Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office

"An M/f Office Discipline Fantasy"

39
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I'd been promoted to branch manager a few years ago and was very successful in that role. I prided myself highly on the output of my branch. I'd taken a new approach when interacting with my subordinates. While my predecessor used fear tactics to persuade, I worked to get to know and understand the workers that were placed under my supervision. 

My approach to each person was different and unique to their perspective and motivations, which I was highly skilled in identifying. I had difficulty, however, reading a particular young woman who worked in accounting. She was somewhat abrasive, but usually very reliable. We got along relatively well, but our conversations were always very surface-level, and I had a hard time gauging her drive.

She did seem to have trouble getting to work on time. It wasn't really that big of a deal at the time, and she was very productive when she did work, so I didn't bother bringing it up, at least until it started encroaching on our morning huddles. We had daily morning meetings where we'd orient our goals for the day, and she began showing up halfway through or missing the meetings entirely. This interruption was affecting everyone, so I called her into my office to discuss. 

I talked about the importance of the meetings and how her tardiness was affecting the office. "I can no longer tolerate this. I need you to be on time from this point on," I told her directly. 

She didn't seem to care. She scoffed at my words, saying, "Well, you're not gonna fire me, so what're you gonna do, spank me?"

I ignored her comment about firing. I, of course, had no intention of doing so. I also dismissed her mocking tone but addressed the question about spanking directly. 

"If that's what it takes to get you to work on time, then yes," I said calmly, but seriously. Her defensive posture transformed. She seemed rattled, and her face flushed red. I took her flustered demeanor as progress. 

"Or, I can dock your pay if you'd prefer that," I said, maintaining my calm manner. 

"No," she answered quickly. "I'll be on time."

"Good. I'm glad we understand each other," I said with a tone of finality, communicating to her that I was done with the conversation. 

She left my office, and I remained, thinking about our interaction. She was definitely surprised when I addressed her spanking comment head-on. I wondered why she suggested that, even in jest. I didn't really mean it when I answered her. I was merely meeting her energy. Her response told me something, though. It was the only time I'd seen her be agreeable, and maybe a spanking was just the thing she needed to reach her full potential.

Little did she know I employed a strict spanking routine with my wife at home and was quite comfortable handling a paddle. 

I pulled on this string in our many interactions since that meeting. I got similar reactions. Her cheeks would blush in embarrassment at a subtle warning, and her brassy attitude would convert to a compliant stance at the mention of a spanking. I watched closely for warning signs of closed-off body language, but she remained open, even seemingly hopeful. I started suspecting she was being purposely sassy sometimes to get a warning. 

Inevitably, she was late to our huddle again, and I met with her privately after the meeting. I spoke to her directly, leaving nothing to the imagination. "If this happens again, you will be getting a spanking," I warned her. 

She looked up at me with wide eyes and said, "Yes, sir." 

I had a feeling this was something she wanted, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it too. Her submission was arousing, along with her playful, bratty attitude. Although we were both enjoying this, I still needed to send a stern message that her behavior was not okay.

I figured I'd need to bring my paddle in to work the next day. It was a good thing I did, because she was so late that she completely missed the meeting. I called her into my office and asked her what happened. 

"I don't know; I overslept," she answered coyly, proving to me she wanted this. 

"You understand what this means, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she answered, slipping into her submissive role. 

"I just warned you about this yesterday," I said, shaking my head, playing the disappointed boss. "At the end of the day today, you will be staying afterward for your punishment. You will be submitting yourself to a bare-bottom paddling. Do you understand me?"

She nodded with her face red and eyes to the floor. I almost felt bad for her, but it was evident she'd purposely earned this. Even so, I needed to set a firm precedent so she understood how seriously I took her misconduct. I needed to make sure she understood that this wasn't a game. Her behavior needed to change. 

"You're dismissed."

Once she exited my office, I drafted up a document of consent that, once signed, would act as a legally binding agreement between us. Once agreed upon, she would be fully submitting herself to being disciplined to the extent that I deemed necessary. 


"***Consent Agreement for Disciplinary Action***

This agreement is established to outline and document the employee's voluntary consent to engage in consensual disciplinary action, specifically the administration of corporal punishment in response to workplace misconduct. 

The employee expressly acknowledges and agrees that upon initiation of disciplinary actions, they voluntarily waive any right to interrupt the ensuing consequences, which shall be determined at the discretion of their direct superior. The employee fully understands and agrees that termination of the session is not permissible until its completion.

This consent is voluntary and not under any duress or coercion.

All details regarding the disciplinary actions and this agreement shall be treated as confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party without explicit written consent from both parties.

By signing below, the parties acknowledge their understanding and agreement to the terms outlined in this consent agreement.

Employee's Signature: ________________________
Date: ________________________

Company Representative's Signature: ________________________
Date: ________________________"


I stopped by her desk and handed her a hard copy of the document. "I expect this to be returned to me in a timely manner," I said, locking eyes with her. She definitely responded better to strict orders than to suggestive directives. She returned the document shortly to my desk, signing it without hesitation. I signed my portion of it and locked it away in my filing cabinet. 

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

The rest of the day dragged on as normal. At the end of the day, everyone left except her. As soon as the last person left, I paged her.

"My office. Now."

She hurriedly came to my office and knocked respectfully. 

"Come in," I called. "Close the door behind you."

She obeyed and turned to me.

"Have a seat," I invited with a stern expression. 

I reached down in my bottom desk drawer, pulled out my large wooden paddle, and placed it on top of my desk with a resounding thud, making her flinch. She wasn't able to maintain eye contact with me. 

I spoke to her directly but calmly. "This is how this is going to go down. In a few seconds, you're going to stand up and remove your clothes. You're going to bend over my desk, and you're going to stay in that position until I say otherwise. You will be getting a firm paddling for being late this morning, with additional swats for your repetitive tardiness. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she replied, keeping her eyes fixed on the floor. 

"Very well. Stand up and remove your clothes."

She stood up and took off her clothes, piece by piece. I looked on, not lustfully, but maintaining my professional appearance. We were here to conduct business. When she finished, I stood up from behind my desk, rolled up the sleeves of my suit jacket, grabbed the paddle, and ordered, "Bend over."

She obeyed without hesitation, bending her naked body over my large desk. "Place your hands on the far edge," I directed. She had to stretch her body to reach the edge, making her have to stand on her tiptoes. She gripped the edge, holding herself in place. "Do not move from this position," I ordered sternly as I touched the paddle to her bottom. 

I gave her a few light taps in warning before promptly bringing down a firm swat. She gasped out loud, her naked body tensing up from head to toe. She definitely wasn't ready for that kind of pain. The impact was very loud in my enclosed office, and I just let it ring in our ears for a few seconds. A red spot formed on her bottom where the paddle hit. I gave her another sturdy swat, aiming a bit lower this time, eliciting a whimper. The third one made her cry out loudly. 

I continued methodically with heavy swats. 4......5......6......7......8. She was visibly crying now and whimpering at each swat. ......9......10......11......12... I was impressed and quite pleased with how well she maintained her position. My wife was usually moving all over the place by this point. ...13......14......15......16......17......18......19......20. I'd found a nice rhythm. She was crying softly between outbursts when the paddle would connect, but she held her position so very well. I wanted to reward her, but I was determined to finish out her punishment. "You're holding your position very well," I complimented. 

Just as I brought the paddle back for another swing, I noticed a shimmer between her legs. She was wet. She was so wet, in fact, that her pussy was brimming. I put my finger gently between her glistening lips to make sure. A soft moan escaped her mouth between sniffles. As I removed my hand, a string of her pleasure stayed attached to my finger. 

"Very interesting," I said out loud. "You should not be enjoying this, young lady," I chided while my cock bulged outward in my suit pants. My resolve to keep this interaction strictly business was quickly breaking down.

She kept her face forward but spread her legs just a little farther, arching her bottom high, inviting me. 

I set the paddle back against her red bottom and gave her twenty more hard swats with no time in between. 21! 22! 23! 24! 25! 26! 27! 28! 29! 30! 31! 32! 33! 34! 35! 36! 37! 38! 39! 40! This definitely had her squirming and her legs trembling by the end. She was still wet, however, if not more. 

I set the paddle down and told her to stay in position while handing her a tissue. As she wiped the tears from her eyes, I plunged two fingers into her smooth, wet hole and gently rubbed against her clit. She moaned and moved against my hand. 

With her body still stretched over my desk, I squeezed her red cheeks with my free hand, making her whimper and grimace. My fingers moved faster inside her. Her whimpers and moans turned into one long, impassioned song as I pressed on her spot repeatedly. 

She bucked against my desk as she entered a sudden, intense orgasm. With her arms still extended, she grasped the edge, her knuckles white, as I aggressively pushed my fingers in and out of her through the entirety of her climax. 

She lay on my desk, breathless. I leaned against the desk next to her, still rock hard. "You may stand up," I said to her. 

She slowly rose from my desk, weary and spent. She looked up at me, her eyes still wet with tears, and then looked down at the bulge in my pants. 

"Can I thank you?" she asked timidly. 

I nodded. "You may."

She kneeled to the floor in front of me and began unbuckling my belt. She unbuttoned the top of my pants and took the zipper all the way down. She pulled on my underwear just enough to free my fully-grown cock. 

She looked up at me from her knees. "Thank you, sir, for teaching me how to behave."

I looked down at her naked body, consumed with lust. She took my cock in her hand and placed her lips on the tip, teasing me briefly, then put her mouth around it, bringing her lips up the shaft and sucking on it as she took it deeper and deeper.

I felt my tip tickle the back of her throat, making her gag and choke, but she kept her mouth around me, determined to finish me. As I became close, I grabbed a tissue and tried to remove my cock from her mouth. She didn't let me. Holding me to her face, she sucked me to completion. I released deep inside her mouth into her throat. 

She swallowed my cum and took my spent cock from her mouth. She looked up at me, looking for validation that she had served me well. 

"That was amazing," I said, proudly looking down at her. She beamed at my praise. I brushed her hair from her face as she remained kneeling. "Now get dressed. I expect you to be on time from now on."

"Yes, sir." She stood up and got dressed. 

"I will be keeping my paddle here for next time," I warned. "Are you going to be late again?"

She paused, a sly grin appearing on her face. "Probably."

I shook my head, realizing I'd created the wrong incentive, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted it as much as she did. I dismissed her to go home, fully expecting to paddle her again in the near future.

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments