Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood of Sin -- 10 -- Out Of The Comfort Zone

"Our heroine takes her husband into new and painful territory."

10
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I have an ulterior motive for reminding my husband that he can order me to suck his cock. Actually I have three. Sucking his cock will give my overheated pussy a chance to cool down. Maybe that will help me make it more than two hours before I pull the pins keeping me in chastity. Secondly, he'll be able to last longer when I finally get this damn chastity belt off, get my ass spanked, and earn my orgasm. After only one hour, it's driving me a little crazy. I only had it on for no longer than 10 minutes while Serena was fitting it to me. I'm discovering now that it's a disturbingly effective design. I want so badly to have something rubbing my clit right now. And finally, when it is his turn in chastity, he will have to do what I want, and I intend to keep his tongue very busy. I hope his chastity device drives him just as crazy.

"You know that I don't like to order you to do things, Cathy. You're not my slave. It seems wrong to do that."

"It's Cate, Sir. It's my pleasure to do as you order. C'mon, Dan, I won't wear this every day and Sister Cate won't hesitate to order you to serve her. I'll pretend I'm your slave, or a servant at least, to a certain extent."

That got his attention. Now it's a matter of finding my boundaries, knowing that I'll be testing his. A little competition makes it all the mre enticing to a jock.

"Yes, I would like you to suck my cock."

Smart boy. I was hoping for an order, rather than an answer to my question, but I've been pushing his boundaries with this whole thing. It's time to reward him for getting this far.

"Would you prefer to be standing?" Almost every BJ I've given him has been on a bed by his side, with me leaning over him, and I've almost always forgotten to tie my hair back. I've only ever knelt for this purpose once before, when I gave my Cate Confidence persona to him, while I was wearing a burqa in his hotel room, the first and only time that I also let him fuck my ass. I want to remind him of that, since I plan for him to be spanking it later.

"Really?"

I nod at him. I want to be humble before him. That way, I can justify being even more demanding when it's his turn. It will give him the justification for acting as subservient as he wants. I've even tied my hair on both sides, in case he wants to use it for handles. I've knelt for Gabe and other men, while they've stood over me or relaxed in a chair like royalty. It makes me feel extra slutty.

He gets out of bed and stands with his back to the wall. As he takes off his shirt, I open his belt and jeans. When I slide them down, his cock inside his boxers springs out through the fly hole. I deliberately admire it with a smile. I lick the tip and then plunge my mouth down on it until my nose contacts his boxers and my tongue licks his ball sack. I waggle my tongue from side to side as I back off of it. When the swollen head passes my lips, I kiss it and then pull his boxers down.

His eyes are looking down at me, and I see his surprise when mine look up into his. I hold his gaze as I stroke his veined shaft and rub my tongue around his glans, rolling my head luxuriously around it. I lose his gaze only when I plunge down his shaft until my nose pierces his nest of pubic hair and touches skin. I stare down at his cock as I withdraw, and then back up into his eyes when I feel his frenulum on the tip of my tongue. Stroke, plunge, lick and look. I repeat these until his eyes roll back, followed by his head until it rests against the wall.

"Gah!" His cock starts to jump in my grip and I stroke it quickly now as his cum erupts into my mouth. I swallow some, but let the rest pool under my retracted tongue until he looks down and sees it as I coax the last few spurts from him. At that moment, he is at his most grateful for what I have just down for him. I stand and raise my lips to kiss him. He knows, by long familiarity with how I move, that a kiss is being offered and expected. His superior height allows him to deny me, but his face comes down to meet mine. I push just a small amount of his cum into his mouth and obviously swallow the rest. I wait nervously for his reaction. His tongue plunges hungrily into my mouth and suddenly my cunt is just as overheated as it was before.

We kiss passionately and when we break, I say, "Fuck, that was hot. My cunt is on fire."

He looks shocked. What have I done? Oh. I've never called it 'my cunt' in his presence. He knows about the aversion I have to that word. I giggle and say, "Oops. I got caught up in the moment."

"I'm glad you did. That was... some moment."

As expected, we enter into his post-orgasmic lull. He is too sated to think about torturing me with desire. I have maybe a one hour reprieve while he rides the high I have provided.

"Would you like a cognac, Sir?"

"Yes, that's an excellent idea."

"May I join you in drinking?"

"Yes, of course."

"May I pee first."

"What would you do if I said no?"

"Pee anyway. Probably on your side of the bed. I'm not into urination denial."

"Funny. Of course you can pee. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go."

I take a quick bathroom break before I pour the drinks. It's my first time peeing through a chastity belt. It's not as bad as I worried it would be. Then it's cognac for him and single malt for me.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

We lie naked in bed, well, almost naked in my case. My gleaming steel pussy cage is still on, but thoughts of Gabe come with each smoky sip of the superb Talisker, keeping my pussy pleasantly self-aware as Dan and I enjoy the kind of comfortable silence that sometimes follows an especially satisfying experience together. I haven't come, but I have felt loved.

After we finish our drinks, we turn and start talking with each other, just general chit chat. I watch his cock and he catches me looking at it.

"Any second now, Cate."

He makes it jump a little and I giggle. It starts to grow as I watch it. We make out like teenagers, dry humping each other as we roll on the bed, reveling in our closeness. The sexual tension is killing me, but the larger than normal drink that I poured myself has done the job of distracting me just enough. I'm able to keep us both aroused without prematurely pulling the pins from my chastity belt. He seems content to let the time run out with further effort on his part to drive me crazy with lust. The barrier between us has made 'quality time' fun again. At two hours and fifty-five minutes into my game, my cell phone alarm goes off. He looks confused as I smile and pull the pins from my chastity belt. It feels wonderful to peel it off. My pussy looks unbelievably puffy and ready for a pounding.

"You're five minutes early."

"I know. Now you have to spank me and then fuck me."

"You little..."

"What? What am I, Sir?" I smile at his complete discombobulation.

"A... a... an amazing lover."

"Ah, good response. Will this be an over the knee spanking?"

"I guess so."

I position the straight-backed chair in the same place where I had spanked Bethany.

"Have you ever done this, Sir?"

"No, this will be a first."

"Thirty bare-handed swats. Fifteen on each cheek. If you really want to hurt me, you won't alternate them. If you want to be kind to both of us, you'll rub the area you just hit after each one. It will take the sting out of your hand faster."

"Uh, thanks. How do you know so much about this?"

"Strictly sisterhood business, Sir."

"There's clearly more to the sisterhood than I ever imagined."

"Way more."

He sits on the chair and tucks his erection between his thighs. That simply won't do for me. I want to feel how hard it gets. It would disappoint me if it goes soft, but I don't think that will be a problem. I reach down and release it. He doesn't question me. He almost seems lost. I lay across his legs. It's uncomfortable, but I have my hand and toes on the floor and my ass up. He rubs it and that feels good. My pussy is so sensitive that I feel every beat of my heart.

The first swat is weak, not even worth the rub he gives it afterward.

"Harder! I barely felt that."

The next one lands on the other cheek, but it's not much harder.

"I'm not even going to count these two, Dan. You can do better. Now harder!"

This one is harder.

"I'll call that one, but you can do better."

One more comes down. "Ow! Two. Perfect. Keep 'em coming. Twenty-eight more, just like that."

I'm sure he's surprised at how hard I want him to hit me. I count each one out loud and by the time he reaches twenty, I'm crying. He asks if I want to keep going. I know his hand is hurting because he's been rubbing longer after each hit and not hitting quite as hard, which is okay with me now.

"Don't stop. It's working perfectly."

I feel my heartbeats in my after each hit. I think I could come if this went on long enough. Each swat gets me closer and I can feel his cock pressing very hard against my belly. He delivers the thirtieth and I'm humping uncontrollably now. "Please, Dan, fuck me. I need your cock in me." I get down on the floor and push my swollen pussy at him. He kneels behind me and plunges his cock in. I start coming immediately, but it's different. Each of Dan's thrusts banging into my burning ass feels like a separate orgasm washing over me. I come and come and come until I need more stimulation.

I put my fingers in my slit and feel his cock sliding in and out. It's unbelievably wet and slippery. I rub my clit and come again and again until Dan stiffens and erupts into me. I drop to the floor and he rides me down, thrusting again and again until he's completely spent. My pussy keeps pulsing, repeatedly squeezing Dan's shrinking cock until it finally pushes him out, squeezes a few more times, and relaxes.

"My God, Cathy. That was incredible. What happened?"

"I don't know. That was new for me, and wonderfully satisfying. You did great. Thank you. God, my ass hurts."

"I should hope so. My hand is really sore."

"Bet you won't say thirty again."

I ask him to rub soothing aloe creme onto my red buns, knowing that it will also soothe his hand. My punishment is over and we are both well sated and he is still paying attention to me, still pleasing me. This is a wonderful reward for daring to be submissive with him. I will have to reward him just as well, if he submits to me. I look forward to the next game, but I'm glad that I have a very special business trip during the coming week. I'll be meeting a special woman for the first time.

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments