. It was difficult as her fingers were trembling and didn’t want to work. It seemed like an eternity, but she finally got her blouse unbuttoned, exposing her large breasts encased in her black bra. Next, her hands moved to her skirt. She fumbled with the buttons on her skirt and it fell to the floor.

She looked up and the dean said, “Young lady, is that how you do your clothes at home? Pick them up, fold them, and put them on the chair."

Louise bent over, picked up her skirt, folded it and laid it on a chair. Her blouse followed.

Louise was blushing clear down to her breasts. Now she reached for her panties. For some reason, she was very nervous about him seeing her breasts. Possibly because her nipples were hard as rocks and her pussy was getting wet. What was happening to her? Here she was, in an office with a man she didn’t know, about to be completely naked, and to top it off, she was going to be spanked and her body was acting this way?! Her panties slid over her bottom and down her legs to the floor. She tried to hide her pussy.

“The bra,” was all he said, reminding her that she was not finished. She shuddered as her hands reached for the clasp and unhooked it. In modesty, she started to turn around. “Stay as you are.” Resignedly, she let the bra fall to the floor. Her breasts jiggled as she shuddered. She had been told her nipples were small and it bothered her a lot.

“Come over here, young lady.” Louise tried to cover herself as she started towards him. “Hands at your sides.”

Well, that was about it. She was there in all her naked glory, not allowed any modesty.

“Lay across my lap.”

She bent down and laid herself across his lap in a position she was all too familiar with. She felt his hand begin to rub her bottom. Her head down and her pussy getting more wet all the time, he said, “Spread your legs.” She slowly spread her legs, hoping he wouldn’t see the moisture.

The first blow landed and she bounced. He could swing pretty hard. A few seconds later, the next blow landed just as hard. He was starting to heat up her bottom with spanks all over her bottom and the tops of her thighs.

AmeliaLim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLim

After a few minutes of random spanks, he switched and began spanking on the same spot six times each. By now, her bottom was stinging badly and she was whimpering with each spank, but her pussy was soaking wet. This had never happened before!

After ten minutes of spanking this way, he told her to get up and put her hands on top of her head. She slid off his lap and put her hands on her head. “Keep your elbows out.” She moved her elbows out and it served to make her breasts stick out.

As she stood there, he got up, walked around his desk and took out a rather thick-looking paddle. He came back to the chair and sat down. He motioned for her to get back over his lap. She placed herself in position again, knowing her little bare bottom was in for a rough trip.

Again, she spread her legs. “Wider.” She moved her feet apart, knowing he could now see her soaking pussy and her little asshole. He tightened his grip on her waist. “If you try to cover your bottom, I will make your spanking twice as long.”

He didn’t give her time to answer before the first swat landed. She jumped and hollered. She clenched her bottom hard and her eyes screwed shut. The second swat landed straight across on the other cheek. He spanked all over her bottom and thighs. By now, she had begun to cry. The tears ran down her nose and dropped onto the floor.

Now he reached down and spanked the insides of her thighs. This caused her to howl and cry harder. The pain was terrible and she was on the verge of coming.

He stopped spanking her thighs and went back to paddling her bottom cheeks with renewed vigor. There was no pause. The spanks rained down fast and furious. This was all Louise could take. Her orgasm began and she pushed her bottom up to meet the paddle. After a few more spanks, he stopped and let her relax.

He helped her up off his lap and led her, still crying, to the corner. She instinctively put her hands on her head. He stroked her bottom up and down, then his finger slipped between her cheeks and touched her asshole. She shuddered, but made no move to get away from his finger. His finger moved lower and easily slipped into her pussy.

He whispered in her ear, “Your pussy is soaking and steaming hot.” Louise could feel her knees start to buckle. “Would you like to take care of that?” Her emotions were so twisted up she couldn’t speak. She just nodded her head.

“Spread your legs wide for me.” She spread her legs wide and he slid a finger to her clit and began to rub it. It felt so good!

With his other hand, he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. “I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock.”

Without thinking, Louise turned around and dropped to her knees. His cock was nice-sized. “Open your pretty little mouth.” She obeyed and he put his cock in her mouth. She had never sucked a cock before; in fact, she was still a virgin.

“Suck on it and lick it.” She began sucking on it and taking time to lick the head. Her pussy was going wild again. He reached down and began rubbing her nipples. She moaned around his cock.

He took her shoulders and stood her up. “I want you to go bend over my desk. I want your little pussy and your bottom.”

She walked over to the desk, spread her legs and bent over. “Just relax and enjoy.”

Louise felt him behind her and was slightly nervous as she felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly pushed in and filled her pussy. Oh my God, it felt so good!

He began with slow deep thrusts then began to pick up speed. In a matter of minutes, she was thrusting back hard and wiggling her bottom as she came harder than she ever had before.

He slid out of her pussy. “Have you ever had anything up your little bottom?”

“No.”

“Just relax.” He knelt down behind her and spread her bottom wide open. Her little asshole looked so tight and inviting.

He reached his tongue out and began licking her asshole. Louise didn’t understand why he was doing this, but it felt wonderful. After a while, she felt the tip of his tongue slide into her bottom. It felt peculiar, but very nice!

After a few minutes, he stood up and put the head of his cock against her asshole. “Just relax your bottom and if it gets to be too much, push down like you are trying to shit.”

He began to slowly push his cock up her bottom. Louise’s little asshole started to stretch and she tried to move her bottom forward. “Just relax your bottom.” She did as she was told and he slid in a little farther. It was hurting the deeper he went, so she pushed down like she was trying to have a bowel movement and the pain eased up a little, and soon she could feel his pubic hair against her bottom. He began moving out of her very tight little bottom, nice and slow. With each thrust, he went slightly faster and deeper. He reached around and started rubbing her clit. After a while, the pain disappeared and was replaced with a feeling of fullness and excitement.

One thing about it, she was not a virgin anymore. This thought pleased her.

Her pussy was responding to his fingers, and his cock in her bottom only served to enhance the feeling.

Soon she found herself pushing back against his cock to drive it deeper up her bottom. Soon the sensations won out and she came hard on his fingers just as he shot his load up her bottom.

He eased his cock out of her bottom. “How did you like it?”

“Oh my God! It was great!”

“If you want more, you can get your things and move in with me. I can tutor you. However, if you live with me, you will be spanked if you do not behave. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“From now on, young lady, it will be 'Yes, Sir.' Understand?”

“Yes, Sir!”

 

 

Published 
Written by master88362
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments