Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Match

"Nikki discovers her tutors' secret desire"

14
3 Comments 3
161 Views 161
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Nikki was going to Miss Hawkins' house for her weekly tutorial. Miss Hawkins was also Nikki's teacher at college.

Miss Hawkins opened the door and said, with a smile, "Hi, Nikki, do come in. I must say, you look particularly nice in your vest top and shorts. How was your birthday party?"

"It was really good, thank you, Miss Hawkins. I do feel quite old, though, now that I am seventeen"

"Ha ha. You might feel old, but I can tell you that being thirty-eight is much older."

Nikki smiled and replied, "I can see how that is true. However, I must say, thank you, for tutoring me, Miss, as I got a really good mark on my test last week."

"No problem at all, Nikki. Mind you, I do have a problem, because my PC is not working, which will rather hinder today's lesson."

"Let me have a look at it, Miss Hawkins. I might be able to fix it for you."

"That would be great. I tell you what, you go and look at the PC, and I will make us some cold drinks and a plate of biscuits for when we, hopefully, can then get going with the lesson."

It was fifteen minutes later when Nikki went to find Miss Hawkins, and said, "I've got it working, Miss." She then turned and went back into the room where the computer was.

Miss Hawkins quickly followed, although froze before she asked, testily, "What's that you are looking at?"

"It's a photo of a woman having her bare bottom spanked."

"Get rid of the picture straight away, young lady. Or else, maybe, you will get your bottom spanked."

"I don't think so, Miss. After all, I have looked at the browsing history and there are lots of these photographs, all showing a woman having her bare bottom spanked, and most of them with the woman naked."

Miss Hawkins remained in shock and silence.

"Actually, Miss, photos weren't the only things I found. For instance, I found a story, speed read it, and found the characters included a Miss Hawk, a teacher who was being spanked and caned by the head prefect, called Nicky. Quite a coincidence on the teachers' and students' names, don't you think, Miss?"

" Erm, well, erm."

"It's pretty clear, Miss. You know you are blushing a very deep red, but that's different from being ashen white with the shock. Blushing means that you are, or at least want to be, Miss Hawk, and be spanked and caned by me."

Miss Hawkins was still shocked that Nikki said that so blatantly, given it was exactly true, and replied in a suddenly very submissive tone, "Do I?"

"It's no problem really, Miss. Looking at a couple of the websites you've obviously also browsed, there must be lots of people who want to be spanked and caned, just as there must be lots of people who want to spank and cane someone else."

Miss Hawkins was still blushing and feeling under pressure as she gave a quizzical, "Really?"

"Yes, Miss, really. In fact, I haven't browsed any of these sites before, or any at all in fact, but I know I'm turned on just by looking at them. Mind you, I'm turned on thinking that I could be the one giving another woman a spanking on her bare bottom and a caning. You realise, Hawkins, that makes us the perfect match."

Miss Hawkins was still floundering but could see that Nikki was taking control of her, and she replied as though Nikki was the teacher and in charge, "I suppose it does, Miss Nikki."

"Have you ever been spanked or caned?"

"No, Miss"

"But you want to have your bare bottom spanked and then caned."

Miss Hawkins winced as she submissively replied, "Yes, please, Miss."

That got Nikki very excited, and she ordered, "I will, right now, so let's have you naked. I want your dress, knickers, and bra taken off, in that order."

Miss Hawkins found herself being willingly obedient as she took her dress off. After all, she did have a crush on Miss Nikki.

Nikki then happily said, "Hawkins, take your knickers off next."

Moments later, Nikki said, "I like that you have shaved your pussy lips. Very sexy. Does it make you feel younger?"

"I suppose that's why I do it, Miss."

"Well, Hawkins, I can see you're turned on as your sex juice is glistening along your pussy lips." Nikki enjoyed that that made Miss Hawkins blush an even deeper red.

Nikki then instructed, "Now your bra."

Once the bra was off, Nikki added, "I see you have small breasts, but you are still one very sexy girl. I have small breasts too, but when my nipples are sucked, I go crazy with excitement. I also have shaved pussy lips and just love tongue sex."

Miss Hawkins realised how Miss Nikki was making her feel so good about herself.

Nikki then brought Miss Hawkins back to earth with, "Your sexy looks don't take away the fact that you are very naughty looking at those websites."

"Sorry, Miss. Maybe once you have dealt with me, it will make me think twice about looking at them, or, rather, not looking at them."

"Pain is certainly a good educator, and I intend to give you a very good education."

Nikki then guessed as she instructed, "I bet you have a cane, Hawkins. Go and get it."

Miss Hawkins replied in an excited tone, "I do. I'll go and get it now, Miss."

A minute later, Miss Hawkins had returned. "Here it is, Miss Nikki. Actually, please do treat me like a naughty girl. I want to be spanked, caned, be submissive, and want to cry buckets. I don't care that you are less than half my age. In fact, that makes me feel even more submissive and needy of being punished. I am so close to cumming just thinking about the pain I need to suffer."

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

Nikki knew she was getting very damp knickers herself, as she had a crush on Miss Hawkins. "No problem there, Hawkins. Don't worry if you cum when I punish you, except it will feel more painful if you do."

Miss Hawkins had serious quivers cascading around her vulva knowing that was right, and welcomed it. She was so excited that the prospect of so much pain was turning her on.

Nikki went and sat on a high-backed chair and ordered, "Now get your naughty bottom across my lap."

Moments later, Miss Hawkins had her tummy on Nikki's bare thighs, her face close to Nikki's bare upside-down legs, and just moments after that, spank after spank was hitting her bottom.

Nikki scolded as she spanked, "Naughty girls need to be taught to stop their misbehaving. In your case, you have been looking at pornographic photographs and films showing women as naughty as you having their bottom spanked. Like now, spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, and then, once your bottom is stinging, spank after spank on the same bottom cheek, and also several spanks on the same spot on the same bottom cheek. All of this is simply intended to make the pain more intense, the lesson a better one, and leave the person whose naughty bottom is being spanked, you, crying buckets."

"I'm sorry, Miss Nikki." The apologies continued but quickly dissolved into incoherent words as Miss Hawkins did cry buckets.

Nikki stopped spanking after many many minutes, and said sternly, "You are going to find this was the easiest part of the punishment because now you are going to get off my lap, stand up, bend over, and clasp hold of the seat of the chair, part your legs and lower your tummy which will stretch your bottom cheeks, and find out the cane is going to be much more painful for you. Now do it."

Miss Hawkins was struggling, but still so thankful that Miss Nikki was dealing with her so effectively. She forced herself to stand and bend over just as instructed, and waited for the pain she knew would be awful, but which she had wanted to experience for so long.

Nikki landed the first stroke and enjoyed the yelp she heard, and then explained, "I am going to give you lots of strokes of the cane, just like that one."

Miss Hawkins struggled but wanted to be caned properly, and being caned by Miss Nikki, who she fancied even though there was the age difference, added to the erotic experience. It was just like her favourite porn film, which she had watched countless times, and was the basis of the Miss Hawk story she wrote.

Nikki landed stroke after stroke, and when Miss Hawkins was crying, said, "I find your bottom extremely sexy. More so with all of these welts painted across both bottom cheeks. I can also see your sex juice dribbling between your parted legs, and that tells me not to stop."

Nikki deliberately ran her finger along Miss Hawkins's wet pussy lips to reinforce her control, and licked her fingers to enjoy the taste.

Miss Hawkins was now crying uncontrollably as she gleefully forced herself to stay bent over, gasping with every painful stroke.

Nikki kept on landing the cane until she was happy with the punishment she had given, "Every stroke is developing so nicely into a thick welt. I have given you twenty-four of them, and have decided that is your tariff, this time. Bear in mind, though, if I ever catch you looking at spanking porn photographs or videos again, this will seem like a very light punishment. Is that understood?"

Miss Hawkins was struggling, but wanted to be dominated, and pleaded with Nikki, albeit between huge sobs, but the message was clear. "Please, Miss Nikki, what will really help me stop looking at all those things is if you come again and deal with me in just this way, and even more firmly. I can see how that would stop me, at least so long as you gave me more severe pain-filled punishments. Please, Miss Nikki, will you do that for me?"

Nikki was ecstatic with that request. "No problem there, Hawkins. You will now be my bitch, and I will spank and cane you regularly. I will, of course, check your computer browsing history each time, and if you have lied and looked at photographs or films, you can expect a far worse beating than today's punishment. I bet that excites you."

"Yes, Miss Nikki, it really does excite me. In fact, I have never been so sexually aroused as I am right now. Please take me whenever you want, be rough with me, make me cum, make me make you cum. Use me every time as you want, because I love you more than I have ever loved anybody, and this is real love, Miss Nikki. Now I know how sexually aroused I am by being disciplined, my greatest wish is for you to deal with me like this whenever you want to, even if I don't want you to. That is the true way to dominate me, and, as beautiful and sexy as you are, I know that you can dominate me like no other. You are the true meaning of pain and pleasure for me."

Nikki knew the same applied to her. "Actually, Hawkins, as I was caning you, I came, and my knickers are soaking. I am still sexually aroused, though, and so, yes, I am going to use you this time and every time, so get ready for my tongue and fingers, and be ready to give me the same."

"Thank you, Miss Nikki, I am ready to be yours, forever."

"Me too," Nikki said, equally happily.

Yes, they were the perfect match, and their words said it all.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments