Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview

"A young sexy reporter gets more than she bargained for, when agreeing to an interview"

13
7 Comments 7
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The interview

It was dark when Anna's mind finally awoke. She wondered how she had gotten into this position. Her arms tied together holding her upright, her feet only just touching the floor and her eyes blindfolded. She could tell she was standing in only her underwear. It was cool wherever she was. Not cold, just cool, and very quiet.

Anna resisted the urge to call out. Her mind reminded her she had asked for an audience with the gangs leader, but had been hoping for a more formal interview. Not this; this was more than she could have ever imagined.

Anna was an up and coming reporter and this story could be her big break. The gang had taken over the whole district and no-one could understand or explain how. Police, politicians and judges had all despaired, and no one seemed to care. Even her own boss had told her to drop the story, as other journalists had also vanished or had changed, but Anna could not let it go. Not with such a big story needing to be told.

Someone brushed against her. There was a buzzing in her mind. An excitement she hadn't expected. Her thoughts shifted to her husband, he never would of thought of anything like this. Hell the most excitement they had in the bedroom was when Anna had suggested a different position, and that had been months ago.

Another touch brought her mind back to the position she was in. Anna turned her head, trying to sense where the person was, but the silence was all around.

A third touch, but this time the hand stayed on Anna's breast. There was a gentle moan from across the room. Someone else was there! Anna turned her head towards where the moan had come from.

“Who there?” She asked.

Stupid, she thought, don't give away your fears, you wanted this remember. Meet the leader of the gang, get the story by any means necessary. It wasn't the first time she had been in trouble. Or the first time she had agreed to have sex for a story, but never like this.

Anna's hart started to race as the strong hands ripped open her bra. She felt the cool air hit her breasts. She knew what was coming, and smile flickered across her face.

A man's hands squeezed her breasts, there were large and slightly rough. Definitely male, Anna thought.

Suddenly Anna knew someone was behind her. She could feel someone tracing a finger down her back, teasing her. The man's hand slid down her body, and he placed his mouth over one of her breasts. She gasped in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he bit down hard, his hand ripping off her panties, the roughness scratching her soft skin.

Suddenly Anna feel a slap on her bare ass, first with a hand, then with some thing harder.

"I think she likes it," a woman said.

There was a hint of pleasure in her voice. She slapped Anna's ass again and again, Tears forming in Anna's eyes but she wasn't going to cry out. She was strong. She wanted this.

The man's rough hands slid down between Anna's legs. He wasn't subtle or slow as he slid two fingers inside of her. She was surprised how wet she was, and how easy the rough fingers entered her. He bit down on her breast again, and the woman slapped her ass one more time. There was the sound of a wooden paddle hitting the floor.

Without warning, the woman scratched her nails down Anna's back and Anna cried out in unexpected pain. She had tried not to, but had been taken by surprise. The man covered her mouth with his free hand, his mouth not moving from her breast.

"To much for you?" The woman asked Anna.

AlexiaRivera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexiaRivera

She sounded sexy. She kissed Anna's neck, before biting, causing Anna to close her blind folded eyes.

The man slid his wet fingers out of her pussy, and placed both of his hands on her hips. She now realized he was naked, his hard cock was touching her belly, and it felt very big against her. The man paused, hesitated.

"You may my pet," the woman replied to the silence, and the man let out a growl of pleasure before he thrust his cock hard into Anna's wet hole.

It was huge, hurting, bigger than anything she had ever experienced, but Anna wanted it. The woman scratched her back again, but this time stood right up against her, her moist pussy against Anna's spanked, naked ass. Anna felt her dampness against her, as the woman's 'pet' fucked her.

"You like that don't you," the woman whispered into her ear.

Anna couldn't answer, her whole body was trembling, feeling every thrust of the huge cock as it slammed into her. The woman bit her neck again and Anna could feel something being forced up her ass.

Oh My God, Anna thought. She had never felt like this. This was new, intense, she didn't want it to end. She had never felt this way before. The dildo suddenly started vibrated in her ass, as the woman began grinding against her.

After a few moments of this stimulation, Anna screamed, shattering the quiet, as the orgasm shuddered through her whole body. The man grunting as he fucked her, and the woman gasped in pleasure, as she rubbed against Anna's quivering body.

Another hand muffled the scream but this time it was the woman who covered her mouth. "Shhh. Don't let everyone know how much you like it," she said playfully.

Anna could feel the man's large cock start to twitch. He let out a grunt of pleasure as he came, filling Anna's body, but the woman released Anna's mouth and slapped the man around the face.

"I told you not to cum till I was ready!" She shouted at the man, showing her displeasure.

"I'm... I'm sorry mistress," the man said as he cowered away from the woman.

Anna hung there like a piece of meat, used, cum running down her legs. The vibrator was still buzzing in her ass. Saliva was dripping down Anna's chin and she was smiling. She had never had an orgasm like that before! And she wanted more!

She herd the woman slap the man over and over before quiet returned to the room.

After a few moments the woman returned. Anna could now hear her boots walking on the hard floor, over the quiet buzz of the vibrator in her ass.

"He should not of done that," she whispered in Anna's ear. “I own him, and I tell him what he can and can't cum, he will be punished."

The woman took hold of the dildo and slowly twisted it, removing it from Anna's ass, and dropped it on the floor. The blind fold was removed next. Anna blinked a few times, until her eyes focused in the poorly lit room. There standing before her was a beautiful red haired woman, wearing nothing except a pair of black, leather, knee high boots. "I allowed you to cum because you are new, but what I say goes, do you understand me?"

"Yes mistress," Anna replied, not able to think of anything else to say.

"Good girl," the woman said with a smile while placed her fingers against Anna's sore, wet slit. She traced her nails up to her chin, forcing her head straight. Her lips press to Anna's.

Anna closes her eyes as her mind went blank, completely succumbing to the woman's will.
Published 
Written by treborin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments