Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demerit System, part 11

"Lana gets in touch with her other side"

5
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Come in," Pete said. He was in his office Thursday afternoon when he heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Lana was there. She looked like she had just gotten back from something athletic. She was in sweat pants and a tight T short and her long black hair was in a pony tail. She stepped into the middle of the room as Pete turned his chair around and smiled.

 

 

"Hello, Lana. What can I do for you?"

 

Lana took a deep breath and said, "I was out jogging just now and thinking. Thinking about what we do." She paused awkwardly for a moment before proceeding, "I have to admit that I enjoy being... Well... being under your control, but I remember a while ago when I got a punishment while you had Linda and Laura spank each other... I think... I think the hardest part of that punishment was that I felt a little jealous that I didn't get to do that."

 

Pete smiled and said, "I think I understand, Lana. It makes sense to me now thinking about how you take your spankings. You always try to be the tough girl before you break down, don't you?"

 

Lana shifted her stance slightly and nodded.

 

Pete smiled and said, "I think it's wonderful that you want to explore, Lana, to see if you have a dominant side. I'd love to help you bring that out. I think I have an idea about how best to do that."

 

Pete laid out the high points of what he had in mind and then said, "Does that sound interesting, Lana?"

 

Lana smiled and nodded and said, "Yes. Thank you, Pete." She closed the distance between them, leaned over and gave Pete a quick kiss and then turned and left, clearly with an extra spring in her step.

 

Pete chuckled to himself. This was going to be fun, he thought to himself.

 

--

 

Friday night arrived and at around half past nine, Pete was in the living room reading and he saw Linda pack up her textbooks and head upstairs to prepare for her ten o'clock appointment with Pete. As soon as she was gone, Lana looked up at Pete and after waiting for Linda to be out of the way headed up the stairs herself. Pete finished the paragraph he was reading and then went up to his own room, leaving Laura alone, watching a movie on her tablet, her headphones making her oblivious to anything else.

 

Pete waited in his room for the customary knock. He went to the door and, as expected, Linda was there. She was naked, as was customary. Pete ushered her in and took his place on the edge of the bed while she stood in the center of the room facing him.

 

Pete spoke, "This evening, Linda, things are going to be just a little bit different." Pete paused for effect. Linda's face changed slightly, showing a quizzical look. Pete continued, "Stay right there."

 

Pete stood and walked to the door and opened it. Lana was standing there, also nude. He ushered her in as well and made his way back to his seat on the edge of the bed. Lana followed him and stood at Pete's side, facing Linda. Linda's mouth dropped open in surprise.

 

Pete said, "Linda, I know that you enjoy being spanked with others watching. Lana has expressed an interest in exploring her own dominant side, so for this evening, I am going to let her take charge of you. I'll be giving her some instruction when I think it's warranted, but that won't be of your concern. Is that clear?"

 

Linda nodded and said, "Yes."

 

Pete stood up and made his way to the side of the room and said, "Alright, Lana."

 

Lana stood in front of Linda, Both girls had their arms at their sides and looked in each other's eyes for a long moment. Linda began to tremble slightly and she nervously moved her hands forward in front of her crotch. Lana saw her do so and said, "No, Linda. Hands behind your back."

 

Linda gulped and moved her hands as instructed. Lana slowly began to take small steps around Linda, who kept her eyes facing forward. Pete was astonished at how clearly the two women expressed their roles with hardly any words being spoken. Lana exuded confidence and authority, and Linda was demure and submissive - despite both of them being completely naked. It was fascinating to watch.

 

Lana arrived back in front of Linda and brought her hands up to her breasts. She caressed them slowly and pinched the nipples, drawing them to erectness. Linda closed her eyes and moaned once softly. Without warning, Lana reached behind Linda's head and grasped a hank of hair. Linda's eyes shot open in surprise. Lana escorted Linda over to the bed - not by dragging her by the hair, but to Pete's eye she more steered Linda as she desired. Pete thought it was a particularly potent mixture of authority and gentleness. His cock was already so hard it almost ached as he watched the spectacle play out before him.

 

Lana released Linda's hair and sat on the edge of the bed with her knees together. She reached up and took ahold of Linda's elbow and urged her into place over Lana's lap. Lana ran her hand over Linda's bottom as she whimpered, waiting for her spanking to begin. Pete could see that Lana was taking her time, relishing the power she had over her roommate. He wasn't able to read Linda's expressions very well given her position, but he could imagine her nervous anticipation as she waited with her bottom up in the air for her discipline.

 

At last, Lana raised her hand high up and brought it quickly down on Linda's left cheek. She let out a high pitched "Eek!" Lana paused. To Pete it seemed like she was admiring the handprint in ghostly pink she just created. Then she repeated the motion on the other cheek, and Linda squealed again. Lana didn't wait as long before spanking her again and commencing with a slow cadence, alternating cheeks with each spank.

 

Linda began to squirm and Lana responded by placing her left hand on Linda's lower back and holding her in place. Linda quickly began to respond to her spanking with sobs that morphed quickly into open crying. Lana paused and then looked back at Pete for reassurance. Pete smiled and nodded his approval. Lana reached over across Linda to the night stand and picked up the hairbrush that Pete had left there. She straightened up and patted Linda's bottom cheeks with the brush a couple times. She then brought the brush down hard on Linda's left sit-spot, wresting a screech from Linda's lips, which dissolved into hard crying.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

 

Lana repeated the stroke on the right sit-spot and then back to the left. Linda squirmed and brought her right hand back behind her back. Lana quickly grabbed the errant hand and pinned it in Linda's lower back while she continued to rain hard spanks with the brush on Linda's sit spots. After a half dozen hard swats, Lana stopped and put the brush down next to her on the bed. She tugged Linda's hand, urging her to stand. Linda howled and hopped from one foot to another and grasped at her bottom with both hands.

 

Lana stood up and watched for a moment before reaching for both of Linda's forearms and bringing them back in front of her, then upwards and behind her head. Lana stepped behind Linda and placed one of her hands over Linda's two hands that were behind her head and steered her over to the corner while Linda continued to cry.

 

Once Linda was in the corner, Lana let go and turned around and looked at Pete. Pete stepped forward from his station on the other side of the room and walked over to Lana. He took her by the arm and led her into the middle of the room. Pete noticed Lana's almost instantaneous change in demeanor. With Linda, she was in charge, but with Pete, she suddenly became herself almost as demure as Linda had been.

 

Pete placed his hands on Lana's shoulders and simply ordered her, "Kneel." Lana quickly dropped to her knees while Pete unzipped his pants. Lana took the cue and fished out his hard cock. She looked up towards Pete once and then took him fully into her mouth. She began to bob her head back and forth as she sucked and licked his cock. She reached up with her right hand and began to stroke the base as Pete moaned. As Lana sucked him, Pete looked over to Linda in the corner. She was beginning to calm down and Pete tried to imagine her listening to Lana suck his cock from the corner, with her bottom throbbing.

 

It didn't take long for Lana's ministrations and that image in his head to bring Pete to the pinnacle of pleasure and he groaned and tensed up. Lana could sense Pete's impending orgasm and took him deep into her throat just before he came. She swallowed all of what he gave her and then as he began to relax, she released his cock and sat back, resting her bottom on her ankles. Pete struggled a little to keep his balance, but tried not to let that show too much as he caught his breath.

 

After a moment, he said, "That was very good, Lana. Thank you." Lana smiled back at Pete. He continued, "But I think Linda did very well too, don't you?" Lana turned and looked at Linda as she stood in the corner, her hands still obediently behind her head. She turned back to Pete and nodded. Pete said, "Stand up, Lana, and take care of Linda."

 

Lana rocked backwards deftly onto her feet and stood. She turned and slowly walked over to Linda. She stood closely behind her and pressed her body against Linda and wrapped her arms around her torso and began to knead Linda's breasts. Linda kept her hands behind her head, but Pete could see her close her eyes and begin to moan. Lana kept up with her attention on Linda's breasts for almost a full minute before she snaked her right hand down between Linda's thighs and began to rub her moist slit.

 

After a minute, Lana stood straight up and brought Linda's hands down from behind her head and lead her over to the bed. She urged Linda to lie down on her back on the bed. Lana knelt on the bed and crawled over to Linda, moving her knees to either side of Linda's head and burying her head between Linda's thighs. Linda reached her head up and began to bathe Lana's clit with her tongue while Lana's head bobbed up and down over her own crotch.

 

Pete watched as both women slowly pleasured each other with their mouths, the sounds of sloppy slurping and licking mixing with the two voices moaning with pleasure. The two kept up for a while when suddenly Pete saw a subtle change in Lana's head movements over Linda's crotch. In response, Linda threw her head back and tossed it side to side and began to make exclamations of pleasure that weren't quite words. And then, without warning, she tensed up and let loose a long, high pitched whine as she came.

 

She took just a moment to regain her composure and then she reached her head back up and dove back into licking Lana's clit. This time, it was Lana's turn and she raised her head up and arched her back as Linda continued. And then she too froze for a moment, and Pete could see her tense up and give three short, halting gasps before she collapsed down on top of Linda, moaning.

 

After a moment, Lana picked herself up and turned around to face Linda and the two of them held each other, making a tangle out of their arms and legs. Pete walked over to the bed and the two of them turned together to look at Pete, both all smiles. Pete reached out a hand towards each and urged them both to stand, and then the three of them formed a group hug, the girls alternating kisses with Pete with kissing each other.

 

Pete finally broke from the hug and said, "Thank you, Ladies, that was wonderful. I think I am going to turn in for the night. You both may go if you wish or stay with me."

 

Lana looked back at Pete and Linda, smiled and said, "Good night," to them both and turned towards the door. After she was gone, Pete turned back to look at Linda and helped her up into the bed. Pete stripped down to his underwear and climbed in beside her. She turned and snuggled against him with her head on his chest. Pete turned off the light and they both went to sleep.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments