Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strawberries For Dessert Followed By A Spanking

19
17 Comments 17
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words


The day was filled with one meeting after another. I expelled one student who was caught handing out small bags of marijuana. Another two were suspended for fighting and a teacher was let go due to sexually harassing another teacher. To say it was a long day would be an understatement.

I couldn’t wait to get home and unwind before dinner. After I had pulled into the garage, I entered the house and found my beautiful wife standing there with a large tumbler of my favorite scotch whisky, Ardberg. She remained perfectly still as I silently observed everything about her.  She wore only a black lace thong and a pair of black stilettos. Her long black hair was straight and splayed across her full, yet firm breast concealing the nipple from view. I noticed the other pink nipple was already swollen and a wet spot on the front of her thong.

She stepped toward me, gave me a quick, soft kiss as she handed me the drink. I took a healthy gulp of the light golden straw color liquid. She turned, heading to the kitchen and announced dinner was ready. The aroma of steak wetted my appetite and as I followed that cute butt, I glanced around the living room.

During dinner, we talked about what we were going to do over the weekend. She knew I would tell her about my day later. With dinner over, Mary stood and went to the fridge. She took out a small bowl of strawberries along with a small bowl of whipped cream. I watched as she returned, placing the bowls on the table and returned to her chair.

I sat silently and took a sip of scotch as she smiled seductively. Her hand reached for a plump, ripe strawberry in the bowl. The red berry was swirled in the small bowl of whipped cream, and she brought It to her waiting tongue. Her eyes looked directly at me as she teasingly, licked the cream from the berry.  

She took a bite of the fruit, and a  soft moan escaped her mouth as she savored the taste. Mary offered me a bite as she seductively licked the cream off. I placed my drink on the table, held her wrist in my hand and took the berry. Instead of taking her offer, I stood and pulled her toward me. The half eaten berry fell from her fingers onto the table as I led her to our bedroom.   

I sat on the edge of the bed, “Its time for your punishment. Now, lie face down across my lap and tuck in your arms.” 

“Why? Were you unpleased with dinner?”

“Dinner was a pleasant and delicious surprise. You’re about to get spanked for not wearing the dress I told you to wear before leaving for work.”

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again. Though, aren’t you pleased with what I’m wearing?” she said in a very seductive, yet teasing tone.

“I’m very pleased with what you’re wearing, though you know it’s inappropriate to wear when we sit down to eat.”

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

“I know,” and grabbed the top of her thong pulling it tight. The thin strip of material became buried deep in her butt crack.

“Count,” I said as my hand came down with a resounding smack on the right butt cheek. I held her down with my left arm across her shoulders as my hand came down. 

One! Two! Three!

 Each smack of her cheek, her body shuddered and the skin turned pink. She gasped as each smack landed one atop another.

Four! Five! Six!

Her breathing became short, sharp gasps as she squirmed on my lap in an effort to get away. The pink shade began turning a light red as she counted out...

Seven! Eight! Nine!

 Her struggle to break free had changed to that of acceptance, the sound of my hand slapping flesh reverberated through the bedroom. She rubbed herself on the bulge hidden by my slacks. 

Ten! Eleven! Twelve!

She cried out more in pleasure than pain as she bounced on my lap. The last smack was the hardest one and her body shuddered. I kept my hand on her cheek, The heat radiated from her skin as I began gently rubbing the reddish handprint. Mary was soon moaning in pleasure as my finger touched the top of the valley that separates her two butt cheeks.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

I continued to hold her down with my left arm as she humped my lap. Her efforts were in vain, I was determined to tease this minx as she had teased me at dinner.  

Ever so slowly, I pulled the thong to the side and slid my finger down the valley that separated her butt cheeks. Sinking deeper as I inched closer to her brown hole, I felt her wetness soak my slacks with her maiden oil. My finger reached her backdoor and when she felt the tip of my finger touched, a loud moan filled the room. I circled the puckered hole several times and her moaning became louder. 

My finger touched the perineum and as she squirmed under the touch, there was a sharp intake of breath. After several moments of a gentle rubbing, I pushed my index finger in her already wet pussy.  

“Please, let me come.”  

“Not yet, my little minx.”

I pulled my finger out and teased her some more, slowly pushing back in and then out. When she was at the edge, I quickly pulled my finger out and not giving her a chance to react, pushed the finger knuckle deep in her ass. My finger pulled back and slipped from her tight hole again and again until she cried out...

“Please, please, I need to come!”

“Not before your punishment is completed,” I said as my hand caressed her left butt cheek.  

“No more please, just let me come!” 

“In due time, you little minx. Now count!” I said, as my hand landed on her cheek.

One! Two! Three!

 Her moans were no longer of pain, but of the genuine pleasure she derived from being spanked.

Four! Five! Six!

 Between the smacks on her butt cheek, she would grind her pussy against my lap.

Seven! Eight! Nine!

 The sweet scent of her maiden juice filled my nostrils and thoroughly soaked my slacks. I smacked her cheek three more times in quick succession.

Ten! Eleven! Twelve!

 She cried out as her body shivered in orgasmic bliss and before I realized what was happening, she rose up from my lap and unzipped my fly. Her hand snaked its way into my boxers and pulled out a very stiff, pulsating cock. With her back to me, she yanked the thong to one side and slammed herself down. She sat frozen for a moment and savored the pleasant feeling of being completely filled. I reached around and cupped her generous breasts in my eager hands.  

She began riding my cock as I teased her taut nipples with my fingers. Moans of both pleasure and pain echoed in the room as my fingers stretched her nipples. Her head fell back on my shoulder as she bounced up and down on the throbbing shaft, bringing herself closer to orgasmic bliss.

With one last tug on her nipples, my fingers sank into the soft skin of her breasts. Her body started to shiver as she squeezed the shaft, sending my seed deep inside. She exploded, her sweet juice gushing onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me as she recovered.

My little minx stood, gently took my hand and promptly led me to the shower. After she had removed my clothes, we entered the shower and continued our lovemaking.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


***

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments