Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halfway House

"Rose and Lily are teenage twins who are in charge of disciplining granny-aged inmates"

17
5 Comments 5
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Rose and Lily were seventeen and were identical twins. They had exactly the same face, with long dark hair tied into a bun with the same full fringe, and they loved dressing in the same clothes as each other, which meant literally no one could tell them apart. 

Both had started work when sixteen, preferring that to remaining in education. However, in their chosen profession, which was as disciplinarians within various parts of the prison service, they were exemplary and quickly promoted. They took to disciplining inmates so easily and were able to correct the misbehaving behaviour with a range of punishments from a bare bottom spanking, right through to several dozen strokes of the cane. 

The twins quickly became known for their correction techniques that were always at the severe end of the scale, which gave them a reputation that instilled fear into those under their control. The number of strokes of the cane they gave was just the tip of the iceberg as everyone knew that instead of six of the best, the sadistic but very correct twins aimed to make that six dozen of the best whenever they could. They were very aware of their reputation of being sadistic, but they knew the truth was that whilst they were severe in their punishments, that was what got the right results in terms of changing the attitude of inmates who otherwise found misbehaving fun as there was no real incentive to behave. That always changed quickly when the twins were involved. 

Rose and Lily had decided that their particular liking was dealing with granny-aged women. They loved nothing better than focusing on the worst behaved of them, and quickly changing their attitudes to being better behaved. Of course, they knew that having seventy-two raised welts painted across their bottoms helped that attitude adjustment. 

It was well known that several of the inmates in every facility actually engineered being disciplined because it turned them on. Rose and Lily were both aware of that, but they also discovered that whilst most of the disciplinarians had do-good thoughts and were often sympathetic towards the offender, and their punishments weren't harsh at all, the twins were definitely not of that ilk. It didn't take long for the inmates to understand that, soon enough, whilst they relished being disciplined by almost any of the other guards, they found being disciplined by the twins to be well beyond what they could cope with.  

Interestingly, that still didn't stop those granny-aged women from going to the toilets after being thrashed by either of the twins, even with horrendously stinging bottoms, and they got tremendous orgasms. However, after such a thrashing, the like that they hadn't ever received before, they told themselves that the tremendous orgasms they got didn't justify them suffering such a horrendous punishment. That alone led many to fear the twins, for the right reasons.  

However, bad behaviour was built-in in so many of the inmates that they often failed to behave and had to face the twins again. At least they had their orgasm to look forward to, as well as their stinging bottoms that were so hard to sit down on for days afterwards. 

The twins also found thrashing the older women inmates a turn-on, and their knickers were always damp after they had finished, and they too went to the staff toilets to finger themselves to their own huge orgasms. The inmates didn't know that, though. 

Whilst the twins learnt their sadistic traits in Discipline Centres, the bosses saw the benefit of putting them in charge of one of the halfway houses for granny-aged inmates who were on the way to being released. Up until then, too often the ones in control of the halfway house went soft on the inmates, believing they were preparing them for their release. The inmates scoffed at the softer punishments and misbehaved more, but that changed as soon as the twins took over. 

What the twins also found was that those inmates who enjoyed the pain saw it as a contest with the twins, but the only winners were the twins, with the inmates suddenly fearing another punishment from them. 

However, although their reputation was as sadists, the twins didn't pick on inmates but only reacted when the inmates tested them, and then they made the inmates really suffer covering their fleshy bottoms with welts. They almost always carried out the punishment in front of other inmates, or visitors, and with the inmates always naked, all intended to make the punishment humiliating as well as pain-filled. 

The halfway house chosen for the twins used to be a hotel with thirty rooms. A few were occupied by the guards as there had to be twenty-four-hour cover by several guards, but there were still twenty-five inmates who were in their last few weeks of detention after which they would be released back out into the world. The halfway houses were designed to get them into the right frame of mind but too often that didn't work, and many of the inmates just saw release as enabling them to get back to their lawbreaking ways. 

Rose and Lily went to the halfway house on their first day and travelled by bus and were eyed warily by several of the passengers, not because they knew who they were, but because they were identical twins dressed clearly in a prison officer's uniform. Of course, the girls were used to getting looks of disbelief as they walked along the street together, literally in step with each other, making those looking at them think that they were seeing double. 

The girls loved their uniforms. They were both slim and knew they looked sexy in their beige short-sleeved shirts and dark brown skirts, and because it was summer, they had bare legs. They always preferred their legs to be bare because they knew that when one of the inmates was bent over to receive the cane, the dreaded sight was of the girl's upside-down legs and the offender granny would be watching for the calf muscles to tense, which told them that the next stroke of the cane was on the way. At least that was so until their eyes blurred with their tears. 

The sadistic reputation of the twins meant that were already known by the other guards at the halfway house even before they arrived, and they knew that at the Discipline Centre where they had previously worked, the other guards also knew how they had quickly improved the behaviour of more and more of the inmates because of the severe punishments they gave. It was well known that whilst an offence might have a penalty of twenty-four strokes, the guards carrying out the penalty were able to add strokes for the minutest of things that the offender might do that they shouldn't do. It might be simply taking a few seconds too long to remove their trousers and knickers, and then another few seconds too long to bend over the caning table.

For each of those offences, the twins would add six more strokes.

Making sarcastic comments to the guards, or raising their eyes to the ceiling, both of which seemed to be quite normal for the granny offenders with any of the other guards, also earned them another six strokes each time from the twins. That was how the twins got to seventy-two strokes so many times, giving no leniency, which made the inmates try to behave far better than with anyone else. 

They also introduced the policy that punishments needed to be carried out with the offender naked because they knew that made them understand even more what the punishment was trying to teach them. 

On the very first day the twins were at the halfway house, the twins knew a punishment session was due to take place in the punishment room and they made their way towards it. On the way, two of the inmates who normally misbehaved on purpose to get a spanking or a few strokes of the cane and had fabulous orgasms afterwards managed to be alone with the twins and quite abruptly suggested they had better treat the inmates with respect. The two granny-aged inmates smiled as they said it, in a very testing tone of voice, daring the twins to react. They knew of the twins' sadistic reputation but wanted to show the other inmates how brave they were to make them look like heroes.   

It was a short discussion, and the two inmates did find it confusing to speak to the twins as they were so identical and kept stuttering as the twins glared at them and shot short sharp questions at them, knowing that would get the inmates off-guard. 

Once the inmates were silenced due to the barrage of questions, Rose and Lily ordered them there and then to go to the punishment room with them, saying that the ridiculous demands had earned them both a spanking and thirty-six strokes of the cane. By the time the inmates had delayed going, due to their confusion more than disobedience, the twins didn't care about that and made comments which were actually apologies, but again, the twins deliberately saw that as disobedience and raised their eyes to the ceiling, which wasn't the case but the inmates were too confused to argue, that became seventy-two strokes and a bare bottom spanking, even before getting to the punishment room.  

When the twins marched the two inmates into the punishment room, even they were surprised to see a whole group of schoolgirls all in the same school uniform of a blue and white check gingham dress, white trainers, and bare legs. Most of the schoolgirls turned and looked in amazement as the twins walked towards the raised stage at the front of the room and they heard whispers of, "Are those the twins the guards told us about? Wow." 

Rose saw a guard and asked what the girls were doing, and she explained, "These girls are all sixth formers but thinking of leaving school, as they are all sixteen, and applying to be disciplinarians in the prison service and are being shown around. Three inmates have just been spanked watched by the girls, and next they will be caned. Before the spankings, we allowed the girls to walk behind the inmates and give each one two spanks, one on each bottom cheek, as they passed by, which the girls clearly enjoyed." 

Rose and Lily looked towards the side wall and saw three inmates already naked and standing with their hands on their heads. All three had bat wings and creased faces, grey hair, and fleshy tummies, so typical of women that age. Rose smiled and said, "They can wait. We will deal with these two inmates first so the girls can watch a real discipline session, and then they can watch those three being caned. It should be quite an afternoon for them." 

Rose and Lily were very comfortable in their position of authority over the granny-aged inmates and for them, thrashing an inmate was what they relished about their jobs. Until their move to the halfway house, they spent more time in the Discipline Centre thrashing misbehaving inmates than anything else. Of course, they would always go to the toilets afterwards to finger themselves to their huge orgasms and loved having their damp knickers on afterwards. 

The twins also saw six of their fellow guards in the punishment room with the schoolgirls, dressed in the standard prison uniform including skirts and bare legs, and they were seated looking towards the stage on which there were two high-backed chairs. Now they were at the halfway house, Rose and Lily both saw their jobs amongst other things as teaching these other guards, who were effectively under their charge, what the benefits were of making sure that the punishment they gave was meaningful. 

What also stood out was that all of the other guards were in their late thirties or early forties, but they found themselves answerable to two teenage officers who were in charge of everyone there at the halfway house. It didn't faze the twins, though. 

About twenty inmates were also seated in the punishment room, all of whom were naked, which was the requirement whenever they were in the punishment room even when they weren't the ones to be punished. It showed just who was in charge. They weren't used to the schoolgirls being there, bearing in mind the girls were teenagers and the inmates all in their sixties and seventies, but the inmates knew that several of the girls could soon be guards overseeing them so felt the need to be respectful. They also knew the twins were now in charge here, and the fear was already showing as they turned and looked at them and blushed, and bit their lips, clearly in trepidation. 

It was funny seeing the naked inmates sitting in one row, and then fully clothed teenagers sitting in another row, with the inmates having to sit in silence whilst the schoolgirls could chat as much as they wanted. It showed the feeling of submission already amongst the inmates who were all aware of the twins' reputation of being sadists. They knew the two inmates following the twins into the punishment room were up their own backsides, and when they heard that they were going to be spanked and caned by the twins they were just thankful it wasn't them. 

Rose and Lily immediately went and sat in the high-backed chairs and then called out to the two naughty inmates, instructing firmly, "Come and stand by us." 

As the two inmates approached, Rose directed one to stand next to Lily and the other to stand next to her. Once there, she instructed, "Now get undressed." 

Both inmates were used to being undressed in the punishment room but still blushed as they pulled their tops over their heads, and then undid their bras, sliding them down their arms and catching them, and putting both items of clothing on the table close by. They then pushed their trousers to the floor, catching their knickers on the way, and soon both were fully naked and knew to immediately put their hands on their heads. 

The women were clearly humiliated as the schoolgirls were making comments about their turtlenecks, batwings, fleshy tummies, fleshy legs, and large drooping breasts, as well as comments about their grey hair and creased skin. Those comments were all linked to the chatter amongst the schoolgirls that they were two very naughty granny-aged women who were going to get their deserved punishment. 

All in all, the two inmates were left in no doubt that they were being looked on as just a couple of misbehaving old women who deserved to have their bottoms thrashed by the young officers and were already regretting trying to control the teenage twins and reckoned that they would be doing more than just regretting it pretty soon as they were about to be spanked and then caned by two teenagers who were known for being sadistic, and the age difference made being disciplined by them even more meaningful. 

Rose instructed, "Now get across our laps." 

Both inmates were still blushing as they did as they were told, and once across each of the twins' laps, both knew they were about to suffer a particularly severe spanking before getting the cane. 

Rose and Lily then nodded at each other, and both raised their hands and brought their palms down firmly on the far bottom cheek staring up at them from across her lap. Each then proceeded to spank the fleshy bottom cheeks time and again, landing each spank on alternate bottom cheeks, turning each bottom cheek darker and darker shades of red.  

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

It was only after several minutes of spanking the bare bottoms on alternate bottom cheeks that the twins changed to spanking the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then the other bottom cheek several times in a row, even quite often spanking the same spot on the same bottom cheek several times in a row and then doing the same to the other bottom cheek. They both knew the pain that this would generate and which the naughty inmates would have to suffer, but then it was their fault that they had spoken so testily to them, which earned the punishment they were now getting. 

As they carried on spanking the inmates, Rose and Lily occasionally looked up at the faces of the other guards and saw the thoughtful looks, as though at last understanding the importance of giving a severe punishment. 

As the twins proceeded to spank the two bare bottoms and drew louder and louder gasps of clear discomfort, the schoolgirls continued to make comments about their large drooping swaying breasts, and very fleshy bottoms. They were laughing and giggling as they did so, not caring at all that they were adding to the humiliation of the granny-aged inmates. After all, the only ones to blame for needing this punishment were the women themselves. If they showed respect for the prison officers, then this would not be happening to them. After all, they were here because they had committed crimes that deserved the punishment of incarceration. That wasn't so different to being naughty at home and being sent to your room or grounded. The only difference, here, was that those now in charge were teenage girls, whilst those being detained were all granny-aged women.  

Of course, as the two inmates were being spanked, they were no longer questioning even in their own minds whether teenage girls should be doing this to them, but rather their aim was to cope with what was becoming a more and more painful thrashing. This was nothing like being punished by any of the other officers, but then these twins did have the reputation of being sadistic, although to be fair these two inmates now realised that only meant that they were particularly experienced at giving a very hard thrashing, which of course in their own case they knew was fully deserved. 

Rose and Lily also looked up at the watching schoolgirls. They could tell from the comments being made that the girls were fully behind them in terms of giving a really hard spanking. They did wonder whether the girls had even thought of the likelihood that the inmates might actually be turned on by being thrashed, but that was the experience of the twins on quite a number of occasions. Well, the time came to find out about these two inmates and the twins stopped spanking and eased their hand between the inner thighs of the two granny-aged women and ran their fingers along their pussy lips. 

They smiled at each other when they realised that both women were wet, and they knew that wasn't because they were peeing themselves but because they were turned on by being thrashed. As always, that only led the twins to spank both women even harder, trying to get past the fact they were turned on and to make this a meaningful punishment. 

Once the twins had turned the two bottoms they were spanking a lovely glowing red colour, they then focused on the backs of the women's legs. They always enjoyed spanking their legs because they got a much more pain-filled reaction, just as they were doing then. They could tell that the schoolgirls watching were enjoying listening to the louder and louder gasps of pain coming from the women, and even then were making comments that the twins heard such as, "Make it even harder," and, "Let's see some real tears." 

As they struggled to cope with the spanking, both inmates were telling themselves they really mustn't be naughty again, at least not if under the control of these twins. They wouldn't have to tell all the other inmates to be more careful because so many of them were watching and they also now knew the reputation that came with these sadistic twins was correct. They also doubted they would be seen as heroes, but more likely as stupid old women for taking on the teenage twins. 

Once the twins had turned both women's legs as bright red as they had already turned their bottoms, they stopped and looked at each other and nodded. 

Lily then ordered, "Right, you very naughty women, get up and bend over so we can give you the cane." 

As the women slid off the teenagers' laps, and, albeit slowly and clearly painfully, managed to get themselves into a standing position, the twins stood up. They then turned the chairs around so that when one granny-aged woman was bent over, the watching schoolgirls would see her bare bottom, whilst when the other bent over, they would see her face.  

The twins had used this technique before, particularly when caning two inmates together in front of other inmates. It meant that whilst both would be caned at the same time, the audience would see the cane bite into the bottom of one of the women, and watch as the thick red welt developed, whilst at the same time they would see the pain etched across the face of the other woman. This was always quite a lesson for those watching, and the twins knew that it was going to be quite a lesson for the schoolgirls, which they hoped would encourage them to want to be disciplinary officers as their career. 

Once the women were standing, Lily ordered, "Now bend over and clasp hold of the seat of the chair, placing your legs apart just as you know you have to do, and then stay there until the caning is over. Just to be clear, if either of you stand up or try to cover your bottoms then that stroke will not count, and two additional strokes will be added. It doesn't take much to know that you will actually receive three strokes instead of one each time." 

Rose wanted to make the explanation really clear to the schoolgirls and saw from the looks on their faces they did understand and saw how that threat should force the misbehaving women to do exactly as they were told because the penalty certainly fitted the crime.  The twins made it clear every single time there was a punishment to ensure that as much as the naughty women misbehaved, they wouldn't when undergoing this punishment from them. 

Rose and Lily had learned the threat of extra strokes had worked well at the Discipline Centre. They stopped securing offenders to the caning tables with leather cuffs as they saw it was then easy for the offenders to stay in position. On the other hand, the threat of extra strokes encouraged the inmates to force themselves to stay in position when unsecured by the leather cuffs or suffer so many extra strokes. 

Once the women were bent over clasping the seats of the chair, and with their legs apart, Rose and Lily positioned themselves behind them. First, though, they both eased the cane between the legs of both women and flicked the cane from side to side, hitting their inner thighs as Rose ordered, "Legs further apart." 

As both women instantly did as they were told and placed their legs further apart, the schoolgirls gasped with surprise followed by giggles as Rose and Lily both flicked the cane upwards, clearly landing on each of the women's stretched pussy lips. They giggled even more when they saw the look of surprise on the creased face of the woman facing them, and that got them wondering whether the gasp showed the women were turned on by being caned, even lightly, on their pussy lips. The surprise on their faces was even more obvious when they looked at the woman whose fleshy bottom was facing them, and they saw what they knew was sex juice dribbling down between her legs. That confirmed to them that the women were turned on. Some of the teenage girls had wondered whether women as old as these two were ever still turned on and as surprised as they were, they now knew it did happen. 

This was of course something that the twins understood so clearly. They knew that pain and pleasure went together, which was why they always wanted to make sure that the punishment they gave was still something that the inmates feared. 

Rose and Lily again nodded at each other, pulled their arms back, focused on the two very red bottoms, and then brought the canes down with a loud swish followed by a loud thwack followed by a loud gasp from both women. They then proceeded to land stroke after stroke and saw welt after welt develop on the fleshy bottoms They didn't even stop after six or twelve strokes, but just kept on with the constant rhythm of landing stroke after stroke, producing welt after welt, and tears streaming down the women's faces, as well as getting louder and louder yelps.  

Everyone in the room knew that this was a severe punishment, particularly the granny-aged women, but they were always going to be the ones struggling. On the other hand, the schoolgirls watching were enthralled by the way the women stayed in position, knowing it was because of the threat given by the twins, and that was a lesson all in itself. 

The girls watching could see the pain etched across the granny-aged woman's face and could see that the punishment was severe and that both naughty women were certainly going to learn from it. That didn't stop them from giggling and making comments to each other, even though the naked inmates sitting in front and behind them heard every word but couldn't say anything themselves. 

Rose and Lily didn't even stop after thirty-six strokes but kept on going. They had told themselves that they would give seventy-two strokes today, given that they were well known for giving six dozen of the best. Of course, they would be resolute in giving the extras that were threatened if either of the women tried to protect their bottoms or get up. 

In the event, they could see that both women were struggling to keep a hold of the seats of the chairs, but they were managing to do so, which showed the twins once again that the threat was certainly working. 

Rose and Lily had both kept count of the strokes and knew that as they had reached sixty-six, they were going to make the last six even harder. So, they swung the canes even more fiercely, landed it with an even louder thwack, buried the cane in the fleshy unprotected bottoms, listened to each even louder yelp, and knew they were doing the right thing because both women were still clasping hold of the seat of the chair so making sure they didn't get up and earn any extra strokes. 

As much as it was a pain-filled lesson for the two inmates being caned, it was a lesson for all the naked inmates watching, with fear showing in so many of their faces. 

Once the preset seventy-two strokes had been given, the schoolgirls were still aghast albeit smiling and winking at each other as they listened to the two granny-aged women crying their eyes out. None of the girls felt sorry for the women because they knew they deserved to be punished, but the girls also saw how it was also a lesson for everyone in the room that the particularly severe punishment given by the twins was both meaningful and effective. 

Even though the girls could see sex juice still dribbling down the inner thighs of the woman who had her bottom towards them, they told themselves that didn't matter, and even thought to themselves how the women being punished should first be made to finger themselves to an orgasm, and then see what the severe caning would feel like. That would be a far better lesson, they told themselves, although certainly less satisfactory from the inmate's point of view. However, how they suffered didn't matter as this was only the result of their misbehaving, and so actually their own choice. 

Rose then ordered loudly so that the naked inmates sitting watching, and those standing with their hands on their heads, heard, "Okay, both of you naughty women, get up and get dressed again. Just remember that although we are both teenagers, we are the ones in charge and things are going to change from this moment on. Now go to your rooms and stay there until released." 

The watching schoolgirls were still smiling and winking at each other as they watched the two women get dressed again. They could see they were struggling, and of course they were still crying with tears running down their faces.  

One of the girls was heard to say, "It's lucky those two aren't wearing make-up." That drew a smile from both Rose and Lily because they always thought how it would be even more humiliating if they made the granny-aged women come to the punishment room fully made up and then insist that they didn't clean the tear-stained make-up away until at least the following evening. That way, so many people in the halfway house would be instantly aware that the women had been punished. Maybe that was something that they would introduce now that they were in charge of this halfway house. 

Once the two misbehaving but now corrected granny-aged women had left the room, Rose nodded, and Lily followed them outside and saw that they both went into the toilets. She waited a few moments before going inside and by then both women were in a cubicle, and she could hear their erotic gasps. That meant that those two names would certainly go on the list of inmates who were turned on by being severely thrashed, and they could be the first to receive more than seventy-two strokes in future. 

Back in the punishment room, Rose was talking to one of the guards who was smiling as she whispered, "Those three girls at the back all fingered themselves to orgasms as you were caning those two inmates. What should we do about that?" 

Rose smiled and said, "Put them at the top of the list of those who should apply and be accepted as guards here. It doesn't do any harm to be turned on as you thrash these granny-aged women. Getting turned on by being sadistic only helps in controlling the bad behaviour of these old inmates." 

Lily came back into the punishment room and went over to Rose, winked and mouthed, "Both," to which Rose nodded and smiled back. They both knew they had done the right thing just then and would continue to be the strictest of guards, giving the severest of punishments, knowing that they would then get the greatest of respect, and, before too long, the level of behaviour would improve markedly, just like the inmates' bottoms would be marked with huge numbers of welts.  

Of course, the reason for keeping the list of those residents who got turned on by being thrashed was that, even when behaviour amongst the vast majority improved, the twins would have those granny-aged women on the list to be even stricter with, and to punish more severely, knowing how turned on those women were, as well as how damp their own knickers would be every single time. It meant huge orgasms and erotic gasps for everyone. 

That was a win-win for everyone who enjoyed giving a thrashing and whose knickers got damp, and for those who wanted to be thrashed, as much as it hurt but afterwards turned them on. 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments