Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submission Unshackled: The Therapist's Embrace

"One-line description: A young woman discovers the power of submission and self-discovery through her intimate sessions with her therapist."

29
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

As Jamie admired her reflection in the mirror, her eyes lingered on the smooth expanse of skin revealed by her skimpy onesie. A shiver ran down her spine, her nipples hardening under the sensation. Her fingers danced along the edge of the mirror, tracing the contours of her face, then slowly slid lower, caressing the swell of her breasts. Each touch sent a ripple of pleasure coursing through her body, heightening her arousal.

With every stroke, Jamie imagined the hands of Dr. James exploring her body, his experienced fingers teasing and tantalizing her most sensitive spots. His voice, deep and reassuring, whispered sweet nothings into her ear as he guided her through each sensual movement. The fantasy played out before her like a movie, and she found herself growing wetter with each passing second.

Shaking off the intensity of her thoughts, Jamie pulled herself together and headed upstairs to greet her parents. They chatted amiably about her experiences at college, sharing stories of new friendships, challenging courses, and late-night study sessions. Despite their best efforts, however, Jamie couldn't shake the image of Dr. James from her mind. She wondered how his strong arms would feel wrapped around her, his lips pressed against hers in a passionate kiss.

The thought of their upcoming therapy session sent a jolt of electricity through her veins. As they said their goodbyes, Jamie made her way to Dr. James' office, feeling the weight of anticipation in her chest. Every step brought her closer to the man who knew her deepest secrets, the one person capable of satisfying her darkest desires.

Upon arriving at his office, Jamie settled into the familiar leather couch, her legs crossed demurely at the knee. Dr. James entered the room, his steady footsteps echoing softly against the wooden floor. He approached her with a gentle smile, his eyes locked onto hers, creating an immediate sense of intimacy. As he sat down beside her, their hands brushed lightly, sending sparks flying through Jamie's nerve endings.

"So," Dr. James began, his voice low and velvety, "how has your semester been treating you?"

Jamie swallowed hard, struggling to maintain her composure. "It's been... intense," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "I've learned so much, both academically and personally."

Dr. James nodded, understanding the double meaning behind her words. "And have you found yourself applying those lessons outside the classroom?" he asked, referencing their shared interest in BDSM and roleplay.

A blush crept up Jamie's neck, coloring her cheeks crimson. "Yes..." she confessed, "but not as much as I would have liked. College life is busy, and finding time for exploration can be difficult."

Dr. James leaned in slightly, his gaze locking onto hers once again. "Well," he purred, "perhaps we can find a solution to that problem today."

His suggestion hung heavy in the air, sending shivers down Jamie's spine. She knew what he meant, and the thought of baring herself before him, submitting to his expertise and experience, set her pulse racing. As they continued their conversation, discussing limits and fantasies, Jamie felt her arousal build to a fever pitch. The idea of surrendering control to Dr. James, allowing him to guide her through a world of pleasure and pain, consumed her every thought.

As Jamie's desire threatened to consume her completely, she knew she needed to take action. Standing abruptly, she met Dr. James' gaze, her eyes pleading. "Please, Dr. James," she whimpered, "I need you to punish me, to make me submit. I need to regress into my safe space, become the little girl I need to be right now."

Dr. James considered her request carefully, his brow furrowing with concern. "Are you certain, Jamie? We've talked about this before, and I want to make sure you understand the implications of such an act."

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

Jamie nodded emphatically, tears welling in her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. Please, sir. I need this."

Taking a deep breath, Dr. James nodded. "Alright, then. Let us begin."

He gestured for Jamie to stand beside him, then gently guided her over his lap. As he positioned himself, he reached down and slowly tugged the elastic waistband of her onesie aside, exposing her bare bottom. The cool air in the room caused her flesh to pucker, and Jamie let out a tiny squeak of apprehension.

Dr. James started with his hand, delivering firm smacks that resonated through Jamie's entire body. With each strike, she wiggled and squirmed, trying to escape the painful sting. But Dr. James held her firmly in place, his strength evident even as he maintained a tender grip on her delicate frame.

"No, no, Jamie," he scolded softly, "you must learn to behave, to obey. You need to remember your place."

As he spoke, his tone shifted, becoming more commanding, more authoritative. It was a transformation Jamie found incredibly arousing, further fueling her desire for punishment.

When he deemed her bottom sufficiently heated, Dr. James retrieved a wicked-looking wooden paddle from a nearby drawer. Jamie's heart raced as he prepared to continue her correction.

"This will hurt more, Jamie," he warned, his voice low and threatening. "Remember why you are here, and what you need."

She nodded, her eyes brimming with unshed tears, and steeled herself for the impact. The first crack of the paddle reverberated through the room, causing Jamie to yelp in shock and pain. The force of the blow left her bottom pulsing with agony, and she struggled to hold still beneath Dr. James' iron grasp.

Each successive swing of the paddle landed with brutal precision, leaving Jamie's bottom a fiery, throbbing mess. Tears streamed down her face, mingling with her salty sweat as she cried out in pain and humiliation. Yet, despite the torment, Jamie couldn't deny the pleasure she derived from her submission.

Finally, drained and sobbing, Jamie lay limply across Dr. James' lap, her body quivering with a mix of pain and arousal. He allowed her a moment to catch her breath before tenderly lifting her to her feet. Wrapping his arms around her trembling figure, he held her close, offering solace and comfort.

"There, there, my dear," he crooned, stroking her hair as she clung to him. "You did well, and now you'll sleep soundly tonight, knowing your place in the world."

Jamie buried her face in his shoulder, letting the warmth of his embrace envelop her completely. In that moment, surrounded by the safety of his arms, she knew she had found a sanctuary unlike any other. And as the last remnants of her tears evaporated into the air, she felt herself slipping into a blissful oblivion, her desires satisfied, if only temporarily. The knowledge that she belonged to someone, that she had submitted to his authority, brought her a peace she hadn't known existed. As she drifted off to sleep, lulled by the rhythmic beating of her own heart, she knew she would return to him soon, eager to explore the depths of her submission once more.

Cradled in his loving embrace, Jamie drifted into dreams of submission and desire, her body still trembling with the memory of her punishment. The pain and pleasure intertwined, creating a symphony of sensations that promised to haunt her restless slumbers.

Underneath the tender care of Dr. James, Jamie found solace in her vulnerability. The knowledge that someone cared for her deeply, understood her innermost desires, and was willing to fulfill them in a manner that transcended the norms of society, brought her an indescribable sense of peace.

Published 
Written by OhKey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments