Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lioness, The Cub, And The Kitty Cat

"The new neighbor is a naughty one."

21
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The first time I knew the apartment next to me was occupied, I heard a mom yelling at her son for something. The walls here are thick like a castle, so I would have to increase my eavesdropping skills if I was to get any juicy gossip from them. I had never seen them before, but as time went by, I tried to imagine what they looked like.

One night coming home from work, I finally got a glimpse of them entering their apartment and it did not disappoint. She was in her mid-forties if I had to guess, and she was a fit brunette squeezed into tight-fitting jeans and a turtleneck sweater that was a little too big for her but managed to show off her breasts and provide enough modesty. Her son, about seventeen or eighteen, was a dork. He was skinny, wearing a t-shirt with a Mario mushroom on it and skin so pale there are albinos out there telling him he needs to get some sun.

“Hi, I’m Fiona,” I introduced myself.

“Angela, and this is my son Edward,” she smiled and replied.

He was interested in the goods as far as I could tell, because he got quiet and blushed a little when I smiled back at them.

“Are you new to the city?” she asked before retrieving her keys from her purse.

“I’ve been a few times before, but this is my first time living here,” I answered hoping to become friends with her.

“That’s nice, we should do brunch sometime,” which is essentially code for “I’ll wave at you in the hallway and probably not talk to you again”.

“Sounds great,” I said opening my door to the sound of a faint toothless meow from the little shorthair couch goblin that left me a “present” on the welcome mat.

After cleaning it up, I heard some commotion through the wall. Angela was pissed.

“How many times have I told you to clean up your goddamn room!” I heard her yell.

He was either silent or mumbling because I couldn’t make out what he was saying back to her.

Then it happened. I heard her start slapping his ass. It was so loud I didn’t even need to get close to the wall to hear it.

With each smack, my pulse raced, and I could feel my pussy marinating in its own juices. I started to gently stroke my mound through my work pants and realized that probably wasn’t a good idea. I slowly removed my belt and pulled them off.

My cat was confused, because he was staring at me, standing near the wall in a shirt and panties, giving my slit the business. Little pervert, but I’m no one to talk, apparently.

She switched to something heavier, like a strap or most likely a belt, because I could hear the sharp snaps as it cut through the air and landed powerfully on his scrawny little ass.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Blow after blow landed as I continued to work around the moist edges of my throbbing mound. She finished before I did, but I felt the bliss of an orgasm to the orchestra of his crying.

For days, I couldn’t help myself reliving the episode. I had no use for the usual pornographic materials or stories, I just spent time picturing them in my head. Her sitting there, probably on a wooden chair. Her son draped over her stoic knee with his bare bottom perched up high in the air at the perfect height to meet her hand and later the belt as it came down.

It wouldn’t be the last time she spanked him either. It was quite odd; I think for a boy or man rather of his age being dragged across his mother’s knee for a good spanking. I wasn’t complaining though, each time she disciplined him in the old-fashioned way I was right there listening and glistening.

Sometimes I would wait until I could hear him leaving and make the exodus from my apartment around the same time. I would grab my purse and keys, so it looked like I was on my way to run an errand or something of that nature. He was surprisingly sturdy, and I only caught the occasional view of him rubbing his sore bottom.

Fortune’s favor granted me a great opportunity once October came. I was asked to attend a three-day conference for GIS mapping and Aerial Imagery in California. It would be a short trip, but there was no way I could leave my cat alone for that long with all his issues. With the thought of letting him in my apartment in mind. I went right over and knocked on the door.

“Hey Fiona,” Angela greeted me with a smile.

“How’s it going?” I asked in my sweetest tone.

“Pretty well, Ed’s back to school so I get a break during the day,” she chuckled.

“That’s nice,” I stalled.

After a while of dumb small talk, I finally got around to asking her if she could check in on my cat.

“I’m sure Ed can handle it, especially with my late shifts, it would probably be easier that way,” she said. I think she’s like a hospital assistant or something.

“Sounds great, just have him come over Thursday and I’ll give him the run down,” I replied.

We said our goodbyes, and I returned home with a butterfly-filled stomach.

On Thursday, after I returned from work, I did a little maintenance before he showed up. I made sure to use one of my good bras so he could get a small taste of the goods when he came over.

“Fiona,” he said softly as he knocked on the door.

“Come on in,” I answered, maybe a bit over-enthusiastically.

He looked around for a moment and then I caught him staring. I quickly moved into conversation mode.

“So, this is Merle, he’s old and a little bit deaf. He doesn’t have teeth and occasionally sneezes up blood around the place,” I said that, and he had this like half-horrified look plastered on.

I continued hoping that it might go away, “He takes one of the pills once a day and he’ll eat it up in a pill pocket, and then just half a can of wet food in the morning and at night. The litterbox is probably fine for a weekend, but I would be eternally grateful if you could scoop it.”

He paused for a moment and I thought he was going to have questions, but he only asked, “Why Merle?”

“Because he’s kind of haggard,” I tried to say without laughing. “and feel free to come over and watch TV or whatever if you want some space from your mom,” I added.

“Thanks, don’t worry, Merle is in good hands,” he said giving the cat a few pets.

“Just don’t wreck the place, I would hate to have to put you over my knee,” I joked.

He blushed a little, probably now aware that I could hear everything that went on next door.

The conference was fine, a little hotel and restaurant living while I had to sit through speakers and wade my way through kiosks.

BarbiieSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbiieSexy

When I returned home, I was immediately met with Merle trying to butter me up by rubbing against my leg, like “Please don’t leave me again, mommy!” type purrs and affection. I arrived at night, so I was able to give him his dinner before I made my own.

As I started, I poured myself a glass of wine and noticed something a little off about my wine cabinet. Now I’m not an alcoholic or any semblance of a drunkard, but I’ll notice when a bunch of my wine bottles are getting close to the end.

“He’s not very bright for a nerd, is he?” I told Merle who just replied with a meow.

To be honest, I was a little giddy. I knew that if I wanted to spank him, this would be my opportunity. I decided to change into a slinky black dress that would intimidate and arouse him.

When he came over to return the key, I waited for a while to make my move. Like a fearsome lioness, ready to pounce on this sickly wildebeest when I was good and ready.

“Have fun while you were here?” I inquired.

“A little, Merle is a great cat,” he sweat nervously trying to hold back.

“I’m sure the wine was great too,” I ambushed.

“Uh well…” he stuttered and stumbled to find the right words.

“You know, the legal drinking age is twenty-one around here,” I said coyly as I moved closer to my helpless prey, dragging my hand seductively across the countertop.

“Um… yes… I know,” cried the poor boy.

“Wouldn’t want your mother to find out, would we?” I clasped my hands together with my elbows on the counter and sticking my butt out a bit.

“No,” he quietly let out a faint sound.

“That’s going to be ‘No, ma’am’ for the rest of the night,” I moved closer to him.

“Uh… No, ma’am,” he replied like the obedient little boy he is.

“Now come with me and I’ll show you how I handle naughty boys,” I grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch.

“Yes, ma’am,” he chirped as he followed me.

I grabbed a seat on the couch and stretched out my back comfortably against the upholstery, flattening out my dress over my knees so it wouldn’t ride up.

“Over,” I barked as I pointed from right to left over my lap.

He obeyed, resting his small frame on my knees. He was trembling and shaking, the scared little cub. I ran my fingers up and down his back, as well as a small tussle of his hair in an attempt to calm him down. He slowed down a little, but I could tell he was still nervous about his impending spanking.

“Ed?”

“Yes, Fiona, I mean, ma’am,” he replied.

“I’m going to give you a good hard spanking over my knee, and if you resist it’ll get worse,” I told him.

“I understand,” he responded.

SMACK!

I gave him a good slap across the bottom.

“I understand, ma’am,” he corrected himself.

“Good boy,” I said.

I started his spanking off light, alternating smacks between each cheek and giving myself about a half-second between every slap. His jeans were loose, but the hard fabric was going to be rough on my hand in the long run.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I started to pick up the pace as I could see him wince each time, I hit his ass.

“OWOWOWOWOWOW,” he started to cry out as the spanking got faster and harder.

“Stand up, Ed,” I ordered.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said picking himself up.

“Drop ‘em,” I pointed at his pants.

“Uh…” he stuttered a little.

“Come on now, I don’t have all day. Well, I do I guess, but I’ve got other shit to do,” I said snapping my fingers at him.

“Yes, ma’am,” he answered unbuttoning his jeans and bringing them down around his ankles.

He was wearing tightie whities and it was adorable.

“Oh, those simply won’t do,” I said standing up.

I left him embarrassed, and in his undies as I went into my room. When I emerged, I could see the look of fright he was expressing.

“No way,” he protested.

“Excuse you,” I said in my stern voice.

“Come on, please no,” he continued.

“Hop to it,” I said with a hard smack on his lean butt.

He took off his underwear and I caught a glimpse of his half-hard member. He took the pair of blue satin panties I got him and slid them on. They were constricted on him and I tried to contain my excitement.

“Good, very good,” I admired, giving him a few careful rubs in the front.

He went back over my knee and I got a slight shiver. Spanking him while he was wearing my underwear was a mild fantasy of mine.

SMACK!

Ooh, the sound reverberated throughout the room as I scorched his buns and it was like music to my ears. I smacked him harder and faster and he couldn’t contain his stoicism any further. Tears started to drip down his face as his rump turned from a light pink to a powerful red.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I stopped momentarily, “Go to the bathroom and fetch me my hairbrush,” I commanded.

He jumped up and scrambled into the bathroom to get my nice wooden hairbrush. I usually use it on my own ass when I’m feeling lonely, but I know it will give him a burned bottom.

“Enough of these,” I said reaching into the waistband and pulling the panties off.

His rigid cock was now at attention and I swear if he rotated at all he could’ve knocked over a few things.

“Over,”

“Yes ma’am,” he complied.

I fixed my dress and positioned his penis between my thighs with only a thin fabric separating us. I firmly held the hairbrush in my hand and swung with about half-strength into his butt.

CRACK!

WOO! It was loud as it impacted his already sore hindquarters. He flinched in pain and I could feel his cock run up the side of my thigh.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I continued to beat him, this time giving it everything I had. His bottom was bouncing up and down with each stinging crack of the hairbrush’s solid wooden back. We went on for about five minutes, I probably went too far, but his cock riding up and down the side of my leg was an erotic bliss I couldn’t get enough of.

“You can get up now,” I said softly patting his cherry backside.

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” he apologized with a teary-eyed face and a few sniffles.

“It’s fine, to be fair I think I went a little overboard,” I expressed regret.

“If I’m being honest, I enjoyed it. It wasn’t mean and angry like the spankings I get from my mom, it was tender and erotic,” he explained still standing there naked in front of me.

“In that case, why don’t you hold onto that key,” I explained as I stood up next to him and gave his blistered ass a quick sharp squeeze.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments