Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Extra Tutorial

"Lucy sees her ex-tutor and relives being spanked"

42
9 Comments 9
2.1k Views 2.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Lucy walked into the coffee bar and was surprised to see Cynthia, who used to tutor her all that time ago when she was sixteen.  

Lucy was now twenty-two, and had qualified as a solicitor. Cynthia was now thirty, and was a teacher at the local sixth form college.  

They both recognised each other, smiled, and Lucy beckoned Cynthia over.  

"How nice to see you, Cynthia," Lucy said enthusiastically.  

Cynthia was similarly happy to see Lucy after all those years, and they chatted happily for half an hour over a coffee, catching up.  

The conversation had to touch on the last time Lucy tutored Cynthia.  

Cynthia reminded Lucy, "I was so cross with you. I told you twice to concentrate on the test I set you and made it quite clear that you were going to get a spanking if you disobeyed me again. So, when you did, you knew what you were going to get, didn't you?"  

 Lucy blushed. "I knew what you threatened, but my mum threatened that all the time, but she never actually spanked me. At least not then" Lucy didn't explain it was actually her dad's ex-girlfriend but they had split up and Lucy lived with her as a lodger. She still called her, mum, but she just saw her as her landlady now.  

Cynthia smiled and recalled, "You did look cute in your sleeveless dress. It was only a threat, as I thought it would get your attention, and I wasn't really going to spank you. However, when you bent over to pick up your book that dropped on the floor, your dress rose up, your knicker's covered bottom was all on show, and I suppose I just lost it. Do you remember how it went?"  

"Do I?" Lucy asked in a surprised tone. "Sure I remember. I heard you coming over towards me and I looked up in surprise."  

"Horror more like," Cynthia said, grinning.  

 "Anyways," Lucy continued. "I saw the look on your face and still didn't think you would spank me. Not until you said in such a stern voice, 'I told you, young lady, and now you are in for it.' I half stood up by the time you got to me, ready to remind you that I was sixteen, and the next thing I knew, you grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled me to the sofa. I was telling you I was sorry and would get on with the test, and you were telling me it was too late for that."  

Cynthia was still smiling, "I remember. I sat on the sofa and pulled you across my lap. I thought you would struggle more, but maybe you were too shocked. I remember grabbing one arm in a half-nelson, and putting one leg over both of yours so you were pretty much held in a vice."  

Lucy replied, "I did try to struggle, but you were too strong for me."  

Cynthia said, "I then raised your dress hem with my spare hand, yanked your knickers down, and your bottom looked oh so spankable."  

"You mean you raised my dress hem with your spanking hand," Lucy pointed out.  

"True," Cynthia agreed grinning. "Anyway, I was fuming, so I just lifted my hand up and brought it down hard on your bottom. I remember you gasped, and I suddenly thought that maybe I shouldn't be spanking you, but then thought whether it was just one spank, or a whole spanking, that it was unlikely that I would ask me to tutor you again. So, I went for it. Actually, after a few spanks, your bottom was already turning red, and I knew it would end up glowing red if I kept on spanking you. So, I thought, 'What the heck,' and kept going. You were such a precocious kid, and I thought I was doing everyone a favour."  

Lucy explained, "The spanking certainly hurt much more than I had expected. You screamed at me, I was too shaken to argue, and meekly let you raise my dress up, lower my knickers, and pull me across your lap. I cried and cried after the spanking you gave me."  

Cynthia asked, "Isn't a spanking supposed to hurt, after all?" she asked sounding almost innocent.  

Lucy ignored the sarcasm and explained, "It was my first ever spanking, and it was far more humiliating than I had expected, being held in place upside down. I didn't know anyone who got spanked by their tutor, and you weren't so much older than me either, yet there you were, holding me so tightly, not accepting my apology, and just telling me I needed to be spanked. I couldn't get over how I saw my legs under the far side of the chair, and the backs of your legs so close-up to my face, and, when you spanked me, you just kept on going, like forever. You just landed spank after spank after spank and I couldn't stop myself from crying."

Lucy didn't explain that she had a student-teacher-like crush on Cynthia, and that being spanked by her had got her seriously aroused, she masturbated that night, and many times since.  

Cynthia reminisced, "I went for it. You had talked back to me rudely quite a few times, and I suppose I was even telling myself I wouldn't come back. Except I needed the money. Even so, I kept on spanking you, turning your bottom deeper and deeper shades of red. I heard you cry, but I didn't stop then. I knew that as you were naughty, no sympathy should be shown just because of a few tears. Not if you want to stop youngsters your age being naughty."  

"Well, I cried alright," Lucy agreed. "Like you say, I was in that vice, and couldn't move, and just had to lie there and take it."  

Cynthia laughed. "I could tell. Anyway, once your bottom was a nice rosy red, I let you up, just told you to do the test, and, guess what?" Cynthia answered rhetorically, "You did."  

Lucy smiled but scrunched up her face. "My bottom was stinging like mad as I did the test, and I huffed and puffed as I wrote."  

Cynthia remembered. "I heard it and was going to tell you off, but reckoned that as you were working away, then that was okay. As you did well in the test, I think I was right to let it go."  

Lucy explained, "After you told me my mark, I stomped upstairs, lay on my tummy on my bed, and cried as I rubbed my bottom, feeling really sorry for myself. I was still crying when I heard mum come home." Again, Lucy was too embarrassed to tell Cynthia she had masturbated on the bed even though her bottom stung, or maybe because it did, she later wondered.  

Cynthia said, "I remember thinking I should have gone up and seen how you were, but then your mum got home, and I told her what had happened. She wasn't pleased at all, and was very frosty as she gave me my money. As you know, she never asked me to tutor you again."  

Lucy admitted with a regretful tone. "It was a pity, actually, as I never had such a nice tutor as you,"  

Cynthia replied, "Nice of you to say so, as I did tutor others and they were all such goody goody's I never got annoyed with them, but I enjoyed you being difficult as well that time." Cynthia asked after a moment, "So your mum didn't like me after I spanked you?"  

Lucy smiled. It wasn't her actual mum, but her dad's girlfriend who she was living with as a lodger after she and her dad split up. They both wanted to still treat it like a mum-daughter relationship and Lucy always called her mum, but more as a joke and really saw her only as her landlady. Cynthia wouldn't have known the setup, though, and it wasn't necessary to explain. She did continue with, "It wasn't that, but you took a month off to go on holiday and things changed after that, as I guess I knew that it wasn't so much that I needed a tutor, but more that I needed an incentive to do the work."  

Cynthia asked, "What incentive did you need?"  

Lucy winked. "A spanking did it."  

Cynthia was surprised by the reason, and asked, "So, have you been spanked since?"  

Lucy laughed and exclaimed, "Have I? Wow, that is an understatement. Until then, I had never spanked, and reckoned it wouldn't happen again. Well, I came down the next morning and said I hated you and never wanted you to tutor me again. I must have gone on and on, because all of a sudden mum got angry. I didn't realise it, but I called her a rude name for choosing you. I also forgot I was wearing a shorty nightie, and my legs were red so she must have guessed what happened. The next thing I knew, she pulled me by the arm towards a kitchen chair. She pulled me across her lap and ordered, 'Do not get up or else I will spank you every day for a week.' Well, I reckoned she meant it. I felt her lift my nightie up above my waist and then she was spanking me just like you had done the night before. Only it hurt even more than when you spanked me."  

"So, you got a second spanking?" Cynthia asked smiling.  

"Yes, a second very hard spanking. However, I was ever so well-behaved for days afterwards and did all my coursework and homework. She then used spanking as a threat after that. First, she would give me a 'stare,' whenever I started going off at her, and it soon became the thing. Except, every now and again, I didn't take heed of the stare, and ended up across her lap again."  

"How often?" Cynthia asked in an interested tone. She was thinking about how she dealt with the sixth formers at her college when they misbehaved.  

"I got spanked about two or three times a month after that," Lucy admitted, blushing. She wasn't ready to tell Cynthia that she regretted it when being spanked stopped once she qualified as a solicitor and no longer had any exams. 'You are an adult and need to take responsibility for doing your work now,' was the reason given.  

However, Lucy explained how she would have preferred for the spanking regime to have continued and still get spanked when she broke one of the many rules and boundaries, as the discipline regime was a driving force behind her doing so well in her exams, and so, whilst it was embarrassing, she didn't want to change that at all. However, being stopped and she was never threatened with a spanking again.  

Cynthia explained, "Well, I am a teacher, and I have to control a whole class. We are pretty hot on discipline at the college, and we are in a borough that allows corporal punishment. So, I can spank a pupil in front of the class, or send them to the headmistress for the cane. That is in addition to detentions. I have to hold the school detention once every two weeks, I make it as boring as I can, and the pupils know if they misbehave then they get a spanking at the front of the class."  

Lucy said thoughtfully, "I never got a detention at school. I suppose we got away with so much more before they reintroduced the 1950's style of discipline, which I can see works much better. Teachers do have a much harder job these days. Anyway, you said you made the detention boring. How so?"  

Cynthia was happy to explain. "I make them stand with their hands on their heads or write lines. I put a cross against their name if they say one word, or make a face as though communicating with someone else, and even if they look up when doing lines. Then, I also add a cross for every mistake they make doing their lines. They know that three crosses get them a spanking, and three more get them the cane. It works really well, because the pupils know they don't get any leeway and, frankly, a spanking or the cane is a far greater incentive to behave than a detention. My way, almost everyone in detention gets at least a spanking, and over half get the cane as well, which is why I always have a couple of teaching assistants there with me, so we spank a few pupils each. They are all for it as well."  

Lucy listened attentively to Cynthia, and realised that she was quite taken by her authoritative tone of voice, which she found quite sexy and reminded herself that she was talking to someone who had spanked her.  

Lucy realised her mind was drifting, and so, focusing again, asked, "Is it that difficult to behave when you know about the consequences?" she asked.  

"Want to try?" Cynthia asked mischievously.  

"What? Me sit in a class detention at my age?" Lucy asked in a horrified tone, although she suddenly liked the idea.  

Cynthia smirked. "No. You can come to my house and sit a detention. Then you will see."  

Lucy quite liked the idea of a one-on-one detention, particularly as she felt that she had missed out on an experience at school that most of her friends had had. In fact, several experiences, because as well as never getting a detention, she had never been spanked by a teacher, nor caned by the Headmistress, and she felt she had missed out on all three disciplinary measures. What she really liked, was the thought of now being disciplined by Cynthia again, as she had such a strict demeanour.  

So, Lucy arranged to come to Cynthia's house the following evening. Cynthia said her mum was out all night at a hotel celebrating a friend's fortieth birthday, which was going to take up most of the following day as they were using the spa facilities.  

Lucy arrived as arranged at six o'clock.  

Cynthia had to laugh as Lucy was wearing a school uniform. It was a green and white check gingham dress, with a belt, and she wore white ankle socks.  

"I drove so no one was going to see me in this," Lucy said with a grin. "I thought I should get into character, though."  

Lucy saw that Cynthia was dressed like a teacher as well. She wore a white short-sleeved blouse and a dark blue skirt. It was hot out, so she had bare legs which maybe teachers didn't normally have, but that didn't really matter.  

Cynthia led Lucy into the living room, and towards the far end where there was a dining table.  

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

Lucy looked at the garden, but as she approached the table saw a pad and pencil on the table, knew she would be writing lines, and bit her lip, already thinking whether she would make any mistakes.  

Cynthia ordered, "Sit down, girl, and write one hundred times, I deserve a spanking."  

Lucy swallowed as she sat at the table, picked up the pencil, and started to write the first line. She had never written lines before, and soon found doing so as boring as Cynthia had suggested it was. She had only done about twenty lines when she drew a deep breath, showing her boredom. Just then, a squirrel ran past the window, and she looked at it as it started to dig a hole.  

"Stand up, girl," Cynthia demanded.  

Lucy didn't know why she was stopped doing the lines, but was immediately concerned when Cynthia sat on the chair, raised her school dress hem with one hand, and rubbed the back of her leg with the other.  

"I said no looking up when doing lines, didn't I?" Cynthia snapped.  

Lucy was about to reply, but instead let out a gasp as Cynthia's hand spanked the back of her bare thigh.  

Lucy said, after recovering, "Sorry, I won't ..." but before she could complete her apology, Cynthia spanked the back of her leg again, and Lucy gasped once more.  

Cynthia kept rubbing Lucy's leg as she berated her. "I warned you to focus only on your lines. You have been naughty and are being punished by attending detention, but extra naughtiness gets an extra punishment."  

Lucy was about to try to apologise again, but gasped as her leg was spanked a third time, and she now knew what Cynthia meant by spanking being far more of an incentive to behave than a detention alone. It also reminded her just how strict Cynthia was when she tutored her, but then again, she remembered how, only recently, she played the spanking over in her mind and felt aroused by the firm attitude Cynthia displayed, and the humiliation of being across her lap, both of which had turned her on.  

Cynthia ordered, "Now, get on with your lines, girl, or get your legs smacked again."  

Lucy sat down quickly, rubbed the backs of her legs with one hand, picked up the pencil with the other, and started to write more lines. She couldn't focus, though, as she kept thinking how her stinging legs were sending quivers flying across her vagina. She kept on writing, though, but had only done about half the designated number of lines when Cynthia stood over her, and demanded, "Give me the paper, girl."  

Lucy handed Cynthia the paper, and saw she was counting the lines. It only took a few seconds, and then Cynthia said, "Well, I see you have failed to do all of the lines, and have seen five mistakes in as many lines. Therefore, that earns you a spanking and the cane. I will be giving you both."  

Lucy gasped as she heard Cynthia state the outcome, knew she was in for some pain, watched Cynthia turn another of the dining chairs into the room, and she sat down. Glaring at Lucy, she ordered, "Get up, girl, and stand by my side," pointing at the floor beside her.  

Lucy was used to being spanked still but, as she stood looking down at Cynthia's lap, all the memories of that spanking six years ago came flooding back, helped by the number of times she had masturbated in bed thinking about it. She had such different feelings compared to when she was waiting to go across her mum's lap, though.  

Cynthia ordered, "Put your hands on your head, girl."  

Lucy did as she was told.  

Cynthia then yanked the hem of Lucy's school dress up above her waist and tucked it into the belt. She then put her thumbs inside the elastic of Lucy's knickers and yanked them down to her ankles, intentionally brushing her cheek against Lucy's hair mound, and knew from the sweet aroma that Lucy was aroused.  

Lucy breathed deeply, gasped as Cynthia bared her bottom, and didn't resist when Cynthia took her arm and guided her across her lap. Lucy was now used to seeing her own legs dangling under the far side of a chair, and Cynthia's upside down legs were sexily bare. As she felt Cynthia's hand rubbing her bottom, she knew, though, that she was getting aroused in a way she never had before, and just as she had hoped she would. After all, if a spanking could be the incentive she needed and a route to an orgasm, then that would be such a win.  

Cynthia smiled down at Lucy's bare bottom. It was fuller than the bottom she remembered, but as she rubbed in circles, she sighed happily to herself, and told herself it was a far more spankable bottom than the girls at college. When ready to start the spanking, Cynthia focused, unsmiling, raised her hand, brought her open palm down on Lucy's far bare bottom cheek, and she heard the expected gasp from Lucy.  

Lucy gasped as the spank was a hard one, and as the spanks continued, the stinging intensified, and she reminded herself that she knew the spanking had to hurt, as otherwise, what was the point?  

Cynthia continued to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks as she turned Lucy's bottom a nice red hue, but knew she was just starting. She knew this spanking was different to when she spanked the students at college, as this was a more adult bottom, and a willing participant. With that in mind, Cynthia knew she could spank far harder and for longer, and did just that.  

Lucy was struggling with the spanks in a way she hadn't before, and knew Cynthia was making the spanking unbearably hard. However, Lucy told herself that she had really asked for the spanking from a woman who had spanked her once before, which had started the change in the way she was disciplined, by her mum and clearly for the better, knew that she wanted to submit again to a woman who would discipline her unremittingly, and as an incentive to do well at work.  

Cynthia knew that, to increase the stinging pain, she should land several spanks on the same bottom cheek, and proceeded to do that, landing half a dozen spanks or more on the same bottom cheek, before doing the same to the other bottom cheek. It was very satisfying, Cynthia decided, as the bare bottom cheeks staring up at her were turned even redder.  

Lucy felt the tears well up in her eyes, dribble down her face, and whilst she was reminded that she hated being spanked, she knew she loved it that Cynthia was spanking her so hard. She shook her head to try to cope with the spanks, and knew she was squirming around on Cynthia's lap, but knew she needed to cope with the spanks, or cry.  

Cynthia decided she had spanked Lucy enough, but was looking forward to caning her, and ordered, "Get up, girl, and get ready for the cane. I'll be giving you six strokes."  

Lucy gasped as she had forgotten she was going to be caned. Still, she eased herself up, and stood sniffing back her tears as she watched Cynthia pick up the cane, flex it between her two hands, and then swish it.  

Cynthia ordered, "Bend over the end of the table and grab the table as far up as you can, girl."  

Lucy was surprised, as she had expected to bend over and take hold of the seat of a dining chair. However, she did as she was told, and, as she bent over and grasped hold of each side of the table with each hand, she felt even more exposed than when being spanked, and saw how it was better this way than the more conventional method of bending over and holding a chair.  

Cynthia stood to one side, and positioned herself to ensure the cane would land fully on the bare bottom cheeks that were staring up at her again. Once happy, she tapped Lucy's bottom twice with the cane, and then rubbed it from side to side, which was similar to rubbing her bottom in circles when she was across her lap.  

Lucy gasped as she felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom, and looked down, saw Cynthia's legs which she momentarily thought so sexy, but then saw the muscles tense and knew the cane was on its way downwards towards her bottom. Moments later, Lucy heard the thwack, and then felt the cane and the scorching pain that cascaded around her bottom. She knew she threw her head backwards and cried out as the pain continued.  

Cynthia was happy with the first stroke and smiled as the red welt developed. She hadn't caned a bare bottom before, and hadn't appreciated how satisfying it was to see the welt develop rather than just listen to the pained cries.  

Lucy cried out again after the second stroke, wondered why she had ever wanted to see what the cane was like, and then cried out even louder with the third stroke.  

Cynthia knew she should keep the same gap between strokes, and, as Lucy stayed bent over, that was easy to do. She brought the cane down for the fourth stroke and enjoyed watching Lucy throw her head back again with her hair flying around her face as she shook her head as an automatic reaction to the cane.  

Lucy clung onto the sides of the table because she didn't want to be seen as a wimp, and, as the fifth stroke bit into her burning bottom cheeks, she threw her head back again, shook it from side to side, hissed in and out through clenched teeth, bent both legs at the knees, but nothing helped reduce the pain, nor stopped the tears well up in her eyes.  

Cynthia readied herself for the final stroke, which she delivered with the same focus and gusto as the first five, and, as well as shrieking and shaking her head and breathing in and out through clenched teeth, she saw Lucy stamp one leg and then the other, which showed how she struggled to cope.  

Once the caning stopped, the room was full of Lucy's pained sobs as she wiggled her bottom from side to side.  

Cynthia watched with a smile as the six welts hardened and she found Lucy's red and welted bottom so kissable, and knew she was turned on both by the sight of Lucy's bottom, and also the feeling of authority she realised was so erotic as well.  

Lucy was sobbing still, but was also turned on, although she didn't understand why, until she realised that the humiliation of being spanked and caned felt so erotic.  

Cynthia made Lucy stay bent over the table for a few moments more before ordering, "Get up, girl, and face me."  

Lucy eased herself up and, as she did, she automatically started to rub her stinging bottom and stepped from foot to foot.  

Cynthia was about to order Lucy to stop but saw her stretched pussy lips that were glistening, knew she was turned on, but also felt turned on herself. So, instead of telling Lucy off, she relented, and realised that they both wanted to make out.  

Cynthia put her arms around Lucy's neck, pulled her towards her, and kissed her on the lips.  

Lucy slipped her arms around Cynthia's waist and kissed Cynthia back, opening her mouth and readily taking in Cynthia's tongue, entwining her own.  

Moments later, Cynthia whispered into Lucy's ear, "Let's both get undressed and do this properly."  

Lucy said a happy, "Yes, please."  

They released each other and quickly undressed.  

Lucy slipped her dress down her arms and pushed it to the floor, putting it on a chair, before unclipping her bra and letting the straps slide down her arms, catching it, and placing it on top of her dress. She was now naked, as she had unwittingly kicked her knickers off when being spanked.  

Cynthia quickly joined Lucy in undressing. She undid her blouse, slipped her arms out, and placed it on a chair. She unclipped her bra and placed it with her blouse. She unzipped her skirt and pushed it down to the floor, then pushed her knickers down and stepped out of them, scooping them up with her skirt, and placing them with her blouse and bra.  

The two women held hands as they walked together out of the room, up the stairs, into Cynthia's bedroom, and onto the bed. They lay side by side and kissed and caressed each other's breasts and taut nipples, then eased down the other's tummy, and were finally licking the others pussy lips before edging their tongues in and also flicking the other's taut clit. They both came together in a glorious orgasm before holding each other tightly and lovingly.  

After a few preciously erotic moments, Cynthia whispered to Lucy, "We should do that again."  

Lucy smiled at Cynthia, saying, "Yes, for sure, but without the lines."  

Cynthia asked, smiling, "The written lines or the beautiful welts?"  

Lucy felt the welts and then replied, smirking, "The written lines. These welts are just so sexy."  

Cynthia smiled and said, "You are so sexy."  

Lucy winked. "You are too."  

Cynthia asked, "Sexy enough to go out with?"  

Lucy was ecstatic. "Too right."  

“But are you young enough to be disciplined again?" Cynthia asked.  

Lucy blushed and said an almost embarrassed, "Yes, please, and for as long as we are together."  

Cynthia smiled, "I will be your very strict teacher, then, but with the added benefit of having sex as well."  

Lucy kissed Cynthia on the cheek and said, "Cool."  

So, the ex-tutor and ex-pupil knew they would have many sex-filled and discipline-filled times together, and as they both felt aroused by the prospect, they smiled at each other, kissed, and knew there would be great times ahead for both of them.  

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments