Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanked by Aunt Ellen

"Forced there for the summer. Not my choosing."

68
11 Comments 11
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Not a blood relative."

This story is based on my life events from my childhood some thirty-five years ago. There were no cellphones or internet.

My name is Steve, and I had no idea why, it didn't make any sense to me, my mother was being hospitalized for reasons unknown to me. And I was being sent to live with my Aunt Ellen and Uncle Edward's house for the summer—my mom and my Uncle Edward were brother and sister. But here I was, I had just turned sixteen, the school had just let out and football practice was starting soon. The Tenth grade was on the horizon, And I was projected to be a starting Guard for the JV team. It was a glorious time, everything was filling out, my body was getting chiseled, I was discovering girls, and I liked them. Oh! what a time.

I didn't get to choose, all my brothers and sisters were being temporarily relocated and here I was. I didn't care much for them, we were only casual and didn't see each other much. They lived about sixty miles away in Derby. They had only recently moved back from Michigan. They were just Normal people, he worked on a freighter boat and she didn't work. They were both around thirty-six years old, my Aunt always wore a dress, with some type of scarf tied around her long hair, she had glasses, wasn't overweight just sturdy, solid. Large breasts and the dress was always fairly long.

My father dropped me off on Sunday, I was in a super pissy mood, and didn't want to be there. Not fair, away from my normal routines and summer vacation. And I was letting everyone know, it was very evident.

After he left, promising it would only be a few weeks. I slinked into the house and plopped down. I had only one suitcase and a couple of Gameboys and my bike. My aunt showed me to my room, on the first floor under the stairs, and it was also known as the sewing room. It was spacious, it was fine I guess.

It also was the room where the spankings occurred, should they occur, I was told.

I was sent out to play and told dinner was at 6:30 pm sharp. My cousins were ok, Joseph was fifteen, one year younger than me and Missy was sixteen and very prissy and snobbish. I hung out with Joseph and we cruised the neighborhood.

He told me everything would be fine, that we would have a great summer. And he told me about Mr. smiles. Mr. Smiles was the wooden paddle on the mantle in the living room, it had its special holder and everything. It was made out of cherry wood, about fourteen inches long, with holes drilled in it. And he told me how much it hurt.

He said his mom would wield it with proficiency and that we should behave ourselves or at least not get caught haha. And he said the spankings were almost always on the bare.

We returned in time for dinner, and during dinner, my Aunt said that my father had made it clear, that I was to be disciplined as one of her own if need by. I had hoped that because I was a guest, I might be exempted from this, and continued my sulking. I said nothing.

My uncle was leaving right after dinner for work, and we headed back outside. My mood didn't improve, I just couldn't shake my predicament. Though my cousin tried to get me to cheer up, I simply couldn't break this doldrum.

We came in at dark and each took turns bathing, of course, Missy the prissy did everything first, she reminded me of that Nellie girl from "Little House on the Prairie." Sure she was cute, but always better than everyone else about anything and everything. She was a typical average girl, definitely not overweight and her top was getting perky and large, just like her mother, but I didn't fancy her. She was maybe 5'2" and 110 lbs, with longish hair, that she liked to curl, shoulder-length.

I went next and Joseph went third, my sulking continued, and my disposition didn't waiver. We had popcorn and watched TV. At 11 pm bedtime was declared by my aunt and we each headed to our separate quarters.

I laid there in bed horny as hell and regretted having not brought my porno mags, I was checking out the room in the dark and listening to the sounds of the house. I was covered only by the sheet, And I was playing with myself, my undies were down and around my ankles, and one leg was out. I was trying to envision a few of those sweet things not brought with me.

Suddenly there was a quick "knock-knock" and my door and my Aunt Ellen opened it, she said, "honey, I know you've had a hard day, is there anything I can get you?"

Well now, without even thinking, and with the same nasty disposition, I said under my breath. "Yeah, my porno mags." But the problem was, I said it, and she had actually heard it. And suddenly her face changed, in an instant.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

And she said, "WELL, I thought I might help you with that attitude, but instead, you have given me every reason to help you, you want attention, FINE! "Mr. Smiles will certainly help adjust that attitude." And with that, she stormed off the short walk to the living room, and came back with it in her hand—in an instant.

This time, I gulped for real. She had on a satiny type of nightgown, barely to her knees, and her hair was down. No pantyhose on, just bare legs.

She strode right over to the sewing bench pulled it out and sat down facing me. She crossed her ankles, And she said. Perhaps, this is what you need, you most definitely deserve it after those snide comments, I am unsure yet if I will tell your father, but get over here this instant!"

I could feel the anger in her voice, and that look on her face told it all, I had truly overstepped myself this time, and I hadn't had the time to pull my undies up. Shit! Why didn't I do that while she was gone?

Now I was in a dilemma, because, I was lying under the light covers and was naked, with my undies down around my ankle and a raging erection. Shit!

I must have hesitated too long, because she leaped up, grabbed the covers, threw them back, and saw the situation at hand.

She said, "Well! Oh my, you were masturbating, you disgusting little pervert," and she grabbed my left ear, and pulled me to the stool.

She sat back down, retrieved the paddle, and said, "I am going to fix your attitude here and now, trust me, you will regret your actions! And over I went poking right into her legs!

She opened her legs, put him inside, and clamped down hard, now I had no idea how large one was, or could be, but I was already six to seven inches and fairly thick.

She didn't immediately start, she rubbed my bottom with her hands spanked me lightly, and cupped and caressed the cheeks.

And then she said, as she was caressing. "It is sooo unfortunate to have you like this, I didn't think you were a bad boy, but after your poor attitude, and your filthy mouth, you leave me no choice. You sure are muscular."

And with that she started in earnest, I enjoyed the rubbing, and so did my Johnson, I was bound and determined that I wasn't going to cry, or cry out. I was going to tough it out... YEAH RIGHT.

This paddle was a beast, and nothing like I had ever experienced before.

SPANK, SPANK, SMACK, SMACK alternating cheeks, and then one right across both, and then the legs, and the sit spot and up, and down and left and right and they continued. She rained those spanks in rapid-fire fashion, then slowed some into a steady rhythm.

The legs were the worst, I simply, couldn't hold my breath, and not cry out even though I wanted to. I started trembling, crying, wailing, and begging.

And I said, "Please Aunt Ellen, I am so sorry I was a bad boy, I promise to be better; please I have had enough," and I continued to beg. And she continued to spank.

The heat was building, and I am sure my color was changing, but all of a sudden, with all the friction, and all the motion, my unit malfunctioned and I shot a massive load and he wouldn't stop, she kept spanking, and then she must have felt the hot liquid on her legs. Because she stopped, she seemed genuinely perplexed about what to do.

And I said, "I am sorry Aunt Ellen, I didn't mean to do that, I am so sorry!" But, in earnest Oh my god that felt so exhilarating and unlike nothing, I had ever experienced before in my short life. The combination of pain with pain was simply too much and oh so toxic. I had no idea, how much I had enjoyed that.

She cleared her throat and said this concluded the spanking for this evening. She said to "sit tight" and she would return with a warm washcloth. When she returned, she cleaned me up and said. "Steven, I believe you enjoyed that and tested my will on purpose, and maybe perhaps you might want this again at a later time. All of that is possible, But, I still plan to be fair to you and my children. Now get along to bed, we will discuss this further in the future. Goodnight."

With that she got up and left, the room, I watched her legs and backside as she left. Not bad for a middle-aged woman I thought. She would give me a reason to masturbate going forward. And, I am completely sure, that my cousins had heard every bit of this, even though they were upstairs.

How embarrassing. Or maybe not.

Published 
Written by vquantum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments