Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Team Meeting Online

"The boss is spanked by his wife, with the whole team watching online."

16
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Dave and Sonia had an unusual marriage. Both were twenty-eight-years old and they had met at work when Dave was starting up his new business. He was the decision-maker at all times, coming up with the ideas and working out the best way to make them work.

Sonia was effectively Dave’s PA and was good at organising him, which was something Dave needed because he tended to get so engrossed in his work that he lost track of the time and was forgetful.

What made their marriage different was that whilst Dave was in charge of all matters relating to work, Sonia was in charge of the home. Not just that, but she was a firm believer in people doing what they were told, and most certainly doing what they said they would do, or suffer the consequences. She had put that into effect even before the marriage when, one day, and for the third time in two weeks, Dave had forgotten to pick her up for a date. She was ready to call it a day.

Dave was so apologetic and pleaded with Sonia, “Please, I’ll do anything so we don’t break up.” 

Sonia didn’t believe Dave, at least so far as doing anything was concerned, and so snapped back with, “I will agree to go out with you still but only if you accept my authority over you and, right now, you go across my lap and I spank your bare bottom.“

Sonia looked at the shock on Dave’s face and made the assumption that he was going to scoff at that request. However, she was taken aback when Dave replied, “Okay then.”

Sonia still hadn’t believed Dave and so, testing him, sat down on a high-backed dining chair, glared up at him, and ordered, “Get your trousers and underpants down and get across my lap.”

Sonia still wasn’t expecting Dave to comply, but once again he surprised her by doing exactly as she commanded so that, moments later, he was lying across her lap and his bare bottom was staring up at her. Even then she wondered if Dave was playing her and expecting her just to let him get up again and make him the winner. Well, she wasn’t in that frame of mind, so she raised her hand and brought her palm down on Dave’s far bottom cheek and saw how it surrendered to her spanking hand and then bounced back and swirled around a bit, just as she spanked his other bottom cheek. Then, as she proceeded to spank alternate bottom cheeks and heard Dave’s louder and louder gasps, so she became more and more sure that he was going to accept a full spanking.

Dave’s submission continued as Sonia changed to spanking him on the same bottom cheek time and again and then on the other bottom cheek time and again, and after that, she did the same to the backs of his legs.

When Sonia had decided that Dave’s bottom cheeks and legs were sufficiently red, she stopped spanking him and, still wondering what would happen, said, “Okay, Dave, you can get up now.”

Sonia watched Dave stand up and turn and face her, and she smiled as he clutched his bottom cheeks but was still wondering whether he would now simply leave.

Dave had looked down at Sonia and realised that she had been quite happy spanking him and knew, for a reason that he couldn’t yet explain to himself, that if that was what it was going to take to improve his time-keeping and thoughtfulness towards her, then it was something worth doing. He wasn’t even concerned that being in his mid-twenties, it seemed wrong to be subjected to a spanking because what he realised was that he was actually turned-on by knowing that Sonia would have the authority to spank him.

Sonia also realised pretty much the same thing as she watched Dave rub his bottom because she saw his stiffening penis, which was his declaration that he was turned on by being spanked. She knew she was because she could feel how damp her knickers were just then.

So, their relationship continued, with both being happy with the way it was turning out because Dave could focus solely on his work and company knowing that Sonia would look after the home and his diary. Of course, what he had to accept was that if he failed to do what he was told then there wouldn’t be just a rebuke but another very hard spanking. In fact, between then and now, things got more intense as Dave had faced the increased severity of each spanking by Sonia using a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush although, again, he was turned on even more by the increased intensity of the spanking. 

Indeed, Sonia was equally turned-on by giving the more intense spanking, as evidenced by her wet knickers, his erection, and, more often than not, their ‘Good boy again,’ post-spanking love-making.

Today was no different. The company had grown and was successful but now with lockdown, everyone had to work from home. Even that didn’t really matter because they could have daily meetings on Troops, which enabled them to hold discussions as though they were in the same room. 

Sonia had done her usual warning and made it clear to Dave that he had to prepare for the Troops meeting this morning, but he forgot to tell her that he had sent a message to the whole team and told them that the meeting was being brought forward by one hour.

So, when Sonia called Dave to come downstairs for his morning coffee, and she got no response, she was already angry with him for other things he had failed to do that morning. So, feeling really stressed, she grabbed the hairbrush and stormed upstairs and went straight into his office and ordered, “I’ve had enough today, Dave, so get yourself across my lap so I can give you a really hard spanking.”

David had actually been engrossed in preparing for the Troops meeting still thinking it was in one hour's time. So, he just thought to himself that if Sonia spanked him, that would take about half-an-hour, including some ‘good boy sex’ afterwards, and that would then give him plenty of time to finish his preparation and join the Troops meeting. So, he stood up, looked contritely at Sonia, said, “Sorry,” and walked over to where she was already sitting on one of the high-backed chairs. He even thought to himself that as she was wearing her very tight cotton shorts that only just covered her bottom that he would have his bare tummy and penis lying right on those gorgeously well-toned bare thighs, and was also turned-on as he looked at her well-toned bare arms that spanked him so hard. 

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

Dave also had to admit how he actually enjoyed thinking of himself as a naughty teenager and his wife as his strict mother, although, to be fair, he was only turned-on because he really knew he was being spanked by his wife.

So, as he undid his shorts and pushed them down to his ankles, catching his underpants on the way, and then easing himself down across Sonia’s lap, as he had done so many times before now, so he was still looking forward to the orgasm she would give him afterwards.

Sonia also knew that as stressed as she was now, once she had spanked Dave, that stress would have gone and she too would enjoy making love with her ‘good again’ husband.

What neither of them saw or realised, as Sonia proceeded to spank Dave, was that the screen lit up because it was set to automatically turn on in time for the Troops meeting. Dave had arranged that after that first time he had forgotten the meeting was happening until Sonia rushed into the room and reminded him to switch the screen on. Of course, that had led to a particularly hard spanking after the meeting, so all in all, it was a very good lesson that he learned that day.

Today, that lesson worked against him because as he was lying across her lap and Sonia was spanking him, so their co-workers joined the meeting and were watching the spanking. In fact, Sonia had her back to the screen, nor could they see Dave because he had his head close to the floor. Initially, all those watching just thought they had logged on by mistake to a porn site but when they realised that everyone else on the screen was one of their work colleagues, and when Sonia suddenly looked sideways and they could see it was her, they then just smiled and wondered who she might be spanking. Again, it never crossed their minds that it would be Dave.

Sonia was focused on Dave‘s bottom and no one made any sound from the screen because the sound was muted on their screen and needed Dave to change that to having the sound on, so she couldn’t even hear all the comments being made between those on the screen.

Sonia was continuing to spank Dave with both oblivious to those watching. It was when she stopped and picked up the hairbrush and started to use it to spank Dave, with Dave squirming around on her lap, shaking his head from side to side, and at one time throwing his head back, so it suddenly became clear to those watching on the screen that Sonia was actually spanking Dave. The chatter increased and they even started to call out to Sonia but realised again that the screen was muted. 

Sonia had been counting out the spanks with the hairbrush and she had given Dave one hundred spanks when she suddenly heard her phone ringing and then Dave’s phone. However, as Sonia had her Bluetooth earpiece on, she was able to take the call on her phone, and sat rubbing the wooden paddle hairbrush in circles around Dave’s bottom as she asked, “Hello?”

It was April from the office who replied in a whisper as though she didn’t want anyone else to hear, “Look at the screen, Sonia, we are all there watching.”

Sonia was shocked when she turned around and saw all the faces staring back at her from the screen and wondered how long they had been looking. She swallowed hard before looking at the back of Dave’s head and ordering, “Get up, Dave, but make sure you look away from the screen.”

Sonia had said that because if he faced the screen everyone would see his penis, and reckoned it was better that they saw his very red and blue bruised bottom. That still wasn’t anywhere near perfect, she knew, and there would certainly be quite some explaining to do.

Dave eased himself up and did look towards the wall away from the screen, but because the screen had been mentioned, he couldn’t stop himself looking around and was shocked to see all of the people on the screen. 

Dave and Sonia laughed about it afterwards but Dave had been quick thinking as he, first of all, covered his penis with his hand, turned, and walked straight over to the screen and switched on the sound. He then explained, “I have promoted Sonia to HR director, and she was giving me my annual review. She told me that she thought my performance was poor enough to be given a spanking, and of course I had to agree.”

Dave and Sonia both forced smiles on their faces as they looked at the screen, waiting for a reaction. 

Everyone looked wide-eyed and tense, and it was April who reacted first and said with a grin, “Well, that’s a great idea. In fact, once this lockdown is finished and we can go back to the office, even for the day, I would certainly like Sonia to hold my annual review and have that discussion with me across her lap so that she could use my bare bottom to reinforce every message.” 

It took only a few moments for everyone to relax and burst out laughing and Dave and Sonia both heard several people say, “Me too.”

So it was that Sonia really was promoted to HR director. Although it was still lockdown, everyone joked about how they would be much happier when it came to their annual review, and over the next two weeks, several had theirs and had to write down how they thought they had performed. Several of the better performers said that they felt they could do even better but needed an incentive to do so, which Sonia and Dave saw as a request for a spanking when the office re-opened. 

Well, that was definitely unforeseen when lockdown had started, but might just be a growing trend, they thought, particularly amongst the more aware companies, like theirs. Time would tell.
 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments