Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Correction Centre – Corrected

"The two girls are caught out and punished again by their house mistresses"

15
3 Comments 3
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

The girls got back to the boarding school and went into the dorm building. One of the house mistresses, Mrs Lowe, was in the dining area.

“Did you get in?” she asked Emma.

Emma replied, “We did, Miss.”

Mrs Lowe asked with a smile, “What, and they showed you around?”

Emma carried on lying. “Yes, Miss. We got taken around the reception area and the upper floors, and they even showed us an Adjustment Chamber.”

“Goodness,” Mrs Lowe replied. “I don’t think I would want to even see it.”

Emma smiled as she replied, “It wasn’t a problem, Miss.”

The dorm building was empty as it was half-term although Emma and Wendy stayed at the school on the pretext of doing their project. It was a sixth form college, so all the girls were sixteen-years-old or older. Two house mistresses stayed in the dorm building all year round and were happy to have the company of the two girls as it was something for them to do. Mrs Lowe was forty-seven-years-old and Miss Dawson twenty-eight-years-old.

The girls had their own bedrooms, and Emma and Wendy went upstairs to Emma’s bedroom. They sat at the desk and got their books out, and soon they were busily writing up their project. They detailed the Correction Centre, saying what they saw, although they carefully avoided saying anything that would suggest they were disciplined themselves.

Two hours later, they were satisfied with the end product and went back downstairs. 

Mrs Lowe was in the kitchen. “Good timing, girls. Ready for supper?”

“Yes, please, Miss,” Emma said happily.

Miss Dawson, the second house mistress, joined them soon afterwards and supper was put on the table, and the two girls and the two mistresses discussed the Centre again, and both the house mistresses agreed with the disciplinary measures that went on there.

“So, Miss,” Emma asked, “Are you still out tonight?”

“Yes, girls,” she replied. “Miss Dawson and I are off to the cinema and then for a drink or two. We’ll be back after you’re all tucked up in bed.”

Emma and Wendy glanced at each other and blushed. 

Emma asked, “What time then, Miss?”

Miss Lowe replied, “Oh, about eleven, I would think.”

“Okay, Miss, we’ll watch a bit of TV and then it will be an early night as we are pooped, so we’ll be well asleep by then,” Emma replied. 

They finished dinner and the girls chatted as Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson washed up.

The two house mistresses then went to their rooms to change, and the girls went into the TV room.

Wendy said quietly, “We are even lucky that they are both going out tonight, so we won’t have to be too quiet.”

Emma replied, “Too right, so as soon as they have gone we can do what we want.”

“My bottom still stings,” Wendy said joyfully. “Does yours?”

“It does,” Emma replied, giggling, "but my pussy is so wet and I can’t wait for you to do your stuff.”

Ten minutes later, Mrs Lowe popped her head around the door. “Be good, girls. See you in the morning.”

“Hey, Miss, you be good too,” Emma said sarcastically but laughing.

Mrs Lowe knew Emma was joking.

Once the front door was closed, Emma looked at Wendy and licked her lips. “Show me your bottom and I’ll show you mine,” she said in a teasing voice.

Wendy smiled as she stood up, turned around, undid her shorts, yanked them down followed by her knickers, and kicked them both off.

Emma also removed her shorts and knickers and the two girls stood with their backs close together looking at each other’s still red bottom.

Wendy turned and put her hand on Emma’s bottom and ran her fingers over both cheeks. “Wow. That is so sexy,” she cooed.

“My turn,” Emma said and ran her fingers over Wendy’s heated bottom cheeks. “So hot,” she said huskily.

Wendy turned and faced Emma, their eyes inches apart, and their hands rubbing the other's bottom as they leaned forward and their lips touched. They pressed their lips against the other's and kissed passionately. 

Emma put her hands around Wendy’s neck and opened her mouth just as Wendy was pushing her tongue into Emma’s eager mouth, and the kisses were long and lingering.

Wendy said, smiling, “You know what? I really wish we could get another spanking first. I was so turned on straight afterwards at the Centre, and it’s still good, but a spanking just before sex would be so cool. All the other times we came back and made love straight away, but I reckon another spanking would make it all so much better.”

“I agree,” Emma replied, still running her fingers over Wendy’s bottom, adding, “It’s a shame we don’t get spanked here by the house mistresses.” Emma added tenderly, “Anyway, how about we go back to my room?”

Silently they held hands as they left the TV room and made their way upstairs to Emma’s bedroom.

The girls stood by Emma’s bed together, smiling at each other as they pulled their cropped tops over their heads, unclipped their bras, and happily stood there naked.

“Naked. Just like at the Centre,” Emma said pointedly.

“Yes, but we are about to do something very different,” Wendy replied, smiling.

The two girls threw off the duvet and lay on the bed, clinching, kissing, cuddling, and caressing each other as they ran their fingers, happily caressing the other's bottom cheeks again as they kissed the other's erect nipples, then worked their way down towards the other's pussy. 

They were each licking the other's pussy lips when the bedroom door flew open and Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson walked in. Mrs Lowe was holding both girls' knickers and shorts and put them on the dressing table. 

“Enjoying the TV, girls?” Mrs Lowe asked sarcastically.

Both girls blushed as they got up off the bed, as though that would help. Instead, all that happened was they realised they were standing in front of the two house mistresses totally naked, and they covered their breasts and pussies with their hands.

“Embarrassed, are we?” Mrs Lowe asked, again sounding sarcastic.

“Sorry, Miss,” Emma stammered.

“Hhmm. I got suspicious when you gave each other that look when telling me you would be in bed good and early. I just thought you girls were up to something, and I was right. So, I said to Miss Dawson we should come back and check.” She continued emphatically, “I’m glad we did.”

Mrs Lowe sighed as she looked at Miss Dawson.

Miss Dawson said, ”We agreed to miss the cinema and if we caught you doing hanky panky, which we have, we would split you up and then stay in and watch TV.”

“Pick your duvet up, Emma,” Miss Dawson ordered.

Emma turned and picked up the duvet.

Wendy saw Miss Dawson and Mrs Lowe both look wide-eyed at Emma’s bottom, then at each other, and then glared at Emma as she turned back around.

“What happened?” Mrs Lowe demanded to know.

Emma blushed. Her mouth opened but no words came out.

Mrs Lowe’s eyes narrowed. “Was this done today at the Centre?”

Emma kept blushing.

“Tell me,” Mrs Lowe ordered firmly.

“Yes,” Emma squeaked.

Mrs Lowe looked at Wendy, who was also blushing.

“Let me see,” Mrs Lowe said, pointing towards Wendy’s bottom.

Wendy turned, still looking embarrassed.

“Why did they do this?” Mrs Lowe asked in a shocked voice. “I will complain as they were just showing you around.” Then Mrs Lowe thought about it for a few moments and a look of realisation crossed her face as she looked closely at Emma, who had turned away with a guilty look on her face. 

“What have you done, girls? What crime did you do to deserve to be punished like that?” Mrs Lowe asked seriously.

Emma looked guardedly at Wendy, who shrugged her shoulders as though to say, ‘We’ve been rumbled.’

Emma looked at Mrs Lowe and explained how they had deliberately gotten themselves arrested, quite a few times, so they could be spanked, and explained how today they got the tawse and were hoping next time to get the cane.

“You want to be spanked and even caned?” Mrs Lowe asked in a shocked tone, looking at Emma and then at Wendy.

Emma remained silent, but Wendy replied, “Only at the Correction Centre, of course. Nowhere else,” as she realised they could be talking themselves into a disciplinary regime here at the school. She ignored her wish to be spanked by the house mistresses but thought that was best in the circumstances.

Mrs Lowe exchanged looks with Miss Dawson before asking, “Well? What do you think?”

Miss Dawson said, “I think if they want to be spanked, they should be, only not just when they want to be.”

“What do you mean?” Mrs Lowe asked as she saw Emma’s look of concern.

Miss Dawson continued, “I mean, we both complain about how both girls are lippy and we try to reason with them. Well, instead of reasoning with them, we should give them a spanking.”

“Should we?” Mrs Lowe asked in a surprised tone.

“Yes. Not just for being lippy either as we should spank them for all the reasons you give a spanking.”

Emma said desperately, “Hang on, Miss. You can’t do that, as we are seventeen-years-old.”

Mrs Lowe eyed Emma as she asked pointedly, “If seventeen-year-olds don’t get spanked, how come you willingly submitted to a spanking at the Centre?”

Wendy interjected. “It was for the project, Mrs Lowe,” although she sounded less than convinced about the answer.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

Miss Dawson knew it and said, “I don’t think so because if that had been the case, you would have told us you got spanked today. Anyway, what about all the other times?”

Wendy blushed, knowing she had been easily caught out with the lie.

Mrs Lowe looked particularly unamused at the attempt to lie and said, “I suppose, Miss Dawson, lying fits in the category of deserving a spanking?”

“I do think so,” Miss Dawson said firmly.

Emma noticed both house mistresses were standing with their arms crossed and both looked very angry.

Mrs Lowe saw the girls' resistance was waning under the onslaught, although she had to agree the girls were seventeen-years-old so surely that was too old to be spanked? Then she remembered the other misdemeanour which was the reason they came back in the first place and said sternly, “So let’s understand this. You wanted to be spanked, well thrashed with a tawse actually, and have even spoken about wanting the cane. Then you came back here and ended up in bed together, which is strictly against all the rules. Is that it?”

Emma again fell silent.

Mrs Lowe said as a statement, “So, in fact, getting your bottoms spanked turns you both on? Am I right?”

Again, Emma said nothing but just looked glumly at the floor.

Mrs Lowe looked at Wendy, who looked equally worried.

“Well, I agree with Miss Dawson. Spanking will be introduced from now on, for both of you. Any backchat, arguing, insolence, sulking, and actually, any naughty behaviour at all, will lead to a spanking.” She then looked at each girl and saw no resistance. 

Emma still looked at the floor and said quietly, “I suppose so, Miss.”

Mrs Lowe said firmly, “I think an early bedtime as well. After all, you were in bed when we got back.”

Emma and Wendy blushed again and neither was enjoying Mrs Lowe’s repartee.

Mrs Lowe said emphatically, “Anyway, as you both enjoy having your bottoms spanked, I really do think we should oblige. It’s our housemistress duty, in fact.” 

Mrs Lowe looked at Miss Dawson and smiled triumphantly. Miss Dawson winked back, enjoying the obvious distress they were causing the two teenagers. 

Miss Dawson pointed out, “At least as they are already undressed, there are no knickers to take down.”

Emma was thinking how she just wanted this over with and accepted they were both going to be spanked and all this talking was only extending their agony. Unless that is what Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson intended, she suddenly thought.

Mrs Lowe then asked, “What do you think, Miss Dawson? The girls want to be caned, but I don’t have one here?”

Miss Dawson gave the girls a stern look. “True, but we have a garden and if I’m not mistaken, I see several suitable bushes. I think the girls can easily go out and cut a few switches each, say half a dozen branches of two to three feet long will be good.”

Mrs Lowe agreed and ordered, “Right, girls, cut off the branches and then take off any twigs and leaves and give them a good wash. Actually, preparing your own switches might even do you good. Do half a dozen each as they break after a while so we’ll need a couple today and then the rest for next time and the time after that.”

Mrs Lowe looked out at the garden. She was proud of it and spent a lot of time out there pruning and maintaining it and now smiled as it had never struck her that she was growing anything that made such ideal punishment implements. 

“I like the idea,” Miss Dawson agreed

Mrs Lowe looked at the girls, who were biting their lips and looking worried, and ordered, “Right, girls. It’s still light. Go out and make half a dozen switches each. No one will see you so you can go out as you are.” She added, “Be quick about it as well.”

The girls decided not to argue about going out into the garden naked as it was still warm. In fact, once Emma started cutting off a few branches and getting them ready, she was actually happy the decision had been made and was already wondering how much they would hurt compared to the tawse. She whispered her thoughts to Wendy, who was thinking along the same lines.

It took half an hour for the girls to finally wash the switches and hand them to Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson.

Mrs Lowe swished one of the switches through the air and nodded with satisfaction at the rush of air, and then said, “So, Miss Dawson, the girls need to be punished. They have both lied as they didn’t tell the truth about their visit to the Centre.”

Miss Dawson replied, “Agreed, Mrs Lowe. I saw one of the boys at the other sixth form school switched once. He was given fifty strokes, and I think that sounds about right.”

“It does,” Mrs Lowe agreed. “I’ll deal with Emma and you deal with Wendy?”

“Sure thing,” Miss Dawson agreed. 

Mrs Lowe looked at the two girls. “Right then. Let’s go my quarters. You can both lie across some pillows on my bed.”

They trooped off upstairs, the naked girls walking ahead so Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson could look at the girls' bottoms and tops of their legs, which were still bright red. 

Both girls were reconciled to being thrashed with the switches but weren’t unhappy anymore as they were the next best thing to a cane. It would also be a discipline punishment, and so they reckoned the two house mistresses would ignore their earlier punishment.

They got to Mrs Lowe’s quarters and were shown to her bedroom, and the girls moved two pillows each to the centre of the bed and quickly bent across them. They lay side by side and glanced at each other as Miss Lowe and Miss Dawson took up their positions, and reminded themselves how they had discussed another spanking before making out together. So much for being careful what you wish for, they thought.

The girls kept their arms folded under their heads to make sure they didn’t try to cover their bottoms, which was good as the first stroke was stingier than either girl had expected. Neither had been switched before, and as the strokes continued, the stinging spread across their bottoms and they were both crying out after only a few strokes.

Miss Dawson looked at Mrs Lowe as the girls cried and Mrs Lowe shook her head to indicate they should ignore the tears. Miss Dawson agreed as both girls needed to be punished, so she nodded and focussed again on Wendy’s bottom.

The strokes continued and the girls' cries got louder. The first switch broke after twenty-five strokes, so the house mistresses put them down and picked up two more, and continued the thrashing.

The strokes had started about halfway down the girls' bottoms and worked their way downwards, and after thirty strokes they got to the girls' sit spots. The strokes kept going lower and as they covered the sit spots, they moved even lower to the backs of the girls' thighs and the cries got even louder.

The cries were ignored, though, as were the tears that streamed down the girls' faces.

Emma and Wendy were squirming around on the pillows but never tried to slide off the bed. The switches certainly hurt much more than they had expected but they were being correctly punished this time and knew it was right to accept it, even as they cried uncontrollably as the switching continued.

Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson counted the strokes and as they got to the last few, both knew to make them even harder. Mrs Lowe in particular knew that she wanted to enforce her threat of introducing spanking as a form of punishment. 

The last strokes landed and Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson stood back watching the two girls remain across the pillows, crying but deservedly so. It stayed that way until the girls realised the switching had stopped and looked around at Mrs Lowe and Miss Dawson, and when they saw both women standing looking down, they both started to rub their bottoms as they lay on the bed.

Mrs Lowe didn’t stop the girls' rubbing as it wasn’t an act of defiance and just showed how much the switching had hurt.

Actually, it didn’t take as long as Mrs Lowe thought for the girls to recover as inside a minute they were both standing although still rubbing their bottoms, but were quite lucid.

“That really hurt, Miss,” Emma said, but she was no longer sobbing. 

Wendy had also recovered. She was the first to apologise, saying, “Sorry for lying, Miss.”

“Me too, Miss,” Emma said.

“Apologies accepted, girls,” Mrs Lowe said with a touch of a maternal smile.

Emma asked the question that was on her mind. “So, is spanking really being introduced for us, Miss?”

Mrs Lowe was happy to reply. “Yes, it most definitely is, Emma. Miss Dawson is right that you can be very difficult at times, and spanking you will be our way to assert authority.”

Both girls blushed but knew two things. First, both house mistresses were right as they were often rude, short-tempered, and generally difficult, and so, in any normal sense, they definitely deserved to be spanked. Second, they actually didn’t mind being spanked, although given the choice they would far prefer it if they were only spanked when they wanted to be. Still, on balance, they were happy to be dealt with by the two house mistresses.

“Right, girls,” Mrs Lowe said. “Early to bed like I said, so go to your own rooms and get to bed. We will be there directly to switch off your lights.” Mrs Lowe added pointedly with her new sense of being in charge, “No nonsense, or else.”

Both girls knew if they argued they would get another spanking, and they didn’t want that. Not today, anyway. So, they went back to their separate rooms and got into bed. Once their lights were switched out, neither could stop themselves fingering their very wet pussies and were thinking there was still two weeks before school resumed and so they would be punished several times by their strict house mistresses, and the thought of that only led to their next huge orgasms.


 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments