Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping For The Neighbour - Part 2

"An error in the shopping leads to a spanking"

15
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was now more than three weeks since sixty-five-year-old Geraldine Thomas had made a mistake in the shopping that she did for near neighbour Reginald Hudson,aged sixty-three, and after she playfully suggested that she should have her bottom smacked she was indeed spanked and then the couple had sex.

They had actually rather fancied each other for quite some time but neither had made it obvious so therefore both were in ignorance of the fact.

Since that first occasion they had made love a few more times and were seeing more of each other than before,in more ways that one.

This particular day Reg was doing some shopping and Geraldine had given him a short list of some items that she wanted him to get.

Reg returned to Geraldine's house with her items and after checking them she said, "Where is the jam?."

"You didn't ask for jam did you?" replied Reg.

"Yes I did,it is on my copy list here so it should be on the list I gave you."

"Oh yes,so it is...sorry."

"Well sorry isn't really good enough is it?" she said with a slight smile appearing on her attractive face.

"I will go and get it now," said Reg.
 

"Yes you will and when you get back here I will give you a spanking."

"Oh yeah,very funny."

"I am not joking. I got my arse tanned for making a mistake with the shopping so therefore so should you."

"Well that was different..." he started but he was actually a bit excited at the thought.
 

"It was not different at all, go to the shop and then get back here for your spanking."

Reginald went back to the shop but his thoughts were on what was going to happen when he got back and on the sex that was likely to follow.

Geraldine decided that her hand would not make much impression on his backside so he would feel the back of her hairbrush.

Reginald returned with the jam and was told, "Right,upstairs for your spanking."

He followed her large backside up the stairs and they went into her bedroom,somewhere that he had been a few times in the last three weeks.

His eyes fell on a chair with a hairbrush on it and his prick stiffened a bit.

Geraldine picked up the hairbrush, hitched  her skirt up to her thighs and sat down on the chair.
 

The sight of her stocking tops added to his stiffness as did her words. "Trousers and pants off and over my knee."

"Look Geraldine,is this really necessary?" he asked half heartedly.

"Trousers and pants off," she repeated.

He removed his trousers and,after a slight delay, his pants and his cock stood to attention.

She pointed at her lap and said, "Don't you dare make a mess on my stockings."

He draped himself over her lap and she looked at his firm backside before circling the hairbrush on his left buttock.

She beat him with a flurry of spanks from cheek to cheek. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Reg was starting to squirm and Geraldine's knickers were getting wet as the hairbrush continued to bounce from one buttock to the other. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

He was now writhing and "oohing" and "aahing" and his prick was getting friction from her stockings CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! his buttocks were now quite red.

Geraldine was breathless and very very turned on, "That should teach you to check the shopping list,now stand up."

Reginald got off her lap and his face was as red as his arse as he put his hands to his buttocks,his prick was still rigid.

"Christ Geraldine,that fucking hurt..." but by now she was off the chair and locking her lips on his.

They kissed with passion and his hands went under the back of her skirt and on her knickered arse.

She hurriedly removed her blouse and Reg removed her bra and licked her erect nipples. Geraldine let her skirt drop to the floor and backed to the bed, his cock in her hand.

Once on the bed she raised her arse so that he could pull her soaking knickers down and off  and she spread her legs as she guided his prick to her entrance. As he slid into her they both sighed in joy and he slowly rocked backwards and forwards and she locked her legs behind his back.

When they first copulated they were just getting to know each other sexually for the first time, obviously, but now they were making love.

They were unhurried although they slightly increased the pace of their movements and the bed started to creak and Geraldine started to approach orgasm.

The pace was picking up as she threw her still stockinged legs wider and she was now almost there "Mmmm oh this is so fucking good...oh,oh,oh...yesssss."

The stinging of his arse cheeks was adding to Reg's arousal as he continued to plough her and she came a second time before he felt his spunk rapidly rise before it shot into her.

They laughed and giggled and kissed as their sweaty bodies came down from what they had just done.

They lay cuddling and drowsy for quite some time before Geraldine decided that she would see if he could possibly be made ready to go again.

Her hand had been slowly wanking him for a while and he was certainly getting aroused and she then put her lips and tongue to use and had him fully erect before hovering over him and lowering herself onto his rod and letting out a long "Mmmm" as she impaled herself.

She rode him slowly at first but then increased the pace more and more and her tits were swaying from side to side as they both climaxed almost together.

They both knew that at their age that was likely to be the last fucking for that day but Reg did actually spend the night in bed with Geraldine and in the morning she presented her large backside for him to enter her cunt from behind.

There was going to be much more sex between them and from time to time  one or other of them would make an error with the shopping which would lead to a pair of buttocks being turned red.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments