Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken in Hand by my Wife’s Sisters…. Again

"It was my own fault that I’d ended up being spanked by Sally and her sisters, as I’d come up with..."

14
7 Comments 7
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Sally and I were married when we were twenty, nearly six months ago. We’d been lucky to find a new terraced house we could just afford but finances were very tight and we’d struggled to stay within budget. 

It was my own fault that I’d ended up being spanked by Sally and her sisters, as I’d come up with the idea of a spanking to help us stop spending. But I hadn’t banked on Sally demanding that her sisters help if I was to be punished, as Sally 'wasn’t as strong as me’.

Since I’d spanked Sally and she and her sisters (and a passing neighbour) had spanked me, we’d both managed to avoid rash purchases, so I suppose it had worked in that sense.

Unfortunately, I now had to find some spare cash and I couldn’t tell Sally or I’d be in trouble again.

I’d had to go to a meeting in Birmingham and I got lost hopelessly and finally found somewhere to park and dashed into the client’s office. I’d made my apologies for being late and the clients were fine about it, so I relaxed and got down to business. The meeting went on for nearly two hours, meaning I was under pressure again to get to my next appointment but at least I’d got the deal in the bag.

I dashed back to my car and was just about to drive off when I saw the parking ticket. I grabbed it off the screen, only to find I had two parking tickets each for £60. Sally would kill me for being so careless when there were so many things we could do with £120.

My efforts to keep Sally in the dark did not last long; not even one day as it turned out. An hour or so after getting home that evening, Sally asked me to drive her to the supermarket as she needed a couple of things for the meal she was going to cook. We set off and for some reason, she opened the glove box and noticed the tickets.

I could see from her face how upset she was. “Oh Jim,” she groaned, “how are we going to pay these.”

“I am so sorry,” I said and started to explain what had happened, but Sally was now angry on two counts; at the amount I had ‘wasted’, but more angry that I hadn’t told her. She knew she’d only found out because she found the tickets.

“When had you planned to tell me about these?”

I started some waffle about finding the right moment but Sally cut me short. “I am going to speak to Alison and Jen about punishing you for wasting our money.”

“No, please Sally, I didn’t go out planning to spend…”

Sally interrupted again, “We don’t have £120 to spare and your carelessness has cost us that. It was your idea for us to spank each other if we wasted money, so I will talk to my sisters and decide how to punish you properly.”

I couldn’t argue as I was the one who agreed when Sally suggested that her sisters should help spank me.

We’d eaten supper and were settling down for an evening in front of the telly when the phone went. I answered and it was Jen, the youngest but bossiest sister. “Is Sally there, Jim?”.

Sally appeared in the doorway, “Is that Jen?” When I nodded she took the phone and I heard just her side of the conversation. “Yes, now is good…. Who?… Well, if you think so… I’m not sure about that… Well, OK, I suppose that can’t be helped… All right, we’ll see you in twenty minutes.”

“What was all that about?” I asked, trying to sound casual.

“Alison and Jen are coming over now to help me with your punishment. Go and get the cane and the riding crop.”

I didn’t move. “What was the rest of your conversation about? You said you weren’t sure about something.”

But Sally was not saying any more. “Stop trying to put it off, go and get the implements. You’ll find out soon enough what Jen said.”

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang and Sally went to the front door. I heard voices, then giggling but it didn’t sound like Sally’s sisters. The door opened and in came our gorgeous neighbour, Sally’s friend Kate and a younger but even more sexy girl who I didn’t know.

Sally explained, “After Kate helped last time Jen had promised to let her know if you were going to be punished again. But when Jen phone Kate she said she’d have to pass this time as her sister, Michelle, was staying with her for the week.”

Kate went on, “But Jen said that Michelle was welcome to come along too.”

This couldn’t be happening to me. “No,” I said, “I’m sorry but there are limits.”

The front door opened at that point and in walked Jen and Alison. “Oh good, we’re all here.”

Sally told Jen that I wasn’t happy about Kate and Michelle being there but Jen didn’t bat an eyelid. “Jim, you were very careless getting parking tickets which are going to cost you and Sally £120. You tried to avoid owning up to Sally and you started to lie about the whole thing. You are in no position to argue.”

I realised it was no use arguing. I was already humiliated in front of my sisters in law, my neighbour and now her sister. They realised that I had tacitly accepted my fate.

As usual, Jen took charge. “I see the implements are here. Get undressed Jim.”

I heard a murmur from Kate and Michelle and tried to ignore them. I began to strip while Jen got everyone organised. She placed the coffee table in the middle of the room and arranged chairs for the others. Kate and Michelle were given seats directly opposite the coffee table. I looked up at them as I continued to take off my clothes. They were both gorgeous and very sexy and I felt my penis swell.

“How many strokes is he going to get?” Alison asked Sally.

Sally had obviously thought about this. “For getting a parking ticket, six so for two it’s twelve. For hiding it from me another six and for lying another six. So altogether, twenty-four, but as there are five of us, we’ll make it twenty-five, that’s five each. All with the cane.”

“You are getting the hang of this, Sally,” said Jen.

I was down to my underpants but knew from last time that I would not be allowed to keep them on. I slid them down and my erection sprang out bringing a satisfactory murmur from Kate and Michelle.

Sally led me to the middle of the room, “Bend over the coffee table, Jim.”

She stepped up behind me and began my punishment. I heard the swish and felt the first stroke which wasn’t too hard but I noticed Michelle flinch on my behalf. Sally continued, giving me one extra stroke, "for luck," she said.

Jen took the cane from Sally. She moved up behind me and placed her hand on my bum, checking the marks that Sally had left, then her hand moved down.

“Spread your legs a little more Jim,” and her hand went between my legs and along my cock, making me groan.

Five more strokes landed on my bum, much harder than Sally’s. I was coping OK up to now. Alison took over and gave me three stingers, the last one made my eyes water and I yelled, covering my bum. I noticed Michelle’s eyes were fixed on my cock swinging around as I leapt up.

“One extra stroke for getting up,” and with a sharp tap on the tip of my eight-inch member, she added, “it looks as if we’ll have to punish him again, doesn’t it Sally?”

Michelle gasped at this and whispered something to her sister.

I bent over again and took the next three without moving.

“Stand up, Jim. Your turn now Michelle.”

She got up and stood in front of me. My erection was pointing directly at her. She'd appeared to be rather shy up to this point but she clamped her hand round my cock bending me over the table. Then she ran her fingers run around the juices oozing from the glans before picking up the cane. Another five strokes and my bum was now glowing.

Finally, it was Kate’s turn and she delivered the last five across my clenched cheeks leaving me gasping, red and hot.

Sally told me to stand up and face everyone. All eyes were on my penis which had a mind of its own. Thwack! Without warning, she flicked my cock with the flap on the end of the crop. “Again you have disobeyed us. We warned you that we would have to spank him too if you did not control him.”

Nasty_Pie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nasty_Pie

“First, Jim, go and pour us all a glass of bubbly,” instructed Sally.

I picked up my underpants. Swish, a stinging stroke caught me across both cheeks. “Did I tell you to get dressed? Go and get us our drinks.”

When I returned carrying the tray of glasses the girls had put the room back as it usually was and they were chattering and giggling. All eyes were focused on my cock.

“You see, I told you. That always stays big and hard until I deal with it.”

Then I saw the dice on the table.

“One last element of your punishment, Jim.” said Jen, “we’ve just agreed that whoever throws the highest number will spank your cock… in front of us all. No arguments.” she added as I started to protest.

I thought Sally would be unhappy at this but she seemed quite excited by the idea and as I accepted it, so was I.

I could see from their faces they all wanted to win. It took a couple of throws before Michelle was confirmed as the winner.

Sally took me over to the dining table in the bay window and told me to lie down on my back. I glanced out of the window, grateful that no-one was passing. This was how Kate became part of the ‘punishment squad’ last time. I climbed up and lay back, exposing my erection to the world.

Michelle pulled back the foreskin on my cock to expose the head. I felt her breath on my cock as she leaned right in and with her finger and thumb she lightly pulled it back exposing the head of my throbbing penis.

“Just his cock!” instructed Sally, “Don’t hit his balls.”

Michelle flexed the crop, thwack! A stinger on the tip. Thwack, another stinger and I yelled out.

“Be quiet, baby,” said Michelle, gripping the shaft in her hand before rubbing her finger around the reddening tip.

Thwack, thwack, two more stinging strokes this time along the shaft and then thwack, thwack, two more either side of the head and I sat up covering my cock.

“An additional stroke for covering your cock,” said Sally

Michelle's hand stroked the shaft then her fingers explored around the head and my juices positively flowed. Eventually, she flexed the crop.

Thwack, thwack, she struck either side of the shaft making my cock swing wildly. Thwack, a final stinger across the very tip.

I had shut my eyes but saw a flicker of a smile on Michelle’s face as she traced the red lines on my cock. Looking out of the bay window, I was grateful to find no one else appeared to have seen my shameful punishment.

I was about to get down, but it was not over yet. Michelle slid her fingers between my legs, around my balls, along the shaft and rubbed the juices around the head of my cock. I groaned involuntarily.

She slowly began to move my foreskin up and down, gently, her grip getting firmer and firmer. She dropped to her knees and continued. Again I felt her breath on my cock. Suddenly I knew I was going to come and this explosion of cum arced over my stomach to a shriek of appreciation from the girls.

As I got down from the table my knees were buckling.

Sally took control, “Go upstairs, wash and get dressed.”

I gathered my things and heard another shriek of giggles followed by Sally’s voice as I started to climb the stairs. “Oh yes, you will all be invited next time Jim needs to be punished.”

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments